criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Community Transmission - The Han Solo Season

Replies

• mandalorj
    158 posts Member
    I will never buy another EA game ever. Looking forward to other Disney or Dice games. Bye. Forever bye. Last post. Bye. Bye now.

I can understand the first sentence, this game has been a train wreck. I'm guessing your emotional state is the reason for the second sentence, which makes no sense.
  • Walter72
    140 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I will never buy another EA game ever. Looking forward to other Disney or Dice games. Bye. Forever bye. Last post. Bye. Bye now.

Lol. EA has been making games since 1982. If they are sooo bad. Then why are they still making games? Because they make great games. That's why. I've never had a problem with EA games. Do their games have bugs? Sure. But there isn't a game out there that doesn't has any bugs. If it's about not getting what you wanted well that's life. Don't always get what you want.
    Post edited by Walter72 on
  • alexDD55
    70 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    like the new stuff, but the game crashed now 12 times in 50 min.
    this is so buggy in every aspect

crashed twice since i wrote his
  • alexDD55
    70 posts Member
    crashed twice since last post.... unplayable
  • mandalorj
    158 posts Member
    Are you on pc alex?
  • Gotta love that extra Effort they put into Boushh's Arm clipping through the Chest!
    THATS how you know, the Q in EA stands for Quality yzi0d9evarht.jpg
  • Starmasui73146
    1041 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Han Solo Season (Part One) Reaction:

Well the restart by cold booting my X-Box One did indeed work. There it was the update big as day...weird. Any way...

Jabba’s Palace on Team Battle

(1.) I sleeped on the coach waiting for the download to finish and let me tell you the grand highlight of this update is “Jabba’s Palace”. Forget all the doom naysayers the Jabba map is just rediculously, phenomenally, mind blowingly gorgeous; worth every second of the wait. I do not know even how to describe it, Youtube videos do not do it justice. It’s like they took the SWBF 2015 map and amped it’s ambiance by a factor of eleven. To say it is gorgeous is mega understated. If nothing else this cements in this map as my all time favorite for Offline by DICE. My hat is off to you and I’m bowing, I can not thank you enough. It is blatantly obvious to me that your visual skill and artistic set is off the charts. I legitimately had tingles up my spine walking around looking at everything. I can’t seem to get enough of the map. When Arcade “Team Battle” (Team Blast) was done (p.s.- I played as a Heavy by the way) I wanted more. I was actually legitimately sad the game ended. The map it is like seeing it for the very first time. I simply can not express how spectacular of an upgrade to the Jabba map it is. Wow, words do not express. Thumbs up, thumbs waaaaaaay up.

(2.) Also the A.I. seems to have some new skills as well. For example I noticed when one sensed my presence it actually backed up backwards and got a better position. The A.I. also seems to remind me of what humans typically do massing at times in the huge room with the frog bowls picking you off from the balcony or down bellow from behind pillars or the like.
    ——————————————

The Menu Visuals
    (1.) Wicked cool new ultra stylized images of characters. Wow...I can’t express how good Chewbacca looks.
    (2.) Love the way we are able to spin the weapons horizontal 360 to see them up close, so cool.
    ——————————————

Starfighter Team Battle (Starfighter Team Blast)
    (1.) Kamino “Research Outpost” - This is a fun map it actually has Republic cruisers you can shoot at and their turrets. Plus all the cool visuals like the movies.

Though the map is a tad to dark for my taste, perhaps just a tad lighter. Love the rain though; typical Kamino weather, lol.

(2.) Fondor “Imperial Shipyard” - Ummmmm honestly it’s okay but it needs something...perhaps the occasional A.I. cruisers to have to destroy. The A.I. cruisers were no where to be found on this map. That little extra bit might help spice things up a bit.

(3.) Unknown Regions “Resurgent Class Star Destroyer” [in a asteroid field] - Okay now your talking, this map actually worked for me. It has plenty of danger hazards and turrets to shoot at and the like...fun stuff.

(4.) D’Qar “Resistance Base Evacuation” - [lots of debree] Why is there no active cruisers to attack? But other than that it’s fairly decent.

