criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

Member berries!!!

Member when the homing shot was the worst part of battlefront?? ( this literally made some babies on here rage quit and proclaim they were leaving the forum FOREVER only to pop up days later )

Member when the DL-44 used to be so OP..

Jump caster..

Bounty hunter perk..

Jump packs EVERYWHERE !! Anyone member them??

All seems very trivial if you stack it up against the amount of salt that flows freely these days in this place.

Especially when people were getting angry that a patch wasn't dropped when they never said it would be.. Your favourite YouTube battlefront pals know as much as you do they had a bit of insight in developing certain parts but they are not insiders.. Stop getting angry over misinformation you decided to believe.

It's hilarious but sad at the same time that people get so riled up over this game.. It's not broken its not a mess it's a solid game especially now the pay to win crap was quashed that is worth being angry about not that they finally Nerfed your spam class or hero.

Just enjoy it.

Replies

• Ooh, I member!!

- Everyone running around 2-shotting with the DL-44 pre-nerf. That was a time.
    - Earning that jump pack for the first time.
    - Popping the personal shield and running away
    - Whipping out the scatter rifle and blowing away the guy with the shield (was there anything better?!)
    - Jump pack over enemy, fire bowcaster at them at the apogee, land, emote.
    - The godly feeling of having a hero pickup appear right in front of you.
    - The horrible feeling of having a hero pickup stolen right in front of you (battlepoints fo' life, y'all!)
    - That year when Lando became god.
    - CA-87 Shock Blaster with Focused Fire. One shot heaven!
    - Playing HVV when your death meant no more hero. Not sure which version I like better!
  • Haha... You forgot the bacta and disruption days.

I was terrible with the jump caster setup, but through that the pulse cannon became my Precious. >:)
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Yeah, that game was terrible. So glad that I remembered how great this one is at least. :*
    I no longer use this account or anything Battlefront related as of 08/07/2018.
  • MWB33
    1384 posts Member
    How about these memories?

- pre-nerf disruption/shock grenade combo.
    - pre-nerf explosive shot's no overheat penalty.
    - bactaguard
    - stimguard
    - bacta+stim guard.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • Ha ha ha. That is great. I would love to hear them say some of the posts here on the fourm.

Thank you OP
  • That game was super fun!! It just got a little silly now and again.

Oh man, I used to destroy with the pre-nerf disruptor!! Can't believe I forgot that. See enemy, pop disruptor, watch them pull useless trigger, shoot them in the head. It was glorious!

Nothing like a guy standing in a cloud of Bacta, invincible, while you pour shots into him that do nothing! NOTHING! Hahaha.
  • Wrecking face with my DL-18 pistol. Loved that gun. Oh, I member so well.
  • I memba the introduction of the TL-50 secondary fire on Death Star. Oooooh boy, do I memba. Cost me a controller and a lot of my remaining sanity.
  • DarthJ
    6539 posts Member
    sith420 wrote: »
    I memba the introduction of the TL-50 secondary fire on Death Star. Oooooh boy, do I memba. Cost me a controller and a lot of my remaining sanity.

And how the TL never got a ROF nerf! That made the nerf herders cry
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    sith420 wrote: »
    I memba the introduction of the TL-50 secondary fire on Death Star. Oooooh boy, do I memba. Cost me a controller and a lot of my remaining sanity.

And how the TL never got a ROF nerf! That made the nerf herders cry

The salt was real lmao. When the Death Star DLC launched, you couldn't go to any map or any mode without seeing EVERYONE running around with that thing lauching blue spheres of death into any choke point.
  • Those 5-4 hvv comebacks
  • The ion neutraliser
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • What about the time Lando destroyed us all for months? LOL
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    What about the time Lando destroyed us all for months? LOL

A glorious time it was.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • The jumppack single handedly destroyed BF15 in my opinion. All tactical approaches went out the window when literally everyone could fly around. The whole game was like Jetpack Cargo is now.
  • DarthJ
    6539 posts Member
    Ah and when Bossk was released and some were getting 100+ killstreaks with him. The nerf callers were driven to insanity
  • Jet pack / shield combo FTW!!

Star fighter spawn camping

There's no end to the possibilies!!!
  • DarthJ
    6539 posts Member
    The EE-4 release! I wreaked havoc before that got nerfed.
  • Degener8
    447 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    See this is the point.. Through all that, and ultimate salt fest that was on here at the time it was still fun!
    I banged like 300+ hours into BF 15 I have no doubt that at the end of BF 2 it will be so rounded out.

People just whinge and get so offended by thier own personal expectations not getting met..

Oooo the EE-4!! Member?
  • moondynemc wrote: »
    The jumppack single handedly destroyed BF15 in my opinion. All tactical approaches went out the window when literally everyone could fly around. The whole game was like Jetpack Cargo is now.

But man that was fun boosting! I stopped using my pack last 8 months of the game sans Bespin Walker Assault. Just couldn't resist boosting to those invisible 2" footholds :smiley:
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• MatiPoland93
    324 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    The first game was trash, can not understand why so many are on the opinion that it was better than Bf2. So many dumb things like.
    1. Flying Troopers
    2. Blue Pick ups with OP things like T-imploder or rocket launcher
    3. Op heroes
    4. One era
    5. Bacta bomb
    6. Game modes, who nobody touches (Droid run etc.)
    7. Terrible flying controls
    8. DLC that splitted the community
    9. No space battles
    10. No campaign etc.
    11. Hero pickups

Besides Supremacy I don't miss anything from the previous game!
  • No one on this thread is saying it is better, The conversation is that despite all the bad and broken points bf15 had it was still fun, people still played it, and taking that into account people should probably exercise a bit foresight instead of just jumping into threads and spreading salty toxic opinions based on personal disappointment.
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    The Secon dairy fire "accident"
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• " Secon dairy"

Please tell me that was a joke haha.
  • I do not remember any of those things...but that doesnt mean i dont recognise the importance of such a post!

Liked :)
  • F03hammer
    edited February 2018
    Stalemate wrote: »
    " Secon dairy"

Please tell me that was a joke haha.
    21cg2c.gif
    Yep, some "milked" that glitch for all it was worth.

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Member that secon dairy glitch. It was fun
  • Oh man that pre-nerf EE-4! Brap brap brap! Brap brap brap!!

How about when Luke would get loose in the spawn room in the carbonite chamber and spam his rush and just wreck face as people spawned? Happened to me a bunch. Nothing as much fun as spawn-dying a couple times in a row.
  • I'm lactose intolerant.
  • K-16 Bryar blaster spam. I hated that blaster!
    #StarWars-y
  • F03hammer
    SamHJ7 wrote: »
    Member that secon dairy glitch. It was fun

It's prevalence was legen-dairy

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak