criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Ben- Yeah we want maps from 2015 to be ported to 2017. I personally enjoy them!!!! Bring them back!!

2Next

Replies

  • walter wrote: »
    No, enough of this. I only care for GA maps at this point. WE DO NOT NEED PORTED OVER MAPS. That is lazy. You will not be getting ported over maps ALONG with NEW ones. You just get the old ones that took little to no effort to put in. If I wanted to play Battlefront 1 I could do that, but I bought Battlefront 2. I want Geonosis, Utapau, Felucia, Rhenvar, and literally anything that isn't half ****. Stop trying to delude these people. Rehashing strike and blast maps is so useless. I don't even play those. Most people don't. We haven't had a new GA map since December and I am fairly positive Crait was already finished before or soon after launch. I am fine with Scarif as a map...but if you think that will keep people happy you are sorely mistaken. This side stepping and ignorance of the community has to end.

    Dude there was some pretty good maps from battlefront 2015 better then the maps we have now such as haiku, Star killer base and takordana so stop complaining and not all of us play those maps yet so it’s technically new content so get it right. Is it new to the game yes so there for new content so be happy that there are thinking of giving us new content.
  • Spiito wrote: »
    I have no expectations for this game. That way, it something does get added, I am happy, as I asked for nothing.

    I'm like this because it took them this long to import only a FEW of this skins from BF2015. Is it that hard to basically copy and paste stuff from one to the other? I want good, new content, not filler, recycled content. As much as I love the older maps, as they were iconic and had a genuine feel to them, I'm calling the devs' bluff. You're over your head. Where's the Droidekas? Obi Wan Kenobi and General Grievous? Anakin Skywalker and Count Dooku?

    Next time, you should stick to one era and do that really well instead of spreading out too much.
    Dice is only liable to a point. I don't think it's fair to put everything on them. But what you say, otherwise, is agreeable, for the most part. I want so much Clone Wars content... :heartbreak:

    Also your later post with the cake analogy has given me a mouth watering craving for Angel Food Cake. (No icing or anything.)

    I'm not saying it's just Dice, but EA as well. And Criterion. But yeah, I got hungry for some cake as well.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

    "It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • DQ cake.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Meh, I would definitely love to see all of the Bespin maps return, but other than that, maybe the Trench Run game mode. I'd rather let them focus on creating new content, then going back to old ones.
  • Blazetrail77
    52 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    walter wrote: »
    No, enough of this. I only care for GA maps at this point. WE DO NOT NEED PORTED OVER MAPS. That is lazy. You will not be getting ported over maps ALONG with NEW ones. You just get the old ones that took little to no effort to put in. If I wanted to play Battlefront 1 I could do that, but I bought Battlefront 2. I want Geonosis, Utapau, Felucia, Rhenvar, and literally anything that isn't half ****. Stop trying to delude these people. Rehashing strike and blast maps is so useless. I don't even play those. Most people don't. We haven't had a new GA map since December and I am fairly positive Crait was already finished before or soon after launch. I am fine with Scarif as a map...but if you think that will keep people happy you are sorely mistaken. This side stepping and ignorance of the community has to end.

    Dude there was some pretty good maps from battlefront 2015 better then the maps we have now such as haiku, Star killer base and takordana so stop complaining and not all of us play those maps yet so it’s technically new content so get it right. Is it new to the game yes so there for new content so be happy that there are thinking of giving us new content.

    What's the point in making a sequel to a game if they just port over stuff from the last game. No it's not new content at all it's just recycled. I don't see why people are happy with settling for recycled stuff over new stuff. And what do you mean be happy they're "thinking" of giving us content. They literally promised they would pre launch. This game is supposed to be Battlefront 2. Not Battlefront 2015 with Prequel and Sequel DLC. Because that's what the game is right now. Prequel stuff is lacking even though there are literaly tons of maps, planets, characters and weapons they could do. And to be honest I don't see that changing when DICE see people asking for old stuff over new stuff.
  • there is No WE nobody speaks for me! feels more like this thread was created because you didnt like the comments on the original thread. "I" dont want old maps ive spent hours playing on from an old game, leave the past in the past & look to the future! "I" would like "new" maps for this "new" game! recycled maps should have never been added in the first place!...
  • StarWars0525
    2601 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    moonalien wrote: »
    there is No WE nobody speaks for me! feels more like this thread was created because you didnt like the comments on the original thread. "I" dont want old maps ive spent hours playing on from an old game, leave the past in the past & look to the future! "I" would like "new" maps for this "new" game! recycled maps should have never been added in the first place!...

    When I said we I meant the vast majority so I’m sorry if your not part of the vast majority and why getting so angry so quickly. We’re all waiting for new content, especially prequel but DICE already hinted the date of season 3 clone wars season in August which is also the anniversary of the clone wars tv show so yes it is most likely August but until then it would be nice to get a couple of fan favorite maps from 2015 for those who haven’t play them in over a year so basically there are new to us and yes maps ported from 2015 to 2017 are new because there weren’t in battlefront 2017 yet. Literally new content means content that have never enter a game before so any maps added to battlefront 2 which previously was not there is consider new content so deal with it and as you deal with it, let’s wait for August to get the season we all been waiting for.
  • walter wrote: »
    No, enough of this. I only care for GA maps at this point. WE DO NOT NEED PORTED OVER MAPS. That is lazy. You will not be getting ported over maps ALONG with NEW ones. You just get the old ones that took little to no effort to put in. If I wanted to play Battlefront 1 I could do that, but I bought Battlefront 2. I want Geonosis, Utapau, Felucia, Rhenvar, and literally anything that isn't half ****. Stop trying to delude these people. Rehashing strike and blast maps is so useless. I don't even play those. Most people don't. We haven't had a new GA map since December and I am fairly positive Crait was already finished before or soon after launch. I am fine with Scarif as a map...but if you think that will keep people happy you are sorely mistaken. This side stepping and ignorance of the community has to end.

    Dude there was some pretty good maps from battlefront 2015 better then the maps we have now such as haiku, Star killer base and takordana so stop complaining and not all of us play those maps yet so it’s technically new content so get it right. Is it new to the game yes so there for new content so be happy that there are thinking of giving us new content.

    What's the point in making a sequel to a game if they just port over stuff from the last game. No it's not new content at all it's just recycled. I don't see why people are happy with settling for recycled stuff over new stuff. And what do you mean be happy they're "thinking" of giving us content. They literally promised they would pre launch. This game is supposed to be Battlefront 2. Not Battlefront 2015 with Prequel and Sequel DLC. Because that's what the game is right now. Prequel stuff is lacking even though there are literaly tons of maps, planets, characters and weapons they could do. And to be honest I don't see that changing when DICE see people asking for old stuff over new stuff.

    I agreed that we should get prequel content but it wouldn’t do any harm to get some fan favorite maps from 2015 and DICE took so long to port bespin and jabbas palace is because of the lack of people interested and they wanting to prepared for better content(skins to help gain support for better content) like clone wars. Also this might be speculation but season 3 is probably clone wars and is coming in August.
  • I'd rather have new large maps and modes.

    If DICE were to bring over SWBF I maps then bring the modes with them. WA, TP, Supremacy, DZ, and Cargo. I'd also change the time of day on some of the maps so there is at least something different about them. Twilight maps of Sullust, Graveyard of Giants, Jundland Wastes and Scarif might change it up. Also why not open the current HvV maps to other modes?

    h8ms79fw2e3v.jpg
    beyx0yrg0esq.jpg
    p2iberz5fjxk.jpg
    1lrbdz47z5ep.png
    289n753wepnr.png


  • moonalien wrote: »
    there is No WE nobody speaks for me! feels more like this thread was created because you didnt like the comments on the original thread. "I" dont want old maps ive spent hours playing on from an old game, leave the past in the past & look to the future! "I" would like "new" maps for this "new" game! recycled maps should have never been added in the first place!...

    When I said we I meant the vast majority so I’m sorry if your not part of the vast majority and why getting so angry so quickly. We’re all waiting for new content, especially prequel but DICE already hinted the date of season 3 clone wars season in August which is also the anniversary of the clone wars tv show so yes it is most likely August but until then it would be nice to get a couple of fan favorite maps from 2015 for those who haven’t play them in over a year so basically there are new to us and yes maps ported from 2015 to 2017 are new because there weren’t in battlefront 2017 yet. Literally new content means content that have never enter a game before so any maps added to battlefront 2 which previously was not there is consider new content so deal with it and as you deal with it, let’s wait for August to get the season we all been waiting for.

    you cant possibly speak for any majority or minority, you speak for yourself & this should be a forum rule! kudos though for standing next to your ***** opinion...
  • "So this is how the game dies...
    with a thunderous applause for old maps"
  • I'd rather have new large maps and modes.

    If DICE were to bring over SWBF I maps then bring the modes with them. WA, TP, Supremacy, DZ, and Cargo. I'd also change the time of day on some of the maps so there is at least something different about them. Twilight maps of Sullust, Graveyard of Giants, Jundland Wastes and Scarif might change it up. Also why not open the current HvV maps to other modes?

    h8ms79fw2e3v.jpg
    beyx0yrg0esq.jpg
    p2iberz5fjxk.jpg
    1lrbdz47z5ep.png
    289n753wepnr.png


    Agreed mr.mass majority. You are absolutely right.
  • "So this is how the game dies...
    with a thunderous applause for old maps"

    To be honest we want new maps and old maps but the old maps we want are the own we enjoy the most from 2015 so why don’t bring a couple back?
  • walter wrote: »
    No, enough of this. I only care for GA maps at this point. WE DO NOT NEED PORTED OVER MAPS. That is lazy. You will not be getting ported over maps ALONG with NEW ones. You just get the old ones that took little to no effort to put in. If I wanted to play Battlefront 1 I could do that, but I bought Battlefront 2. I want Geonosis, Utapau, Felucia, Rhenvar, and literally anything that isn't half ****. Stop trying to delude these people. Rehashing strike and blast maps is so useless. I don't even play those. Most people don't. We haven't had a new GA map since December and I am fairly positive Crait was already finished before or soon after launch. I am fine with Scarif as a map...but if you think that will keep people happy you are sorely mistaken. This side stepping and ignorance of the community has to end.

    Dude there was some pretty good maps from battlefront 2015 better then the maps we have now such as haiku, Star killer base and takordana so stop complaining and not all of us play those maps yet so it’s technically new content so get it right. Is it new to the game yes so there for new content so be happy that there are thinking of giving us new content.

    What's the point in making a sequel to a game if they just port over stuff from the last game. No it's not new content at all it's just recycled. I don't see why people are happy with settling for recycled stuff over new stuff. And what do you mean be happy they're "thinking" of giving us content. They literally promised they would pre launch. This game is supposed to be Battlefront 2. Not Battlefront 2015 with Prequel and Sequel DLC. Because that's what the game is right now. Prequel stuff is lacking even though there are literaly tons of maps, planets, characters and weapons they could do. And to be honest I don't see that changing when DICE see people asking for old stuff over new stuff.

    I agreed that we should get prequel content but it wouldn’t do any harm to get some fan favorite maps from 2015 and DICE took so long to port bespin and jabbas palace is because of the lack of people interested and they wanting to prepared for better content(skins to help gain support for better content) like clone wars. Also this might be speculation but season 3 is probably clone wars and is coming in August.

    I’m with you bud. “New” becomes old very quickly, “great” stays “fun” forever. The old maps were great, and we’ve never played them with the new mechanics. Also supremacy or walker assault could be included. Also every time you get a new map there is a chance it will suck. In fact I’m not crazy about Crait (it’s not bad, not my fave).

    Now if getting some of the old maps means pushing back clone wars to 2019 or something then I agree with the old map haters, but likely clone wars date is set for fall and we could have these in the meantime, and we could possibly have supremacy and WA too.

  • "So this is how the game dies...
    with a thunderous applause for old maps"

    To be honest we want new maps and old maps but the old maps we want are the own we enjoy the most from 2015 so why don’t bring a couple back?

    100% Agree
    Bring back the good ones
    As long as we still get new maps
    To be honest i only want big maps new and old
  • "So this is how the game dies...
    with a thunderous applause for old maps"

    To be honest we want new maps and old maps but the old maps we want are the own we enjoy the most from 2015 so why don’t bring a couple back?

    100% Agree
    Bring back the good ones
    As long as we still get new maps
    To be honest i only want big maps new and old

    Yep, big maps, big modes!

  • if they do reuse old maps it should be the DLC maps. Since not everyone had those maps. But new content first those later.
  • if they do reuse old maps it should be the DLC maps. Since not everyone had those maps. But new content first those later.

    Agreed but also add Hoth variation(twilight), dune sea and sullust.
  • Hopefully DICE add some maps for solo part 2 so we will have some more content to last us.
  • if they do reuse old maps it should be the DLC maps. Since not everyone had those maps. But new content first those later.

    Some of the maps that came at 2015 launch were good also like sullust.
  • Ppong_Man12
    2948 posts Member
    I'd rather have new large maps and modes.

    If DICE were to bring over SWBF I maps then bring the modes with them. WA, TP, Supremacy, DZ, and Cargo. I'd also change the time of day on some of the maps so there is at least something different about them. Twilight maps of Sullust, Graveyard of Giants, Jundland Wastes and Scarif might change it up. Also why not open the current HvV maps to other modes?

    h8ms79fw2e3v.jpg
    beyx0yrg0esq.jpg
    p2iberz5fjxk.jpg
    1lrbdz47z5ep.png
    289n753wepnr.png


    Maps and modes, yes indeed, a few of the blasters and trooper skins wouldn’t hurt my feeling either.

  • I'd rather have new large maps and modes.

    If DICE were to bring over SWBF I maps then bring the modes with them. WA, TP, Supremacy, DZ, and Cargo. I'd also change the time of day on some of the maps so there is at least something different about them. Twilight maps of Sullust, Graveyard of Giants, Jundland Wastes and Scarif might change it up. Also why not open the current HvV maps to other modes?

    h8ms79fw2e3v.jpg
    beyx0yrg0esq.jpg
    p2iberz5fjxk.jpg
    1lrbdz47z5ep.png
    289n753wepnr.png


    Maps and modes, yes indeed, a few of the blasters and trooper skins wouldn’t hurt my feeling either.

    Agreed
  • Port all the maps. DLC maps are with priority. Outer rim and Bespin maps with even higher priority. Add Bespin map for Starfighter Assault, too.

    Add the maps to all the game modes, not only Blast and HvV. Add game modes from 2015.

    Make complete offline mode, not only some onslaught and team battle.
  • Ppong_Man12
    2948 posts Member
    Love bespin and OR maps, some of the best imo.
  • Port all the maps. DLC maps are with priority. Outer rim and Bespin maps with even higher priority. Add Bespin map for Starfighter Assault, too.

    Add the maps to all the game modes, not only Blast and HvV. Add game modes from 2015.

    Make complete offline mode, not only some onslaught and team battle.

    That’s exactly what we need and we need at least some by season 2 part 2
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Bring the few good ones not the garbage ones.
  • Jhereg_Faux
    332 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    New content 1st for all modes, and then if you want to add the old maps with them I think that would be great.
    This "I haven't played these maps before", and "it's technically new because it wasn't in the game earlier." To those people, I'm sorry you didn't want to pay for the maps in the last game, and to the other point..."just because you hook up with your Ex again after 2 yrs, doesn't make it "new" now." :)
  • Lonnisity
    1980 posts Member
    There’s already a thread about this.

    I don’t read other people threads

    Uh... Okay
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • Lonnisity wrote: »
    There’s already a thread about this.

    I don’t read other people threads

    Uh... Okay

    Lol, looks like we've got a mad dog over here
  • New content 1st for all modes, and then if you want to add the old maps with them I think that would be great.
    This "I haven't played these maps before", and "it's technically new because it wasn't in the game earlier." To those people, I'm sorry you didn't want to pay for the maps in the last game, and to the other point..."just because you hook up with your Ex again after 2 yrs, doesn't make it "new" now." :)

    Kinda does. It’s is new content to the game if you don’t want that content then I guess you don’t wnat new content at all for the game but still don’t you miss playing maps like scaffif or dune sea and wish you could play them again. I don’t have bafftlefront 1 because it doesn’t have clone wars so I never play that content so it’s new content for me and this game is for everything one. I guarantee 40 percent of the game base doesn’t have battlefront 2015 or didn’t played the DLC maps so why not give them new content. This game is meant to make all people happy and if we get old maps with new maps then it wouldn’t be so bad right. Mabey one new map with a old map per season or old maps during updates.
  • Jhereg_Faux
    332 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    New content 1st for all modes, and then if you want to add the old maps with them I think that would be great.
    This "I haven't played these maps before", and "it's technically new because it wasn't in the game earlier." To those people, I'm sorry you didn't want to pay for the maps in the last game, and to the other point..."just because you hook up with your Ex again after 2 yrs, doesn't make it "new" now." :)

    Kinda does. It’s is new content to the game if you don’t want that content then I guess you don’t wnat new content at all for the game but still don’t you miss playing maps like scaffif or dune sea and wish you could play them again. I don’t have bafftlefront 1 because it doesn’t have clone wars so I never play that content so it’s new content for me and this game is for everything one. I guarantee 40 percent of the game base doesn’t have battlefront 2015 or didn’t played the DLC maps so why not give them new content. This game is meant to make all people happy and if we get old maps with new maps then it wouldn’t be so bad right. Mabey one new map with a old map per season or old maps during updates.

    "Kinda does".... is that like "kinda of being pregnant"? :)

    I got the DLC, and also the Deluxe Edition to support the games future and company. The extra money for the DE I thought would help develop the new content that we are suppose to get. Other than wanting things for free, what have you done to help this game into the future? You want everyone to be happy by punishing the ones that do actually put something back into the game other than lip service.
    Post edited by Jhereg_Faux on
  • DLC maps are a must have
  • New content 1st for all modes, and then if you want to add the old maps with them I think that would be great.
    This "I haven't played these maps before", and "it's technically new because it wasn't in the game earlier." To those people, I'm sorry you didn't want to pay for the maps in the last game, and to the other point..."just because you hook up with your Ex again after 2 yrs, doesn't make it "new" now." :)

    Kinda does. It’s is new content to the game if you don’t want that content then I guess you don’t wnat new content at all for the game but still don’t you miss playing maps like scaffif or dune sea and wish you could play them again. I don’t have bafftlefront 1 because it doesn’t have clone wars so I never play that content so it’s new content for me and this game is for everything one. I guarantee 40 percent of the game base doesn’t have battlefront 2015 or didn’t played the DLC maps so why not give them new content. This game is meant to make all people happy and if we get old maps with new maps then it wouldn’t be so bad right. Mabey one new map with a old map per season or old maps during updates.

    "Kinda does".... is that like "kinda of being pregnant"? :)

    I got the DLC, and also the Deluxe Edition to support the games future and company. The extra money for the DE I thought would help develop the new content that we are suppose to get. Other than wanting things for free, what have you done to help this game into the future? You want everyone to be happy by punishing the ones that do actually put something back into the game other than lip service.

    I bought the delux edition for battlefront 1 and 2. Bought all battlefront 1 DLCs and 50 dollars of crystals so yeah I did a lot to help. Yeah I want new content much more then old content but I want some of the old content back remaster just to play again with the new system which adds a whole new feel to it.
  • New content 1st for all modes, and then if you want to add the old maps with them I think that would be great.
    This "I haven't played these maps before", and "it's technically new because it wasn't in the game earlier." To those people, I'm sorry you didn't want to pay for the maps in the last game, and to the other point..."just because you hook up with your Ex again after 2 yrs, doesn't make it "new" now." :)

    Kinda does. It’s is new content to the game if you don’t want that content then I guess you don’t wnat new content at all for the game but still don’t you miss playing maps like scaffif or dune sea and wish you could play them again. I don’t have bafftlefront 1 because it doesn’t have clone wars so I never play that content so it’s new content for me and this game is for everything one. I guarantee 40 percent of the game base doesn’t have battlefront 2015 or didn’t played the DLC maps so why not give them new content. This game is meant to make all people happy and if we get old maps with new maps then it wouldn’t be so bad right. Mabey one new map with a old map per season or old maps during updates.

    "Kinda does".... is that like "kinda of being pregnant"? :)

    I got the DLC, and also the Deluxe Edition to support the games future and company. The extra money for the DE I thought would help develop the new content that we are suppose to get. Other than wanting things for free, what have you done to help this game into the future? You want everyone to be happy by punishing the ones that do actually put something back into the game other than lip service.

  • Also got DLCs for battlefront 1 and preorder delux edition.
  • Frimmel
    613 posts Member
    Spiito wrote: »
    Woah. Hold up.
    I don't think people answering are realizing the full consequences... This is just one of the tweets, no?
    Is there not another one that would specify we'd be sacrificing new content for the sake of old content?

    I suspect they're asking as a way to give us more content cheaply and somewhat quickly. As a general rule it is faster and cheaper to edit than create anew. If the choice is old maps or nothing...

    I'd be all for 2015 Walker Assault being ported into Battlefront II (2017.)
  • Also got DLCs for battlefront 1 and preorder delux edition.

    "New content 1st for all modes, and then if you want to add the old maps with them I think that would be great."

    Add some old stuff with the New content as filler I think is great, but I just can't call it "new". All modes at the same time need to get new content. Changing the map rotation has been the only highlight in GA since TLJ.
    I asked back in Jan about having something like Battle Station here in this game, and if they can't remake it then I'd be very happy to see it ported over. Those battles over R2 were some of the best experiences I've had in the games.
  • zjq77fxap731.jpeg

    Also bought 50 bucks worth of crystals so yeah I gave this game a lot of support.
  • zjq77fxap731.jpeg

    Also bought 50 bucks worth of crystals so yeah I gave this game a lot of support.
  • zjq77fxap731.jpeg

    Also bought 50 bucks worth of crystals so yeah I gave this game a lot of support.
  • yi3bgnwc73ew.jpeg

    I got all DLCs for battlefront 1. Preorder delux editions and got 50 bucks of crystals and plan to get more to support the game.
  • Then think of it as renew content
  • Also my thing glitch and my comment send 5 times sorry. It was a glitch with the internet. We should be able to select comments.
  • walter
    54 posts Member
    New content 1st for all modes, and then if you want to add the old maps with them I think that would be great.
    This "I haven't played these maps before", and "it's technically new because it wasn't in the game earlier." To those people, I'm sorry you didn't want to pay for the maps in the last game, and to the other point..."just because you hook up with your Ex again after 2 yrs, doesn't make it "new" now." :)

    Kinda does. It’s is new content to the game if you don’t want that content then I guess you don’t wnat new content at all for the game but still don’t you miss playing maps like scaffif or dune sea and wish you could play them again. I don’t have bafftlefront 1 because it doesn’t have clone wars so I never play that content so it’s new content for me and this game is for everything one. I guarantee 40 percent of the game base doesn’t have battlefront 2015 or didn’t played the DLC maps so why not give them new content. This game is meant to make all people happy and if we get old maps with new maps then it wouldn’t be so bad right. Mabey one new map with a old map per season or old maps during updates.

    I payed for that "new content" already. I played it. Then I bought Battlefront 2 with the promise of other new stuff and a live service. I have had little to none of that so far. You may not have had that content. I did. I do not want the SAME rehashed content. It.Is.Lazy. I did not BUY this game so it could be the same game as the first one. You know what maps 100% of the player base haven't played? All the new ones that could be made. Why put in old rehashed content for 40% of the community when putting in NEW content could possibly make 100% of them happy, instead of ***** off 60%. The problem is that they do not have the manpower or resources to add both new and old content, let alone any content at all as it seems. You will get one or the other, not both. I am confused why you think this is a good idea now. We haven't had ANY new maps since launch and you already want old maps put in. Sure, if we already had other content to be happy with, but we do not.
  • walter wrote: »
    New content 1st for all modes, and then if you want to add the old maps with them I think that would be great.
    This "I haven't played these maps before", and "it's technically new because it wasn't in the game earlier." To those people, I'm sorry you didn't want to pay for the maps in the last game, and to the other point..."just because you hook up with your Ex again after 2 yrs, doesn't make it "new" now." :)

    Kinda does. It’s is new content to the game if you don’t want that content then I guess you don’t wnat new content at all for the game but still don’t you miss playing maps like scaffif or dune sea and wish you could play them again. I don’t have bafftlefront 1 because it doesn’t have clone wars so I never play that content so it’s new content for me and this game is for everything one. I guarantee 40 percent of the game base doesn’t have battlefront 2015 or didn’t played the DLC maps so why not give them new content. This game is meant to make all people happy and if we get old maps with new maps then it wouldn’t be so bad right. Mabey one new map with a old map per season or old maps during updates.

    I payed for that "new content" already. I played it. Then I bought Battlefront 2 with the promise of other new stuff and a live service. I have had little to none of that so far. You may not have had that content. I did. I do not want the SAME rehashed content. It.Is.Lazy. I did not BUY this game so it could be the same game as the first one. You know what maps 100% of the player base haven't played? All the new ones that could be made. Why put in old rehashed content for 40% of the community when putting in NEW content could possibly make 100% of them happy, instead of **** off 60%. The problem is that they do not have the manpower or resources to add both new and old content, let alone any content at all as it seems. You will get one or the other, not both. I am confused why you think this is a good idea now. We haven't had ANY new maps since launch and you already want old maps put in. Sure, if we already had other content to be happy with, but we do not.

    I had that content but I wnat that content to try with the new progression system. It gives you a new feel for the map darth maul on sullust. Epic!!!
  • walter wrote: »
    New content 1st for all modes, and then if you want to add the old maps with them I think that would be great.
    This "I haven't played these maps before", and "it's technically new because it wasn't in the game earlier." To those people, I'm sorry you didn't want to pay for the maps in the last game, and to the other point..."just because you hook up with your Ex again after 2 yrs, doesn't make it "new" now." :)

    Kinda does. It’s is new content to the game if you don’t want that content then I guess you don’t wnat new content at all for the game but still don’t you miss playing maps like scaffif or dune sea and wish you could play them again. I don’t have bafftlefront 1 because it doesn’t have clone wars so I never play that content so it’s new content for me and this game is for everything one. I guarantee 40 percent of the game base doesn’t have battlefront 2015 or didn’t played the DLC maps so why not give them new content. This game is meant to make all people happy and if we get old maps with new maps then it wouldn’t be so bad right. Mabey one new map with a old map per season or old maps during updates.

    I payed for that "new content" already. I played it. Then I bought Battlefront 2 with the promise of other new stuff and a live service. I have had little to none of that so far. You may not have had that content. I did. I do not want the SAME rehashed content. It.Is.Lazy. I did not BUY this game so it could be the same game as the first one. You know what maps 100% of the player base haven't played? All the new ones that could be made. Why put in old rehashed content for 40% of the community when putting in NEW content could possibly make 100% of them happy, instead of **** off 60%. The problem is that they do not have the manpower or resources to add both new and old content, let alone any content at all as it seems. You will get one or the other, not both. I am confused why you think this is a good idea now. We haven't had ANY new maps since launch and you already want old maps put in. Sure, if we already had other content to be happy with, but we do not.

    I had that content but I wnat that content to try with the new progression system. It gives you a new feel for the map darth maul on sullust. Epic!!!

    Yes, and the new gameplay mechanics - would be great.

  • New content 1st for all modes, and then if you want to add the old maps with them I think that would be great.
    This "I haven't played these maps before", and "it's technically new because it wasn't in the game earlier." To those people, I'm sorry you didn't want to pay for the maps in the last game, and to the other point..."just because you hook up with your Ex again after 2 yrs, doesn't make it "new" now." :)

    Kinda does. It’s is new content to the game if you don’t want that content then I guess you don’t wnat new content at all for the game but still don’t you miss playing maps like scaffif or dune sea and wish you could play them again. I don’t have bafftlefront 1 because it doesn’t have clone wars so I never play that content so it’s new content for me and this game is for everything one. I guarantee 40 percent of the game base doesn’t have battlefront 2015 or didn’t played the DLC maps so why not give them new content. This game is meant to make all people happy and if we get old maps with new maps then it wouldn’t be so bad right. Mabey one new map with a old map per season or old maps during updates.

    "Kinda does".... is that like "kinda of being pregnant"? :)

    I got the DLC, and also the Deluxe Edition to support the games future and company. The extra money for the DE I thought would help develop the new content that we are suppose to get. Other than wanting things for free, what have you done to help this game into the future? You want everyone to be happy by punishing the ones that do actually put something back into the game other than lip service.


  • I had that content but I wnat that content to try with the new progression system. It gives you a new feel for the map darth maul on sullust. Epic!!![/quote]

    Yes, and the new gameplay mechanics - would be great.

    [/quote]

  • The 2015 maps should have been it at LAUNCH
  • Spiito
    2101 posts Member
    Frimmel wrote: »
    Spiito wrote: »
    Woah. Hold up.
    I don't think people answering are realizing the full consequences... This is just one of the tweets, no?
    Is there not another one that would specify we'd be sacrificing new content for the sake of old content?

    I suspect they're asking as a way to give us more content cheaply and somewhat quickly. As a general rule it is faster and cheaper to edit than create anew. If the choice is old maps or nothing...

    I'd be all for 2015 Walker Assault being ported into Battlefront II (2017.)
    3bXOjA0.png
    Not ""nothing""
    *New* maps or old.
    Wknuto!
Sign In or Register to comment.