criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

How do you spot a cheat?

2

Replies

  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    I have a feeling I saw a hacker last night (PS4). It's not unusual to see people in excess of 100 eliminations even on console, especially as that could be a lot of assists, but this guy had over 200 eliminations and it wasn't like we had long overtimes or anything. Can't remember the username and didn't really think anything of it. Although it could still be that they happened to get loads of assists, it was on Kashyyyk as well so they could have been running around and getting a few shots in on people then running away.
    OOM19 wrote: »

    Imagine it

    A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    24y2x19brj13.gif
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    DrX2345 wrote: »
    I have a feeling I saw a hacker last night (PS4). It's not unusual to see people in excess of 100 eliminations even on console, especially as that could be a lot of assists, but this guy had over 200 eliminations and it wasn't like we had long overtimes or anything. Can't remember the username and didn't really think anything of it. Although it could still be that they happened to get loads of assists, it was on Kashyyyk as well so they could have been running around and getting a few shots in on people then running away.

    @DrX2345 my man we need to play together some time!
    Psn: Jello770
  • t3hBar0n
    5001 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?

    And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat.

    Dash is on PC. Stats are just better...though Dash should be ashamed of that score with bossk (JK).

    It is arguable that in this game there are no such thing as exploits. You just don't see it. Largely because everyone has access to the same stuff. Exploiting an imbalance in a game BTW, is not cheating.

    You seem however to be focused on Dash for some reason. Why don't you just say what you mean to say rather than beating around the bush?

    What? Focused on him? He made a response to my comment then I responded to that. Seems to me, you've quickly come to his defense. Sounds like you may be hiding something too.

    You called a player an exploit cheat and based on your comment intended you outright call him a cheat which is not cool for one. Two, Dash has always been a pretty stand up guy here on the forums and I would say is one of the few members that tends to take a logical and sensible approach to these topics. Many of those same sensible players have commented directly to your posts here.

    Personally, I play on PS4. There is no room for cheating on consoles. I'm glad you are working hard for averaging 20 kills. That's about where most console players are. However, that does not mean it is impossible to get well over that. With Bossk alone on certain maps, a player skilled player should be able to hit well over 50 kills.

    There's a player here on the boards who was hitting over 100 kills consistently on console. I'm in the 20's myself, but if I focus and don't get impatient, I can do, and have done ,much better than that. But I prefer playing to have fun and don't concern myself with number of kills, the kills I get are those that come to me playing the objective.

    Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat."

    I would suggest reading his first response where he conflates his 66 kills to someone getting over 100.

    Again, do the match of kills vs time. I've been an online gamer for over 20 years and some things are indicative of cheating. Any longtime gamer will tell you this.

    Can you people even read or at least understand the language that's spoken?

    Sorry, but just because you can't get a math formula to work out, does not mean that people are cheating and does not mean that triple digits can't be achieved. Just look at @Devastator21823 's post above yours.

    "Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat." ---this is called passive aggressive behavior which is meant to incite a reaction.


    LMFAO. Get off the forum and go to your safe space.

    Get off the calculator and realize Eliminations aren't pure kills lmao. With just damaging people or using recharge command you can gain upwards to 150 kills for Pete's sake lol.

    ROFLMAO

    IMPOSSIBLE! There are averages for a reason. It's actually simple math but when you're a *****, simple math looks university level.

    If 1 person can kill an entire team 8 time over, it's clear they are cheating or the game has some serious flaws.

    Years ago, I played America's Army. It was an actual US Army training tool. I was on the beta long before they tried to move it to consoles. 12 vs 12, 10 minute matches. I was a former soldier playing soldiers online. The game was heavily monitored for cheats. The average in that game was 6 kills per match. Anything beyond that and you would be investigated for hacking.

    So don't give me the **** that over 100 kills is easy to obtain. It isn't. Getting 60 kills is extremely hard and that's why the normal high kill count is usually around 30, 9 times out of 10.

    No, it isn't lol... the fact that you think it is says pretty much all that needs to be said.
  • E_ABZU
    488 posts Member
    Is it that people like to troll here while ignoring what has been stated or are these people gummikopf?

    I think it's a bit of both.
  • DrX2345 wrote: »
    I have a feeling I saw a hacker last night (PS4). It's not unusual to see people in excess of 100 eliminations even on console, especially as that could be a lot of assists, but this guy had over 200 eliminations and it wasn't like we had long overtimes or anything. Can't remember the username and didn't really think anything of it. Although it could still be that they happened to get loads of assists, it was on Kashyyyk as well so they could have been running around and getting a few shots in on people then running away.

    Clone side?
  • Adûnaphel wrote: »
    When the scoreboard looks like this (on PC):

    jvl14pvb9luz.jpg
    ayw80sohp3nc.jpg

    That type of high score is perfectly normal for great players on PC. I get on Average using a Hero in GA 70+.

    I game with people who do the same as well consistently.

    Now if you see someone Just railing people on Killfeed, and people are moaning about it loudly enough in chat, and the dude just straight upon isn’t dying because he kills you before you see him, yeah, most likely cheating. End of game score for the cheater would easily be well above 130 if people stayed in that game. Even higher from what I’ve seen on PC.

    Not so many cheaters though. 2015 there was cheater per game lol.

    Thoughts @tandoori_oven , @t3hBar0n ?

    In all honesty these scores are not even worthy of thinking someone is cheating. Atleast when I drop 150+ I get why people would think that, however mechanics abuse by some specific heroes will get anyone monster scores. I cant do it on all maps, mainly because we can end them so fast. 100+ elims is not hard, 100+ kills isnt much harder either. One thing to keep in mind though is for the monster scores, 150+ or 200+ pre palps patch, this requires long overtime. In regulation time it isnt that easy, or with the influx of new players games just get steam rolled. It may be a surprise to some, but you will find the largest scores, and usually in the hardest and closest matched rounds. Hell 99% of the time of late I dont even try, I just go for the salt. Hopefully when the new players get a bit of map awareness then things will get a bit better.

    A final note, it doesnt take heroes to get 100+, ATST on Crait is basically arcade difficulty on rookie, and Officer on some maps.

    The only sure fire way I have highlighted cheaters in this game since spectate and stats arent available, is via 1shot hero killing. Since I play with some amazing players who score like I do and above, I class it nothing more of a case they they already "Got Gud"


  • blaz3r
    158 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?

    And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat.

    Dash is on PC. Stats are just better...though Dash should be ashamed of that score with bossk (JK).

    It is arguable that in this game there are no such thing as exploits. You just don't see it. Largely because everyone has access to the same stuff. Exploiting an imbalance in a game BTW, is not cheating.

    You seem however to be focused on Dash for some reason. Why don't you just say what you mean to say rather than beating around the bush?

    What? Focused on him? He made a response to my comment then I responded to that. Seems to me, you've quickly come to his defense. Sounds like you may be hiding something too.

    You called a player an exploit cheat and based on your comment intended you outright call him a cheat which is not cool for one. Two, Dash has always been a pretty stand up guy here on the forums and I would say is one of the few members that tends to take a logical and sensible approach to these topics. Many of those same sensible players have commented directly to your posts here.

    Personally, I play on PS4. There is no room for cheating on consoles. I'm glad you are working hard for averaging 20 kills. That's about where most console players are. However, that does not mean it is impossible to get well over that. With Bossk alone on certain maps, a player skilled player should be able to hit well over 50 kills.

    There's a player here on the boards who was hitting over 100 kills consistently on console. I'm in the 20's myself, but if I focus and don't get impatient, I can do, and have done ,much better than that. But I prefer playing to have fun and don't concern myself with number of kills, the kills I get are those that come to me playing the objective.

    Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat."

    I would suggest reading his first response where he conflates his 66 kills to someone getting over 100.

    Again, do the match of kills vs time. I've been an online gamer for over 20 years and some things are indicative of cheating. Any longtime gamer will tell you this.

    Can you people even read or at least understand the language that's spoken?

    Sorry, but just because you can't get a math formula to work out, does not mean that people are cheating and does not mean that triple digits can't be achieved. Just look at @Devastator21823 's post above yours.

    "Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat." ---this is called passive aggressive behavior which is meant to incite a reaction.


    LMFAO. Get off the forum and go to your safe space.

    Get off the calculator and realize Eliminations aren't pure kills lmao. With just damaging people or using recharge command you can gain upwards to 150 kills for Pete's sake lol.

    ROFLMAO

    IMPOSSIBLE! There are averages for a reason. It's actually simple math but when you're a *****, simple math looks university level.

    If 1 person can kill an entire team 8 time over, it's clear they are cheating or the game has some serious flaws.

    Years ago, I played America's Army. It was an actual US Army training tool. I was on the beta long before they tried to move it to consoles. 12 vs 12, 10 minute matches. I was a former soldier playing soldiers online. The game was heavily monitored for cheats. The average in that game was 6 kills per match. Anything beyond that and you would be investigated for hacking.

    So don't give me the **** that over 100 kills is easy to obtain. It isn't. Getting 60 kills is extremely hard and that's why the normal high kill count is usually around 30, 9 times out of 10.

    LOL. First of all, getting 60+ elimination is extremely easy on certain maps if you play vehicle (i.e. ATST on Tatoine/Crait) due to the HUGE imbalance between vehicles and troopers. Even in Strike trooper vs. trooper, it isn't hard to get 60+.

    https://imgur.com/a/YMVL1MC

    Second, I also played America's Army where average was around 10 kills per game (since the time to kill is low, it just requires fast reflex to get kills, and so the K/D is usually around 1 or less), but my clan mates would routinely get over 40+ (which was probably 2/3 standard deviation above the norm).

    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/57735143884986552/241974BED24E5639E4F9F59363BC182A39B1E64E/

    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/612795008279765121/21BB65B848E325897238B39DEF580D7128629F35/

    It's just a prime example of the Dunning-Kruger effect (average or below average skill player who perceives himself to be greater, and insists anyone who is better, or much better, to be cheating since nobody can possibly destroy them without effort). There are A LOT of legit players who can routinely get over 60+ (I mean once every 2,3 games), or get astronomical K/D and completely destroy the entire enemy team in any game.
  • blaz3r wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?

    And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat.

    Dash is on PC. Stats are just better...though Dash should be ashamed of that score with bossk (JK).

    It is arguable that in this game there are no such thing as exploits. You just don't see it. Largely because everyone has access to the same stuff. Exploiting an imbalance in a game BTW, is not cheating.

    You seem however to be focused on Dash for some reason. Why don't you just say what you mean to say rather than beating around the bush?

    What? Focused on him? He made a response to my comment then I responded to that. Seems to me, you've quickly come to his defense. Sounds like you may be hiding something too.

    You called a player an exploit cheat and based on your comment intended you outright call him a cheat which is not cool for one. Two, Dash has always been a pretty stand up guy here on the forums and I would say is one of the few members that tends to take a logical and sensible approach to these topics. Many of those same sensible players have commented directly to your posts here.

    Personally, I play on PS4. There is no room for cheating on consoles. I'm glad you are working hard for averaging 20 kills. That's about where most console players are. However, that does not mean it is impossible to get well over that. With Bossk alone on certain maps, a player skilled player should be able to hit well over 50 kills.

    There's a player here on the boards who was hitting over 100 kills consistently on console. I'm in the 20's myself, but if I focus and don't get impatient, I can do, and have done ,much better than that. But I prefer playing to have fun and don't concern myself with number of kills, the kills I get are those that come to me playing the objective.

    Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat."

    I would suggest reading his first response where he conflates his 66 kills to someone getting over 100.

    Again, do the match of kills vs time. I've been an online gamer for over 20 years and some things are indicative of cheating. Any longtime gamer will tell you this.

    Can you people even read or at least understand the language that's spoken?

    Sorry, but just because you can't get a math formula to work out, does not mean that people are cheating and does not mean that triple digits can't be achieved. Just look at @Devastator21823 's post above yours.

    "Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat." ---this is called passive aggressive behavior which is meant to incite a reaction.


    LMFAO. Get off the forum and go to your safe space.

    Get off the calculator and realize Eliminations aren't pure kills lmao. With just damaging people or using recharge command you can gain upwards to 150 kills for Pete's sake lol.

    ROFLMAO

    IMPOSSIBLE! There are averages for a reason. It's actually simple math but when you're a *****, simple math looks university level.

    If 1 person can kill an entire team 8 time over, it's clear they are cheating or the game has some serious flaws.

    Years ago, I played America's Army. It was an actual US Army training tool. I was on the beta long before they tried to move it to consoles. 12 vs 12, 10 minute matches. I was a former soldier playing soldiers online. The game was heavily monitored for cheats. The average in that game was 6 kills per match. Anything beyond that and you would be investigated for hacking.

    So don't give me the **** that over 100 kills is easy to obtain. It isn't. Getting 60 kills is extremely hard and that's why the normal high kill count is usually around 30, 9 times out of 10.

    LOL. First of all, getting 60+ elimination is extremely easy on certain maps if you play vehicle (i.e. ATST on Tatoine/Crait) due to the HUGE imbalance between vehicles and troopers. Even in Strike trooper vs. trooper, it isn't hard to get 60+.

    https://imgur.com/a/YMVL1MC

    Second, I also played America's Army where average was around 10 kills per game (since the time to kill is low, it just requires fast reflex to get kills, and so the K/D is usually around 1 or less), but my clan mates would routinely get over 40+ (which was probably 2/3 standard deviation above the norm).

    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/57735143884986552/241974BED24E5639E4F9F59363BC182A39B1E64E/

    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/612795008279765121/21BB65B848E325897238B39DEF580D7128629F35/

    It's just a prime example of the Dunning-Kruger effect (average or below average skill player who perceives himself to be greater, and insists anyone who is better, or much better, to be cheating since nobody can possibly destroy them without effort). There are A LOT of legit players who can routinely get over 60+ (I mean once every 2,3 games), or get astronomical K/D and completely destroy the entire enemy team in any game.

    I was actually thinking about giving Americas Army a try. Its free and it seems to be well populated. Did you enjoy it if you dont mind me asking?
  • E_ABZU
    488 posts Member
    blaz3r wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?

    And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat.

    Dash is on PC. Stats are just better...though Dash should be ashamed of that score with bossk (JK).

    It is arguable that in this game there are no such thing as exploits. You just don't see it. Largely because everyone has access to the same stuff. Exploiting an imbalance in a game BTW, is not cheating.

    You seem however to be focused on Dash for some reason. Why don't you just say what you mean to say rather than beating around the bush?

    What? Focused on him? He made a response to my comment then I responded to that. Seems to me, you've quickly come to his defense. Sounds like you may be hiding something too.

    You called a player an exploit cheat and based on your comment intended you outright call him a cheat which is not cool for one. Two, Dash has always been a pretty stand up guy here on the forums and I would say is one of the few members that tends to take a logical and sensible approach to these topics. Many of those same sensible players have commented directly to your posts here.

    Personally, I play on PS4. There is no room for cheating on consoles. I'm glad you are working hard for averaging 20 kills. That's about where most console players are. However, that does not mean it is impossible to get well over that. With Bossk alone on certain maps, a player skilled player should be able to hit well over 50 kills.

    There's a player here on the boards who was hitting over 100 kills consistently on console. I'm in the 20's myself, but if I focus and don't get impatient, I can do, and have done ,much better than that. But I prefer playing to have fun and don't concern myself with number of kills, the kills I get are those that come to me playing the objective.

    Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat."

    I would suggest reading his first response where he conflates his 66 kills to someone getting over 100.

    Again, do the match of kills vs time. I've been an online gamer for over 20 years and some things are indicative of cheating. Any longtime gamer will tell you this.

    Can you people even read or at least understand the language that's spoken?

    Sorry, but just because you can't get a math formula to work out, does not mean that people are cheating and does not mean that triple digits can't be achieved. Just look at @Devastator21823 's post above yours.

    "Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat." ---this is called passive aggressive behavior which is meant to incite a reaction.


    LMFAO. Get off the forum and go to your safe space.

    Get off the calculator and realize Eliminations aren't pure kills lmao. With just damaging people or using recharge command you can gain upwards to 150 kills for Pete's sake lol.

    ROFLMAO

    IMPOSSIBLE! There are averages for a reason. It's actually simple math but when you're a *****, simple math looks university level.

    If 1 person can kill an entire team 8 time over, it's clear they are cheating or the game has some serious flaws.

    Years ago, I played America's Army. It was an actual US Army training tool. I was on the beta long before they tried to move it to consoles. 12 vs 12, 10 minute matches. I was a former soldier playing soldiers online. The game was heavily monitored for cheats. The average in that game was 6 kills per match. Anything beyond that and you would be investigated for hacking.

    So don't give me the **** that over 100 kills is easy to obtain. It isn't. Getting 60 kills is extremely hard and that's why the normal high kill count is usually around 30, 9 times out of 10.

    LOL. First of all, getting 60+ elimination is extremely easy on certain maps if you play vehicle (i.e. ATST on Tatoine/Crait) due to the HUGE imbalance between vehicles and troopers. Even in Strike trooper vs. trooper, it isn't hard to get 60+.

    https://imgur.com/a/YMVL1MC

    Second, I also played America's Army where average was around 10 kills per game (since the time to kill is low, it just requires fast reflex to get kills, and so the K/D is usually around 1 or less), but my clan mates would routinely get over 40+ (which was probably 2/3 standard deviation above the norm).

    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/57735143884986552/241974BED24E5639E4F9F59363BC182A39B1E64E/

    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/612795008279765121/21BB65B848E325897238B39DEF580D7128629F35/

    It's just a prime example of the Dunning-Kruger effect (average or below average skill player who perceives himself to be greater, and insists anyone who is better, or much better, to be cheating since nobody can possibly destroy them without effort). There are A LOT of legit players who can routinely get over 60+ (I mean once every 2,3 games), or get astronomical K/D and completely destroy the entire enemy team in any game.

    I was actually thinking about giving Americas Army a try. Its free and it seems to be well populated. Did you enjoy it if you dont mind me asking?

    It was a great game when it was beta for pc but when it went to console it was horrible as it wasn't being monitored like it was on the US Army server.

    @blaz3r get off your high horse. 12 v 12 a great average was 6. They even started nerfing the mortar after a few weeks due to spawn killing with it. On the bridge, it soon only shot half way. I rarely died and my best, ever, may have been 8 and even then that had plenty of luck involved. This is the only response you will get from me as I've spent far too much time responding to trolls.
  • E_ABZU
    488 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    blaz3r wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    @Dash_Gaming feeling guilty about something? If you can't follow a thread and the quotes, then don't respond.

    It was direct reference to those obtaining 100+ kills which those people are clearly cheating. Each match is 20 minutes or less. With respawn time vs time in game, you'd need to make around 2 kills about every 5 seconds throughout the entire game and that's impossible even if they don't die. Add a few deaths in there and you'd have to kill 3 every 5 seconds while constantly moving, ducking for cover and helping your team complete the check points.

    What would I be feeling guilty about exactly?

    And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat.

    Dash is on PC. Stats are just better...though Dash should be ashamed of that score with bossk (JK).

    It is arguable that in this game there are no such thing as exploits. You just don't see it. Largely because everyone has access to the same stuff. Exploiting an imbalance in a game BTW, is not cheating.

    You seem however to be focused on Dash for some reason. Why don't you just say what you mean to say rather than beating around the bush?

    What? Focused on him? He made a response to my comment then I responded to that. Seems to me, you've quickly come to his defense. Sounds like you may be hiding something too.

    You called a player an exploit cheat and based on your comment intended you outright call him a cheat which is not cool for one. Two, Dash has always been a pretty stand up guy here on the forums and I would say is one of the few members that tends to take a logical and sensible approach to these topics. Many of those same sensible players have commented directly to your posts here.

    Personally, I play on PS4. There is no room for cheating on consoles. I'm glad you are working hard for averaging 20 kills. That's about where most console players are. However, that does not mean it is impossible to get well over that. With Bossk alone on certain maps, a player skilled player should be able to hit well over 50 kills.

    There's a player here on the boards who was hitting over 100 kills consistently on console. I'm in the 20's myself, but if I focus and don't get impatient, I can do, and have done ,much better than that. But I prefer playing to have fun and don't concern myself with number of kills, the kills I get are those that come to me playing the objective.

    Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat."

    I would suggest reading his first response where he conflates his 66 kills to someone getting over 100.

    Again, do the match of kills vs time. I've been an online gamer for over 20 years and some things are indicative of cheating. Any longtime gamer will tell you this.

    Can you people even read or at least understand the language that's spoken?

    Sorry, but just because you can't get a math formula to work out, does not mean that people are cheating and does not mean that triple digits can't be achieved. Just look at @Devastator21823 's post above yours.

    "Actually I said, "And that's all you have to say? I'd place bets you're an exploit cheat." ---this is called passive aggressive behavior which is meant to incite a reaction.


    LMFAO. Get off the forum and go to your safe space.

    Get off the calculator and realize Eliminations aren't pure kills lmao. With just damaging people or using recharge command you can gain upwards to 150 kills for Pete's sake lol.

    ROFLMAO

    IMPOSSIBLE! There are averages for a reason. It's actually simple math but when you're a *****, simple math looks university level.

    If 1 person can kill an entire team 8 time over, it's clear they are cheating or the game has some serious flaws.

    Years ago, I played America's Army. It was an actual US Army training tool. I was on the beta long before they tried to move it to consoles. 12 vs 12, 10 minute matches. I was a former soldier playing soldiers online. The game was heavily monitored for cheats. The average in that game was 6 kills per match. Anything beyond that and you would be investigated for hacking.

    So don't give me the **** that over 100 kills is easy to obtain. It isn't. Getting 60 kills is extremely hard and that's why the normal high kill count is usually around 30, 9 times out of 10.

    LOL. First of all, getting 60+ elimination is extremely easy on certain maps if you play vehicle (i.e. ATST on Tatoine/Crait) due to the HUGE imbalance between vehicles and troopers. Even in Strike trooper vs. trooper, it isn't hard to get 60+.

    https://imgur.com/a/YMVL1MC

    Second, I also played America's Army where average was around 10 kills per game (since the time to kill is low, it just requires fast reflex to get kills, and so the K/D is usually around 1 or less), but my clan mates would routinely get over 40+ (which was probably 2/3 standard deviation above the norm).

    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/57735143884986552/241974BED24E5639E4F9F59363BC182A39B1E64E/

    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/612795008279765121/21BB65B848E325897238B39DEF580D7128629F35/

    It's just a prime example of the Dunning-Kruger effect (average or below average skill player who perceives himself to be greater, and insists anyone who is better, or much better, to be cheating since nobody can possibly destroy them without effort). There are A LOT of legit players who can routinely get over 60+ (I mean once every 2,3 games), or get astronomical K/D and completely destroy the entire enemy team in any game.

    I was actually thinking about giving Americas Army a try. Its free and it seems to be well populated. Did you enjoy it if you dont mind me asking?

    It was great when it was beta for pc and still on the US Army server.

    @blaz3r get off your high horse. It was 12 v 12 with no respawn. Matches barely went 5 minutes. I rarely died and my best, ever, may have been 8 and even then, it was pure luck. It was very rare to see the average player get beyond 3.
  • Dash
    11676 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Adûnaphel wrote: »
    When the scoreboard looks like this (on PC):

    jvl14pvb9luz.jpg
    ayw80sohp3nc.jpg

    That type of high score is perfectly normal for great players on PC. I get on Average using a Hero in GA 70+.

    I game with people who do the same as well consistently.

    Now if you see someone Just railing people on Killfeed, and people are moaning about it loudly enough in chat, and the dude just straight upon isn’t dying because he kills you before you see him, yeah, most likely cheating. End of game score for the cheater would easily be well above 130 if people stayed in that game. Even higher from what I’ve seen on PC.

    Not so many cheaters though. 2015 there was cheater per game lol.

    Thoughts @tandoori_oven , @t3hBar0n ?

    In all honesty these scores are not even worthy of thinking someone is cheating. Atleast when I drop 150+ I get why people would think that, however mechanics abuse by some specific heroes will get anyone monster scores. I cant do it on all maps, mainly because we can end them so fast. 100+ elims is not hard, 100+ kills isnt much harder either. One thing to keep in mind though is for the monster scores, 150+ or 200+ pre palps patch, this requires long overtime. In regulation time it isnt that easy, or with the influx of new players games just get steam rolled. It may be a surprise to some, but you will find the largest scores, and usually in the hardest and closest matched rounds. **** 99% of the time of late I dont even try, I just go for the salt. Hopefully when the new players get a bit of map awareness then things will get a bit better.

    A final note, it doesnt take heroes to get 100+, ATST on Crait is basically arcade difficulty on rookie, and Officer on some maps.

    The only sure fire way I have highlighted cheaters in this game since spectate and stats arent available, is via 1shot hero killing. Since I play with some amazing players who score like I do and above, I class it nothing more of a case they they already "Got Gud"


    Exactly my point. He thinks 30 kills is above average and anything much higher at that point is cheating. You hit the nail on the head.

    It’s just so much easier than he’s implying. Very odd.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon

    Licensed REALTOR®
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Adûnaphel wrote: »
    When the scoreboard looks like this (on PC):

    jvl14pvb9luz.jpg
    ayw80sohp3nc.jpg

    That type of high score is perfectly normal for great players on PC. I get on Average using a Hero in GA 70+.

    I game with people who do the same as well consistently.

    Now if you see someone Just railing people on Killfeed, and people are moaning about it loudly enough in chat, and the dude just straight upon isn’t dying because he kills you before you see him, yeah, most likely cheating. End of game score for the cheater would easily be well above 130 if people stayed in that game. Even higher from what I’ve seen on PC.

    Not so many cheaters though. 2015 there was cheater per game lol.

    Thoughts @tandoori_oven , @t3hBar0n ?

    In all honesty these scores are not even worthy of thinking someone is cheating. Atleast when I drop 150+ I get why people would think that, however mechanics abuse by some specific heroes will get anyone monster scores. I cant do it on all maps, mainly because we can end them so fast. 100+ elims is not hard, 100+ kills isnt much harder either. One thing to keep in mind though is for the monster scores, 150+ or 200+ pre palps patch, this requires long overtime. In regulation time it isnt that easy, or with the influx of new players games just get steam rolled. It may be a surprise to some, but you will find the largest scores, and usually in the hardest and closest matched rounds. **** 99% of the time of late I dont even try, I just go for the salt. Hopefully when the new players get a bit of map awareness then things will get a bit better.

    A final note, it doesnt take heroes to get 100+, ATST on Crait is basically arcade difficulty on rookie, and Officer on some maps.

    The only sure fire way I have highlighted cheaters in this game since spectate and stats arent available, is via 1shot hero killing. Since I play with some amazing players who score like I do and above, I class it nothing more of a case they they already "Got Gud"


    Exactly my point. He thinks 30 kills is above average and anything much higher at that point is cheating. You hit the nail on the head.

    It’s just so much easier than he’s implying. Very odd.

    30+ lol. I could do that afk for 90% of the round.....needs to come to terms with reality
  • E_ABZU
    488 posts Member
    Actually I did not say 30 kills is above average. I clearly stated it was the AVERAGE 9 out of 10 times. 60 would be above average and is hard to obtain.

    Also I will reiterate, if someone is doing 70+ in the time alloted in a match they are using some sort of cheat. It could be a hack, a glitch exploit or spawn camping/sniping which in my opinion are all cheats.

    But continue to strawman, obfuscate and misquote.
  • E_ABZU wrote: »
    Actually I did not say 30 kills is above average. I clearly stated it was the AVERAGE 9 out of 10 times. 60 would be above average and is hard to obtain.

    Also I will reiterate, if someone is doing 70+ in the time alloted in a match they are using some sort of cheat. It could be a hack, a glitch exploit or spawn camping/sniping which in my opinion are all cheats.

    But continue to strawman, obfuscate and misquote.

    Well if you know how to spot a "cheater" why'd you ask? You trolling huh?
    SBMM is here to stay in all games so I'm not, gonna play till they stop support this game and Overwatch then i'm out.
  • Dash
    11676 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Actually I did not say 30 kills is above average. I clearly stated it was the AVERAGE 9 out of 10 times. 60 would be above average and is hard to obtain.

    Also I will reiterate, if someone is doing 70+ in the time alloted in a match they are using some sort of cheat. It could be a hack, a glitch exploit or spawn camping/sniping which in my opinion are all cheats.

    But continue to strawman, obfuscate and misquote.

    If you think the Lowball I showcased was “Cheating”, then you believe 30 is above average. Which with all you’ve written, this sounds about right. There’s no doubt in my mind about what I surmised from this lovely conversation.

    So from your experience:

    30 “Super Elite Non Cheater”
    60 “Cheater”
    100+ “Mega Cheater”

    How about you? What are your Consistent numbers in GA?
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon

    Licensed REALTOR®
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • E_ABZU wrote: »
    Actually I did not say 30 kills is above average. I clearly stated it was the AVERAGE 9 out of 10 times. 60 would be above average and is hard to obtain.

    Also I will reiterate, if someone is doing 70+ in the time alloted in a match they are using some sort of cheat. It could be a hack, a glitch exploit or spawn camping/sniping which in my opinion are all cheats.

    But continue to strawman, obfuscate and misquote.

    Thinking like this only hinders your play not others. Believing this misinformation to be fact is more detrimental to your skill progression. 70+ is common, not hard at all. Acceptance is the first step....crying foul doesnt help at all
  • E_ABZU
    488 posts Member
    ROFLMAO at both of you. You did exactly what I ended my statement as.

    Priceless. ...

    Well, if that's the average for the team in your server, where are the extra players coming from?

    Brainless people amuse me.
  • E_ABZU
    488 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Actually I did not say 30 kills is above average. I clearly stated it was the AVERAGE 9 out of 10 times. 60 would be above average and is hard to obtain.

    Also I will reiterate, if someone is doing 70+ in the time alloted in a match they are using some sort of cheat. It could be a hack, a glitch exploit or spawn camping/sniping which in my opinion are all cheats.

    But continue to strawman, obfuscate and misquote.

    Well if you know how to spot a "cheater" why'd you ask? You trolling huh?

    I'm not the OP.

    So, who's the troll?
  • E_ABZU wrote: »
    ROFLMAO at both of you. You did exactly what I ended my statement as.

    Priceless. ...

    Well, if that's the average for the team in your server, where are the extra players coming from?

    Brainless people amuse me.

    I see what this is now, just a straight troll post. Nothing more to see here I guess
  • E_ABZU
    488 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    ROFLMAO at both of you. You did exactly what I ended my statement as.

    Priceless. ...

    Well, if that's the average for the team in your server, where are the extra players coming from?

    Brainless people amuse me.

    I see what this is now, just a straight troll post. Nothing more to see here I guess

    I'm not the OP, *****.
  • E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    ROFLMAO at both of you. You did exactly what I ended my statement as.

    Priceless. ...

    Well, if that's the average for the team in your server, where are the extra players coming from?

    Brainless people amuse me.

    I see what this is now, just a straight troll post. Nothing more to see here I guess

    I'm not the OP, ****.

    Didnt say you were OP, just said you were a troll by your comments. Thus there is no reason for me to continue feeding your ridiculous claims
  • E_ABZU
    488 posts Member
    Mathematics 101,

    If the average is 70, then all 20 teammates are getting 70 kills including assists, against 20 enemies. That is not possible as only 20 enemies are on the screen at one time, then add the approximate 10 seconds to respawn....

    Simple math for those who actually use their brain. For those that don't, it's a serious issue of comprehension.
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    How this thread didn’t get locked yet it beyond me...
    Psn: Jello770
  • E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    ROFLMAO at both of you. You did exactly what I ended my statement as.

    Priceless. ...

    Well, if that's the average for the team in your server, where are the extra players coming from?

    Brainless people amuse me.

    I see what this is now, just a straight troll post. Nothing more to see here I guess

    I'm not the OP, ****.

    Didnt say you were OP, just said you were a troll by your comments. Thus there is no reason for me to continue feeding your ridiculous claims
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Mathematics 101,

    If the average is 70, then all 20 teammates are getting 70 kills including assists, against 20 enemies. That is not possible as only 20 enemies are on the screen at one time, then add the approximate 10 seconds to respawn....

    Simple math for those who actually use their brain. For those that don't, it's a serious issue of comprehension.

    You are basing your maths on non-existent stats. I never mentioned average either, I just said its not difficult and claims of cheats are unfounded traditionally by sub par players. Good to know that now your going to the next cliche keyboard warrior stance, personal attack time. Keep em coming
  • E_ABZU
    488 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    ROFLMAO at both of you. You did exactly what I ended my statement as.

    Priceless. ...

    Well, if that's the average for the team in your server, where are the extra players coming from?

    Brainless people amuse me.

    I see what this is now, just a straight troll post. Nothing more to see here I guess

    I'm not the OP, ****.

    Didnt say you were OP, just said you were a troll by your comments. Thus there is no reason for me to continue feeding your ridiculous claims

    Then how is this thread trolling? I believe it's a valid thing to ask or state since it's been mentioned over and over again. This is a serious issue that can make or break this game, like with Battlefield.
  • Dash
    11676 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Mathematics 101,

    If the average is 70, then all 20 teammates are getting 70 kills including assists, against 20 enemies. That is not possible as only 20 enemies are on the screen at one time, then add the approximate 10 seconds to respawn....

    Simple math for those who actually use their brain. For those that don't, it's a serious issue of comprehension.

    You sir, have Failed at Video Games.

    There is no way on Earth, that Calculations and Data for a Game you’re not even playing correctly, would Ever Outweigh Actual Experience by playing the game correctly with all that’s available to you.

    You have some of the best players for this game in this very post telling you the intricacies of how and why the kills are high. How to achieve this, how to better your play style, how to change it up for the better.

    But you’re holding on to this “Math”. I don’t get it. You’re either dead serious about whatever calculations you’re making and you’re terribly wrong, or this is just “Trolling 101”.

    I’m done here too. For real, we Politely tried to explain this multiple times from multiple people.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon

    Licensed REALTOR®
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • E_ABZU
    488 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Mathematics 101,

    If the average is 70, then all 20 teammates are getting 70 kills including assists, against 20 enemies. That is not possible as only 20 enemies are on the screen at one time, then add the approximate 10 seconds to respawn....

    Simple math for those who actually use their brain. For those that don't, it's a serious issue of comprehension.

    You sir, have Failed at Video Games.

    There is no way on Earth, that Calculations and Data for a Game you’re not even playing correctly, would Ever Outweigh Actual Experience by playing the game correctly with all that’s available to you.

    You have some of the best players for this game in this very post telling you the intricacies of how and why the kills are high. How to achieve this, how to better your play style, how to change it up for the better.

    But you’re holding on to this “Math”. I don’t get it. You’re either dead serious about whatever calculations you’re making and your terribly wrong, or this is just “Trolling 101”.

    I’m done here too. For real, we Politely tried to explain this multiple times from multiple people.

    You're done here because I just made you look stoopid, that's it, that's all.
  • E_ABZU
    488 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    ROFLMAO at both of you. You did exactly what I ended my statement as.

    Priceless. ...

    Well, if that's the average for the team in your server, where are the extra players coming from?

    Brainless people amuse me.

    I see what this is now, just a straight troll post. Nothing more to see here I guess

    I'm not the OP, ****.

    Didnt say you were OP, just said you were a troll by your comments. Thus there is no reason for me to continue feeding your ridiculous claims
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Mathematics 101,

    If the average is 70, then all 20 teammates are getting 70 kills including assists, against 20 enemies. That is not possible as only 20 enemies are on the screen at one time, then add the approximate 10 seconds to respawn....

    Simple math for those who actually use their brain. For those that don't, it's a serious issue of comprehension.

    You are basing your maths on non-existent stats. I never mentioned average either, I just said its not difficult and claims of cheats are unfounded traditionally by sub par players. Good to know that now your going to the next cliche keyboard warrior stance, personal attack time. Keep em coming

    The stats are there for EVERYONE to see at the end of each match. What is wrong with you?
  • E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    ROFLMAO at both of you. You did exactly what I ended my statement as.

    Priceless. ...

    Well, if that's the average for the team in your server, where are the extra players coming from?

    Brainless people amuse me.

    I see what this is now, just a straight troll post. Nothing more to see here I guess

    I'm not the OP, ****.

    Didnt say you were OP, just said you were a troll by your comments. Thus there is no reason for me to continue feeding your ridiculous claims

    Then how is this thread trolling? I believe it's a valid thing to ask or state since it's been mentioned over and over again. This is a serious issue that can make or break this game, like with Battlefield.

    Your statements have been disproved over and over, Baron was even kind enough to post footage of such things. Those who mention it are the problem since most have no idea the range of skills that are evident in PC play. 99% of what people call cheats, are simply them being outplayed. Now thats a stat I would stand behind.
  • Kernel_Cinders
    570 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Normally, I am polite as I can be, but not now. Gloves are off, good Sir . . .

    Learn how to spell you ignorant troll and leave our forums . . . forever . . .

    Trollism is dead! Yeah, I said it. TROLLISM!

    Just leave so the rest of us can have an intelligent conversation where sanity is involved.


    KC
  • Dash
    11676 posts Member
    Normally, I am polite as I can be, but not now. Gloves are off, good Sir . . .

    Learn how to spell you ignorant troll and **** of our forums.

    Trollism is dead! Yeah, I said it. TROLLISM!

    Just leave so the rest of us can have an intelligent conversation where sanity is involved.


    KC

    #KC4President <3:sunglasses:

    3uy6u7f2m5ke.gif
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon

    Licensed REALTOR®
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Love you too Dash. You be the polite one and I'll be the wrecking ball, when necessary. ;)


    KC
  • FreakyCrawdad
    1787 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Sweet! I am a Super Elite Non Cheater!
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • ROFL @ FreakyCrawdad

    ME 2!


    KC
  • Bahlam
    87 posts Member
    Adûnaphel wrote: »
    When the scoreboard looks like this (on PC):

    jvl14pvb9luz.jpg
    ayw80sohp3nc.jpg

    That type of high score is perfectly normal for great players on PC. I get on Average using a Hero in GA 70+.

    I game with people who do the same as well consistently.

    Now if you see someone Just railing people on Killfeed, and people are moaning about it loudly enough in chat, and the dude just straight upon isn’t dying because he kills you before you see him, yeah, most likely cheating. End of game score for the cheater would easily be well above 130 if people stayed in that game. Even higher from what I’ve seen on PC.

    Not so many cheaters though. 2015 there was cheater per game lol.

    Thoughts @tandoori_oven , @t3hBar0n ?
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Adûnaphel wrote: »
    When the scoreboard looks like this (on PC):

    jvl14pvb9luz.jpg
    ayw80sohp3nc.jpg

    That type of high score is perfectly normal for great players on PC. I get on Average using a Hero in GA 70+.

    I game with people who do the same as well consistently.

    Now if you see someone Just railing people on Killfeed, and people are moaning about it loudly enough in chat, and the dude just straight upon isn’t dying because he kills you before you see him, yeah, most likely cheating. End of game score would for the cheater would easily be well above 130 if people stayed in that game. Even higher from what I’ve seen on PC.

    Not so many cheaters though. 2015 there was cheater per game lol.

    Thoughts @tandoori_oven , @t3hBar0n ?

    So that must mean for you and all your friends that you spend about 5 seconds alive before being killed while killing at least 2 people in that time.

    That's impossible and ya, I did the math for the average match including respawn time.
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Adûnaphel wrote: »
    When the scoreboard looks like this (on PC):

    jvl14pvb9luz.jpg
    ayw80sohp3nc.jpg

    That type of high score is perfectly normal for great players on PC. I get on Average using a Hero in GA 70+.

    I game with people who do the same as well consistently.

    Now if you see someone Just railing people on Killfeed, and people are moaning about it loudly enough in chat, and the dude just straight upon isn’t dying because he kills you before you see him, yeah, most likely cheating. End of game score would for the cheater would easily be well above 130 if people stayed in that game. Even higher from what I’ve seen on PC.

    Not so many cheaters though. 2015 there was cheater per game lol.

    Thoughts @tandoori_oven , @t3hBar0n ?

    So that must mean for you and all your friends that you spend about 5 seconds alive before being killed while killing at least 2 people in that time.

    That's impossible and ya, I did the math for the average match including respawn time.

    What exactly are you calculating?

    It’s not hard to get in a Hero and murder people.

    What is hard is to do it and not die being greedy.

    Play for the team.

    PTO

    No clue why you’re wasting time “calculating” nothing.

    Here, an Example of the "Impossible":6v0yw2kt40r4.png
    i4rq2p74p4sb.png

    And that was a lowball score. With people Rage quitting. Would have been Much higher if they stayed and Fought.

    And my Death, My 1 death, was To use the Hero. Skill > Calculations.

    This dude just lawyered you! And then you come wih the lamest response from someone who does not understand math. So sad. By the way, you image only shows 39 eliminations, far different from "70+ consistently". Even if this would be "lowball score". Cheers
  • E_ABZU
    488 posts Member
    cheat
    CHēt/
    verb
    gerund or present participle: cheating
    1.
    act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.
    "she always cheats at cards"
    2.
    avoid (something undesirable) by luck or skill.
  • E_ABZU
    488 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    ROFLMAO at both of you. You did exactly what I ended my statement as.

    Priceless. ...

    Well, if that's the average for the team in your server, where are the extra players coming from?

    Brainless people amuse me.

    I see what this is now, just a straight troll post. Nothing more to see here I guess

    I'm not the OP, ****.

    Didnt say you were OP, just said you were a troll by your comments. Thus there is no reason for me to continue feeding your ridiculous claims

    Then how is this thread trolling? I believe it's a valid thing to ask or state since it's been mentioned over and over again. This is a serious issue that can make or break this game, like with Battlefield.

    Your statements have been disproved over and over, Baron was even kind enough to post footage of such things. Those who mention it are the problem since most have no idea the range of skills that are evident in PC play. 99% of what people call cheats, are simply them being outplayed. Now thats a stat I would stand behind.

    Roflcopter
  • Dash
    11676 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Bahlam wrote: »
    Adûnaphel wrote: »
    When the scoreboard looks like this (on PC):

    jvl14pvb9luz.jpg
    ayw80sohp3nc.jpg

    That type of high score is perfectly normal for great players on PC. I get on Average using a Hero in GA 70+.

    I game with people who do the same as well consistently.

    Now if you see someone Just railing people on Killfeed, and people are moaning about it loudly enough in chat, and the dude just straight upon isn’t dying because he kills you before you see him, yeah, most likely cheating. End of game score for the cheater would easily be well above 130 if people stayed in that game. Even higher from what I’ve seen on PC.

    Not so many cheaters though. 2015 there was cheater per game lol.

    Thoughts @tandoori_oven , @t3hBar0n ?
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Adûnaphel wrote: »
    When the scoreboard looks like this (on PC):

    jvl14pvb9luz.jpg
    ayw80sohp3nc.jpg

    That type of high score is perfectly normal for great players on PC. I get on Average using a Hero in GA 70+.

    I game with people who do the same as well consistently.

    Now if you see someone Just railing people on Killfeed, and people are moaning about it loudly enough in chat, and the dude just straight upon isn’t dying because he kills you before you see him, yeah, most likely cheating. End of game score would for the cheater would easily be well above 130 if people stayed in that game. Even higher from what I’ve seen on PC.

    Not so many cheaters though. 2015 there was cheater per game lol.

    Thoughts @tandoori_oven , @t3hBar0n ?

    So that must mean for you and all your friends that you spend about 5 seconds alive before being killed while killing at least 2 people in that time.

    That's impossible and ya, I did the math for the average match including respawn time.
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Adûnaphel wrote: »
    When the scoreboard looks like this (on PC):

    jvl14pvb9luz.jpg
    ayw80sohp3nc.jpg

    That type of high score is perfectly normal for great players on PC. I get on Average using a Hero in GA 70+.

    I game with people who do the same as well consistently.

    Now if you see someone Just railing people on Killfeed, and people are moaning about it loudly enough in chat, and the dude just straight upon isn’t dying because he kills you before you see him, yeah, most likely cheating. End of game score would for the cheater would easily be well above 130 if people stayed in that game. Even higher from what I’ve seen on PC.

    Not so many cheaters though. 2015 there was cheater per game lol.

    Thoughts @tandoori_oven , @t3hBar0n ?

    So that must mean for you and all your friends that you spend about 5 seconds alive before being killed while killing at least 2 people in that time.

    That's impossible and ya, I did the math for the average match including respawn time.

    What exactly are you calculating?

    It’s not hard to get in a Hero and murder people.

    What is hard is to do it and not die being greedy.

    Play for the team.

    PTO

    No clue why you’re wasting time “calculating” nothing.

    Here, an Example of the "Impossible":6v0yw2kt40r4.png
    i4rq2p74p4sb.png

    And that was a lowball score. With people Rage quitting. Would have been Much higher if they stayed and Fought.

    And my Death, My 1 death, was To use the Hero. Skill > Calculations.

    This dude just lawyered you! And then you come wih the lamest response from someone who does not understand math. So sad. By the way, you image only shows 39 eliminations, far different from "70+ consistently". Even if this would be "lowball score". Cheers

    Hi alternate account. My name’s “Actually Knows What He Talks About” how are you today!? :lol:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon

    Licensed REALTOR®
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Bahlam wrote: »
    Adûnaphel wrote: »
    When the scoreboard looks like this (on PC):

    jvl14pvb9luz.jpg
    ayw80sohp3nc.jpg

    That type of high score is perfectly normal for great players on PC. I get on Average using a Hero in GA 70+.

    I game with people who do the same as well consistently.

    Now if you see someone Just railing people on Killfeed, and people are moaning about it loudly enough in chat, and the dude just straight upon isn’t dying because he kills you before you see him, yeah, most likely cheating. End of game score for the cheater would easily be well above 130 if people stayed in that game. Even higher from what I’ve seen on PC.

    Not so many cheaters though. 2015 there was cheater per game lol.

    Thoughts @tandoori_oven , @t3hBar0n ?
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Adûnaphel wrote: »
    When the scoreboard looks like this (on PC):

    jvl14pvb9luz.jpg
    ayw80sohp3nc.jpg

    That type of high score is perfectly normal for great players on PC. I get on Average using a Hero in GA 70+.

    I game with people who do the same as well consistently.

    Now if you see someone Just railing people on Killfeed, and people are moaning about it loudly enough in chat, and the dude just straight upon isn’t dying because he kills you before you see him, yeah, most likely cheating. End of game score would for the cheater would easily be well above 130 if people stayed in that game. Even higher from what I’ve seen on PC.

    Not so many cheaters though. 2015 there was cheater per game lol.

    Thoughts @tandoori_oven , @t3hBar0n ?

    So that must mean for you and all your friends that you spend about 5 seconds alive before being killed while killing at least 2 people in that time.

    That's impossible and ya, I did the math for the average match including respawn time.
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Adûnaphel wrote: »
    When the scoreboard looks like this (on PC):

    jvl14pvb9luz.jpg
    ayw80sohp3nc.jpg

    That type of high score is perfectly normal for great players on PC. I get on Average using a Hero in GA 70+.

    I game with people who do the same as well consistently.

    Now if you see someone Just railing people on Killfeed, and people are moaning about it loudly enough in chat, and the dude just straight upon isn’t dying because he kills you before you see him, yeah, most likely cheating. End of game score would for the cheater would easily be well above 130 if people stayed in that game. Even higher from what I’ve seen on PC.

    Not so many cheaters though. 2015 there was cheater per game lol.

    Thoughts @tandoori_oven , @t3hBar0n ?

    So that must mean for you and all your friends that you spend about 5 seconds alive before being killed while killing at least 2 people in that time.

    That's impossible and ya, I did the math for the average match including respawn time.

    What exactly are you calculating?

    It’s not hard to get in a Hero and murder people.

    What is hard is to do it and not die being greedy.

    Play for the team.

    PTO

    No clue why you’re wasting time “calculating” nothing.

    Here, an Example of the "Impossible":6v0yw2kt40r4.png
    i4rq2p74p4sb.png

    And that was a lowball score. With people Rage quitting. Would have been Much higher if they stayed and Fought.

    And my Death, My 1 death, was To use the Hero. Skill > Calculations.

    This dude just lawyered you! And then you come wih the lamest response from someone who does not understand math. So sad. By the way, you image only shows 39 eliminations, far different from "70+ consistently". Even if this would be "lowball score". Cheers

    The dude is simply a troll. Crying foul, same old story. If you are keen on screenshots, what would you like to see? 100+ elims, 100+ kills, 150+ elims, 150+ kills, 200+ elims?

    I can dig up a few when I get home if you actually believe the trolling in this thread
  • Dash
    11676 posts Member
    Love you too Dash. You be the polite one and I'll be the wrecking ball, when necessary. ;)


    KC

    You Da Real MVP! :sunglasses:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon

    Licensed REALTOR®
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Mathematics 101,

    If the average is 70, then all 20 teammates are getting 70 kills including assists, against 20 enemies. That is not possible as only 20 enemies are on the screen at one time, then add the approximate 10 seconds to respawn....

    Simple math for those who actually use their brain. For those that don't, it's a serious issue of comprehension.

    You sir, have Failed at Video Games.

    There is no way on Earth, that Calculations and Data for a Game you’re not even playing correctly, would Ever Outweigh Actual Experience by playing the game correctly with all that’s available to you.

    You have some of the best players for this game in this very post telling you the intricacies of how and why the kills are high. How to achieve this, how to better your play style, how to change it up for the better.

    But you’re holding on to this “Math”. I don’t get it. You’re either dead serious about whatever calculations you’re making and your terribly wrong, or this is just “Trolling 101”.

    I’m done here too. For real, we Politely tried to explain this multiple times from multiple people.

    You're done here because I just made you look stoopid, that's it, that's all.


    Dude, you need to calm down and let this go. I am not going to say whose side I am on, because I will not be part of this argument. The mature thing is backing down and just letting the stuff you don't like go past you.
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    ROFLMAO at both of you. You did exactly what I ended my statement as.

    Priceless. ...

    Well, if that's the average for the team in your server, where are the extra players coming from?

    Brainless people amuse me.

    I see what this is now, just a straight troll post. Nothing more to see here I guess

    I'm not the OP, ****.

    Didnt say you were OP, just said you were a troll by your comments. Thus there is no reason for me to continue feeding your ridiculous claims

    Then how is this thread trolling? I believe it's a valid thing to ask or state since it's been mentioned over and over again. This is a serious issue that can make or break this game, like with Battlefield.

    Your statements have been disproved over and over, Baron was even kind enough to post footage of such things. Those who mention it are the problem since most have no idea the range of skills that are evident in PC play. 99% of what people call cheats, are simply them being outplayed. Now thats a stat I would stand behind.

    Roflcopter

    Posting dictionary excerpts and making comments like that only solidifies your role as a keyboard warrior. Please google more
  • E_ABZU
    488 posts Member
    av·er·age
    ˈav(ə)rij/Submit
    noun
    1.
    a number expressing the central or typical value in a set of data, in particular the mode, median, or (most commonly) the mean, which is calculated by dividing the sum of the values in the set by their number.
    "the housing prices there are twice the national average"
    synonyms: mean, median, mode; More
    2.
    the apportionment of financial liability resulting from loss of or damage to a ship or its cargo.
    adjective
    1.
    constituting the result obtained by adding together several quantities and then dividing this total by the number of quantities.
    "the average temperature in May was 64°F"
  • E_ABZU
    488 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Mathematics 101,

    If the average is 70, then all 20 teammates are getting 70 kills including assists, against 20 enemies. That is not possible as only 20 enemies are on the screen at one time, then add the approximate 10 seconds to respawn....

    Simple math for those who actually use their brain. For those that don't, it's a serious issue of comprehension.

    You sir, have Failed at Video Games.

    There is no way on Earth, that Calculations and Data for a Game you’re not even playing correctly, would Ever Outweigh Actual Experience by playing the game correctly with all that’s available to you.

    You have some of the best players for this game in this very post telling you the intricacies of how and why the kills are high. How to achieve this, how to better your play style, how to change it up for the better.

    But you’re holding on to this “Math”. I don’t get it. You’re either dead serious about whatever calculations you’re making and your terribly wrong, or this is just “Trolling 101”.

    I’m done here too. For real, we Politely tried to explain this multiple times from multiple people.

    You're done here because I just made you look stoopid, that's it, that's all.


    Dude, you need to calm down and let this go. I am not going to say whose side I am on, because I will not be part of this argument. The mature thing is backing down and just letting the stuff you don't like go past you.

    The mature thing is backing down? OMG!
  • E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Mathematics 101,

    If the average is 70, then all 20 teammates are getting 70 kills including assists, against 20 enemies. That is not possible as only 20 enemies are on the screen at one time, then add the approximate 10 seconds to respawn....

    Simple math for those who actually use their brain. For those that don't, it's a serious issue of comprehension.

    You sir, have Failed at Video Games.

    There is no way on Earth, that Calculations and Data for a Game you’re not even playing correctly, would Ever Outweigh Actual Experience by playing the game correctly with all that’s available to you.

    You have some of the best players for this game in this very post telling you the intricacies of how and why the kills are high. How to achieve this, how to better your play style, how to change it up for the better.

    But you’re holding on to this “Math”. I don’t get it. You’re either dead serious about whatever calculations you’re making and your terribly wrong, or this is just “Trolling 101”.

    I’m done here too. For real, we Politely tried to explain this multiple times from multiple people.

    You're done here because I just made you look stoopid, that's it, that's all.


    Dude, you need to calm down and let this go. I am not going to say whose side I am on, because I will not be part of this argument. The mature thing is backing down and just letting the stuff you don't like go past you.

    The mature thing is backing down? OMG!

    At least that is what my father used to tell me when I got in a fight with my brother.
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • GenxDarchi
    7728 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    ROFLMAO at both of you. You did exactly what I ended my statement as.

    Priceless. ...

    Well, if that's the average for the team in your server, where are the extra players coming from?

    Brainless people amuse me.

    I see what this is now, just a straight troll post. Nothing more to see here I guess

    I'm not the OP, ****.

    Didnt say you were OP, just said you were a troll by your comments. Thus there is no reason for me to continue feeding your ridiculous claims
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Mathematics 101,

    If the average is 70, then all 20 teammates are getting 70 kills including assists, against 20 enemies. That is not possible as only 20 enemies are on the screen at one time, then add the approximate 10 seconds to respawn....

    Simple math for those who actually use their brain. For those that don't, it's a serious issue of comprehension.

    You are basing your maths on non-existent stats. I never mentioned average either, I just said its not difficult and claims of cheats are unfounded traditionally by sub par players. Good to know that now your going to the next cliche keyboard warrior stance, personal attack time. Keep em coming

    The stats are there for EVERYONE to see at the end of each match. What is wrong with you?

    What is wrong with you? Not dissing you, but what the heck is wrong with you? See you’re the player, and it’s your choice on what your picking too put up in your Game and spend your time playing through. And your just giving bad logic to somebody who’s more skilled than you, and can put together video evidence to show to you. See I am gamer again who is truly losing his cool again, Who’s here to use his Account to bring truth ‘til I get through to them(Noobs) But they use flawed logic, they don’t wanna listen.

    i
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    av·er·age
    ˈav(ə)rij/Submit
    noun
    1.
    a number expressing the central or typical value in a set of data, in particular the mode, median, or (most commonly) the mean, which is calculated by dividing the sum of the values in the set by their number.
    "the housing prices there are twice the national average"
    synonyms: mean, median, mode; More
    2.
    the apportionment of financial liability resulting from loss of or damage to a ship or its cargo.
    adjective
    1.
    constituting the result obtained by adding together several quantities and then dividing this total by the number of quantities.
    "the average temperature in May was 64°F"

    We’re using definitions?
    Exceptional
    unusual; not typical.

    "crimes of exceptional callousness and cruelty"

    synonyms: unusual, uncommon, abnormal, atypical, extraordinary, out of the ordinary, rare, unprecedented, unexpected, surprising; More
    unusually good; outstanding.

    "a pepper offering exceptional flavor and juiciness"

    synonyms: outstanding, extraordinary, remarkable, special, excellent, phenomenal, prodigious;
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • Dash
    11676 posts Member
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    ROFLMAO at both of you. You did exactly what I ended my statement as.

    Priceless. ...

    Well, if that's the average for the team in your server, where are the extra players coming from?

    Brainless people amuse me.

    I see what this is now, just a straight troll post. Nothing more to see here I guess

    I'm not the OP, ****.

    Didnt say you were OP, just said you were a troll by your comments. Thus there is no reason for me to continue feeding your ridiculous claims
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Mathematics 101,

    If the average is 70, then all 20 teammates are getting 70 kills including assists, against 20 enemies. That is not possible as only 20 enemies are on the screen at one time, then add the approximate 10 seconds to respawn....

    Simple math for those who actually use their brain. For those that don't, it's a serious issue of comprehension.

    You are basing your maths on non-existent stats. I never mentioned average either, I just said its not difficult and claims of cheats are unfounded traditionally by sub par players. Good to know that now your going to the next cliche keyboard warrior stance, personal attack time. Keep em coming

    The stats are there for EVERYONE to see at the end of each match. What is wrong with you?

    What is wrong with you? Not dissing you, but what the heck is wrong with you? See you’re the player, and it’s your choice on what your picking too put up in your Game and spend your time playing through. And your just giving bad logic to somebody who’s more skilled than you, and can put together video evidence to show to you. See I am gamer again who is truly losing his cool again, Who’s here to use his Account to bring truth ‘til I get through to them(Noobs) But they use flawed logic, they don’t wanna listen.

    This is a small adaptation I thought up, and it is Looking pretty good lol. Should I post i
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    av·er·age
    ˈav(ə)rij/Submit
    noun
    1.
    a number expressing the central or typical value in a set of data, in particular the mode, median, or (most commonly) the mean, which is calculated by dividing the sum of the values in the set by their number.
    "the housing prices there are twice the national average"
    synonyms: mean, median, mode; More
    2.
    the apportionment of financial liability resulting from loss of or damage to a ship or its cargo.
    adjective
    1.
    constituting the result obtained by adding together several quantities and then dividing this total by the number of quantities.
    "the average temperature in May was 64°F"

    We’re using definitions?
    Exceptional
    unusual; not typical.

    "crimes of exceptional callousness and cruelty"

    synonyms: unusual, uncommon, abnormal, atypical, extraordinary, out of the ordinary, rare, unprecedented, unexpected, surprising; More
    unusually good; outstanding.

    "a pepper offering exceptional flavor and juiciness"

    synonyms: outstanding, extraordinary, remarkable, special, excellent, phenomenal, prodigious;

    10v0y6uokq05.jpeg
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon

    Licensed REALTOR®
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • E_ABZU
    488 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Mathematics 101,

    If the average is 70, then all 20 teammates are getting 70 kills including assists, against 20 enemies. That is not possible as only 20 enemies are on the screen at one time, then add the approximate 10 seconds to respawn....

    Simple math for those who actually use their brain. For those that don't, it's a serious issue of comprehension.

    You sir, have Failed at Video Games.

    There is no way on Earth, that Calculations and Data for a Game you’re not even playing correctly, would Ever Outweigh Actual Experience by playing the game correctly with all that’s available to you.

    You have some of the best players for this game in this very post telling you the intricacies of how and why the kills are high. How to achieve this, how to better your play style, how to change it up for the better.

    But you’re holding on to this “Math”. I don’t get it. You’re either dead serious about whatever calculations you’re making and your terribly wrong, or this is just “Trolling 101”.

    I’m done here too. For real, we Politely tried to explain this multiple times from multiple people.

    You're done here because I just made you look stoopid, that's it, that's all.


    Dude, you need to calm down and let this go. I am not going to say whose side I am on, because I will not be part of this argument. The mature thing is backing down and just letting the stuff you don't like go past you.

    The mature thing is backing down? OMG!

    At least that is what my father used to tell me when I got in a fight with my brother.

    I hate to break it to you, but the real world doesn't work that way. IE, oh its just the Germans at it again. Meh, it'll be over soon.... It's only a socialist with that point of view.

    History is your friend, get to know it. Same with linguistics and mathematics. It's what makes things happen.
This discussion has been closed.