criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Hero Availability

124Next

Replies

  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.

    This was another one of my points! +1

    Read the part that I Bolded from your quote. That’s exactly the punishment I’m referring to. It just messes with the flow of the match entirely.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • I think there’s a slight misunderstanding in this thread. A queue system should still be based on BP. The suggestion is not some sort of round robin. Those who get heroes first would still do so. In no way shape or form is there a handicap. In fact the opposite exists as is. It’s just random right now. For example, I generally achieve somewhere between 9k and 16k BP in a GA match. I have never been the first or second player to get a hero. No problem. Problem is you have to be dead when one is randomly available or respawn and select quickly at a new phase to get the hero. At the end of phase 2 or into phase 3 & 4 I routinely die and seeing no hero available. I select a trooper. 10 second count down starts and with a few seconds left... guy comes in with a hero. My score is over 9k, his is just over 6k. You see, I WAS better and faster but was penalized because of the randomness to the current system. It’s not a terrible system but would absolutely become better if a queue system, based on battle points, was implemented. This example happens about twice an hour of GA play for me.

    I get what he’s saying. I also get it’s not a round robin. What confuses me is how people don’t GET that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!?

    Get the hero first right? People just need to do it then. Plenty of other people doing it every day every match right!? Just do it. There isn’t a need for a Que at all if people just get the Hero first. Just Do It.
    dy999wup17y5.gif

    Disclaimer: This isn’t directed at you. Just getting this bit of info out there lol.

    #JustGetTheHeroFirstThen
    #JustDoIt

    Just because something isn’t broken does it mean it can’t be IMPROVED.
    Darth Vader didn’t need multitasking in the last game but it was definitely an improvement
  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I think there’s a slight misunderstanding in this thread. A queue system should still be based on BP. The suggestion is not some sort of round robin. Those who get heroes first would still do so. In no way shape or form is there a handicap. In fact the opposite exists as is. It’s just random right now. For example, I generally achieve somewhere between 9k and 16k BP in a GA match. I have never been the first or second player to get a hero. No problem. Problem is you have to be dead when one is randomly available or respawn and select quickly at a new phase to get the hero. At the end of phase 2 or into phase 3 & 4 I routinely die and seeing no hero available. I select a trooper. 10 second count down starts and with a few seconds left... guy comes in with a hero. My score is over 9k, his is just over 6k. You see, I WAS better and faster but was penalized because of the randomness to the current system. It’s not a terrible system but would absolutely become better if a queue system, based on battle points, was implemented. This example happens about twice an hour of GA play for me.

    I get what he’s saying. I also get it’s not a round robin. What confuses me is how people don’t GET that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!?

    Get the hero first right? People just need to do it then. Plenty of other people doing it every day every match right!? Just do it. There isn’t a need for a Que at all if people just get the Hero first. Just Do It.
    dy999wup17y5.gif

    Disclaimer: This isn’t directed at you. Just getting this bit of info out there lol.

    #JustGetTheHeroFirstThen
    #JustDoIt

    Just because something isn’t broken does it mean it can’t be IMPROVED.
    Darth Vader didn’t need multitasking in the last game but it was definitely an improvement

    I understand there is always room for improvement. But you need to understand the difference between a Step Forward, and a Step Backwards off a cliff.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • I think there’s a slight misunderstanding in this thread. A queue system should still be based on BP. The suggestion is not some sort of round robin. Those who get heroes first would still do so. In no way shape or form is there a handicap. In fact the opposite exists as is. It’s just random right now. For example, I generally achieve somewhere between 9k and 16k BP in a GA match. I have never been the first or second player to get a hero. No problem. Problem is you have to be dead when one is randomly available or respawn and select quickly at a new phase to get the hero. At the end of phase 2 or into phase 3 & 4 I routinely die and seeing no hero available. I select a trooper. 10 second count down starts and with a few seconds left... guy comes in with a hero. My score is over 9k, his is just over 6k. You see, I WAS better and faster but was penalized because of the randomness to the current system. It’s not a terrible system but would absolutely become better if a queue system, based on battle points, was implemented. This example happens about twice an hour of GA play for me.

