criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

No More Starting Matches Until Everyone Is Loaded In

When I load into a new match in the same server from one game to another, sometimes, usually when I'm one of the top players, it takes longer to load and so when I finally load in, rather than be with the rest of the team spawning in as a whole I am spawned in late. Please change it so all the people coming over from one match to the other spawn in together. That's really lame to not have a spawn group and going in as a team and rather instead stuck with a 10 second timer and spawn in alone and way behind at the start.

Replies

• JAREDUP
    1428 posts Member
    Yes I hate that, like in HvV it says needs 1 player but the lobby is full, and it won't start because someone didn't hit A (xbox) to join in the game so you have to quit or wait forever till rhey join in.
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2186 posts Member
    JAREDUP wrote: »
    Yes I hate that, like in HvV it says needs 1 player but the lobby is full, and it won't start because someone didn't hit A (xbox) to join in the game so you have to quit or wait forever till rhey join in.

ya and nothing is worse when you were in the last match and you are loading in, but somehow the loading takes forever and finally when you do load in, everyone else loaded ahead of you and already started. its like waking up and everyone else is already at the battlefield fighting but you are still in bed.
  • kevlegs1971
    1156 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Never happens to me... Used to happen on the old BF2 but that was down to the Xbox hard drive. I bought an external drive, stuck the game on there and was first in on every map. I have the Xbox One X now so never happens on this game. Maybe you're having a similar issue?
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • B1ack6uys
    257 posts Member
    I have an Xbox one X so I load in first ;)
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2186 posts Member
    B1ack6uys wrote: »

it shouldnt matter how much you pay, no game should start with players still loading in from last match
    Never happens to me... Used to happen on the old BF2 but that was down to the Xbox hard drive. I bought an external drive, stuck the game on there and was first in on every map. I have the Xbox One X now so never happens on this game. Maybe you're having a similar issue?

mine is just a standard xbox one. but regardless. i get top of leader board in a match, not game loads, once it finally loads, the new game has already started like 5 seconds ago. its really dumb and simple stuff like that can make or break the rest of the game. if i had time to select my class and be there at the spawn, I could in with the rest of the team, my contributions at the start could of altered the outcome. so ya they need to make sure everyone from previous match loads in before starting.
  • B1ack6uys
    257 posts Member
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »

it shouldnt matter how much you pay, no game should start with players still loading in from last match

mine is just a standard xbox one. but regardless. i get top of leader board in a match, not game loads, once it finally loads, the new game has already started like 5 seconds ago. its really dumb and simple stuff like that can make or break the rest of the game. if i had time to select my class and be there at the spawn, I could in with the rest of the team, my contributions at the start could of altered the outcome. so ya they need to make sure everyone from previous match loads in before starting.

It’s because the x can load faster. It’s not a game advantage it’s a hardware.
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2186 posts Member
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »

It’s because the x can load faster. It’s not a game advantage it’s a hardware.

yes either way you dont start til everyone from previous mach loads in is the point. maybe it is slower. but it should be a full start. it shouldnt be about who's team has the better hardware gets in first and digs in. you need to wiat and have everyone load in from the last match so that way they can all start together.