criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Iden Versio infiltrates the Royal wedding!

DaxStorm
570 posts Member
I thought I’d seen her somewhere before!
zkykekazvmw6.jpeg

Replies

• Is this real or fake?
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Is this real or fake?

It's real in that:
    It is Janina
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• F03hammer wrote: »
    Is this real or fake?

It's real in that:
    It is Janina

I thought this was fake but I now believe you.
  • Her profile pic is Iden. So hardcore:)
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• DaxStorm wrote: »
    zkykekazvmw6.jpeg

Wow! I didn't know that Janina appeared in the Royal Wedding, and also didn't know that she is one of Meghan's friend. She looks very pretty. :smile:
    PSN: FriedPizza773
  • My wife said that the Prince is a big syfy geek and a few of his favorite video game voice actors was invited. She said it was know for weeks. I just found out myself. That is very very awesome. She also said she invited some syfy characters too. Awesome!
  • hsf_
    1854 posts Member
    Anyone actually care about this massive waste of tax money, aka the Royal Wedding?
  • Empire_TW
    6500 posts Member
    hsf_ wrote: »
    Anyone actually care about this massive waste of tax money, aka the Royal Wedding?

The bride and groom probably cared. Idk about the queen though.
    jebtc87rnvav.jpg
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    It’s a big deal in their country
    Psn: Jello770
  • JatFant
    444 posts Member
    You werent specting special forces
  • hsf_
    1854 posts Member
    Jello770 wrote: »

I'm English, and I don't give a rats bottom about the "Royals".
  • Empire_TW
    6500 posts Member

As an American I stopped caring about the royal family back in 76.
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • hsf_
    1854 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »

jebtc87rnvav.jpg

*Puts on tin-foil hat*
    She's the next Diana... Ahem...
  • Empire_TW
    6500 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »

jebtc87rnvav.jpg

*Puts on tin-foil hat*
    She's the next Diana... Ahem...

Hope cannot save her...
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member

You should. They’re symbols of England
    Psn: Jello770
  • la7attu2j55d.jpg
    28sbzmz04wty.jpg
    They are friends.

Harry needs to swing this. Best of luck.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • IIPrest0nII
    4548 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Moved to off-topic section
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator. I do not work for EA.
  • meshugene89
    3492 posts Member

You should. They’re symbols of England

Symbols of the UK.
    I'm no Royalist, but the Queen's official title is "Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith", emphasis on "United Kingdom".
    It's a massive pet peeve of mine when people say "England" when they're referring to the "United Kingdom". We're a union of 4 nations - England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland - with a central government based in London with devolved parliamentary legislatures in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and the Queen is the official head of state for these countries as well as Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, and all the other Commonwealth countries, but this is an entirely ceremonial role and she has no actual power over these countries.
    Point is, it's "United Kingdom" or "Great Britain", not just England. Also, we don't have to like them because they're a massive waste of taxpayer money and are nothing more than an overblown tourist attraction.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Empire_TW
    6500 posts Member
    Anyone here play a game called Medieval 2: Total War? Seeing her in that hat at a royal family event makes me think that she is there for a dark reason.
    09za6jvw5p73.jpg

hojevrxvarht.png
  • acc751
    861 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    DaxStorm wrote: »
    zkykekazvmw6.jpeg

the heck is that thing on her head

she looks so dumb smh
    Many of the arguments we have about this game would not exist if this was a single player focused game like it should have been since day 1.
  • DaxStorm
    570 posts Member
    acc751 wrote: »
    zkykekazvmw6.jpeg

she looks so dumb smh

That’s her droid in disguise!

She looks amazing.
  • DaxStorm wrote: »
    acc751 wrote: »
    zkykekazvmw6.jpeg

she looks so dumb smh

That’s her droid in disguise!

She looks amazing.

ROFL! :joy:
  • Assassino37
    1104 posts Member
    I just don't understand the Obsession in America with the royalty overseas. It almost seems some care more about them than our own politics and leaders.
    Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png
  • DaxStorm
    570 posts Member
    I just don't understand the Obsession in America with the royalty overseas. It almost seems some care more about them than our own politics and leaders.

Can’t help you there, I’m British!
  • FriedPizza773
    1174 posts Member
    edited May 2018

I'm not sure what you mean. I thought the whole world is more or less obsessed with the British royalty, not just in America (and the UK). :confused:
    Post edited by FriedPizza773 on
  • Assassino37
    1104 posts Member

I'm not sure what you mean. I thought the whole world are more or less obsessed with the British royalty, not just in America (and the UK). :confused:

I'm not familiar with elsewhere, just here in the states. If the whole world is more or less obsessed with them than I guess I understand even less.
    Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png
  • She looks very pretty. (Dare I say even prettier than the Bride?)
    CKUiKmt.gif
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • I just don't understand the Obsession in America with the royalty overseas. It almost seems some care more about them than our own politics and leaders.

I'm not sure what you mean. I thought the whole world are more or less obsessed with the British royalty, not just in America (and the UK). :confused:

I'm not familiar with elsewhere, just here in the states. If the whole world is more or less obsessed with them than I guess I understand even less.

I think is safe to say that Queen Elizabeth and her Royal family are probably the most famous monarchy in the entire world (if not just one of the most famous). From what I understand, it may simply be because, as @meshugene89 mentioned, she's the Head of State not just in the UK but also in other commonwealth countries like Canada, Jamaica, New Zealand, Australia, Belize, and so on, thus sharing the very same monarchy and the current queen. As far as I know, I don't think there isn't any other monarchies that was also currently and officially shared by more than one countries, but if there really is, do correct me.

Those commonwealth countries that I mentioned were once territories under the former British Empire that officially gained their independence status while still being "united by a common allegiance to the Crown". This empire was the largest in history, and thus the British influence (including their own monarchy) are able to greatly expanded well and abroad throughout the world, not just colonizing new territories but also taking their part in the world interacting with many other countries. This influence was so great that even many certain non-commonwealth countries knows the Queen well enough even though she is not their Head of State.
  • FriedPizza773
    1174 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Speaking of British influence, I really do admire UK and the British people, and I hope that one day I get a chance to visit and see the country in person, to go sightseeing and... well... lets say experience the way of the British life. It is on one of my top list of countries for me to go visit. :)

To @DaxStorm and @hsf_, no I will not mess with the Queen's Guard even if you would pay me £100. As a law-abiding visitor, I shall respect them in their uniform and not invade their personal space. :lol: :wink:
    Post edited by FriedPizza773 on
  • Empire_TW
    6500 posts Member
    She looks very pretty. (Dare I say even prettier than the Bride?)
    CKUiKmt.gif

Search your feelings you know it to be true.
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • hsf_
    1854 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Speaking of British influence, I really do admire UK and the British people, and I hope that one day I get a chance to visit and see the country in person, to go sightseeing and... well... lets say experience the way of the British life. It is on one of my top list of countries for me to go visit. :)

To @DaxStorm and @hsf_, no I will not mess with the Queen's Guard even if you would pay me £100. As a law-abiding visitor, I shall respect them in their uniform and not invade their personal space. :lol: :wink:

Lol, it is funny watching the ***** tourists try and aggravate them, they are allowed to kill as far as I know. But they're not the ones you want to look out for, the ones you want to look out for have a rather long name...
    Yeomen Warders of Her Majesty's Royal Palace and Fortress the Tower of London, and Members of the Sovereign's Body Guard of the Yeoman Guard Extraordinary
    We call them Beefeaters though xD

Additionally, I don't understand everyone's fascination with British history. It's actually some of the most oppressive, destructive, barbaric and horrific history known to man.
  • We need this as a legendary skin.. Like an earlier post mentioned , the hat is the droid.... I would totally give you real money for this ..

Umm since we are all talking about it .. can we trade the Royal family for the Kardashians ? We will throw in all the Jenners also ...
  • acc751
    861 posts Member

They do this when a republican is in office so that they can draw attention away from him when he does something good for the country, that way they don't have to report it.

Positive Trump news? sorry, we need to talk about the royal wedding first!

Think about it.

ogl1up66bzw3.png
    Many of the arguments we have about this game would not exist if this was a single player focused game like it should have been since day 1.
  • No, get him off my screen! lol Here's an idea with a better looking person: Add Jessica Lucas to Battlefront III's campaign, she and Iden/Janina can team up.
    jessicalucas-shestheman-1.jpg
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • Empire_TW
    6500 posts Member
    No, get him off my screen! lol Here's an idea with a better looking person: Add Jessica Lucas to Battlefront III's campaign, she and Iden/Janina can team up.
    jessicalucas-shestheman-1.jpg

epmhiobh386u.gif

Iden/Janina is all I need.
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • I'm not a fan of royalty, but I do have a lot of respect for Queen Elizabeth II as a person.

She helped the U.K. move forward in a time where many countries were stagnant.

I don't see her as a "Queen" per se. I see her as one of the all-time great leaders of the United Kingdom.

KC
  • DarthJ
    6659 posts Member
    edited May 2018

Additionally, I don't understand everyone's fascination with British history. It's actually some of the most oppressive, destructive, barbaric and horrific history known to man.

Yes us Brits havent been perfect through time, but most countries have had some form of brutal or horrific history, or links to it. USA (civil war, other wars, removal of Native Americans), Spain (Spanish Empire and the conquests of Central and South America), Germany (world wars era), Japan (empire of the early 1900s, look at Nanking as an example), Turkey (Armenian Genocide), France (colonial era and Catholic/Protestant wars). I think its unfair to single British history out. I guess its because we have had the most influence in a sense, but every region in the world almost has had some form of barbaric history.

Not trying to condone anything Britain did by the way, as we were terrible with slavery, conquest and racism.

I personally dont mind the Royals as a Brit, I feel it makes us unique and traditional. The Queen has done a great job. Admittedly not fussed on Prince Charles but William will be a good king if he is anything like his mother (which he seems to be).
    PSN: ibrajoker59