How to play HvV correctly.
It's sad because when I play HvV I only focus on winning, But my team mates doesn't, here are IMPORTANT FACTS.
0. Kylo can be uses as a suicidal hero, On some maps you can freeze the target and jump to a cliff you'll die and pull the target
1. If you are the target, run from enemy or delay them as much as you can
2. If you are not the target, only attack enemy team's target. Fighting anyone else is a waste of time and more potential your target will die.
3. Never defend your own target, you lose more potential to kill the enemy target and nothing will be accomplished by defending
4. If you're about to become target (gold number countdown) leave all fights and get in a better position
5. If you're about to become target and cant get out of a fight in time for countdown, try to die before countdown in order for another teammate to be chosen as target and get a better position.
6. If you pick Finn, your only objective is to ruin Boba's day
7. If the enemy team is also "playing smart", use Kylo, Chewie, or Lando to lock down Target
8. Dont play Yoda (I know he has his fans, but in his current state I really dont see him bringing anything to the table that another hero cant do better) Hes great in GA, just hate him on HvV
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- 37.5K General Discussion
- 4.2K Gameplay Discussion
- 7.8K Feedback & Suggestions
- 584 Community Events and Creations
- 1.5K Star Wars™ Battlefront II Recruitment
- 2.8K Off-topic