criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

How do you spot a cheat?

Prev13
darthsbro
106 posts Member
Almost every chat in GA has someone accusing someone else of cheating. There are the obvious 'one shot' hackers that appear from time to time on PC but most of the time it's simply a case of the other player(s) being better but how do you spot if someone really is cheating? Are there more subtle forms of hacking that go unnoticed?

It's not the winning but the taking part.... and winning

Replies

  • acc751
    861 posts Member
    you spot a cheat with killcam

    #addkillcam
    Many of the arguments we have about this game would not exist if this was a single player focused game like it should have been since day 1.
  • They are on PC ?
  • Bahlam
    87 posts Member
    When someone gets something like 50+ kills without heroes nor vehicles, I begin to get suspicious...
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    If they start shooting before they even see you. Or you load in already gunned down.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • If they start shooting before they even see you. Or you load in already gunned down.

    Or if the get you through walls.
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • When the scoreboard looks like this (on PC):

    jvl14pvb9luz.jpg
    ayw80sohp3nc.jpg
  • Devlin21
    8329 posts Member
    When you're on pc, always assume someone is a hacker.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

  • Dash
    11637 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Adûnaphel wrote: »
    When the scoreboard looks like this (on PC):

    jvl14pvb9luz.jpg
    ayw80sohp3nc.jpg

    That type of high score is perfectly normal for great players on PC. I get on Average using a Hero in GA 70+.

    I game with people who do the same as well consistently.

    Now if you see someone Just railing people on Killfeed, and people are moaning about it loudly enough in chat, and the dude just straight upon isn’t dying because he kills you before you see him, yeah, most likely cheating. End of game score for the cheater would easily be well above 130 if people stayed in that game. Even higher from what I’ve seen on PC.

    Not so many cheaters though. 2015 there was cheater per game lol.

    Thoughts @tandoori_oven , @t3hBar0n ?
    Post edited by Dash on
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • alunguy
    582 posts Member
    I agree anything other than the one shot kill hacks can be very hard to differentiate from a good player. I think that's how some get away with it. Personally I only report 1 shot hackers and only after they have killed me a few times so i'm sure.
    Playing with lag can make it seem like everyone is hacking also. You get hit behind walls and it feels like people kill you too fast which makes it even harder to know whats going on.
    There are a lot of subtle hacks available such as minor damage/rate of fire increases, seeing though walls and so on but there are also a lot of very good players so who knows.

    The only way i can see them being stopped is if EA can automatically detect when someone is playing with modified files but that would also stop people from using cosmetic mods.
  • E_ABZU
    464 posts Member
    Adûnaphel wrote: »
    When the scoreboard looks like this (on PC):

    jvl14pvb9luz.jpg
    ayw80sohp3nc.jpg

    That type of high score is perfectly normal for great players on PC. I get on Average using a Hero in GA 70+.

    I game with people who do the same as well consistently.

    Now if you see someone Just railing people on Killfeed, and people are moaning about it loudly enough in chat, and the dude just straight upon isn’t dying because he kills you before you see him, yeah, most likely cheating. End of game score would for the cheater would easily be well above 130 if people stayed in that game. Even higher from what I’ve seen on PC.

    Not so many cheaters though. 2015 there was cheater per game lol.

    Thoughts @tandoori_oven , @t3hBar0n ?

    So that must mean for you and all your friends that you spend about 5 seconds alive before being killed while killing at least 2 people in that time.

    That's impossible and ya, I did the math for the average match including respawn time.
  • Dash
    11637 posts Member
    alunguy wrote: »
    I agree anything other than the one shot kill hacks can be very hard to differentiate from a good player. I think that's how some get away with it. Personally I only report 1 shot hackers and only after they have killed me a few times so i'm sure.
    Playing with lag can make it seem like everyone is hacking also. You get hit behind walls and it feels like people kill you too fast which makes it even harder to know whats going on.
    There are a lot of subtle hacks available such as minor damage/rate of fire increases, seeing though walls and so on but there are also a lot of very good players so who knows.

    The only way i can see them being stopped is if EA can automatically detect when someone is playing with modified files but that would also stop people from using cosmetic mods.

    Very well said.

    +1
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Dash
    11637 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Adûnaphel wrote: »
    When the scoreboard looks like this (on PC):

    jvl14pvb9luz.jpg
    ayw80sohp3nc.jpg

    That type of high score is perfectly normal for great players on PC. I get on Average using a Hero in GA 70+.

    I game with people who do the same as well consistently.

    Now if you see someone Just railing people on Killfeed, and people are moaning about it loudly enough in chat, and the dude just straight upon isn’t dying because he kills you before you see him, yeah, most likely cheating. End of game score would for the cheater would easily be well above 130 if people stayed in that game. Even higher from what I’ve seen on PC.

    Not so many cheaters though. 2015 there was cheater per game lol.

    Thoughts @tandoori_oven , @t3hBar0n ?

    So that must mean for you and all your friends that you spend about 5 seconds alive before being killed while killing at least 2 people in that time.

    That's impossible and ya, I did the math for the average match including respawn time.

    What exactly are you calculating?

    It’s not hard to get in a Hero and murder people.

    What is hard is to do it and not die being greedy.

    Play for the team.

    PTO

    No clue why you’re wasting time “calculating” nothing.

    Here, an Example of the "Impossible":6v0yw2kt40r4.png
    i4rq2p74p4sb.png

    And that was a lowball score. With people Rage quitting. Would have been Much higher if they stayed and Fought.