    Just one problem I'd like to point out.....nothing that is random is a penalty, if so then why am I being punished daily for not winning the mega millions? If it is random as you said then everybody s equally likely (in an unbiased system like this game) to have the chance to be at the spawn menu when a hero opens up
  • UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.

    This was another one of my points! +1

    Read the part that I Bolded from your quote. That’s exactly the punishment I’m referring to. It just messes with the flow of the match entirely.

    If it isn’t the end of the game and someone gets the hero who isn’t skilled it’s very likely that they will just inevitably be annihilated and you will be right back on your way to spawning as a hero again

    Mind you you would have to have the sufficient number of battle points to sign up for the queue again
    Bad players usually don’t earn enough battle points to buy multiple heroes
  • I think there’s a slight misunderstanding in this thread. A queue system should still be based on BP. The suggestion is not some sort of round robin. Those who get heroes first would still do so. In no way shape or form is there a handicap. In fact the opposite exists as is. It’s just random right now. For example, I generally achieve somewhere between 9k and 16k BP in a GA match. I have never been the first or second player to get a hero. No problem. Problem is you have to be dead when one is randomly available or respawn and select quickly at a new phase to get the hero. At the end of phase 2 or into phase 3 & 4 I routinely die and seeing no hero available. I select a trooper. 10 second count down starts and with a few seconds left... guy comes in with a hero. My score is over 9k, his is just over 6k. You see, I WAS better and faster but was penalized because of the randomness to the current system. It’s not a terrible system but would absolutely become better if a queue system, based on battle points, was implemented. This example happens about twice an hour of GA play for me.

    Just one problem I'd like to point out. If it's random then it isn't a penalty, just chance. Otherwise what would you call me not winning the mega millions every week? the state penalizing me?
  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.

    This was another one of my points! +1

    Read the part that I Bolded from your quote. That’s exactly the punishment I’m referring to. It just messes with the flow of the match entirely.

    If it isn’t the end of the game and someone gets the hero who isn’t skilled it’s very likely that they will just inevitably be annihilated and you will be right back on your way to spawning as a hero again

    Mind you you would have to have the sufficient number of battle points to sign up for the queue again
    Bad players usually don’t earn enough battle points to buy multiple heroes

    I have a question for you. What do you personally blame for your inability to get a Hero first?

    The answer to that will bring about a Better solution for You personally, than an uneeded que for everyone else.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • I have a question for you. What do you personally blame for your inability to get a Hero first?

    The answer to that will bring about a Better solution for You personally, than an uneeded que for everyone else.

    you should be a life coach
  • rollind24
    5675 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    I think there’s a slight misunderstanding in this thread. A queue system should still be based on BP. The suggestion is not some sort of round robin. Those who get heroes first would still do so. In no way shape or form is there a handicap. In fact the opposite exists as is. It’s just random right now. For example, I generally achieve somewhere between 9k and 16k BP in a GA match. I have never been the first or second player to get a hero. No problem. Problem is you have to be dead when one is randomly available or respawn and select quickly at a new phase to get the hero. At the end of phase 2 or into phase 3 & 4 I routinely die and seeing no hero available. I select a trooper. 10 second count down starts and with a few seconds left... guy comes in with a hero. My score is over 9k, his is just over 6k. You see, I WAS better and faster but was penalized because of the randomness to the current system. It’s not a terrible system but would absolutely become better if a queue system, based on battle points, was implemented. This example happens about twice an hour of GA play for me.

    Just one problem I'd like to point out. If it's random then it isn't a penalty, just chance. Otherwise what would you call me not winning the mega millions every week? the state penalizing me?

    Well your chance of winning the lottery doesn’t effect my ability to do well, anything, in my life.

    If the other team is hitting on all their best players with hero’s while my team by chance let’s all the random get a hero at key points well that does effect me. The comparison doesn’t make sense.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    I have a question for you. What do you personally blame for your inability to get a Hero first?

    The answer to that will bring about a Better solution for You personally, than an uneeded que for everyone else.

    you should be a life coach

    I already am here for my Star Wars Fam one day at a time! :blush:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.

    This was another one of my points! +1

    Read the part that I Bolded from your quote. That’s exactly the punishment I’m referring to. It just messes with the flow of the match entirely.

    If it isn’t the end of the game and someone gets the hero who isn’t skilled it’s very likely that they will just inevitably be annihilated and you will be right back on your way to spawning as a hero again

    Mind you you would have to have the sufficient number of battle points to sign up for the queue again
    Bad players usually don’t earn enough battle points to buy multiple heroes

    I have a question for you. What do you personally blame for your inability to get a Hero first?

    The answer to that will bring about a Better solution for You personally, than an uneeded que for everyone else.

    I actually get the hero first quite often

    Like I said before I want to Spawn screen camping to stop
    I want the randomness to stop
    I would like to not have to commit suicide to spawn as a hero ( just for someone who is spawn screen camping to get it before me)

    Quite often I am in a game where 1/3 of both teams is spawn screen camping
    It’s stupid
    And it is all a product of the randomness
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    I think there’s a slight misunderstanding in this thread. A queue system should still be based on BP. The suggestion is not some sort of round robin. Those who get heroes first would still do so. In no way shape or form is there a handicap. In fact the opposite exists as is. It’s just random right now. For example, I generally achieve somewhere between 9k and 16k BP in a GA match. I have never been the first or second player to get a hero. No problem. Problem is you have to be dead when one is randomly available or respawn and select quickly at a new phase to get the hero. At the end of phase 2 or into phase 3 & 4 I routinely die and seeing no hero available. I select a trooper. 10 second count down starts and with a few seconds left... guy comes in with a hero. My score is over 9k, his is just over 6k. You see, I WAS better and faster but was penalized because of the randomness to the current system. It’s not a terrible system but would absolutely become better if a queue system, based on battle points, was implemented. This example happens about twice an hour of GA play for me.

    Just one problem I'd like to point out. If it's random then it isn't a penalty, just chance. Otherwise what would you call me not winning the mega millions every week? the state penalizing me?

    Well your chance of winning the lottery doesn’t effect my ability to do well, anything, in my life.

    If the other team is hitting on all their best players with hero’s while my team by chance let’s all the random get a hero at key points well that does effect me. The comparison doesn’t make sense.

    It's a metaphor. You said the randomness of when a hero opens up is a penalty against you. You are incorrect and I was giving an appropriate comparison to what you are saying. a lottery number is picked randomly, it isn't my number, the state penalized me? no

  • UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.

    Yes. A queue system would in fact prevent this, along side of spawn screen camping. I can generally get two heroes a match(3 once) but not due to getting 6k+ with one of them. There are always going to be those mega skilled players that the majority of the gaming community will never be as good as, no matter what. Those mega skilled players are a small minority. A queue system would still not penalize those that can get a hero and keep them for the whole match but would spread the hero wealth around a little to the other high quality players who achieve very good scores. So it’s just a matter of perspective and perceived fairness. Frankly, custom servers is the solution I think yet again.
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    How about we remove any limit to the amount of Heroes so It becomes theoretically possible for everyone to play?

    The default max Cap for available Heroes stays at 1 across all infantry modes. However once both teams have the same amount alive and on the field, that limit increases by one. To a max of 2, then 3, 4, theoretically, until all are out at once.

    However, Killing an enemy Hero has a dual effect in that it lowers the maximum amount your side can spawn. Just so one sided never really gets the leg up on the other for too long.

    Now Heroes change hands more frequently and people complaining about Hero steam rolls won't really have to worry about it if their legitimately getting swamped by the enemy and can't get any heroes out. They'll just be dealing with primarily infantry.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.

    Yes. A queue system would in fact prevent this, along side of spawn screen camping. I can generally get two heroes a match(3 once) but not due to getting 6k+ with one of them. There are always going to be those mega skilled players that the majority of the gaming community will never be as good as, no matter what. Those mega skilled players are a small minority. A queue system would still not penalize those that can get a hero and keep them for the whole match but would spread the hero wealth around a little to the other high quality players who achieve very good scores. So it’s just a matter of perspective and perceived fairness. Frankly, custom servers is the solution I think yet again.



    From what you just wrote about your queue system, it will prevent the first place player getting another hero right away and the bottom 80% of the team from getting a hero. You're not spreading the wealth because all the wealth is with the limited number of heroes. lol you're describing two different things in one paragraph. you are also just rewording punishment to better suit your own needs.
  • UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.

    This was another one of my points! +1

    Read the part that I Bolded from your quote. That’s exactly the punishment I’m referring to. It just messes with the flow of the match entirely.

    If it isn’t the end of the game and someone gets the hero who isn’t skilled it’s very likely that they will just inevitably be annihilated and you will be right back on your way to spawning as a hero again

    Mind you you would have to have the sufficient number of battle points to sign up for the queue again
    Bad players usually don’t earn enough battle points to buy multiple heroes

    I have a question for you. What do you personally blame for your inability to get a Hero first?

    The answer to that will bring about a Better solution for You personally, than an uneeded que for everyone else.

    I actually get the hero first quite often

    Like I said before I want to Spawn screen camping to stop
    I want the randomness to stop
    I would like to not have to commit suicide to spawn as a hero ( just for someone who is spawn screen camping to get it before me)

    Quite often I am in a game where 1/3 of both teams is spawn screen camping
    It’s ****
    And it is all a product of the randomness

    ok so if you get hero first enough times to make you happy, then it sounds like a queue is not the best solution for you but a shorter timeout window to prevent spawn screen campers.....orrrrrrr a forced spawn, 15 seconds after death you will be auto spawned as assault (or any basic trooper) if you do not make a choice. and why you would want the randomness to stop when randomness is considered equal and fair since nobody gets an advantage is beyond me
  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.

    This was another one of my points! +1

    Read the part that I Bolded from your quote. That’s exactly the punishment I’m referring to. It just messes with the flow of the match entirely.

    If it isn’t the end of the game and someone gets the hero who isn’t skilled it’s very likely that they will just inevitably be annihilated and you will be right back on your way to spawning as a hero again

    Mind you you would have to have the sufficient number of battle points to sign up for the queue again
    Bad players usually don’t earn enough battle points to buy multiple heroes

    I have a question for you. What do you personally blame for your inability to get a Hero first?

    The answer to that will bring about a Better solution for You personally, than an uneeded que for everyone else.

    I actually get the hero first quite often

    Like I said before I want to Spawn screen camping to stop
    I want the randomness to stop
    I would like to not have to commit suicide to spawn as a hero ( just for someone who is spawn screen camping to get it before me)

    Quite often I am in a game where 1/3 of both teams is spawn screen camping
    It’s ****
    And it is all a product of the randomness

    Randomness:
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/randomness

    Do you see any part of people being able to do something due to skill every match Consistently as being random!?

    Consistently means:
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/consistently

    Nothing that a person can do/achieve consistently is random. It’s based upon their capabilities and skill. That alone determines the outcome. That alone determines whether they can or cannot get a Hero faster than others.

    A players skill to achieve this match to match, isn’t Random, It’s Consistency. This is starting to lean more and more to you just wanting something easier for yourself.

    And IF you got heroes as often as you claim, which I Highly doubt, there is no way in Jabba’s palace you’d be fighting for this with such fervor.

    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.

    Yes. A queue system would in fact prevent this, along side of spawn screen camping. I can generally get two heroes a match(3 once) but not due to getting 6k+ with one of them. There are always going to be those mega skilled players that the majority of the gaming community will never be as good as, no matter what. Those mega skilled players are a small minority. A queue system would still not penalize those that can get a hero and keep them for the whole match but would spread the hero wealth around a little to the other high quality players who achieve very good scores. So it’s just a matter of perspective and perceived fairness. Frankly, custom servers is the solution I think yet again.



