criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Realistic hero skin request

JAREDUP
1550 posts Member
edited May 2018
Finn force awakens skin....I know this is sleazy and what nobody would care about, but if bandage arm chewie is even a skin, this could be too.

So the difference in this Finn is him wearing Poe's jacket without the stitches and he's wearing the all black that was what was under his stormtrooper armor.

Knowing how EA is bound to what Disney wants, so adding a Disney skin is a plus for Disney so it could actually be added.

I personally would rather use the force awakens Finn over the last jedi Finn.
For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif

Replies

• JAREDUP
    1550 posts Member
    I'm sure if they did it would probably be epic
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • Devlin21
    8319 posts Member
    I want naked finn like beginning of tlj.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• JAREDUP
    1550 posts Member
    #nakedFinn
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • Darth_Vapor3
    3446 posts Member
    Storm trooper Finn. With and without the helmet. I’m betting these are in the lineup.
  • JAREDUP
    1550 posts Member
    Storm trooper Finn. With and without the helmet. I’m betting these are in the lineup.

A YouTuber said a leaker said that is happening, but I want him in the all back too
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • il96
    505 posts Member
    A Youtuber said a leaker said... that's some concrete info!
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • Spiito
    1809 posts Member
    I want ALL the Finns.
    (I will be the most decorated fish.)

tumblr_poqsxs8dIq1qzc7jao2_540.gif
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member

Without would be fine, but with would just be too camo amongst FO troops. You d be running past, 'oh look at that Assault! Is he carrying a pistol?' - dead. 'Finn killed you with Undercover Team'. Ah great. But helmetless would be fine, same goes for Han and Luke from DS.
    I can't visualise Finn's current skin, but this sounds like it'd be fine. I think as well as the major skins like Skiff Lando and Boussh Leia and all the more iconic ones, simple Common or Uncommon hero skins with little changes to the outfit would be nice, just add a little variety to the game.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF