criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Don't quit Kashyyyk

Just play it through. Especially if you have quite a big group of friends, you'll just get it again if you leave.
“I am no Jedi.” — Ahsoka Tano
Add Me
PS4- QueenBlackWidow
https://giphy.com/gifs/9E7kUhnT9eDok/html5

Replies

• OGPOTUS
    650 posts Member
    That’s weirdly specific. Do people quit on Kashyyyk a lot? I actually like that map. Kinda wish the Wookiees were only usable there, though, to free up spots for new Light Side reinforcements.
  • Yes, well most of the time. Its because the rotation is horrible and tend to get that map a lot. Gets tedious after a while. :/
    “I am no Jedi.” — Ahsoka Tano
    Add Me
    PS4- QueenBlackWidow
    https://giphy.com/gifs/9E7kUhnT9eDok/html5
  • My least favorite map, takes to long and most games seem to go the same, more so then usual in GA.
  • KILLA_MOLE wrote: »
    My least favorite map, takes to long and most games seem to go the same, more so then usual in GA.

Separatist win? That's been my experience.
  • I'll stay for Kashyyyk, but I'll leave for Takodana :D
  • JimmyAky wrote: »
    I actually like the map

Same. I rather enjoy it myself. One of few I like playing as both attacker and defender.
  • The map is beautiful. Yeah games can go on a while but that cool
  • KILLA_MOLE wrote: »
    My least favorite map, takes to long and most games seem to go the same, more so then usual in GA.

exactly
  • I swear I start on this map the most. It is the most beautiful map I've seen on the night mode. It is also the most frustrating map in the entire game. More random deaths.... Really a lack of tactical play.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Wallofman
    1105 posts Member
    I like the map and generally do well. However, it is a grind. You get two equally matched teams and you are playing (as both factions) for a good 45 mins it seems. That is if each reach the final phase. I do find many people will drop out when this map hits. I am also getting bored with it, because it seems I start on this map EVERY time I load in. I honestly have not play Mos Eisley or Hoth in well over a week, if not two, and I play every night.
  • Was wondering why i got the map so much. I like it but hate the night time version.
    PSN- CnastyOneTime
  • I never quit out. Just power through to the next map. I do like the map a lot personally
  • I play Kashyyk just to get to DS II.
  • OGPOTUS wrote: »
    That’s weirdly specific. Do people quit on Kashyyyk a lot? I actually like that map. Kinda wish the Wookiees were only usable there, though, to free up spots for new Light Side reinforcements.
    Wookiees should be prequel era only. Problem is not many choices for Rebels/Resistance reinforcements.
  • Beeece
    337 posts Member
    I quit as soon as I can. I get this map more than any and it takes forever. Nice map, just need to see it a lot less.
  • The map is beautiful but I find it oddly wasteful. The whole first phase feels like it takes place just along the CIS left/GR righthand side as people seek cover in the huts. The area right in front of the MTT is a no man’s land of instant death and the far side is so removed as to be irrelevant. It feels like a sliver of a playable area as players get funneled away from the vast majority of open space.
  • JimmyAky wrote: »
    I actually like the map

Same here, it's fun and the last phase is generally a hoot.
  • BuddyChryst
    359 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I'm stuck waiting for it to load right now. Definitely gonna back out!

Oh whew! It apparently was taking so long because it was just ending. Got in Death Star instead.
  • JAREDUP
    1398 posts Member
    KILLA_MOLE wrote: »

Been able to take out the MTT's before they reached their destination before, so Republic victory is possible for sure
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • Kashyyyk is a brilliant GA map, so many different playing styles can be used from sniping to stealth kills to full on terminator mode, not many other maps can give you all this, plus its the best looking map out of them all,
  • Never! It's my favourite GA map
  • It can make fr great games especially the part where you have to infiltrate or defend those 2 ships . Only thing is that the matches take very long on that map BUT Death Star 2 is after!!! One of my favorite maps.
  • koprich
    1438 posts Member
    I really like it but it does come up too often.

The only map I insta-quit is Jakku. That map is so badly designed!