criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Highly detailed hero concepts from the PT/OT/RO

2Next

Replies

• Siran_Kari
    263 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    Nice ideas! But you forgot K-2SO. But what can he know about fight?
    His speciality is just strategic analysis..

K-2SO

Health 420

ability 1- comeback
    boi hits you with a reply that shatters bone and autocompletes the team's current objective. 2m cd

ability 2- no filter
    K-2SwaggO hits home with an observation about your childhood that gives you depression on the spot and drops your health to 69. 18s cd

ability 3- balls of literal steel
    brohammad has his last stand, increasing health to 9001, and able to OHK within 15 meters, but loses the ability to regen any health. one time use per life.

emotes; "I'm Not Very Optimistic About Our Odds." "Congratulations. You're Being Rescued." “I find that answer vague and unconvincing.” “There is a ninety-seven point six percent chance of failure.”
  • Like the look of all of them, and that you've made up emotes for them. One thing - Cassian Andor should use a modified A180 Sniper, to be movie accurate.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Wise @Mastahpeece, please make one for force ghost Yoda. :smile: I would myself but I am extremely biased lol.
    The best Yoda loadout: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AveJpgcuWkNfdw7ZwgFzn3T3O8g

How to effectively play Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/97820/i-have-waited-a-long-time-for-this-moment-my-little-green-friend-yoda-guide

General discussions about Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/98884/general-discussions-about-yoda

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?"

"Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."

giphy.gif
    Links to all my Yoda tips/discussions in the spoiler tag to save space. ^^^

Respect your fellow users (and Yoda), help improve the game and have a great day!
  • Siran_Kari wrote: »
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    Nice ideas! But you forgot K-2SO. But what can he know about fight?
    His speciality is just strategic analysis..

K-2SO

Health 420

ability 1- comeback
    boi hits you with a reply that shatters bone and autocompletes the team's current objective. 2m cd

ability 2- no filter
    K-2SwaggO hits home with an observation about your childhood that gives you depression on the spot and drops your health to 69. 18s cd

ability 3- balls of literal steel
    brohammad has his last stand, increasing health to 9001, and able to OHK within 15 meters, but loses the ability to regen any health. one time use per life.

emotes; "I'm Not Very Optimistic About Our Odds." "Congratulations. You're Being Rescued." “I find that answer vague and unconvincing.” “There is a ninety-seven point six percent chance of failure.”

latest?cb=20130111090204
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Wise @Mastahpeece, please make one for force ghost Yoda. :smile: I would myself but I am extremely biased lol.
    Wolngalong wrote: »
    Awesome ideas dude, do you mind making some more, possibly for rouge one characters like bohdi or baze?

#AsYouWish

Thanks ;)
    Rogue One content would make a fine addition, to this games collection.
  • WHY DOES EVERYONE FORGET REX.

Sorry, I just feel very strongly about this
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • @Mastahpeece I love these ideas and have made a similar post of my own inspired by you and I will be sure to leave you credit :blush:
    Rogue One content would make a fine addition, to this games collection.
  • What a most excellent thread! Not tainted with ST garbage

• Jango Fett -

Weapon: WESTAR-34

Health: 500

Melee: does not have one

Has a jump pack just like boba.

Ability 1 : Saber Dart - Shoots a dart out of his gauntlet dealing 150 damage if it directly hits the target , and at impact releases dioxis where it lands(slighty less range and damage when compared to Bossk's dioxis grenade). 15 second cooldown

Ability 2: Dual wielding - Is able to dual wield his WESTAR-34 for 10 seconds, where he gains 2x times the fire rate and damage, but looses the ability to aim loosing accuracy. 10 second cooldown

Ability 3 - Wrist Laser: Puts his blaster pistols away and becomes able to fire deadly and pin point accurate blaster bolts from his wrist for 6 seconds, deals 75 damage per second, it also breaks lightsaber block. 27 second cooldown

Emotes = ''I'm just a simple man trying to make my way into the universe'' // ''My client is getting impatient'' // ''We won't be seeing this one again''// ''You should've hired me first''

Love all the concepts. Do you think it would be cool if the saber dart directly hits the target and spews out dioxis gas from the person it hit? If victim is in the vicinity of any teammates, the gas damages them. If the victim dies the gas continues to be released for a set time.
  • The Captain in all his glory.

CT-2567 Captain Rex
    ipsn574frnfk.jpeg
    ”In my book, Experience outranks everything.”
    Captain Rex is the ultimate objective Pusher, Throwing EMP’s to take out enemy weapon emplacements, buffing troops’ speed, and taking enemies from short to medium-long range.

Left ability:
    EMP grenade:
    Stuns and does medium damage to vehicles and turrets. Disables shields, and overheats weapons.
    Cooldown: 15 Sec

Middle Ability:
    Brothers In Arms
    Improves Rex and Non-Hero Units speed and increases armor.
    Speed increase: 25%
    Damage Reduction: 20%
    Active Time: 20 sec
    Cooldown: 25 sec

Right ability:
    Rapid Fire:
    Rex and nearby allies receive unlimited cooling and increased fire rate.
    Active Time: 15 sec
    Cooldown: 20 sec

Triangle or Bonus ability:
    Airborne Assault
    Equips a Jetpack which allows Rex to traverse obstacles and hunt down enemy snipers. Disables ADS.
    Cooldown: Toggle ability

Unique Traits:
    Rex’s DC-17’s are dual wield, which gives him twice the cooling power and firing rate of a normal DC-17.

Rex Uses a Rangefinder to zoom in on enemies at long range. Use melee to toggle. The rangefinder also highlights enemies.
    This is a Rangefinder:

d89jqcpnz80u.gif

#cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg

CT-2567 Captain Rex
    ipsn574frnfk.jpeg
    Captain Rex is the ultimate objective Pusher, Throwing EMP’s to take out enemy weapon emplacements, buffing troops’ speed, and taking enemies from short to medium-long range.

Left ability:
    EMP grenade:
    Stuns and does medium damage to vehicles and turrets. Disables shields, and overheats weapons.

Middle Ability:
    Brothers In Arms

Right ability:
    Rapid Fire:

Airborne Assault
    Equips a Jetpack which allows Rex to traverse obstacles and hunt down enemy snipers. Disables ADS.

Unique Traits:
    Rex’s DC-17’s are dual wield, which gives him twice the cooling power and firing rate of a normal DC-17.

Rex Uses a Rangefinder to zoom in on enemies at long range. Use melee to toggle. The rangefinder also highlights enemies.
    This is a Rangefinder:

d89jqcpnz80u.gif

Very nice sir! Maybe for the ability that buffs non heroes and Rex himself, it should buff heroes specifically for HvV, to give it more use in that mode
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • no clonetrooper characters should be added as heroes, sorry.

I disagree but I can see the issues with adding too many. Maybe make a system where there are only two or three clone heroes. Like say build a clone hero this uses DC15s (like Rex) and make him so that any other clone that uses DC15s can be a skin.
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif

CT-2567 Captain Rex
    ipsn574frnfk.jpeg

Left ability:
    EMP grenade:

Middle Ability:
    Brothers In Arms

Right ability:
    Rapid Fire:

Airborne Assault

Unique Traits:

This is a Rangefinder:

d89jqcpnz80u.gif

Very nice sir! Maybe for the ability that buffs non heroes and Rex himself, it should buff heroes specifically for HvV, to give it more use in that mode

Why thank you sir! I think your suggestion is a capital idea!
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg

perpfgm0albn.jpeg

Nah
  • Cool idea from a ghost of forum past:

“So you know how Palpatine is pretty OP in HvV? He can drain a blocking lightsaber hero’s stamina really quickly with his basic lightning. NOW GET THIS: What if Mace Windu’s stamina was drained at half that rate AND he could deflect Sheev’s lightning back at him? I think that would be an awesome counter to Palpy’s cheese”

Would be cool if you could see this @Guillaume-Dice
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Cool idea from a ghost of forum past:

“So you know how Palpatine is pretty OP in HvV? He can drain a blocking lightsaber hero’s stamina really quickly with his basic lightning. NOW GET THIS: What if Mace Windu’s stamina was drained at half that rate AND he could deflect Sheev’s lightning back at him? I think that would be an awesome counter to Palpy’s cheese”

Would be cool if you could see this @Guillaume-Dice

That would most certainly be a cool idea. Maybe as an ability, if it's too powerful.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • No no no

Jango's dual wielding ability shouldn't let him use jetpack, not aim (otherwise how he will be able to fly?).
    Also mele is grappling hook.

Would be even better if when Jango will b in the game they will just give him flame thrower and Boba a wrist laser.