criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Comment for Gentleman Count Dooku for Battlefront 2

Prev1
WildSpace
584 posts Member
Grievous might be the flashy super cyborg, but Dooku is the Clone Wars. Duelist extraordinaire must come along with Grievous so he can school a fool in a duel.
hsx4x3fc7fz7.jpeg
5vvgztz668eq.jpeg
ctvdcuc35uwq.gif
Surely you can do better!” is a required emote
jar-jar-binks-dancing-gif-3.gif

Replies

• SamHJ7
    70 posts Member
    Yes we need dooku
  • Sure we need him, but they will not add him. Stop fooling yourself there are 5 developers working on this game.
  • It makes me sad to think we might not get him with a "Surely you can do better!" emote.
  • Remember kids, it took at least as long for the first game's DLC, and each one added 2 new maps, 2 weapons, and 2 heroes, and a new mode, all exclusive to that DLC playlist, which died off when the next one came along save for the Death Star. It took the game 2 years to fully release all content. This one isn't even 1, barely even half a year old.
  • Psy3d
    322 posts Member
    There is a mod already for PC...here it is in action

I mean come on DICE...it's such a an easy copy/paste job....
  • WildSpace
    584 posts Member
    Psy3d wrote: »
    There is a mod already for PC...here it is in action

I mean come on DICE...it's such a an easy copy/paste job....
    That is incredible
    Makes me sad I don’t have a PC capable of running the game. Those modders have some serious creativity. To think those PC guys have been playing as Clone battalions since basically launch
  • Dash
    11446 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    You got my vote.44zjwqkj6sd9.jpeg
    #CountPimpDaddy :sunglasses:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• I want Ahsoka too
  • Absolutely want to see him soon!
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Bring dooku
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
    Visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Could they not take that modded Dooku and add him to the game. I know the code would have to be written differently and its not as easy as I make it out. Seems some of the work is already done.
    PSN- CnastyOneTime
  • Piscettios
    5011 posts Member
    vatohpb8qgom.gif

#1 most wanted villain for me.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Danxoln
    2473 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    He is the most wanted villain for me, love his personality, skill, and chivalry. If Dooku was officially released then he'd be all I play lol
  • Danxoln
    2473 posts Member
    Remember kids, it took at least as long for the first game's DLC, and each one added 2 new maps, 2 weapons, and 2 heroes, and a new mode, all exclusive to that DLC playlist, which died off when the next one came along save for the Death Star. It took the game 2 years to fully release all content. This one isn't even 1, barely even half a year old.

Extraction never died for me...
  • ZiggyXT
    63 posts Member
    As a older Star Wars fan the Clone Wars as setting doesn't do that much more for me then the Solo Movie (at least till i see it lol) but damn do i want Obi-Wan and Dooku.
  • Dash
    11446 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    vatohpb8qgom.gif

#1 most wanted villain for me.

Well obviously, you Are Count Dooku :wink:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• I would love to have Count Dooku.
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • FreakyCrawdad
    1787 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    He was one of my favorite actors and it is the 4 year anniversary since Christopher Lee died.
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • Trooper8059
    10197 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    The banking clan will sign your treaty.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Dooku would be brilliant. His Battlefront debut is long overdue.
  • FreakyCrawdad
    1787 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Did y'all know that when he first began his acting career, Christopher Lee was the world's tallest actor and he was one of the best fencers in the acting profession. He even had his own heavy metal band before he died, and I think they have some songs on iTunes. One of them is called Charlemagne. He also has a heavy metal Christmas album. Christopher Lee is awesome, and they should add Dooku to this game.
    okjzkqv763wu.png
  • Anoh wrote: »
    Simple put I want every relevant character from the PT/TCW.

Are you me from the past/future?
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • WildSpace
    584 posts Member
    What kind of speculation do you guys have for what his abilities would be? I’d imagine at least one ability would involve some serious force lightning.
  • ZiggyXT
    63 posts Member
    I would imagine an active or passive vs lightsaber heros would fit also.
  • Mastahpeece
    1826 posts Member
    crle0rxwho9s.jpg
    Imagine Darth Dooku crushing the wookiees
    PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Elusive_DJ
    3140 posts Member
    YES! Count Dooku is too classy to leave out of this game. I loved every bit of his character in the movies / cartoons. His fighting prowess & potential dialogue with other characters is way to cool to pass up with this game!

tumblr_oo1f2qYz481ro1e7ko2_r1_500.gif

WildSpace wrote: »
    What kind of speculation do you guys have for what his abilities would be? I’d imagine at least one ability would involve some serious force lightning.

I'm actually working on a hero concept for him that I'm gonna put in a mega hero concept thread!

His lightning power should DEFINITELY be a lightning force push type of ability.
    He lights up everyone with electricity & sends them flying across the room with lightning bolts damaging them whilst they're thrown. Leaving the enemy heavily injured in the process.