    From what you just wrote about your queue system, it will prevent the first place player getting another hero right away and the bottom 80% of the team from getting a hero. You're not spreading the wealth because all the wealth is with the limited number of heroes. lol you're describing two different things in one paragraph. you are also just rewording punishment to better suit your own needs.

    Um... I don’t really have any needs. I don’t pick heroes based on their HoK cards and I press objectives. My heroes often die and that’s ok. I did describe two scenarios in one paragraph, both pertaining to heroes. If you think my suggestions are a penalty for you I can understand that. If he system never changes, and I really don’t think it will with other more pressing bug issues and such, then that’s fine. This game is growing with all the new players lately as evidence and I hope it continues to do so. The CW season should bring a new influx. I was simply advocating this queue system as a little perspective to he current one as a way for a few more players to get a shot at heroes during a standard GA match.
  • UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.

    Yes. A queue system would in fact prevent this, along side of spawn screen camping. I can generally get two heroes a match(3 once) but not due to getting 6k+ with one of them. There are always going to be those mega skilled players that the majority of the gaming community will never be as good as, no matter what. Those mega skilled players are a small minority. A queue system would still not penalize those that can get a hero and keep them for the whole match but would spread the hero wealth around a little to the other high quality players who achieve very good scores. So it’s just a matter of perspective and perceived fairness. Frankly, custom servers is the solution I think yet again.



    From what you just wrote about your queue system, it will prevent the first place player getting another hero right away and the bottom 80% of the team from getting a hero. You're not spreading the wealth because all the wealth is with the limited number of heroes. lol you're describing two different things in one paragraph. you are also just rewording punishment to better suit your own needs.

    Um... I don’t really have any needs. I don’t pick heroes based on their HoK cards and I press objectives. My heroes often die and that’s ok. I did describe two scenarios in one paragraph, both pertaining to heroes. If you think my suggestions are a penalty for you I can understand that. If he system never changes, and I really don’t think it will with other more pressing bug issues and such, then that’s fine. This game is growing with all the new players lately as evidence and I hope it continues to do so. The CW season should bring a new influx. I was simply advocating this queue system as a little perspective to he current one as a way for a few more players to get a shot at heroes during a standard GA match.

    Pretty much what you said
  • xjippyx
    158 posts Member
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    xjippyx wrote: »
    It’s almost as if some of you people do not understand that in GA when the last stage starts the heroes double from 2 to 4. Maybe I have to spell this out because I rarely see anyone take advantage of this, so those who are complaining about never getting a hero listen up!

    5 seconds before the last stage opens up, so a few seconds before the bomb blows up or the point is lost, hit options/start and force suicide/respawn. Boom! Now you’re in the menu and you’re just seconds away from 2 heroes becoming available. Congratulations, you got a hero!

    that is still considered spawn camping and part of what kwamster wants a queue to help get rid of

    Get lost with that nonsense. Going to the spawn screen seconds before 2 heroes are guaranteed to be available is not the same as sitting at the spawn screen smashing X hoping soenone dies in the next minute or whatever.

    My point was some people complain about never getting heroes and part of it is their own fault.
  • is there a way to spawn back at the base camp like you can in some MOBAs? i mean like hold a button and you go into a certain animation for a few seconds (where you are still vunlerable) and teleport back to the main base? I mean for example if I want to try to get hero that I currently open slot can I just respawn?
  • xjippyx wrote: »
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    xjippyx wrote: »
    It’s almost as if some of you people do not understand that in GA when the last stage starts the heroes double from 2 to 4. Maybe I have to spell this out because I rarely see anyone take advantage of this, so those who are complaining about never getting a hero listen up!

