criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

Pretty sure its Titan Mode not conquest.

If you listen to Dennis again he says.

Large scale multiplayer sand box game mode focused around capturing command post AND attacking and taking out Capital ships.

That sounds a lot like Titan mode.

If you do not know what Titan mode is its from Battlefront 2142 or known as Carrier assault from Battlefield 4.

Its like conquest and rush combined. First its like conquest running around capturing objectives that have missiles that damage the enemies carrier when the carrier is damage enough you go inside it and blow it up rush style.

Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.

Replies

• Pretty good match
  • Lonnisity
    1946 posts Member
    Let me be clear though, fans of conquest WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED with this mode. To quote myself from another thread.

It’s Conquest, but the command posts shoot missles (ion cannons? Turbolasers?) at the enemy capital ship above the map. When the shields are down, you can board the enemy ship and blow it up from the inside. Alternatively, holding all the turrets on the ground will whittle down the ships health until it comes crashing to the ground.

It's literally conquest but bigger and better. And with the Star Wars spin on it? Fo'get abow dit.
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • Starwarsfanboosk_com
    1274 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Lonnisity wrote: »
    Let me be clear though, fans of conquest WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED with this mode. To quote myself from another thread.

It’s Conquest, but the command posts shoot missles (ion cannons? Turbolasers?) at the enemy capital ship above the map. When the shields are down, you can board the enemy ship and blow it up from the inside. Alternatively, holding all the turrets on the ground will whittle down the ships health until it comes crashing to the ground.

It's literally conquest but bigger and better. And with the Star Wars spin on it? Fo'get abow dit.

That sounds too amazing to be true

Will the current planets like mos eisley, kamino, Yavin etc... be available in this mode? that's the real question though

And what about the Death star map, how would that work?
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    I’ll take it.
    Psn: Jello770