5506941-2694262235-giphy.gif

I also think his Intro / outro music should be based on that one scene in AOTC where Obiwan & Anakin enter that one room & dooku turns around (For the intro) and then the Outro theme song for when he dies should be based on the track that plays when he cuts off Anakins arm in AOTC.
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• This should be his intro music
    PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Psy3d
    322 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    That is incredible
    Makes me sad I don’t have a PC capable of running the game. Those modders have some serious creativity. To think those PC guys have been playing as Clone battalions since basically launch

Yep reason I have ALL 3 versions....mods are something keeps EA games alive way beyond their expected lifetime. Games like OG Dead Space looks amazing with the mods out there.

And Count Dooku is pure class. Just look how he holds the coolest light saber like a gentleman...he's not deformed or has that usual dark side ghoulish look...yet he has the slickest moves that involves lighting strikes, use of force and lightsaber mastery. I'm sure he can trash anyone if it's 1v1. If I was a director of a BF games I would intentionally buff him more than any other dark side characters >:)
  • Danxoln
    2473 posts Member

I personally want some kind of lightning push (an ability that hurts over time after they are thrown like the stinger Pistol) and something to to with his advanced lightsaber technique, a lightsaber attack that goes through blocks would be cool
  • WildSpace
    584 posts Member
    Elusive_DJ wrote: »
    YES! Count Dooku is too classy to leave out of this game. I loved every bit of his character in the movies / cartoons. His fighting prowess & potential dialogue with other characters is way to cool to pass up with this game!

tumblr_oo1f2qYz481ro1e7ko2_r1_500.gif

I'm actually working on a hero concept for him that I'm gonna put in a mega hero concept thread!

His lightning power should DEFINITELY be a lightning force push type of ability.
    He lights up everyone with electricity & sends them flying across the room with lightning bolts damaging them whilst they're thrown. Leaving the enemy heavily injured in the process.

5506941-2694262235-giphy.gif

I also think his Intro / outro music should be based on that one scene in AOTC where Obiwan & Anakin enter that one room & dooku turns around (For the intro) and then the Outro theme song for when he dies should be based on the track that plays when he cuts off Anakins arm in AOTC.
    I’d really like to see what you come up with!
    I feel like he wouldn’t be super effective in crowd control or infantry heavy areas, but he’d definitely dominate 1v1’s with heroes. I think a parry move that damages and breaks/disables blocks for a short time would fit him really well. Maybe some kind of flurry move too that hits multiple times quickly on either a single target or can be directed to others very close like Kylo’s Frenzy. He’d need a very good dash as well for survivability.
    Also, anyone wonder how awkward it’d be for palpatine with all 3 of his apprentices in game at once in a HvV scenario? There would have to be some special banter for that lol
  • Yes yes yes!
    ykofypwuo0fu.png
  • mastery0ta
    5399 posts Member
    Yup yup this game needs doing eventually. A true villain, much class and iconic
  • Devlin21
    8293 posts Member
    Yes, in honor of sir Christopher lee.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• We must pay our dues to the man that fought for his country, the same man who brought us Dracula, the Mummy, Saruman, William Wonka, and Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus.
    okjzkqv763wu.png
  • Psy3d
    322 posts Member
    Indeed Sir Christopher Lee was a one of a kind actor. I don't think no other villain in Star Wars lore has such charisma and style...not to mention he tower'ed over the manlets around him.
  • JMaster
    2107 posts Member
    Do I want the Count?
    cf1xagr881w3.png
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    Do I want the Count?
    cf1xagr881w3.png

Yes, definitely, and Absolutely!
    okjzkqv763wu.png
  • The best Star Wars villain, so absolutely yes. Anakin/Dooku is even better than Greivous/Obi!
  • LunarCoil
    365 posts Member
    Please Dice

• LunarCoil wrote: »
    Please Dice

I love your profile pic. Is it Yoda when he went through a midlife crisis?
    okjzkqv763wu.png
  • Of course he should be in the game - if we ever get any more real content...
  • Piscettios
    5011 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    44 comments and no dislikes for the Makashi Master.
    huxzg260n8mg.gif
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    huxzg260n8mg.gif

Dang, he is awesome. Who would not want this amazing Sith Lord?
    okjzkqv763wu.png
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    huxzg260n8mg.gif
    An excellent observation! There’s tons of debate over which heroes to include, but Dooku is an undisputed must-have villain.
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    huxzg260n8mg.gif

2a6nh6.gif
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Danxoln
    2473 posts Member
    F03hammer wrote: »
    huxzg260n8mg.gif

2a6nh6.gif

It bothers me that the face of Nicolas cage was layered over this, it's a disgrace...
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Danxoln wrote: »
    F03hammer wrote: »
    huxzg260n8mg.gif

2a6nh6.gif

It bothers me that the face of Nicolas cage was layered over this, it's a disgrace...

That was directed to anyone hypothetically NOT wanting the one who Counts.
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak