criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

Current status of the jet/aerial trooper class

I realized that I have not used the jet soldier for a long time, specifically since his life was reduced from 250 points to 200. In my opinion it does not give the feeling that it is worthwhile to spend the credits in this class, as it can be with the enforcer.
The solution I can think of is to put his heal points back on 250 points, but remove the increase heal points card so as not to make it too overpowered. That would make it a worthwhile option.
Comment how you see the class now and if you have any idea how to balance it.

Replies

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Still can go on insane rocket trooper streaks so I wanna say it’s fine?
    Psn: Jello770
  • willywonka7
    1484 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Jello770 wrote: »
    Still can go on insane rocket trooper streaks so I wanna say it’s fine?

Agree class is fine; however, the resistance jet trooper needs a buff to just the EL-15HFE weapon. It really feels like this weapon has seen a damage reduction even when shooting people in the head. Same in the assault class with the same weapon, it feels too weak now.
  • Or, just give the resistance jet trooper the A280 like the Rebel one. I love the A280, though I feel like I'm in the minority.
  • STMV_1
    18 posts Member
    CrazyAce wrote: »
    Or, just give the resistance jet trooper the A280 like the Rebel one. I love the A280, though I feel like I'm in the minority.

Rebel rocket jumper is personal No.1 Aeriel that's for sure. I'd choose her even over clone jet trooper and any other Aeriel. Her damage boosted A-280 works like beast in any ranges.

That aside, personally Aeriel classes in general are in pretty good shapes. Its not tough as Enforcers but their ability to get high ground is massive advantage. Though, since their weapons are restricted via factions its sometime difficult to take full advantage as some weapons are focused on close ranges.