criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

ideas for non Battlefront Star Wars games?

I have some. Does anyone want to read them?

Replies

• Something that can have 4 player splitscreen with bots like a COD style game
  • A Star Wars Sims game. Ea owns the Sims and has the star wars game rights for as couple more years.

Weird language? - Check

Unique terrain to build a town - Check

Unique decorations - Check

Lots of professions to send your Sim to do - Check

Fun for all ages.

You probably wanted more serious game ideas ( I would still play a Star Wars Sims game).

A Star Wars RTS modeled after Wargame Red dragon. It might not be for everyone considering Wargame Red dragon has a 200+ page guide on how to play.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=247884292

But it would be amazing, since Eugen and there Wargame series and really good strategy games with the deck building system.

Random youtube video.

Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • An open world game like GTA where nearly anything is possible and you can do whatever you want. Definitely needs to be rated M as well so they aren’t limited to what they can do.
  • I liked the project they were working on with the black flag/uncharted mix. Sounded cool to me but EA pulled the plug because it didn't fit into games as service milk strategy.
  • A new Podracing game with VR support.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • I think a open world Jango Fett game would be really cool, like Bounty Hunter but just in the city of coruscant, like assassin's creed with a jetpack and lasers.
  • 1313 would be awesome if finished. Open world game in the vast 1313 district of Coruscant with Boba Fett. What could be more epic?
  • Criterion making a Rogue Squadron game.
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Max Rebo simulator
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    A new RTS game, Take all the elements of Star Wars: Rebellion and Empire at War and combine them.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    I have some. Does anyone want to read them?

I would like to.
    Psn: Jello770
  • Troopper_FoFo
    1057 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    How about a game about the Crimson corsair. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sidon_Ithano

latest?cb=20160117193518

Done in the style of Star Wars Bounty hunter. Come on he has the coolest crew.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sidon_Ithano's_crew

Then give him the Voice actor of Woods from Black ops. James C burns.

Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • LaurenXIV
    455 posts Member
    I would love more Star Wars RPGs :)

KOTOR and KOTOR 2 were amazing, but I want mooorreeeee *huge RPG fan*

Character customization, romance options, choices... a story-based/character-based singleplayer RPG. It would be perfect <3
    "The question," she replied, "Is not whether you will love, hurt, dream, and die. It is what you will love, why you will hurt, when you will dream, and how you will die. This is your choice. You cannot pick the destination, only the path." - Oathbringer.
  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    LaurenXIV wrote: »

Character customization, romance options, choices... a story-based/character-based singleplayer RPG. It would be perfect <3

Hopefully made by Obsidian and Chris Avellone
    oxvrqdik5nun.jpg
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • LaurenXIV
    455 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »

oxvrqdik5nun.jpg

Hmmmmmmmm I disagree. BioWare would be better :)
    "The question," she replied, "Is not whether you will love, hurt, dream, and die. It is what you will love, why you will hurt, when you will dream, and how you will die. This is your choice. You cannot pick the destination, only the path." - Oathbringer.
  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member

oxvrqdik5nun.jpg

They would be good too, I just have a bit of bias for the ones who made FNV.
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • LaurenXIV
    455 posts Member

oxvrqdik5nun.jpg

They would be good too, I just have a bit of bias for the ones who made FNV.

I guess I have a bit of a bias because I love Dragon Age and Mass Effect! :D I loooveeee BioWare games <3

I feel that BioWare has always had an affinity for the Star Wars universe also. With KOTOR and SWTOR. KOTOR was a big influence on Mass Effect. It would also work with EAs current Star Wars license :)