criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Community Transmission

The Crew 2 Beta

Warrior
298 posts Member
Hey guys. I just got 3 (maybe 6) extra beta codes for The Crew 2 Closed Beta. Does anybody else want one?
(None of the codes are working for anybody btw. Ubisoft's servers are slow right now.)

Also when the Beta starts we can discuss below what you think of it.
I had a dream, that one day on the sweet hills of Georgia, everybody will be able to play the Star Wars game they've always wanted.

Replies

• Warrior
    298 posts Member
    My codes are for PS4 by the way.
    I had a dream, that one day on the sweet hills of Georgia, everybody will be able to play the Star Wars game they've always wanted.
  • I got my code for Xbox
    Downloading now
    So excited
  • About to watch the twitch livestream by Ubisoft
  • Warrior
    298 posts Member
    M00PYCAMEL wrote: »
    I got my code for Xbox
    Downloading now
    So excited

It looks really good. I hope we get a good amount of freedom in the beta.
  • Assassino37
    1104 posts Member
    Looking forward to playing tomorrow! The trailer has had me hyped since the reveal. Hope the game really offers the freedom it portrays.
    Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png
  • Assassino37
    1104 posts Member
    Only played it like an hour or so but first impressions is it reminds me a lot like Forza Horizon (which those games I love) but with ALL vehicles included. The world is indeed open and you have complete freedom to just mess around and drive, fly etc... or you do events. Seems pretty cool thus far, hoping to see how it plays with friends sometime soon and to see how different the game plays.
    Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png