criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

No More New Timed Challenges Until Current Ones Are Fixed

There are many issues with challenges, as for timed, they seem to have the most issues. The descriptions are sometimes terrible. like today's where it said "spot 10 ewoks with the flashlight" which it should of said "spot 10 ewoks with the flashlight IN A MATCH" so took me a waste of 2 games taking it slow realized it has to be done in 1 match. then finally i go all out, and i spot 10 ewoks, the notification pops up in match saying i unlocked "Ehde Yuhyi Eedeeza" 1000 credits. it even says it at the end of the match gold bar 10/10. So I back out of the match. And then the challenge doesn't pop up and on the home screen like it normally does for a completed challenge. go to timed challenges and there we go back to 0/10.

Seriously, please fix these challenges. this is now the 3rd glitched challenge. its not worth doing these anymore with they are just going to pretend to give us credits but don't players, as a whole, are just going to stop doing them if they are just going to be all a lie in the end. So no more challenges until these timed ones get addressed with better descriptions and actually track. Never before missed a challenge until that last update now this is the 3rd challenge i missed because of failed tracking.

Replies

• Every challenge has been like this from launch day for me. Guns, mods, cards, dailies, you name it.

Yesterday’s challenge took 47 kills to get 10 for me. That’s actually better than usual. Most of the time it takes over 100-200.

I predicted that the flashlight one would not work because it’s not a normal mechanic for this game. I will try it tonight. I’m sure it won’t work for me. :|

*Fingers crossed*
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76222/star-wars-battlefront-forum-rules-guidelines
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please balance the OFFICER / BLURRG. They are NOT a HEAVY, SNIPER, nor an ASSAULT CLASS. So far, every "nerf" has failed to change anything. The Blurrg is OP vs other class guns (and not just at close range). #actuallybalancethenoobtubecrutch :*
  • Same happened to me, in game it said i completed it, when i went back to the career page it spazed out and kept changing numbers until it landed on 0/10.......
  • Same happened to me, in game it said i completed it, when i went back to the career page it spazed out and kept changing numbers until it landed on 0/10.......

That is frustrating. I was trying to get credits and not playing to survive but to go around and flash ewoks and finally get it and get to the transport just in time only to find afterwards, when i backed out, it reset. broken challenge is broken.
  • Yeah I did it 7 times and I saw the sane issues. I gave up. lol I did have a good time playing that mode though I must to admit.
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76222/star-wars-battlefront-forum-rules-guidelines
    Please balance the OFFICER / BLURRG. They are NOT a HEAVY, SNIPER, nor an ASSAULT CLASS. So far, every "nerf" has failed to change anything. The Blurrg is OP vs other class guns (and not just at close range). #actuallybalancethenoobtubecrutch :*
  • Yeah I did it 7 times and I saw the sane issues. I gave up. lol I did have a good time playing that mode though I must to admit.

ya it's super annoying, its starting to become every other times challenge. 3 challenges for far for me have done this and i have seen people message about it but nothing from the devs.

EDIT: it happened again today with the 3 battle scenarios
  • Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    Yeah I did it 7 times and I saw the sane issues. I gave up. lol I did have a good time playing that mode though I must to admit.

ya it's super annoying, its starting to become every other times challenge. 3 challenges for far for me have done this and i have seen people message about it but nothing from the devs.

Yeah. It’s a daily issue here. On the rare occasion that they do actually work, I have to get about 100 just to register 10. :s It’s the same with the personal career challenges as well.

Today’s Arcade daily actually worked for once. :o
  • Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    Yeah I did it 7 times and I saw the sane issues. I gave up. lol I did have a good time playing that mode though I must to admit.

Yeah. It’s a daily issue here. On the rare occasion that they do actually work, I have to get about 100 just to register 10. :s It’s the same with the personal career challenges as well.

Today’s Arcade daily actually worked for once. :o

i notice the "kill a special unit" challenge was showing unlock in middle of match when i got it, then end of match shows it was not completed but then backed out and showed completed on the milestone page so maybe the hot fix fixed it