criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

SE-44C improved cooling bug after 1.2 patch

darthsbro
106 posts Member
edited February 2018
The shooting time has reduced significantly making it very hard to get a kill.

(edited title as I thought it was a stealth nerf but looks like the improved cooling attachment might have a bug)
It's not the winning but the taking part.... and winning
Post edited by darthsbro on

Replies

• really, it seems the same as before
    i was testing blurgg and se 44c awhile ago
  • I was playing just before and again after the patch. Shooting time has gone down to 2-3 seconds (cooling issue) and with much less damage. Feels like the default weapon now. Didn't check the gun attachments were still in place after the patch so will do that now.
  • @tommytom64 - This isn't a post about the officer needing a nerf. There are plenty of those.

Just checked and the improved cooling attachment has no effect. It's bugged.

how long can you guys shoot for with it enabled/disabled? I get about 3 seconds with the attachment on or off. Broke here.
  • LOL you call that a nerf? All it means is that you have to reload before shooting at the opponents corpse.

And looks like it wasn't even an intended nerf, but a bug.
  • It's definitely the attachment. If you hit the yellow cool down bar it fires longer as if the attachment was working but the attachment has no effect by default. I have performed a repair an the problem persists.
  • Hard to get a kill where? I play until now and everyone still kill in half second
  • @Mr_Taver I can confirm that this is a bug and needs to be hotfixed asap.
  • Tho it's been confirmed as a bug they also said this weapon is on their list for balancing later.
  • They are very sneaky sneaky bug the gun now nerf later

nwnl71k7cfdd.png

• The bug exist, I tested it. Fix it please.
  • Yep I main se44c and it over heats faster with cooling mod then without it's bugged big time. Needs hot fixed.
  • yeah, i tested the improved cooling with the NT-242 as well and it is also buged
  • darthsbro wrote: »
    The shooting time has reduced significantly making it very hard to get a kill.

(edited title as I thought it was a stealth nerf but looks like the improved cooling attachment might have a bug)

This issue should be resolved in Update 2.0 arriving on 3/21.
    Thanks
    Sledgehammer70
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Guy
  • Thanks @Sledgehammer70 and best of luck in your future endeavors!
  • Devlin21
    8325 posts Member
    Its getting a nerf, which is to the cooling and makes it the same as it is right now.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif