criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

End of match credits

Great patch! But some games I dont get credits, even though i played the full match ?

Replies

• MWB33
    1376 posts Member
    In case you haven't run across the threads, there are a couple of random bugs around post-match credits.

If you failed to get a kill during the match, then you'll get 0 (done to get rid of the AFK spinners). I've had hit happen to me a few times in Starfighter when I was going hard at the objective.

Also, it's been known to pop a 0 post match but actually reward the credits. The only way to be certain is to pay attention to how many credits you have when you start playing.

If you don't fall into either of those categories, then I recommend popping over to answers.ea.com and reporting it. That will get you started towards resolution.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • I don't remember this happening before, but just now I leveled up from 48 to 49 the "End of Round" screen said 2800 credits... but when I went back to the menu I went from 20,816 before the match to 21,016 after. 200 credits? Something's jacked up....again!
  • MWB33 wrote: »
    In case you haven't run across the threads, there are a couple of random bugs around post-match credits.

If you failed to get a kill during the match, then you'll get 0 (done to get rid of the AFK spinners). I've had hit happen to me a few times in Starfighter when I was going hard at the objective.

Also, it's been known to pop a 0 post match but actually reward the credits. The only way to be certain is to pay attention to how many credits you have when you start playing.

If you don't fall into either of those categories, then I recommend popping over to answers.ea.com and reporting it. That will get you started towards resolution.

Cheers! It was rewarding me credits, just dodgy how it says 0 haha
  • MWB33
    1376 posts Member
    MWB33 wrote: »

Cheers! It was rewarding me credits, just dodgy how it says 0 haha

Glad you're getting them!
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.