criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Game Update
Forest of Endor

[unofficial-concept] Obi-Wan movie

Madbri
238 posts Member
edited May 2018
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Replies

• Madbri
    238 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    This is when Obi-Wan will be release but the movie dosent come out intill dec. 2020. It starts production Jan. 2019 so my guess is that he will never make it into bf2. Maybe bf3 if they make it.
    Post edited by Madbri on
  • He doesn't need a season of his own movie to make it into the game. If he comes then it will be with prequel content. And if he doesn't come to the game at all, it will be the biggest slap to the face to Star Wars fans since the last Jedi. The fact that he isn't in the game from launch is embarrassing enough already.
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Fan made trailer lol
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Dash
    11642 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    F03hammer wrote: »
    Fan made trailer lol

LMFAO. Jesus Mode to the Max! :sunglasses:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• johnmangala
    491 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    It's hard to imagine Obi Wan and Grevious not being included before the end of the patch cycle for BF2.

If there is BF3 when this Obi Wan movie is released maybe they will have a season on it.

Perhaps they may do it for BF2 as (surprise) post seasons if BF3 isnt released by then but this is extremely unlikely imo.
    hnytpwosbe30.png
  • Degener8
    447 posts Member
    I don't think we will see a battlefield 3, not made by Dice or EA anyway..
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Degener8 wrote: »

Battlefield #s
    What do they mean?
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Madbri
    238 posts Member

Battlefield? I meant battlefront3
  • F03hammer wrote: »

Battlefield #s
    What do they mean?

Battlefront :D

Kenobi movie would be amazing. I hope its announced soon (perhaps soon after Solo to continue the SW buzz in pop culture), so I can begin counting down the days.

Relating to BF2, maybe an announcement of Kenobi would lead to the perfect marketing tie to add him as a character already... We shouldn't have to wait until a potential CW season to get Obi Wan!
  • IIPrest0nII
    4716 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Hi @Madbri

I moved your topic to Off-topic section and please do not make click bait titles in the next time. Your title was edited to avoid the confusion of people.

Thanks!
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator