criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Comment If You Want Ahsoka Tano In Battlefront 2

Prev13456734
VadersPetPig_
660 posts Member
edited August 12
[Mod Warning]
Hi All,

Please keep it on topic. Constructive. Civil. Do not reply to any comments you feel they are untowards, simply report them. This is the final warning and anymore actions taken in regards to posts/users in future will be severe. Any queries or question, feel free to message me. To those derailing, you know who you are. We know who you are. Think carefully about coming back here and repeating this for the 5th time.

-IronSoldier
We all know this woman for over a decade now. As for me, she has brought joy and tears from the Clone Wars animated movie to the season finale of Star Wars Rebels. She’s out lived Sheev Palpatine and Darth Vader. I always had hoped for her character even though everyone in 2011 told me that she would die. So comment if you would love for this character to be added, I certainly think she deserves to be!
Post edited by IronSoldier on

Replies

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    She hardly takes precedence over Mister Bones
    Psn: Jello770
  • Midichlorian
    1379 posts Member
    edited May 11
    No thanks
    Horrible character
    Blame George Lucas, Ahsoka came before the aquisition.
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Spiito
    1349 posts Member
    edited May 12
    o:)
    *Genuinely* Yes, that much is understood.
    However, it seems like their silence would have spoken louder in their favor if they truly don't want to see her in the game.
    You know because actions speak louder than words, even by commenting "no" they're already agreeing to her implementation, because the thread's worded requirements for showing support are only to comment.
    When someone says "Step over this line if you want to volunteer." Anyone who willingly steps over that line is offering themselves up as a volunteer, regardless of what they say while doing so. Similarly to what the above posters did, whether they realized it or not.

*contemplation* In case my use of "*Sass* & *Flippancy*" weren't enough to indicate the nature/mood of my above comment, I've edited the post to also include "*Sarcastic*" in the top & bottom center locations. Just for even further clarification~

*Edited post to remove use of spoiler containment*
    Post edited by Spiito on
  • Carbonic wrote: »
    I would love to see some of the heroes and villains from the animated series. These would probably have a larger range of looks to pick from which could mean more appearances. Besides a dual wielding Ahsoka I would also kinda like ezra bridger using force powers while flying around with a hard to control jetpack :open_mouth: I think these two different playstyles could add quite a bit to the gameplay.

I, however, imagine there are some issues that have to be overcome before you can implement characters from the animated series. Battlefront II has a "look" that looks quite a bit like the movies and taking characters from the movies and putting them into the game is most likely quite different from taking a character from the animated series and doing the same. Will their more cartoonish look work when converted to Battlefront II? Will people like the changes that will have to be made? This great community is very passionate so the risks here need to be considered.

In any case, I like character suggestions like this :) (along with the constructive alternative suggestions.).
    And again, all personal opinions on my side.

Those are some really good questions, you raised. I think that they will have to be changed to the more realistic versions of themselves. They would need to find an actor who looked a lot like Ezra, and the same goes for all of the other cartoon characters. Though, I understand Rex would still be possible.
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Spiito wrote: »
    *Sarcastic*
    *Sassily* Wow, look at all these comments! Lots of people must want her in the game~
    c;
    Comment for Ahsoka Tano for Battlefront 2 
    [...]So comment if you would love for this character to be added!

SpookieCL wrote: »
    No, thanks.
    No thanks
    Horrible character
    Jello770 wrote: »
    No Thanks.
    Horrible character.
    EOP wrote: »
    [...] Pass. Not feeling digitally animated characters in this game.
    (Fixed that for you. *Notices your profile picture* I guess you don't want the battle droids in the game either, because they're also digitally animated ""Cartoon"" characters.)
    Daddy Ziro does not approve of the addition of such a vile creature

*Flippantly* Thanks for beefing up the thread's post count, fellow Ahsoka supporters~
    C4qHWNy.gif
    *Sarcastic*
    No, there's no need to answer like a troll and trying to be "sarcastic" bc all those comments are valid.

I don't think he was...
  • Alex64
    5070 posts Member
    *Sarcastic*
    *Sassily* Wow, look at all these comments! Lots of people must want her in the game~
    c;

No, thanks.
    No thanks
    Horrible character
    No Thanks.
    Horrible character.
    (Fixed that for you. *Notices your profile picture* I guess you don't want the battle droids in the game either, because they're also digitally animated ""Cartoon"" characters.)

*Flippantly* Thanks for beefing up the thread's post count, fellow Ahsoka supporters~
    C4qHWNy.gif
    *Sarcastic*
    No, there's no need to answer like a troll and trying to be "sarcastic" bc all those comments are valid.

I don't think he was...

Look at the end of the post and you'll find it
    ひとりじゃないから仲間がいるから大丈夫!
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    *Sarcastic*
    c;

No, thanks.
    No thanks
    Horrible character
    No Thanks.
    Horrible character.

C4qHWNy.gif
    *Sarcastic*

I don't think he was...

Look at the end of the post and you'll find it

Ahh I see lol
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    No to Snips.. plenty of cool characters from the movies won’t make it to the game as is, don’t need cartoon characters.
    bbty5u17hmuk.gif

To be honest though, I’d happily take Rebels characters over relatively unknown/background characters from the movies. (I shudder at the thought of Rebels)
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST
  • Gaz
    41 posts Member
    But... how many accounts does this guy own? @Ahsoka_Tano :s
  • Spiito
    1349 posts Member
    edited May 13
    Ahsoka is amazing.
    ^That post got five likes. I wonder if most of those likes were from the Ashoka fans who clearly agree.
    *Snickers*
    Impishly,
    No need? Sure, I suppose. We have different tastes and enjoy different things.
    Both of us appear to enjoy things that aren't strictly necessary.
    Quote me back/reply to this post; if you really want Ahsoka c;
    Ashokafansayswhat. Lol.
    ((Genuinely, Try not to be too upset, or take this personally. I'm just playing around with a strategy in mind. Your defiance and dislike of the character is a healthy and welcome situation. But that's not gonna stop me from proverbially poking the bear. Because in doing so, it generates more attention for this topic. "War is profitable" (sales/equipment & rations aside) Disagreements/wars draw out/stretch the life cycle of a topic or issue as opposed to acceptance and silence. Of course, explaining this to you potentially destroys my efforts, because it shows you, more or less, that the true nature of my actions aren't as malicious(?) as I lead them out to be, but I feels it's important clarify.))
  • Spiito
    1349 posts Member
    edited May 13
    I love how you keep coming back and bringing this topic up on the list and following what the topic says, so this means you want Ahsoka Tano in the game! Welcome to the club :)
    Was that an attempt at giving me a dose of my own medicine? Lol, bravo.
    Yeah. Good to know~ Thanks. I enjoy being here.
    Also, if you can remember (or scroll up) you'll see that I was the second poster in this thread who mentioned "+2 (Still.)"
    I've been to other Ahsoka related topics (such as We need Ahsoka along with Ahsoka Tano) even other threads which aren't even focused around the character, and voiced that I want her in the game.
    +1 Usually means, "Count me in."
    In the case of your thread, I said +2, because in an attempt to be inclusive, I speak on behalf of my RL mate and myself. (My partner doesn't have a lot of free time to be on forums or play games, but that doesn't diminish their passion for Star Wars. Ahsoka would be their favorite Lightside hero, if the character was added. Dengar is their favorite Darkside hero, and it's the only character they ever wanted to play as, in swbf15. They're upset they can't be a Twi'lek Heavy, nor Dengar, in swbf17. )