    And my Death, My 1 death, was To use the Hero. Skill > Calculations.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • t3hBar0n
    5001 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Adûnaphel wrote: »
    When the scoreboard looks like this (on PC):

    jvl14pvb9luz.jpg
    ayw80sohp3nc.jpg

    O Rly? Crait is one of the easiest maps to go north of 100 on, particularly as First Order. Here is a cool 101/4 game I happened to film for one of my guides.
  • E_ABZU
    464 posts Member
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.
  • Dash
    11637 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • E_ABZU
    464 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?

    And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat.
  • Dash
    11637 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?

    And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat.

    You would sadly lose all those bets sir. There are Plenty here who’ve played with me that can confirm my Skill in this game.

    Sorry you feel that way though.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • t3hBar0n
    5001 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    You cannot base your claim of hacking on what someone scores... just because you cannot achieve a score like that doesn't mean it was illicitly achieved. You need to observe the players bahevior... are they 1 shotting with default blasters, do they seem to always know you are coming, do they never miss? Many hackers suck and dont get high scores, but you can still tell they are hacking.

    Here is another prime example why score cannot be used to assess cheating.
  • E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?

    And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat.

    Dash is on PC. Stats are just better...though Dash should be ashamed of that score with bossk (JK).

    It is arguable that in this game there are no such thing as exploits. You just don't see it. Largely because everyone has access to the same stuff. Exploiting an imbalance in a game BTW, is not cheating.

    You seem however to be focused on Dash for some reason. Why don't you just say what you mean to say rather than beating around the bush?

  • Dash
    11637 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?

    And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat.

    Dash is on PC. Stats are just better...though Dash should be ashamed of that score with bossk (JK).

    It is arguable that in this game there are no such thing as exploits. You just don't see it. Largely because everyone has access to the same stuff. Exploiting an imbalance in a game BTW, is not cheating.

    You seem however to be focused on Dash for some reason. Why don't you just say what you mean to say rather than beating around the bush?

    <3
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • GenxDarchi
    7726 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    Or you could be spawn camping someone and getting 5 kills or killing people extremely quickly. Spawn camping is ez to obtain in a steamroll
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • GenxDarchi
    7726 posts Member
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    You cannot base your claim of hacking on what someone scores... just because you cannot achieve a score like that doesn't mean it was illicitly achieved. You need to observe the players bahevior... are they 1 shotting with default blasters, do they seem to always know you are coming, do they never miss? Many hackers suck and dont get high scores, but you can still tell they are hacking.

    Here is another prime example why score cannot be used to assess cheating.

    Exactly. Cheating is not determined by a persons killstreak, but how they do it. If someone is destroying heroes in two shots, and killing people before they can even start moving is cheating. Killing people as they try in vain to leave spawn is great.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • E_ABZU
    464 posts Member
    A high kill count is the first sign of a cheat or hack. Especially when they are tripling the average kills.

    I can place first on my team and at times only have 3 kills because I do the check points. However, I average 20 some odd kills and still do the check points and that's hard fought for.

    Again, do the math and you will easily find its damn near impossible to exceed 75 or more kills. That's why the average map, the high kill count is usually 30 some odd.

    Using a flaw in the game to come out on top IS CHEATING no matter much you candy coat it. It's no different than spawn sniping or spawn camping. If that's the way you play a game to come out on top, or to have a high kill count, then you are cheating your way to the top and for what, bragging rights?
  • E_ABZU
    464 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?

    And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat.

    Dash is on PC. Stats are just better...though Dash should be ashamed of that score with bossk (JK).

    It is arguable that in this game there are no such thing as exploits. You just don't see it. Largely because everyone has access to the same stuff. Exploiting an imbalance in a game BTW, is not cheating.

    You seem however to be focused on Dash for some reason. Why don't you just say what you mean to say rather than beating around the bush?

    What? Focused on him? He made a response to my comment then I responded to that. Seems to me, you've quickly come to his defense. Sounds like you may be hiding something too.
  • GenxDarchi
    7726 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    A high kill count is the first sign of a cheat or hack. Especially when they are tripling the average kills.

    I can place first on my team and at times only have 3 kills because I do the check points. However, I average 20 some odd kills and still do the check points and that's hard fought for.

    Again, do the math and you will easily find its **** near impossible to exceed 75 or more kills. That's why the average map, the high kill count is usually 30 some odd.

    Using a flaw in the game to come out on top IS CHEATING no matter much you candy coat it. It's no different than spawn sniping or spawn camping. If that's the way you play a game to come out on top, or to have a high kill count, then you are cheating your way to the top and for what, bragging rights?

    Using an in game mechanic that is flawed isn't cheating per se, as the Dev's broke it, and it is in the system legally, and not third party software. Especially when someone else can use it. Outscoring the entire team isn't the first sign of a cheat simply because if the enemy sucks and you are destroying them, you can very much triple their kill count easily. The math can say what it wants, but high numbers like 152 killstreak with Bossk on Theed on XB1 doesn't lie. If you cannot exceed 75 kills simply because you say the numbers make it impossible, that's on you, while Good players will still be scoring upwards of 75 killstreaks in a game. It's that simple, exceptional play equals high killstreaks, simple as that. While killing people before they get into places or killing them through walls, is cheating if you are using something not in the code, or using third party software. That's cheating. Being good isn't cheating, otherwise @tandoori_oven, @t3hBar0n, @Dash_Gaming, @AbyssWatch3r would all be banned.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • t3hBar0n
    5001 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    A high kill count is the first sign of a cheat or hack. Especially when they are tripling the average kills.

    I can place first on my team and at times only have 3 kills because I do the check points. However, I average 20 some odd kills and still do the check points and that's hard fought for.

    Again, do the math and you will easily find its **** near impossible to exceed 75 or more kills. That's why the average map, the high kill count is usually 30 some odd.

    Using a flaw in the game to come out on top IS CHEATING no matter much you candy coat it. It's no different than spawn sniping or spawn camping. If that's the way you play a game to come out on top, or to have a high kill count, then you are cheating your way to the top and for what, bragging rights?

    For you it may be near impossible... for many players it is routine... but you do not appear to understand this, so it is pointless to discuss it further.
  • I've said it before - the biggest giveaway for actual cheating is not number of kills, it's failure to die. Players who you pump shot after shot into but who don't seem to take any damage.
  • E_ABZU wrote: »
    A high kill count is the first sign of a cheat or hack. Especially when they are tripling the average kills.

    I can place first on my team and at times only have 3 kills because I do the check points. However, I average 20 some odd kills and still do the check points and that's hard fought for.

    Again, do the math and you will easily find its **** near impossible to exceed 75 or more kills. That's why the average map, the high kill count is usually 30 some odd.

    Using a flaw in the game to come out on top IS CHEATING no matter much you candy coat it. It's no different than spawn sniping or spawn camping. If that's the way you play a game to come out on top, or to have a high kill count, then you are cheating your way to the top and for what, bragging rights?

    That is not true. Basing it purely off of an average amount of kills is not cheating. In 2015 I once saw a Bossk get 105 because he knew how to play to his advantages and used his surroundings for his benefit. He would rush in, throw a dioxis grenade, rush out and begin spinning to heal his health. He was just really good at the game. I know several people that are just really good.
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • E_ABZU
    464 posts Member
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    A high kill count is the first sign of a cheat or hack. Especially when they are tripling the average kills.

    I can place first on my team and at times only have 3 kills because I do the check points. However, I average 20 some odd kills and still do the check points and that's hard fought for.

    Again, do the math and you will easily find its **** near impossible to exceed 75 or more kills. That's why the average map, the high kill count is usually 30 some odd.

    Using a flaw in the game to come out on top IS CHEATING no matter much you candy coat it. It's no different than spawn sniping or spawn camping. If that's the way you play a game to come out on top, or to have a high kill count, then you are cheating your way to the top and for what, bragging rights?

    For you it may be near impossible... for many players it is routine... but you do not appear to understand this, so it is pointless to discuss it further.

    LMFAO.
  • GenxDarchi
    7726 posts Member
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    A high kill count is the first sign of a cheat or hack. Especially when they are tripling the average kills.

    I can place first on my team and at times only have 3 kills because I do the check points. However, I average 20 some odd kills and still do the check points and that's hard fought for.

    Again, do the math and you will easily find its **** near impossible to exceed 75 or more kills. That's why the average map, the high kill count is usually 30 some odd.

    Using a flaw in the game to come out on top IS CHEATING no matter much you candy coat it. It's no different than spawn sniping or spawn camping. If that's the way you play a game to come out on top, or to have a high kill count, then you are cheating your way to the top and for what, bragging rights?

    For you it may be near impossible... for many players it is routine... but you do not appear to understand this, so it is pointless to discuss it further.
    Yep, Sadly he cannot comprehend the amount of variables for killing.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • E_ABZU
    464 posts Member
    I've said it before - the biggest giveaway for actual cheating is not number of kills, it's failure to die. Players who you pump shot after shot into but who don't seem to take any damage.

    I agree with that but when you can't kill them, they end up with a high kill count.

    Again, the average kill count is around 30 per match. Some matches may be a bit more but on average it's around 30. Exceeding 75 kills is a clear sign of cheating or hacking and I stick by my math on that. Anyone that says you aren't a good player when you achieve 30 kills in a match is a complete tool and is most likely hiding something.
  • Dash
    11637 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    I've said it before - the biggest giveaway for actual cheating is not number of kills, it's failure to die. Players who you pump shot after shot into but who don't seem to take any damage.

    I agree with that but when you can't kill them, they end up with a high kill count.

    Again, the average kill count is around 30 per match. Some matches may be a bit more but on average it's around 30. Exceeding 75 kills is a clear sign of cheating or hacking and I stick by my math on that. Anyone that says you aren't a good player when you achieve 30 kills in a match is a complete tool and is most likely hiding something.

    du3vs3c8um94.jpeg
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?

    And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat.

    Dash is on PC. Stats are just better...though Dash should be ashamed of that score with bossk (JK).

    It is arguable that in this game there are no such thing as exploits. You just don't see it. Largely because everyone has access to the same stuff. Exploiting an imbalance in a game BTW, is not cheating.

    You seem however to be focused on Dash for some reason. Why don't you just say what you mean to say rather than beating around the bush?

    What? Focused on him? He made a response to my comment then I responded to that. Seems to me, you've quickly come to his defense. Sounds like you may be hiding something too.

    You called a player an exploit cheat and based on your comment intended you outright call him a cheat which is not cool for one. Two, Dash has always been a pretty stand up guy here on the forums and I would say is one of the few members that tends to take a logical and sensible approach to these topics. Many of those same sensible players have commented directly to your posts here.

    Personally, I play on PS4. There is no room for cheating on consoles. I'm glad you are working hard for averaging 20 kills. That's about where most console players are. However, that does not mean it is impossible to get well over that. With Bossk alone on certain maps, a player skilled player should be able to hit well over 50 kills.

    There's a player here on the boards who was hitting over 100 kills consistently on console. I'm in the 20's myself, but if I focus and don't get impatient, I can do, and have done ,much better than that. But I prefer playing to have fun and don't concern myself with number of kills, the kills I get are those that come to me playing the objective.
  • Dash
    11637 posts Member
    There’s a lot of Amazing Players on each Platform.

    Some of them do Spectacular things consistently. Which is primarily due to the dedication to not Only this Game, But their Passion for Gaming in general.

    As for me, I’ve been gaming since 4. Started on Nintendo and was Hooked. Bought a CompaQ Presario 3000T when I was 16. Played everything on that including Tie Fighter Collectors Edition, Doom, UT, Duke Nukem, And so on.

    I’ve been a PC gamer for almost my entire life. I’m competitive, dedicated, and passionate about my performance. Always have been and always will be.

    Some of the people here commenting are the same way when it comes to FPS/Games in general. I Play to Win. I play daily to maintain my Proficiency within the games I play. I don’t like hurting the team. I like bringing value to it. And I always PTO.

    Not much more to say really.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Devlin21
    8329 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    A high kill count is the first sign of a cheat or hack. Especially when they are tripling the average kills.

    I can place first on my team and at times only have 3 kills because I do the check points. However, I average 20 some odd kills and still do the check points and that's hard fought for.

    Again, do the math and you will easily find its **** near impossible to exceed 75 or more kills. That's why the average map, the high kill count is usually 30 some odd.

    Using a flaw in the game to come out on top IS CHEATING no matter much you candy coat it. It's no different than spawn sniping or spawn camping. If that's the way you play a game to come out on top, or to have a high kill count, then you are cheating your way to the top and for what, bragging rights?

    Cant cheat on console.

    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

  • E_ABZU
    464 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?

    And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat.

    Dash is on PC. Stats are just better...though Dash should be ashamed of that score with bossk (JK).

    It is arguable that in this game there are no such thing as exploits. You just don't see it. Largely because everyone has access to the same stuff. Exploiting an imbalance in a game BTW, is not cheating.

    You seem however to be focused on Dash for some reason. Why don't you just say what you mean to say rather than beating around the bush?

    What? Focused on him? He made a response to my comment then I responded to that. Seems to me, you've quickly come to his defense. Sounds like you may be hiding something too.

    You called a player an exploit cheat and based on your comment intended you outright call him a cheat which is not cool for one. Two, Dash has always been a pretty stand up guy here on the forums and I would say is one of the few members that tends to take a logical and sensible approach to these topics. Many of those same sensible players have commented directly to your posts here.

    Personally, I play on PS4. There is no room for cheating on consoles. I'm glad you are working hard for averaging 20 kills. That's about where most console players are. However, that does not mean it is impossible to get well over that. With Bossk alone on certain maps, a player skilled player should be able to hit well over 50 kills.

    There's a player here on the boards who was hitting over 100 kills consistently on console. I'm in the 20's myself, but if I focus and don't get impatient, I can do, and have done ,much better than that. But I prefer playing to have fun and don't concern myself with number of kills, the kills I get are those that come to me playing the objective.

    Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat."

    I would suggest reading his first response where he conflates his 66 kills to someone getting over 100.

    Again, do the match of kills vs time. I've been an online gamer for over 20 years and some things are indicative of cheating. Any longtime gamer will tell you this.

    Can you people even read or at least understand the language that's spoken?
  • Dash
    11637 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?

    And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat.

    Dash is on PC. Stats are just better...though Dash should be ashamed of that score with bossk (JK).

    It is arguable that in this game there are no such thing as exploits. You just don't see it. Largely because everyone has access to the same stuff. Exploiting an imbalance in a game BTW, is not cheating.

    You seem however to be focused on Dash for some reason. Why don't you just say what you mean to say rather than beating around the bush?

    What? Focused on him? He made a response to my comment then I responded to that. Seems to me, you've quickly come to his defense. Sounds like you may be hiding something too.

    You called a player an exploit cheat and based on your comment intended you outright call him a cheat which is not cool for one. Two, Dash has always been a pretty stand up guy here on the forums and I would say is one of the few members that tends to take a logical and sensible approach to these topics. Many of those same sensible players have commented directly to your posts here.

    Personally, I play on PS4. There is no room for cheating on consoles. I'm glad you are working hard for averaging 20 kills. That's about where most console players are. However, that does not mean it is impossible to get well over that. With Bossk alone on certain maps, a player skilled player should be able to hit well over 50 kills.

    There's a player here on the boards who was hitting over 100 kills consistently on console. I'm in the 20's myself, but if I focus and don't get impatient, I can do, and have done ,much better than that. But I prefer playing to have fun and don't concern myself with number of kills, the kills I get are those that come to me playing the objective.

    Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat."

    I would suggest reading his first response where he conflates his 66 kills to someone getting over 100.

    Again, do the match of kills vs time. I've been an online gamer for over 20 years and some things are indicative of cheating. Any longtime gamer will tell you this.

    Can you people even read or at least understand the language that's spoken?

    There was no conflating of anything mate. It was simply a comparison of what Can be done, and what would be considered Suspicious.

    Each platform behaves differently with the “What Can” Be Done.

    And since the moment I even posted stating this, or stating that it’s Quite actually the Norm to get those scores as well as Consistently so, you’ve had it out for me. Which is fine. Do your thing.

    However, accusing me of cheating because I showcased the “Impossible” being Possible, and repeatedly stating it, is quite silly.

    Like I said before, Have your opinion, Do You, but have the common decency to speak with others correctly.

    Just because you’re wrong, doesn’t make you any less of a person. You had an opinion/statement, it was completely incorrect, and that’s fine man. It’s ok. It happens.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Only hackers kill me
    Psn: Jello770
  • RustyBarnacles
    1347 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?

    And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat.

    Dash is on PC. Stats are just better...though Dash should be ashamed of that score with bossk (JK).

    It is arguable that in this game there are no such thing as exploits. You just don't see it. Largely because everyone has access to the same stuff. Exploiting an imbalance in a game BTW, is not cheating.

    You seem however to be focused on Dash for some reason. Why don't you just say what you mean to say rather than beating around the bush?

    What? Focused on him? He made a response to my comment then I responded to that. Seems to me, you've quickly come to his defense. Sounds like you may be hiding something too.

    You called a player an exploit cheat and based on your comment intended you outright call him a cheat which is not cool for one. Two, Dash has always been a pretty stand up guy here on the forums and I would say is one of the few members that tends to take a logical and sensible approach to these topics. Many of those same sensible players have commented directly to your posts here.

    Personally, I play on PS4. There is no room for cheating on consoles. I'm glad you are working hard for averaging 20 kills. That's about where most console players are. However, that does not mean it is impossible to get well over that. With Bossk alone on certain maps, a player skilled player should be able to hit well over 50 kills.

    There's a player here on the boards who was hitting over 100 kills consistently on console. I'm in the 20's myself, but if I focus and don't get impatient, I can do, and have done ,much better than that. But I prefer playing to have fun and don't concern myself with number of kills, the kills I get are those that come to me playing the objective.

    Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat."

    I would suggest reading his first response where he conflates his 66 kills to someone getting over 100.

    Again, do the match of kills vs time. I've been an online gamer for over 20 years and some things are indicative of cheating. Any longtime gamer will tell you this.

    Can you people even read or at least understand the language that's spoken?

    Sorry, but just because you can't get a math formula to work out, does not mean that people are cheating and does not mean that triple digits can't be achieved. Just look at @Devastator21823 's post above yours.

    "Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat." ---this is called passive aggressive behavior which is meant to incite a reaction.


  • danilojbg
    837 posts Member
    It's pretty easy to spot obvious cheaters. They one shot you with a low damage, high ROF gun instantly, no matter the distance. I've just spotted two so far though. One of them is very recent (last week), but I've just seen him once and he just stayed around for one game. The other one was months ago and I've never seen him again since.

    I feel most of the times hackusations are not fair. Being shot through walls more often than not is simply high latency. What may seem like a wall hack is most likely Scan Dart, Rey ability or Sonic Imploder. Or even one player just outsmarting the other. The one who got killed might think the other's cheating because he just can't figure out how it happened, but that's the very definition of being outsmarted in the first place.

    Surely, there are some hard to spot hackers. I report some suspicious players from time to time too, but mostly because I feel "if they're clean, no harm done".
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    I've said it before - the biggest giveaway for actual cheating is not number of kills, it's failure to die. Players who you pump shot after shot into but who don't seem to take any damage.

    I agree with that but when you can't kill them, they end up with a high kill count.

    Again, the average kill count is around 30 per match. Some matches may be a bit more but on average it's around 30. Exceeding 75 kills is a clear sign of cheating or hacking and I stick by my math on that. Anyone that says you aren't a good player when you achieve 30 kills in a match is a complete tool and is most likely hiding something.

    Map + faction combination is very important on this. AT-ST on Crait is really, really OP. And fairly cheap BP wise, considering the reward. I'm a very average player and still managed to get 60+ eliminations (which is not the same thing as kills by the way) on Crait because of an AT-ST. And I didn't have to go with some tricky exploit to do so, just straightforward AT-ST regular gameplay.

    Obviously, a cheater will most likely have inflated elimination count and score. But that doesn't mean every high elimination count belongs to a hacker. If A causes B, it doesn't mean B causes A.
  • Netero
    126 posts Member
    Do you realize that assist count as eliminations? And are super easy to obtain with flash grenades and other splash damaging weapons and equipments
  • t3hBar0n
    5001 posts Member
    danilojbg wrote: »
    It's pretty easy to spot obvious cheaters. They one shot you with a low damage, high ROF gun instantly, no matter the distance. I've just spotted two so far though. One of them is very recent (last week), but I've just seen him once and he just stayed around for one game. The other one was months ago and I've never seen him again since.

    I feel most of the times hackusations are not fair. Being shot through walls more often than not is simply high latency. What may seem like a wall hack is most likely Scan Dart, Rey ability or Sonic Imploder. Or even one player just outsmarting the other. The one who got killed might think the other's cheating because he just can't figure out how it happened, but that's the very definition of being outsmarted in the first place.

    Surely, there are some hard to spot hackers. I report some suspicious players from time to time too, but mostly because I feel "if they're clean, no harm done".
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    I've said it before - the biggest giveaway for actual cheating is not number of kills, it's failure to die. Players who you pump shot after shot into but who don't seem to take any damage.

    I agree with that but when you can't kill them, they end up with a high kill count.

    Again, the average kill count is around 30 per match. Some matches may be a bit more but on average it's around 30. Exceeding 75 kills is a clear sign of cheating or hacking and I stick by my math on that. Anyone that says you aren't a good player when you achieve 30 kills in a match is a complete tool and is most likely hiding something.

    Map + faction combination is very important on this. AT-ST on Crait is really, really OP. And fairly cheap BP wise, considering the reward. I'm a very average player and still managed to get 60+ eliminations (which is not the same thing as kills by the way) on Crait because of an AT-ST. And I didn't have to go with some tricky exploit to do so, just straightforward AT-ST regular gameplay.

    Obviously, a cheater will most likely have inflated elimination count and score. But that doesn't mean every high elimination count belongs to a hacker. If A causes B, it doesn't mean B causes A.

    Whewewew someone who gets sufficient & necessary conditions... lets be friends!
  • E_ABZU
    464 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?

    And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat.

    Dash is on PC. Stats are just better...though Dash should be ashamed of that score with bossk (JK).

    It is arguable that in this game there are no such thing as exploits. You just don't see it. Largely because everyone has access to the same stuff. Exploiting an imbalance in a game BTW, is not cheating.

    You seem however to be focused on Dash for some reason. Why don't you just say what you mean to say rather than beating around the bush?

    What? Focused on him? He made a response to my comment then I responded to that. Seems to me, you've quickly come to his defense. Sounds like you may be hiding something too.

    You called a player an exploit cheat and based on your comment intended you outright call him a cheat which is not cool for one. Two, Dash has always been a pretty stand up guy here on the forums and I would say is one of the few members that tends to take a logical and sensible approach to these topics. Many of those same sensible players have commented directly to your posts here.

    Personally, I play on PS4. There is no room for cheating on consoles. I'm glad you are working hard for averaging 20 kills. That's about where most console players are. However, that does not mean it is impossible to get well over that. With Bossk alone on certain maps, a player skilled player should be able to hit well over 50 kills.

    There's a player here on the boards who was hitting over 100 kills consistently on console. I'm in the 20's myself, but if I focus and don't get impatient, I can do, and have done ,much better than that. But I prefer playing to have fun and don't concern myself with number of kills, the kills I get are those that come to me playing the objective.

    Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat."

    I would suggest reading his first response where he conflates his 66 kills to someone getting over 100.

    Again, do the match of kills vs time. I've been an online gamer for over 20 years and some things are indicative of cheating. Any longtime gamer will tell you this.

    Can you people even read or at least understand the language that's spoken?

    Sorry, but just because you can't get a math formula to work out, does not mean that people are cheating and does not mean that triple digits can't be achieved. Just look at @Devastator21823 's post above yours.

    "Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat." ---this is called passive aggressive behavior which is meant to incite a reaction.


    LMFAO. Get off the forum and go to your safe space.
  • Dash
    11637 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?

    And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat.

    Dash is on PC. Stats are just better...though Dash should be ashamed of that score with bossk (JK).

    It is arguable that in this game there are no such thing as exploits. You just don't see it. Largely because everyone has access to the same stuff. Exploiting an imbalance in a game BTW, is not cheating.

    You seem however to be focused on Dash for some reason. Why don't you just say what you mean to say rather than beating around the bush?

    What? Focused on him? He made a response to my comment then I responded to that. Seems to me, you've quickly come to his defense. Sounds like you may be hiding something too.

    You called a player an exploit cheat and based on your comment intended you outright call him a cheat which is not cool for one. Two, Dash has always been a pretty stand up guy here on the forums and I would say is one of the few members that tends to take a logical and sensible approach to these topics. Many of those same sensible players have commented directly to your posts here.

    Personally, I play on PS4. There is no room for cheating on consoles. I'm glad you are working hard for averaging 20 kills. That's about where most console players are. However, that does not mean it is impossible to get well over that. With Bossk alone on certain maps, a player skilled player should be able to hit well over 50 kills.

    There's a player here on the boards who was hitting over 100 kills consistently on console. I'm in the 20's myself, but if I focus and don't get impatient, I can do, and have done ,much better than that. But I prefer playing to have fun and don't concern myself with number of kills, the kills I get are those that come to me playing the objective.

    Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat."

    I would suggest reading his first response where he conflates his 66 kills to someone getting over 100.

    Again, do the match of kills vs time. I've been an online gamer for over 20 years and some things are indicative of cheating. Any longtime gamer will tell you this.

    Can you people even read or at least understand the language that's spoken?

    Sorry, but just because you can't get a math formula to work out, does not mean that people are cheating and does not mean that triple digits can't be achieved. Just look at @Devastator21823 's post above yours.

    "Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat." ---this is called passive aggressive behavior which is meant to incite a reaction.


    LMFAO. Get off the forum and go to your safe space.

    Nothing like Ostracizing yourself by being rude to all around you to better prove your point. :smirk:

    Try and have yourself a good day dude. Seriously.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • GenxDarchi
    7726 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?

    And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat.

    Dash is on PC. Stats are just better...though Dash should be ashamed of that score with bossk (JK).

    It is arguable that in this game there are no such thing as exploits. You just don't see it. Largely because everyone has access to the same stuff. Exploiting an imbalance in a game BTW, is not cheating.

    You seem however to be focused on Dash for some reason. Why don't you just say what you mean to say rather than beating around the bush?

    What? Focused on him? He made a response to my comment then I responded to that. Seems to me, you've quickly come to his defense. Sounds like you may be hiding something too.

    You called a player an exploit cheat and based on your comment intended you outright call him a cheat which is not cool for one. Two, Dash has always been a pretty stand up guy here on the forums and I would say is one of the few members that tends to take a logical and sensible approach to these topics. Many of those same sensible players have commented directly to your posts here.

    Personally, I play on PS4. There is no room for cheating on consoles. I'm glad you are working hard for averaging 20 kills. That's about where most console players are. However, that does not mean it is impossible to get well over that. With Bossk alone on certain maps, a player skilled player should be able to hit well over 50 kills.

    There's a player here on the boards who was hitting over 100 kills consistently on console. I'm in the 20's myself, but if I focus and don't get impatient, I can do, and have done ,much better than that. But I prefer playing to have fun and don't concern myself with number of kills, the kills I get are those that come to me playing the objective.

    Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat."

    I would suggest reading his first response where he conflates his 66 kills to someone getting over 100.

    Again, do the match of kills vs time. I've been an online gamer for over 20 years and some things are indicative of cheating. Any longtime gamer will tell you this.

    Can you people even read or at least understand the language that's spoken?

    Sorry, but just because you can't get a math formula to work out, does not mean that people are cheating and does not mean that triple digits can't be achieved. Just look at @Devastator21823 's post above yours.

    "Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat." ---this is called passive aggressive behavior which is meant to incite a reaction.


    LMFAO. Get off the forum and go to your safe space.

    Get off the calculator and realize Eliminations aren't pure kills lmao. With just damaging people or using recharge command you can gain upwards to 150 kills for Pete's sake lol.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • E_ABZU
    464 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?

    And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat.

    Dash is on PC. Stats are just better...though Dash should be ashamed of that score with bossk (JK).

    It is arguable that in this game there are no such thing as exploits. You just don't see it. Largely because everyone has access to the same stuff. Exploiting an imbalance in a game BTW, is not cheating.

    You seem however to be focused on Dash for some reason. Why don't you just say what you mean to say rather than beating around the bush?

    What? Focused on him? He made a response to my comment then I responded to that. Seems to me, you've quickly come to his defense. Sounds like you may be hiding something too.

    You called a player an exploit cheat and based on your comment intended you outright call him a cheat which is not cool for one. Two, Dash has always been a pretty stand up guy here on the forums and I would say is one of the few members that tends to take a logical and sensible approach to these topics. Many of those same sensible players have commented directly to your posts here.

    Personally, I play on PS4. There is no room for cheating on consoles. I'm glad you are working hard for averaging 20 kills. That's about where most console players are. However, that does not mean it is impossible to get well over that. With Bossk alone on certain maps, a player skilled player should be able to hit well over 50 kills.

    There's a player here on the boards who was hitting over 100 kills consistently on console. I'm in the 20's myself, but if I focus and don't get impatient, I can do, and have done ,much better than that. But I prefer playing to have fun and don't concern myself with number of kills, the kills I get are those that come to me playing the objective.

    Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat."

    I would suggest reading his first response where he conflates his 66 kills to someone getting over 100.

    Again, do the match of kills vs time. I've been an online gamer for over 20 years and some things are indicative of cheating. Any longtime gamer will tell you this.

    Can you people even read or at least understand the language that's spoken?

    Sorry, but just because you can't get a math formula to work out, does not mean that people are cheating and does not mean that triple digits can't be achieved. Just look at @Devastator21823 's post above yours.

    "Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat." ---this is called passive aggressive behavior which is meant to incite a reaction.


    LMFAO. Get off the forum and go to your safe space.

    Nothing like Ostracizing yourself by being rude to all around you to better prove your point. :smirk:

    Try and have yourself a good day dude. Seriously.

    Project much?
  • E_ABZU
    464 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?

    And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat.

    Dash is on PC. Stats are just better...though Dash should be ashamed of that score with bossk (JK).

    It is arguable that in this game there are no such thing as exploits. You just don't see it. Largely because everyone has access to the same stuff. Exploiting an imbalance in a game BTW, is not cheating.

    You seem however to be focused on Dash for some reason. Why don't you just say what you mean to say rather than beating around the bush?

    What? Focused on him? He made a response to my comment then I responded to that. Seems to me, you've quickly come to his defense. Sounds like you may be hiding something too.

    You called a player an exploit cheat and based on your comment intended you outright call him a cheat which is not cool for one. Two, Dash has always been a pretty stand up guy here on the forums and I would say is one of the few members that tends to take a logical and sensible approach to these topics. Many of those same sensible players have commented directly to your posts here.

    Personally, I play on PS4. There is no room for cheating on consoles. I'm glad you are working hard for averaging 20 kills. That's about where most console players are. However, that does not mean it is impossible to get well over that. With Bossk alone on certain maps, a player skilled player should be able to hit well over 50 kills.

    There's a player here on the boards who was hitting over 100 kills consistently on console. I'm in the 20's myself, but if I focus and don't get impatient, I can do, and have done ,much better than that. But I prefer playing to have fun and don't concern myself with number of kills, the kills I get are those that come to me playing the objective.

    Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat."

    I would suggest reading his first response where he conflates his 66 kills to someone getting over 100.

    Again, do the match of kills vs time. I've been an online gamer for over 20 years and some things are indicative of cheating. Any longtime gamer will tell you this.

    Can you people even read or at least understand the language that's spoken?

    Sorry, but just because you can't get a math formula to work out, does not mean that people are cheating and does not mean that triple digits can't be achieved. Just look at @Devastator21823 's post above yours.

    "Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat." ---this is called passive aggressive behavior which is meant to incite a reaction.


    LMFAO. Get off the forum and go to your safe space.

    Get off the calculator and realize Eliminations aren't pure kills lmao. With just damaging people or using recharge command you can gain upwards to 150 kills for Pete's sake lol.

    ROFLMAO

    IMPOSSIBLE! There are averages for a reason. It's actually simple math but when you're a *****, simple math looks university level.

    If 1 person can kill an entire team 8 time over, it's clear they are cheating or the game has some serious flaws.

    Years ago, I played America's Army. It was an actual US Army training tool. I was on the beta long before they tried to move it to consoles. 12 vs 12, 10 minute matches. I was a former soldier playing soldiers online. The game was heavily monitored for cheats. The average in that game was 6 kills per match. Anything beyond that and you would be investigated for hacking.

    So don't give me the ***** that over 100 kills is easy to obtain. It isn't. Getting 60 kills is extremely hard and that's why the normal high kill count is usually around 30, 9 times out of 10.
  • GenxDarchi
    7726 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?

    And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat.

    Dash is on PC. Stats are just better...though Dash should be ashamed of that score with bossk (JK).

    It is arguable that in this game there are no such thing as exploits. You just don't see it. Largely because everyone has access to the same stuff. Exploiting an imbalance in a game BTW, is not cheating.

    You seem however to be focused on Dash for some reason. Why don't you just say what you mean to say rather than beating around the bush?

    What? Focused on him? He made a response to my comment then I responded to that. Seems to me, you've quickly come to his defense. Sounds like you may be hiding something too.

    You called a player an exploit cheat and based on your comment intended you outright call him a cheat which is not cool for one. Two, Dash has always been a pretty stand up guy here on the forums and I would say is one of the few members that tends to take a logical and sensible approach to these topics. Many of those same sensible players have commented directly to your posts here.

    Personally, I play on PS4. There is no room for cheating on consoles. I'm glad you are working hard for averaging 20 kills. That's about where most console players are. However, that does not mean it is impossible to get well over that. With Bossk alone on certain maps, a player skilled player should be able to hit well over 50 kills.

    There's a player here on the boards who was hitting over 100 kills consistently on console. I'm in the 20's myself, but if I focus and don't get impatient, I can do, and have done ,much better than that. But I prefer playing to have fun and don't concern myself with number of kills, the kills I get are those that come to me playing the objective.

    Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat."

    I would suggest reading his first response where he conflates his 66 kills to someone getting over 100.

    Again, do the match of kills vs time. I've been an online gamer for over 20 years and some things are indicative of cheating. Any longtime gamer will tell you this.

    Can you people even read or at least understand the language that's spoken?

    Sorry, but just because you can't get a math formula to work out, does not mean that people are cheating and does not mean that triple digits can't be achieved. Just look at @Devastator21823 's post above yours.

    "Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat." ---this is called passive aggressive behavior which is meant to incite a reaction.


    LMFAO. Get off the forum and go to your safe space.

    Get off the calculator and realize Eliminations aren't pure kills lmao. With just damaging people or using recharge command you can gain upwards to 150 kills for Pete's sake lol.

    ROFLMAO

    IMPOSSIBLE! There averages for a reason. It's actually simple math but when you're a *****, simple math looks university level.

    If 1 person can kill an entire team 8 time over, it's clear they are cheating.

    Did you not read the Part about eliminations not being pure kills?

    I am going to assume you didn't, but either way, Did you forget that overtime can go on for a long time, allowing 150-200 killstreaks if the timer goes on in maps like Theed?
    Did you forget that some players aren't average? I am guessing you did, and that you must think high killstreaks are impossible, even though @t3hBar0n posted a vid? At this point, it isn't even worth arguing, as you choose to believe in average players, not exceptional players.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • t3hBar0n
    5001 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?

    And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat.

    Dash is on PC. Stats are just better...though Dash should be ashamed of that score with bossk (JK).

    It is arguable that in this game there are no such thing as exploits. You just don't see it. Largely because everyone has access to the same stuff. Exploiting an imbalance in a game BTW, is not cheating.

    You seem however to be focused on Dash for some reason. Why don't you just say what you mean to say rather than beating around the bush?

    What? Focused on him? He made a response to my comment then I responded to that. Seems to me, you've quickly come to his defense. Sounds like you may be hiding something too.

    You called a player an exploit cheat and based on your comment intended you outright call him a cheat which is not cool for one. Two, Dash has always been a pretty stand up guy here on the forums and I would say is one of the few members that tends to take a logical and sensible approach to these topics. Many of those same sensible players have commented directly to your posts here.

    Personally, I play on PS4. There is no room for cheating on consoles. I'm glad you are working hard for averaging 20 kills. That's about where most console players are. However, that does not mean it is impossible to get well over that. With Bossk alone on certain maps, a player skilled player should be able to hit well over 50 kills.

    There's a player here on the boards who was hitting over 100 kills consistently on console. I'm in the 20's myself, but if I focus and don't get impatient, I can do, and have done ,much better than that. But I prefer playing to have fun and don't concern myself with number of kills, the kills I get are those that come to me playing the objective.

    Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat."

    I would suggest reading his first response where he conflates his 66 kills to someone getting over 100.

    Again, do the match of kills vs time. I've been an online gamer for over 20 years and some things are indicative of cheating. Any longtime gamer will tell you this.

    Can you people even read or at least understand the language that's spoken?

    Sorry, but just because you can't get a math formula to work out, does not mean that people are cheating and does not mean that triple digits can't be achieved. Just look at @Devastator21823 's post above yours.

    "Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat." ---this is called passive aggressive behavior which is meant to incite a reaction.


    LMFAO. Get off the forum and go to your safe space.

    Get off the calculator and realize Eliminations aren't pure kills lmao. With just damaging people or using recharge command you can gain upwards to 150 kills for Pete's sake lol.

    ROFLMAO

    IMPOSSIBLE! There averages for a reason. It's actually simple math but when you're a *****, simple math looks university level.

    If 1 person can kill an entire team 8 time over, it's clear they are cheating.

    Speaking of simple math, last time I checked killing a team of 20 players 8 "time over" as you put it would yield significantly more elims than the 75 threshhold you have deemed necessary to qualify them as a hacker... so are you now saying it takes 160 or more elims to qualify as a hacker?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!