(5.) Ryloth “Lucrehulk Class Battleship” - Well I love how you can pass through the inside of the Lucrehulk ship that is actually pretty cool. Plus the Republic cruiser in the center firing its turrets at you is awesome.

(6.) Endor “Deathstar Debris” - For the final map I decided to amp the A.I. difficulty to expert. Still found it rather easy no we’re near as difficult as Star Wars Battlefront (2015) “Fighter Squadron” on Master difficulty. But it’s okay it just seems to be missing a spark of excitement some how. Not sure what it is...perhaps the lack of cruisers to shoot at.

Other noticeable factors: Sometimes on certain maps the space battles feels sparse, can we get more ships on screen please, thank you soooo much. Other then that the maps look great.

Conclusion: To be honest though I find myself longing for Offline “Starfighter Assault” were we have a major objective but good effort. Honestly this is what I was hoping for.
    I'm grateful for Starfighter Arcade, but we still have a ways to go before we have as much content as in multiplayer. We still can't use ground vehicles in Arcade, and dogfighting is only half the fun of playing as starfighters; to be able to blow up enemy capital ships like Blockade Runners and Light Cruisers in Arcade isn't too much to ask.
    This...

On fire partially blown up cruisers don’t count.
    Aris1368 wrote: »
    Starfighter Assault is like Skirmish in BF 2015. A much needed mode, yet unfinished with plenty of bugs.

Its definitely a step in the right direction, but its nowhere close to its full potential and they have to polish it.

Stuff like 20v20, destructible turrets-frigates, bigger maps and more options will make this a 10/10.

(1.) Actually the turrets are destructible it just takes some time to do it.

(2.) Yes “Arcade Starfighter Team Battle” is like “Fighter Squadron in Skirmish” but there is no shuttle to attack. They need to add a minor additional objective like that. Like: Take out the cruiser before it eliminates your forces or something. We definitely need cruisers and frigates to be able to destroy. We have them on some maps but I want to be able to blow them up. I agree with you.

(3.) I haven’t yet noticed any bugs in the “Arcade Starfighter Team Battle” mode yet.

(4.) The bigger maps comment I take it you changed subjects and are now referring to the “Arcade Team Battle (Team Blast)”? Because the space maps are the same size as Online best I can tell.

(5.) Yes 20 vs 20 would be cool...the mode needs more fighters, agreed.

(6.) Unfinished? If by that you mean lacking extra things to do I will agree.

(7.) “Definitely a step in the right direction but it’s no where close to its full potential and they have to polish it.” - Well said I agree.
    ——————————————

Starfighter Onslaught
    If you set the settings at:
    Elimination Bonus = 5 seconds
    Starting Time = 10 minutes
    It’s not that bad of a mode.
    ——————————————-

New Leia and Londo Skins
    The skins look just like the movie, well done and ultra cool.
    ——————————————-

New Map Variants
    Naboo Theed Palace at night was a new visual look (so now the map has two variants like the Mos Eisley map, the Naboo City map, the Kashyyyk tree map and the Kashyyyk large map). It’s different and a new visual, though my favorite of the night time variant maps is still the Naboo City map but cool.
    ———————————————

Keep up the good work DICE, I hope to see On and Offline “Conquest mode” soon though. I’m also looking forward to that Offline big game mode with vehicles.
    Peace.

Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • Thanks for new content guys!
    Can't wait to get home and play new season.

Can't stop playing battlefront, keep it up!
  • The first part is boring and full of bugs, takes longer to load than to play it!! EA and DICE you let the ball down again!!
  • Starmasui73146
    1041 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    michendara wrote: »
    The first part is boring and full of bugs, takes longer to load than to play it!! EA and DICE you let the ball down again!!

(1.) Not really sure what you mean by: “it takes longer to load then to play it”? - You can make the match last really loooong if you increase the number of enemy reinforcements.

(2.) What is “The first part”?

(3.) What bugs, I saw no bugs? Be specific please, thank you. I’m just curious because I saw nothing wrong...so far. Is this a PC thing? I heard they had some issues...
    “There is always hope.”
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    Do the positives outweigh the means? In this case - short-term - no...but there is some hope in the near 'soon'.
  • I have already proved the patch.

Positive points:

- Holograms removed in the main menu.
    - Now can buy or improve the star cards during the game.
    - Good job in the new Leia's skin and Lando.

Negative points:
    - Lack of remove the holograms in the rest of the game.
    - It isn't a DLC, neither part. It's a simple patch.
    - The Jabba's palace map hasn't been improved neither update, the same. None visual improve ( even can it looks worst) Fraud!!!!

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Starmasui73146
    1041 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I have already proved the patch.

- The Jabba's palace map hasn't been improved neither update, the same. None visual improve ( even can it looks worst) Fraud!!!!

I think you meant to say:
    I have already proofed the patch.

-The Jabba’s Palace” map hasn’t been improved, nether was it updated, it’s the same; no visual improvements (infact it can even look worse). Fraud!!!

Hogwash, the golden ambiance is very clear in the hallways, more prominent then ever and everything looks ultra crisp. Would you rather have drab gloomy hallways, depressing?

This is the 2015 Jabba’s Palace (lots of dull greys):

This is the 2018 Jabba’s Palace (lots of golden ambiance):

That video does not do it nearly enough justice.

The only noticeable changes that might be construed as not as good:

(1.) The big room in the center of the map with the frog bowls. Yes they did slightly tweek the lighting in that room. The golden lighting ambiance did slightly over powered the golden objects, taking away some of their shimmer on the object that holds up the glass frog bowls thus washing them out. That did just a tiny bit bug me but not much.

(2.) There is a very mild mist fog in the first spawn in room with a slight blue hue. That kind of struck me as odd but actually that is in the film:

This is Jabba’s Concrete Seat Pad Area above the Rancor Pit

In this sequence there is indeed a slight mist as well as a golden lighting ambiance. DICE did the misty features spot on.

Here’s the original version slightly washed out look. The special additions really pulled out the colors. It seems the film has been tweaked through the years quite a bit.
    https://www.starwars.com/video/luke-confronts-jabba
    Here is the original “Star Wars Return of the Jedi” Luke’s entrance to Jabba’s Palace version.

Soooooo this means that both the 2015 version (more washed out) and the more ambient golden lighting version of 2018 are both right. The former is based on the original version of the film ROTJ and the latter on the special editions and that was it. Really minor stuff, not sure why your freaking out?
    “There is always hope.”
  • mandalorj
    158 posts Member
    *Sigh* Hero showdown, I don't like how they did it. They should let you go through the roster by just graying out the hero's that have been defeated and make you choose a new one not end the match every time. I timed it, you DO spend more time in the loading screens than in the match if someone doesn't run away when their partner gets defeated.
  • alexDD55
    70 posts Member
    mandalorj wrote: »
    Are you on pc alex?

yes
  • The new menus look great, finally. Now I really enjoy looking at the characters in the Collection tab. But it is rather sad that updated menus are exciting for Season 2. Cool, but sad.
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • Just to clarify, is Jabba's Palace available on Heroes vs Villains (8x8)?
  • mandalorj
    158 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Walter72 wrote: »

Lol. EA has been making games since 1982. If they are sooo bad. Then why are they still making games? Because they make great games. That's why. I've never had a problem with EA games. Do their games have bugs? Sure. But there isn't a game out there that doesn't has any bugs. If it's about not getting what you wanted well that's life. Don't always get what you want.

EA wasn't always like this, they used to make great games ALL the time EVERY time. There was a time where if it had EA on it, it was a good idea to try it b/c they were THAT good at making games. Don't kid yourself Walter, those days are gone. They still have their moments, I am absolutely NOT saying all they put out is trash but their reputation is now tarnished to the point where if it has EA on it, be worried b/c you may end up getting shafted. They are still making games b/c they used to be great for the gamer, now they are great for the shareholder. That's who they put first and it shows in the product.
  • Zepapa
    6 posts Member
    Heroes were a lot weaker than Villains anyways, but with this update Leia is so weak now that it's practically useless. It couldn't do **** in close combat and now it's useless in long range as well.
  • Walter72
    140 posts Member

EA wasn't always like this, they used to make great games ALL the time EVERY time. There was a time where if it had EA on it, it was a good idea to try it b/c they were THAT good at making games. Don't kid yourself Walter, those days are gone. They still have their moments, I am absolutely NOT saying all they put out is trash but their reputation is now tarnished to the point where if it has EA on it, be worried b/c you may end up getting shafted. They are still making games b/c they used to be great for the gamer, now they are great for the shareholder. That's who they put first and it shows in the product.

