criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

The immortal TL50...

As far as I can tell, it's cooling mod is still working fine.

Thanks DICE!

Now why did you have to make the DC15 explosive shot so good. It's the new Blurgg. I'm flushing out snipers with this thing.

Replies

• lok
    970 posts Member

Thanks DICE!

Now why did you have to make the DC15 explosive shot so good. It's the new Blurgg. I'm flushing out snipers with this thing.

Shhhhh-Don`t say anything,the Dc will be nerfed....
  • OOM19
    2831 posts Member
    Considering the issues the SE-44C has (Actually depositing the Jump-Pack Cargo version of it over the standard Trooper version)

I would reckon this wasn't intentional but a glitch that causes the DC-15 to apply the Explosive Shot over the standard Ammo rather then switching over entirely

It's simply a bug
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

Suppor The Latest OOM-9 Thread
    [url="https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/121855/grievous-vs-oom-9/p1/p1[/url]

jexdw69dwod3.png
  • lok wrote: »

Thanks DICE!

u2423pfl9yhn.gif
  • lok
    970 posts Member
    lok wrote: »

Thanks DICE!

u2423pfl9yhn.gif

Hahahahaha........he be nerfed very soon by the And still Stipe Miocic.