criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Hero Showdown not working on PS4 today

awakespace
1153 posts Member
I can play through one match and then instead of going to the next map, it searches for a game and fails and puts me back to the main screen saying a match cannot be found. Keeps happening. Also the Han and Lando challenge isn't registering today (it was working fine yesterday)

Replies

• I bet we are going to get a lot of these threads, they are doing matchmaking changes right now, likely that’s the reason
  • massika
    230 posts Member
    with this wonderdul matchmaking is impossible play, every end of match like in ga i get kicked out for search another server, always empty, i played 2 matches in heroshowdown for luck then I stopped and i had to close, same problem in all modes, im on pc
  • I got in full servers for GAfour times in a row. The first two matches were great, perfect matchmaking, but the last two games were blowouts one win and one loss. This is on Xbox. I think we all need to keep updating this and letting them know what’s going on so maybe they can get this thing fixed once and for all.
  • stevenomes
    4670 posts Member
    Today will be a day long remembered. Weve seen then end of Ewok Hunt and well soon are the end of hero showdown
  • stevenomes wrote: »
    Today will be a day long remembered. Weve seen then end of Ewok Hunt and well soon are the end of hero showdown

I really hope not, it might be my favorite mode.