Seriously you need to stop having an opinion on everything. I'm not kidding myself on anything. I've never had a problem with any EA game. Of which I have played hundreds over the years. Just because you don't get want you want in a game doesn't mean it's a trash game. And as I've stated before there is not one game out there that doesn't have bugs or have bugs that don't get fixed. Seems obvious you are bitter with EA for something else entirely. But stop bad mouthing a great game for no reason.
  • mandalorj
    158 posts Member

Seriously you need to stop having an opinion on everything. I'm not kidding myself on anything. I've never had a problem with any EA game. Of which I have played hundreds over the years. Just because you don't get want you want in a game doesn't mean it's a trash game. And as I've stated before there is not one game out there that doesn't have bugs or have bugs that don't get fixed. Seems obvious you are bitter with EA for something else entirely. But stop bad mouthing a great game for no reason.

What the hell did I just say? I said in a nutshell the quality has declined over the years b/c they began putting the stockholders first. Now if you can't see that there are a few possible reasons A. you obviously haven't been playing video games long enough to have a point of comparison. B. You have very low standards b/c you really don't play games that much D. You're invested in EA in some way or are getting a check to blindly say EVERYTHING they do is absolutely terrific.
    Just b/c you haven't had any issues doesn't mean that is true for the majority. EA was voted worst company twice in a row for their anti-consumer pro-investor tactics. This is fact. Not an opinion. Saying everything they do is great is just as ****.I.C as saying everything they do is trash.
  • mandalorj
    158 posts Member

What the **** did I just say? If you can't be honest or see that their product has declined over the years you either A. haven't been playing games long enough to have a true point for comparison B. Don't play games that much so you have low standards or C. Are invested yourself so you blindly defend

Just b/c YOU haven't had any issues doesn't mean that is reality. EA was voted worst company twice in a row for their anti-consumer pro-investor tactics. This is fact. Not an opinion. Saying everything they do is great is just as **** i c as saying everything they do is trash.
  • mandalorj
    158 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    What the **** did I just say? If you can't be honest or see that their product has declined over the years you either A. haven't been playing games long enough to have a true point for comparison B. Don't play games that much so you have low standards or C. Are invested yourself so you blindly defend

Just b/c YOU haven't had any issues doesn't mean that is reality. EA was voted worst company twice in a row for their anti-consumer pro-investor tactics. This is fact. Not an opinion. Saying everything they do is great is just as silly as saying everything they do is trash. It's just as dumb as talking to someone on the phone who is on the other side of the country in a flood and asking them "Why are you upset, it's perfectly dry here." You are embarrassing yourself.
  • Walter72
    140 posts Member

Just b/c YOU haven't had any issues doesn't mean that is reality. EA was voted worst company twice in a row for their anti-consumer pro-investor tactics. This is fact. Not an opinion. Saying everything they do is great is just as silly as saying everything they do is trash. It's just as dumb as talking to someone on the phone who is on the other side of the country in a flood and asking them "Why are you upset, it's perfectly dry here." You are embarrassing yourself.

Lol you're funny. I'll give you that. Voted by is the same as a poll. Not a majority opinion. I never said everything they do is great. I said I've had no problems with any of there games. Don't put words in my mouth. You're the only that has a problem with EA. So how about this...Stop playing this EA game. Stop trolling my posts. Just actually don't quote me or reply to any of my comments again unless you have something to actually contribute.. End of discussion.
  • mandalorj
    158 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    What do you live under a rock? This was reported by Forbes based on consumers you dunce. Do you do any business research at all or do you just blindly defend things without using logic? The quality has declined, the name is not as respected by the consumer as it was 10-15 years ago. This is b/c of their business practices which is what my point was. You don't want words put in your mouth then don't put words in mine. I have no "problem" with EA I'm stating FACTS. A large portion of the consumer base does have a problem with how they currently do business. This based on market data conducted by credible business researches not some fan boys whining on forums and voting in a poll. Go educate yourself.
  • Just to clarify, is Jabba's Palace available on Heroes vs Villains (8x8)?

I believe so. I think Jabba's Palace is good for HvV, Blast, and the new 2v2 mode. But I only read this once, I could be wrong. (I'm glad I played 2015BF, so I already am familiar with this map, hehe, it's good to play there again)
  • Starmasui73146
    1041 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    *Sigh* Hero showdown, I don't like how they did it. They should let you go through the roster by just graying out the hero's that have been defeated and make you choose a new one not end the match every time. I timed it, you DO spend more time in the loading screens than in the match if someone doesn't run away when their partner gets defeated.

“Hero Showdown” - Interesting...so your idea is to not have a round at all? The match just continues and you respawn in as the new hero you’ve chosen instantly, hmmmm okay...that’s different.

The only problem is there is a reason for it: You see the rounds may seem unnecessary to you but they serve more then just deviding the defeats up; it also allows you to upgrade any Heroes or Villains that you have just leveled up while playing, which is something the community asked for. Plus it allows you to change your mind about what Star Cards on a perticular character Hero or Villain you may be using. But if you don’t like that cool feature then hey....

I say we put it to a community vote and what better place to put it to a community vote then in the Community Transmission Thread.

I vote nay because I’d lose the ability to mod my Hero on the fly.

P.S.- To the moderator :smile: I am ‘not’ trying to create a petition. Rather to see what others feel about this Solo Season Hero Showdown idea Mandalorj brought up. Peace.
    “There is always hope.”
  • mandalorj
    158 posts Member

Just b/c YOU haven't had any issues doesn't mean that is reality. EA was voted worst company twice in a row for their anti-consumer pro-investor tactics. This is fact. Not an opinion. Saying everything they do is great is just as **** i c as saying everything they do is trash.
  • Lionbite
    174 posts Member

Listen Learn and fix your game, give us the game we want, you said that your Battlefront 2 will be the last for a long time, put Fans and players first, don't follow kathmean kenneedy and ryan jointson's way of ignoring fans and customers.

Your goal is to give what the customers ask and need for, not give them what you want.
  • BlazinSVK
    28 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I see you created new milestones, which we appreciate. But tell me, dear EA, how am I supposed to get/unlock victory poses and emotes for heroes ? I really thought new milestone will unlock poses or emotes, but we get useless Kredits ...
    Post edited by BlazinSVK on
    I'm a HvV player, member of TKS clan.
    My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSUxQWOhVYYnvM6lHfuWNzQ
    Twitch: twitch.tv/drunkensailorsk
  • Walter72
    140 posts Member
    BlazinSVK wrote: »
    I see we you created new milestones, which we appreciate. But tell me, dear EA, how am I supposed to get/unlock victory poses and emotes for heroes ? I really thought new milestone will unlock poses or emotes, but we get useless Kredits ...

I agree with some of this. I already have all the trooper emote and poses. But I need Hero/Villain emotes and poses. But credits are not useless as they are used to unlock other things.

• I know that the Star Wars Battlefront (2015) “Fighter Squadron” Skirmish did have the ability to do split screen so I’m pretty positive you can for the sequel.

Plus I was in Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017) menus and I went to settings and low and behold what did I find? You wouldn’t believe it...they have now the option to play split screen ether vertical or horizontal. So crazy cool. Thank you so much DICE for listen to the needs of the fans, your the greatest. B) Soooooo I’m pretty positive you’ll get your dream come true ELIMELECH0401.

Chin up. :)

@Starmasui73146 where’s the option for vertical split screen? Which sub-menu? I’ve looked, but can’t find it.
  • Is anyone surprised by this "amazing" patch?5a8yl1oa4fis.png
  • Is anyone surprised by this "amazing" patch?5a8yl1oa4fis.png

I am happy with the patch.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • Starmasui73146
    1041 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    By the way I had made a comment in an earlier post about how we had a lack of cruisers and the like to destroy for Starfighter Team battle. The post I had said earlier said, “On fire partially blown up cruisers don’t count.” I now know the name of the ship I was referring to, it is called: Virgillia-Class Bunker Buster these were on fire instead of moving around the map attacking you. So my post should have read, “On fire partially blown up Virgillia-Class Bunker Buster don’t count.”

Please change this DICE, thank you. :) I would like to see cruisers and the like actively move around the map like Gallactic Assault (just put them on a rail pattern moving up and down and turning just like Online).

Couldn’t you just port the A.I. programmed cruisers from G.A. to follow that railed pattern? Yes one Republic ship does move forward at first on the Kamino map but then it too freezes in place. I just want to be able to target all the areas from the G.A. mode ( i.e.- to drop the shield to take out the laser beam canon, target the engines, etc.) Where’s all the Republic cruisers, the more the marrier?

Plus with only 10 ships on screen at once for enemies the maps feel rather vacant. We need atleast 20 vs 20.

But again the port of the Online maps are perfect, thank you.

I know that the Star Wars Battlefront (2015) “Fighter Squadron” Skirmish did have the ability to do split screen so I’m pretty positive you can for the sequel.

Plus I was in Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017) menus and I went to settings and low and behold what did I find? You wouldn’t believe it...they have now the option to play split screen ether vertical or horizontal. So crazy cool. Thank you so much DICE for listen to the needs of the fans, your the greatest. B) Soooooo I’m pretty positive you’ll get your dream come true ELIMELECH0401.

HuddleMan wrote: »
    @Starmasui73146 where’s the option for vertical split screen? Which sub-menu? I’ve looked, but can’t find it.

Okay so like I have been searching for it for like an hour. I do not understand what is going on. Even my wife saw this option. I was so excited. This was like pre-update I believe.

There is only three possibilities:
    (1.) it was a glitch of content not meant yet so it was temporarily removed
    (2.) it was an option but they changed their minds
    (3.) it was another game and I was too tired and exhausted to notice, lol :D

P.S.- COD Black Ops III has this option of horizontal or vertical split screen.
    “There is always hope.”
  • kevlegs1971
    1232 posts Member
    If I back out of a game it doesn't go back to the lobby screen. I get stuck on the main loading screen and if it does go back, it takes forever. It's quicker to completely quit the game and just restart.
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • Speedjack
    210 posts Member
    not sure how i feel about the preseason 2 patch. menu are beautiful but it doesn't give us more fun to play. for the past few weeks i logged in and out to take my daily crate and that's it. jetpack cargo, ewok and HvV 2v2 . at first look these modes seems interesting but after few matches, i get bored with bugs (get stuck with my jetpack between buidling on tatooine or endless matches on bespin). ewok.... not much to say and HvV 2v2 ... not much at all.

i hope that in few weeks we will get new heroes and huge GA maps. i played the last 6 months with 5-6 friends many hours a day and now we are playing other games... and hope that real new content will come . bespin and now jabba's palace. if i wanted to play these maps, i will play battlefront 1. i still believe that something big will rise someday....

• Thanks @Starmasui73146, thought maybe I’d gone crazy as well. @F8RGE is this vertical split screen option something you all could add if it’s a quick adder?
  • r3mox89
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    To be honest I have mixed feelings about the Solo season yet.
    On on side its great that "new" content is coming.
    On the other side its really sad that the only map has been added was already included in Battlefront 1.

So the question I have is why not just make all the "old" BF1 maps playable in BF2?
    The most old maps were better than the BF2 maps in my opinion.

The second question is why does the dlc realease takes so long?
    The community gets smaller and smaller every month and it just takes too long until new content is coming to keep the game and the community fresh and entertained..

I thought they would do better with BF2 than with BF1 but until today its worse.

Please bring the new content in shorter periods to keep the game alive.

I have played BF2 on PS4 and also on XB1 and the player base has decreased massively on both platforms..really sad.
  • Please add :
    -Gungans VS Droides Modes inspired by the big battle in the movie Episode I. And Gungan Forest , Gungan City Maps.
    -More Prequel maps (Geonosis, Utapau...) and heroes (Obi-Wan, Grevious, Qui-Gon...)
    -More Creatures attack the players (Rancor :'( , monsters in arena of Geonosis....)
    -More Classes and vehicles (Droidekas, Magnaguards, Geonosians, Ewok(in others modes)...)
    -Arcade : All modes, maps , classes...
    -Vertical Split-Screen

Thank EA, DICE for considering.
  • r3mox89 wrote: »
    On the other side its really sad that the only map has been added was already included in Battlefront 1.

So the question I have is why not just make all the "old" BF1 maps playable in BF2?

The community gets smaller and smaller every month and it just takes too long until new content is coming to keep the game and the community fresh and entertained..

I thought they would do better with BF2 than with BF1 but until today its worse.

I have played BF2 on PS4 and also on XB1 and the player base has decreased massively on both platforms..really sad.

They likely will port multiple maps from SWBF (2015).

As for why content is taking so long...Because there is probably likely of the 100 assigned to SWBF2 only 20 actually working on the part we care about. Still there is hope.

See this thread:
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/105910/all-things-star-wars-video-games-movies-t-v-shows-toys-for-wild-exciting-news-find-it-here#latest
    “There is always hope.”
  • Walter72
    140 posts Member
    r3mox89 wrote: »

So I'm curious where you and apparently others are getting this whole player base decrease stuff? I play on ps4 and there is never a shortage of players. I find full rooms/sessions or whatever all the time. I also play in mornings, afternoons, evenings, and late nights.
  • Starmasui73146
    1041 posts Member
    edited May 2018

I know that the Star Wars Battlefront (2015) “Fighter Squadron” Skirmish did have the ability to do split screen so I’m pretty positive you can for the sequel.

Okay so like I have been searching for it for like an hour. I do not understand what is going on. Even my wife saw this option. I was so excited. This was like pre-update I believe.

There is only three possibilities:
    (1.) it was a glitch of content not meant yet so it was temporarily removed
    (2.) it was an option but they changed their minds
    (3.) it was another game and I was too tired and exhausted to notice, lol :D

P.S.- COD Black Ops III has this option of horizontal or vertical split screen.
    Thanks @Starmasui73146, thought maybe I’d gone crazy as well. @F8RGE is this vertical split screen option something you all could add if it’s a quick adder?
    Well nice to know that I wasn’t loosing it. Someone else confirms it ‘was’ indeed there and now gone...how odd. Thanks.
    “There is always hope.”
  • CeymalRen
    891 posts Member
    I really shouldn't read the forums. The [Redacted] of the haters is killing my mood.

True this.
  • CeymalRen
    891 posts Member
    Lionbite wrote: »

Listen Learn and fix your game, give us the game we want, you said that your Battlefront 2 will be the last for a long time, put Fans and players first, don't follow kathmean kenneedy and ryan jointson's way of ignoring fans and customers.

Your goal is to give what the customers ask and need for, not give them what you want.

Bu hu.
    Kevievds wrote: »
    Mark my words, we won't get any new heroes at all in season 2!!

To be honest, I'd rather this season didn't have new heroes. I'd rather they put in extra heroes in the Clone Wars related season. They are way more iconic than anything that the Solo movie will have, and there is a huge demand for them.

Hahaha. Yeah. Right. XD
  • There is too much bug on the new challenges, really annoying please fix that.
  • Please add :
    -Gungans VS Droides Modes inspired by the big battle in the movie Episode I. And Gungan Forest , Gungan City Maps.
    -More Prequel maps (Geonosis, Utapau...) and heroes (Obi-Wan, Grevious, Qui-Gon...)
    -More Creatures attack the players (Rancor :'( , monsters in arena of Geonosis....)
    -More Classes and vehicles (Droidekas, Magnaguards, Geonosians, Ewok(in others modes)...)
    -Arcade : All modes, maps , classes...
    -Vertical Split-Screen

Thank EA, DICE for considering.

I would like to add space battle HvV .
  • Much disappoint. Content is fun but underwhelming, and the Leia skin....COME ON! NO ONE REMEMBERS HER BOUNTY HUNTER OUTFIT AND NO ONE CARES!
  • But yeah, underwhelming content.
  • Much disappoint. Content is fun but underwhelming, and the Leia skin....COME ON! NO ONE REMEMBERS HER BOUNTY HUNTER OUTFIT AND NO ONE CARES!

I’ve wanted to play in that skin and the new Londo skin since the movie came out in the 1980’s... Your not speaking for the whole of the fan base.
    “There is always hope.”
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!