criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Fix naboo spawning!

Slylacine
184 posts Member
Too many times now whenever I'm on naboo i get forced to wait on spawning, after a 10 second wait then I'm out back to the selection screen then another ten seconds, Then another!
And theres times as well that it just freezes at group full and it wont spawn, forcing me to quit my favourite map! This has been going on for far too long and should've already been fixed! This is the only map this happens in and i know it's not just me, it's happened to my friend and I've seen other players get stuck too.
FIX THIS PLEASE

Replies

• It happens to the droids mainly, rarely if ever to clone side (got cheated out of Yoda thanks to the spawn bug).
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    This happened to me on Endor :rage:
    Psn: Jello770
  • wwkingms
    765 posts Member
    what mode is this on?
    i assume strike?

ive noticed this on endor and have a theory it has to do with enemies in proximity to the spawn
    if on endor the team picks up the package then no long spawn in the back room but in the room in which the package is... but if they never made it out of the room the game is failing to spawn them in with enemies practically in the spawn points
    when the package resets it seems to resolve
  • Slylacine
    184 posts Member
    wwkingms wrote: »
    what mode is this on?
    i assume strike?

ive noticed this on endor and have a theory it has to do with enemies in proximity to the spawn
    if on endor the team picks up the package then no long spawn in the back room but in the room in which the package is... but if they never made it out of the room the game is failing to spawn them in with enemies practically in the spawn points

Galactic assault
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    wwkingms wrote: »
    what mode is this on?
    i assume strike?

Strike.
  • What Console is this, because it has never once happened to me?
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    What Console is this, because it has never once happened to me?
    PS4
  • Slylacine
    184 posts Member
    Jello770 wrote: »
    PS4

Yeah ps4 for me too
  • Devlin21
    8308 posts Member

xb1
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• lerodemmy
    3334 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Happened to me a few times in GA.

Once I was stuck at the spawn-in screen and had to quit.

Another time, I tried to pick Palpatine, it took me to the spawn-in screen and then back to the character select screen. I kept trying to pick him and Maul and it just kept doing the same the thing.

Eventually I was forced to spawn as BEYOND BALANCED BOSSK. This was really disappointing, as I prefer overpowered characters, like Maul. Or underpowered characters, like Palpatine.
    21 years in the making... the wait is almost over. Pre-order RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    header.jpg?t=1547513853
  • Only ever seems to happen to me on naboo too, ps4
  • Devlin21
    8308 posts Member
    Happened a while ago, only denied me once.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Bad_Tooth
    181 posts Member
    It's happened to me a bunch since the last patch. It only seems to happen to the droids if you die directly after the first set of ion disruptors. It's super annoying and usually results in having to back out of the lobby. I agree with OP that this should have been fixed a long time ago.
  • Vihollinen
    111 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I'm on XB1 and I've had this happen in multiple modes. (GA, HvV, and Blast) I don't know why this isn't seen as a major issue because in one instance I got stuck in that screen for 3 Minutes. (And yes I timed it, because I'm sitting there trying to get in, so what else am I going to do)
    Post edited by Vihollinen on
  • wwkingms
    765 posts Member
    it has happen'd to me once on naboo in GA but like someone previously mentioned it was stuck on the loading screen and had to quit which was unfortunate as i was coming in on Bossk about 120 seconds into the first phase :-\
  • Xbox One, GA, Naboo, Droids. Very rare though. I just keep trying and eventually it works. Maybe 20-30 seconds lost time.
  • PC

In GA, I have had it happen as Droids a number of times on Naboo.

In Strike, I have had it happen once as Resistance on Endor.
  • DarthJ
    6109 posts Member
    Had it happen a couple times. Same as most of you - PS4 based and playing as the Seps on Naboo. Both times it would count to 0 and the take me back to the class selection screen. 1 time it let me pick a different class and respawn after that, the other I tried to pick Maul and when the countdown finished it restarted the countdown each time and was stuck. Couldnt even get back to the selection screen.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • After that happened, I didn't bother playing last night took the fun right out of it.