criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

How exactly does Han Solo block force attacks?

Had him block all the force attacks I used just now.

Replies

• We're you using Maul's force choke? If so, it has bugged against Han since day 1. Also, Maul's furious throw has been bugged since the last patch and does no damage.

If it's another hero then I don't have an answer.
  • We're you using Maul's force choke? If so, it has bugged against Han since day 1. Also, Maul's furious throw has been bugged since the last patch and does no damage.

If it's another hero then I don't have an answer.

Kylo Ren's pull and freeze, Vader's choke. Blocked everything.
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2248 posts Member
    roll or use and animation of an ability. every character, including troopers can do it. its how they break the game. its a known exploit that stun, freeze, push etc have no affect if you roll or use an ability. for example i tried to use stun with palpy 1 time against a heavy while he pulled out the sentry gun and he remained completely unaffected by it even though he was within the affected area. a guy did a video about this

• Luck. Duh.
  • A well timed roll > instant force ability masher. These are the derps that drop a choke/pull/push/whatever the first sign they see anyone or at the worst time coming off cooldown. Good players will know this and roll when they see you. When I see a Maul or Kylo pop off their ability the first instance they see me or my team, I already know we'll win. A well timed freeze/Vader choke/pulse/unleash can be the reason for a steamroll.