criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

How do I earn more hero emotes after the progression update?

Ever since the new progression update rolled out, I have not been able to get any more hero emotes I haven't unlocked yet from the old loot box system. They said that the daily crates would contain credits, emotes, and victory poses. And the only thing I get from the crates right now are credits. Note that I already have all the victory poses and trooper emotes, but not the hero emotes. Has anything been mentioned about how to earn more hero emotes? The game only mentions to get locked hero emotes through crates and that detail is meaningless if the crates don't give me hero emotes at all.

Replies

• Good question
  • +1 to this (... and the bugged LvL 50 broken achievement). :pensive:
  • I would sincerely like to know as well...I also have only gotten 500 credits in one daily box every day since all of these updates. This has been every day since the first round of updates when they removed buying loot boxes.
  • How long do we need to wait all the time right! This game mannn
    My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
    2. Fix bugs
    3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
    4. More love for Starfighter modes
    5. First Person only mode
  • Hey everyone
    I finished the campaign before the progression update and when the update released, I got all the new campaign rewards except for the Leia emote crate. I replayed the mission royalty and that didn't work. In the career tab, it says that I was rewarded the crate, but I didn't get it. I don't know if this is a bug or not. Has this happened to anyone else?
  • BTL-A4_Ace
    718 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I was kind of expecting both Trooper and Hero Emotes were going to become available to purchase with Galactic Credits alongside the new Appearances in the last major update. It's possible DICE had something planned for them but wasn't ready in time. Either way, I'm hoping this issue gets addressed in the next major update on Wednesday. :smile:
    Post edited by BTL-A4_Ace on
    "All wings report in."