criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Don't let the darkside boycotters win...

ShinoBaz
33 posts Member
edited May 2018
With the whinny little group of solo movie haters trying to trench run the solo movie,does anyone think that theres still enough star wars fans to save solo from box office defeat?

Replies

• There’s a part of me that wants Solo to bomb tbh.
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • OOM19
    2832 posts Member
    ShinoBaz wrote: »
    With the whinny little group of solo movie haters trying to trench run the solo movie,does anyone think that theres still enough star wars fans to save solo from box office defeat?

When you don't create films the audience wants to see this is the result

If continuing the course of TLJ is the way they wish to go, then so be it
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

Suppor The Latest OOM-9 Thread
    [url="https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/121855/grievous-vs-oom-9/p1/p1[/url]

jexdw69dwod3.png
  • rollind24
    5816 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    ShinoBaz wrote: »

It already beat Black Panther in presales so it’ll be fine. Rotten Tomatoes don’t want to watch score is just a bunch of meiser trolls.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Boycotters don't ruin movies, lackluster and agenda-driven films do. In saying that, I'm cautiously optimistic for Solo to be close to or on par with Rogue One.
  • I am super excited and I know that people want to see it. Trust me.
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.