criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Comment on this post if you think they should kill Rose Tico off and not have her in this Game

Toddyrocket
2246 posts Member
I can't stand this character
She has no place in this game
Hopefully she gets sucked out of a air lock at the start of next movie
Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated on getting rid of her from the Star Wars Universe

Replies

• Danxoln
    2473 posts Member
    Yep...
  • Toddyrocket
    2246 posts Member
    Jello770 wrote: »
    Did you create this just to spite @LunarCoil

Not cool man.

Just to bring balance to the force
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Jello770 wrote: »

Not cool man.

Just to bring balance to the force

Uh-huh
    Psn: Jello770
  • JAREDUP
    1425 posts Member
    Sure why not
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • Jello770 wrote: »

Not cool man.

Agreed. I will now start a competition thread called Save Rose Tico!
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • Sounds ok to me
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • LunarCoil
    367 posts Member
    WildSpace wrote: »
    Oh Rose
    c6wme3hi5fak.gif
    She is the epitome of **** characters
    She makes Jar Jar look like a rockstar

You know at least Jar jar contributed to the story by giving Palpatine the emergency power to green light the use of the clone army.

Rose on the other hand has done nothing besides freeing some space horses lol.
    She saved Finn, and helped us as viewers to see that Rey had stolen the Jedi texts and stored them on the Falcon!
  • Toddyrocket
    2246 posts Member
    I am going to be honest with you. I liked Kelly Mary Tran and Rose Tico. They were great additions to the movie. (ducked behind a table)

If you see a volcano erupt on tv
    It wasn't
    Just my rage
    Lol
  • No way is she as annoying as Jah Jah. Doesn't mean she should be in the game though. The problem is adding new trilogy dark side heroes they will need to balance it with light side heroes. If we get hux for example we will also get rose
  • Batman20
    1469 posts Member
    They shouldn't just kill her torture her and make it last a few days
  • Devlin21
    8305 posts Member
    Yea, that black series rose is selling out.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Off with her head, I would love to see kylo decaptitate her. Is that too harsh? Worst character in SW universe ever. Whoever thought of that character should be beat up too.
  • The should have swapped actresses betweeen Rose and her sister who died early in the movie. Just based on that physical upgrade there would be less calls for Rose’s head hahaha
  • Toddyrocket
    2246 posts Member
    Rose plays a game of Dejarik against Chewbacca
    She wins so Chewbacca rips her arms of and she bleeds to death
    Wookiees are known to do that when they lose :D
  • Lol of course Rose’s character is pointless. The only reason she is in the film is to make it appeal more to the Chinese market and ensure Disney more dollah dollahs from Chinese moviegoers.
  • Lol of course Rose’s character is pointless. The only reason she is in the film is to make it appeal more to the Chinese market and ensure Disney more dollah dollahs from Chinese moviegoers.

And because Johnson's had to have her in the film, that was the biggest problem right there. Somebody should have said, "Why?"
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • B1ack6uys
    257 posts Member
    Comment
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    #SaveRoseTacos
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Billkwando
    1229 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I can't stand this character
    She has no place in this game
    Hopefully she gets sucked out of a air lock at the start of next movie
    Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated on getting rid of her from the Star Wars Universe

LOL as much as I always want to troll these desperate-looking (not quite clickbait) "Post if you want ___!" (Rose/Anakin/Padme/Jar Jar/Kenobi/Wedge/Bespin Headphone Guy) threads, I usually always resist the urge. I see you have given in to the dark side. :p
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sort of an atypical/joke song, all their other songs are way better)

Gamertag: Billkwando
    Find me circling, and crashing, in Starfighter Assault.
  • Yep. Get rid of this waste of space. Falling down a random shaft after the opening credits would be great.
  • I love Rose, hope they have her in Battlefront 2 one day.
    Army or not, you must realize....you are doomed.
    tumblr_m83kl8wd161rv3w3po2_500.gif
  • Haha anything but a Rose death in Ep.9 will be considered a complete failure in my eyes.That is all.
  • Rose in Battlefront 2 would just prevent her team from shooting at the enemies, claiming that we should instead protect the things we love by... I don't know.. Screwing up sound plans and put all our faith in god and "hope" it turns out ok.

....Whoever invented this character has no business touching Star Wars with a 10 foot pole. There aren't the correct words in the english language to explain just how many things are wrong with the Sequel Trilogy. Hell, I'm just, JUST BARELY stomaching the idea of Rey being able to defeat Ren on Starkiller Base in a duel. ANd only because Chewie shot him.

Just no.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • Haha anything but a Rose death in Ep.9 will be considered a complete failure in my eyes.That is all.

They'll promote her to senator.
  • Haven't you heard? The Force is Female.

Well...So it says on some T-shirt.
  • LunarCoil wrote: »
    WildSpace wrote: »
    Oh Rose
    c6wme3hi5fak.gif
    She is the epitome of **** characters
    She makes Jar Jar look like a rockstar

You know at least Jar jar contributed to the story by giving Palpatine the emergency power to green light the use of the clone army.

Rose on the other hand has done nothing besides freeing some space horses lol.
    She saved Finn, and helped us as viewers to see that Rey had stolen the Jedi texts and stored them on the Falcon!

She made a suicide run on Finn when he was about to save the 20 people left in the resistance. She's lucky the ATM6s didnt target them and Finn could teleport himself and her 5 miles back to base.

She probably would've made a suicide run against Admiral M̶a̶n̶s̶p̶l̶a̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ Holdo if she had the chance.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Hopefully she’ll be thrown to gundarks after the opening crawl.
    Worst character of the sequel trilogy, tied with everyone else in the sequel trilogy.
    jar-jar-binks-dancing-gif-3.gif
  • JMaster
    2113 posts Member
    I liked Kelly's performance, the character I have zero connection too. There are also far more characters just from the new Trilogy I'd take over Rose (Maz could balance out Fett, and I need my boys Poe and BB on the ground too). But, instead of outright killing her, I'd honestly like to see them pull of a reverse Lando situation with her. She's made a lot of weird choices in the movie that haven't benefited the Resistance, because of the brash (but ultimately worthwhile) actions of a certain Resistance leader her sister is dead, and she even decides to stop Finn from attempting to stop a First Order superlaser by crashing into Finn. She even kisses him AS the laser is blasting into the base and possibly vaporizing Finn's friends. So yeah, I want Rose to be a secret double agent of the First Order, and be the one responsible for the First Order tracking them through hyperspace. Hyperspace trackers... pfft.
    Granted, like many things in the Sequel Trilogy, this probably won't be explored and instead we'll see something that adds far less value and depth to the film and franchise.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • IronSoldier
    3227 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Things that go bump in the night: This thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!