criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Battlefront 2 is gonna be at ea play!

Prev1
Devlin21
8308 posts Member
ydahyacym9dp.png
keeboxdf4h4g.gif

Replies

• JediPacoElFlaco
    868 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I hope good news. This game needs a good new content.
    ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg
  • Would be mint if they reveal a roadmap for the rest of year

m22d950nog1h.jpg

Oh snap
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Toddyrocket
    2320 posts Member
    What I'm going to keep a eye on is the ongoing updates
    Battlefield 5 is supposed to have ongoing updates for free just like Battlefront 2
    Thats what i read in the news today
    So it would be interesting if 1 or both have road maps there
    Plus see how quick the updates come compared to Battlefront 2 and how big
  • Kenobi_Dude
    1485 posts Member
    BF2 was supposed to have continual updates but I guess they never told us how many or how often... here’s to hoping there are more
  • RIFRIG
    480 posts Member
    I once believed Dennis's updates would become a reality but even small stuff like the ability to strike up or shut down a laser sword have failed to materialise.
  • Really hoping it’s not another “news about news” type of situ.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Toddyrocket
    2320 posts Member
    I hope they show of Galactic Conquest at the show
    That would be the game changer this game needs
    A heap of coverage and advertising would be the lifeline this game needs to get a heap of people back playing
  • If they advertise Conquest it will no doubt bring LOTS of players back to the game. No question.
  • Kenobi_Dude
    1485 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I wouldn't expect anything more than a bit of information about season 2 part 2™
    bit of news about the when the release of news about season 2 part 2 is coming, which will be soon. Stay tuned
  • I wouldn't expect anything more than a bit of information about season 2 part 2™
    bit of news about the news about season 2 part 2 coming soon

Please no.
  • Still waiting for Droidekas, Obi Wan and Grievous. Then Anakin and Dooku. Or just Clone Wars in general. Or just Prequel Content in general. Or ANY REAL CONTENT IN GENERAL!
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • B1ack6uys
    257 posts Member
    More “coming soon” and probably a new map
  • TheGeneral122513
    3864 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    B1ack6uys wrote: »
    More “coming soon” and probably a new map

Define "new" map. Probably gonna be another port over from BF2015 or a time variant of an existing map.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Still waiting for Droidekas, Obi Wan and Grievous. Then Anakin and Dooku. Or just Clone Wars in general. Or just Prequel Content in general. Or ANY REAL CONTENT IN GENERAL!

Don’t forget Rogue One content!

I mean, I liked RO, but there is SOOOOOOO much more content in the Prequel Trilogy. Wouldn't turn it down, though. But it has to be new stuff, not a ported map from the last game. Ports are nice, but shouldn't be considered new DLC.

• Toddyrocket
    2320 posts Member
    Galactic Conquest
    Galactic Conquest
    Heroes, Maps,Guns
    Heroes, Maps,Guns

I mean, I liked RO, but there is SOOOOOOO much more content in the Prequel Trilogy. Wouldn't turn it down, though. But it has to be new stuff, not a ported map from the last game. Ports are nice, but shouldn't be considered new DLC.

I’m all for BF15 ports. As many as they can muster. But it should NOT be at the expense of or advertised to us as new content.

Tons of brand new content they could give us from Rogue One. Maps, skins, heroes and weaponry.
  • Yeldarb
    231 posts Member
    Solo season part 2 prepare to be disappointed like always.
  • Toddyrocket
    2320 posts Member
    In all seriousness
    If it was only solo season part 2
    Then we would know that this ship doesn't have a rudder
  • Devlin21
    8308 posts Member
    Still waiting for Droidekas, Obi Wan and Grievous. Then Anakin and Dooku. Or just Clone Wars in general. Or just Prequel Content in general. Or ANY REAL CONTENT IN GENERAL!

At least we know that stuff is coming. We just dont know when we can play it or what it looks like.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• I've got a really really really bad feeling about this... Seriously for some reason I feel like we're going to get bad news at EA play.
  • Toddyrocket
    2320 posts Member
    Still waiting for Droidekas, Obi Wan and Grievous. Then Anakin and Dooku. Or just Clone Wars in general. Or just Prequel Content in general. Or ANY REAL CONTENT IN GENERAL!

At least we know that stuff is coming. We just dont know when we can play it or what it looks like.

Ain't that the truth
    It all comes back to a road map
    The light i can take out of this is battlefield V is now made
    So hopefully they will share the work load around a bit better after it gets released
  • Devlin21
    8308 posts Member
    Vihollinen wrote: »
    I've got a really really really bad feeling about this... Seriously for some reason I feel like we're going to get bad news at EA play.

If we were, it wouldn't be the second game mentioned and wouldn't be mentioned at all

Ain't that the truth
    It all comes back to a road map
    The light i can take out of this is battlefield V is now made
    So hopefully they will share the work load around a bit better after it gets released
    Hopefully.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Batman20
    1599 posts Member
    Don't get your hopes up you will most likely end up disappointed again
  • DarthJ
    6172 posts Member
    The way I see it, dont swing one way or the other. The negative lot will look daft if tons of stuff comes. The blind faith lot will look daft if next to nothing comes. I dont see how people have to lean one way or the other.

Basically, wait and see what comes.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    The way I see it, dont swing one way or the other. The negative lot will look daft if tons of stuff comes. The blind faith lot will look daft if next to nothing comes. I dont see how people have to lean one way or the other.

A smart stance. I’ll join you.
  • DarthJ
    6172 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »

Well theres at least 2 of us! :wink:
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    YESSSSS!!!!!!!!
    4ynyejfeu036.gif
    Psn: Jello770

I’m all for BF15 ports. As many as they can muster. But it should NOT be at the expense of or advertised to us as new content.

Tons of brand new content they could give us from Rogue One. Maps, skins, heroes and weaponry.

I concur. I like them to be imported over, but not at the expense of new content.

• DarthJ wrote: »

Well theres at least 2 of us! :wink:

I expect nothing. So if anything happens, I'm happily surprised.

Well, I try to be optimistic, but I'd rather be wrong about them doing bad, than be wrong about them being good.

• Mastahpeece
    1952 posts Member

But I like being a negative nancy!
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • DarthJ
    6172 posts Member

But I like being a negative nancy!

I'll let you off since you are one of my HvV baes
  • So who here is going?
    #StarWars-y
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    So who here is going?

Me. Unless something comes up.
    Psn: Jello770
  • d0kRX
    1348 posts Member
    Give us new content and give us original cargo too!
    PSN: d0kRX
  • Jello770 wrote: »
    So who here is going?

Yeah I'm going to see if I can make this as well.

Anyone else?
    #StarWars-y
  • Would be mint if they reveal a roadmap for the rest of year

m22d950nog1h.jpg

Feb. 28th...

Noticed that as soon as I saw it.
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • Jello770 wrote: »
    So who here is going?

Anyone else?

Where and when is it? Sorry. Out of the loop.
  • Mastahpeece
    1952 posts Member
    Jello770 wrote: »
    So who here is going?

Anyone else?

Where and when is it? Sorry. Out of the loop.

9-11th of June in Hollywood I believe
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png