    5 seconds before the last stage opens up, so a few seconds before the bomb blows up or the point is lost, hit options/start and force suicide/respawn. Boom! Now you’re in the menu and you’re just seconds away from 2 heroes becoming available. Congratulations, you got a hero!

    that is still considered spawn camping and part of what kwamster wants a queue to help get rid of

    Get lost with that nonsense. Going to the spawn screen seconds before 2 heroes are guaranteed to be available is not the same as sitting at the spawn screen smashing X hoping soenone dies in the next minute or whatever.

    My point was some people complain about never getting heroes and part of it is their own fault.

    Nonsense? Kwamster has said more than once he wants the queue to get rid of the need to respawn yourself to get a hero, period. Also, most matches if you’re respawning mere seconds before he final phase you’re already too late because of the ones that have been sitting there waiting for a minute already
  • UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.

    Yes. A queue system would in fact prevent this, along side of spawn screen camping. I can generally get two heroes a match(3 once) but not due to getting 6k+ with one of them. There are always going to be those mega skilled players that the majority of the gaming community will never be as good as, no matter what. Those mega skilled players are a small minority. A queue system would still not penalize those that can get a hero and keep them for the whole match but would spread the hero wealth around a little to the other high quality players who achieve very good scores. So it’s just a matter of perspective and perceived fairness. Frankly, custom servers is the solution I think yet again.



    From what you just wrote about your queue system, it will prevent the first place player getting another hero right away and the bottom 80% of the team from getting a hero. You're not spreading the wealth because all the wealth is with the limited number of heroes. lol you're describing two different things in one paragraph. you are also just rewording punishment to better suit your own needs.

    Um... I don’t really have any needs. I don’t pick heroes based on their HoK cards and I press objectives. My heroes often die and that’s ok. I did describe two scenarios in one paragraph, both pertaining to heroes. If you think my suggestions are a penalty for you I can understand that. If he system never changes, and I really don’t think it will with other more pressing bug issues and such, then that’s fine. This game is growing with all the new players lately as evidence and I hope it continues to do so. The CW season should bring a new influx. I was simply advocating this queue system as a little perspective to he current one as a way for a few more players to get a shot at heroes during a standard GA match.

    I agree I think clone wars will be huge for the game...I feel like the announcement of CW at e3 alone ha brought some new players as of this past week.
  • UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.

    This was another one of my points! +1

    Read the part that I Bolded from your quote. That’s exactly the punishment I’m referring to. It just messes with the flow of the match entirely.

    If it isn’t the end of the game and someone gets the hero who isn’t skilled it’s very likely that they will just inevitably be annihilated and you will be right back on your way to spawning as a hero again

    Mind you you would have to have the sufficient number of battle points to sign up for the queue again
    Bad players usually don’t earn enough battle points to buy multiple heroes

    I have a question for you. What do you personally blame for your inability to get a Hero first?

    The answer to that will bring about a Better solution for You personally, than an uneeded que for everyone else.

    I actually get the hero first quite often

    Like I said before I want to Spawn screen camping to stop
    I want the randomness to stop
    I would like to not have to commit suicide to spawn as a hero ( just for someone who is spawn screen camping to get it before me)

    Quite often I am in a game where 1/3 of both teams is spawn screen camping
    It’s ****
    And it is all a product of the randomness

    Randomness:
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/randomness

    Do you see any part of people being able to do something due to skill every match Consistently as being random!?

    Consistently means:
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/consistently

    Nothing that a person can do/achieve consistently is random. It’s based upon their capabilities and skill. That alone determines the outcome. That alone determines whether they can or cannot get a Hero faster than others.

    A players skill to achieve this match to match, isn’t Random, It’s Consistency. This is starting to lean more and more to you just wanting something easier for yourself.

    And IF you got heroes as often as you claim, which I Highly doubt, there is no way in Jabba’s palace you’d be fighting for this with such fervor.

    I think when they say randomness they are talking about when a hero randomly dies (because nobody can predict it) and somebody else randomly dies at the same time then that person will have immediate access to a hero instead of the third or fourth place player. This queue system they want does not allow for “more” players to be hero it just gives priority to the third and fourth place players
  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.

    This was another one of my points! +1

    Read the part that I Bolded from your quote. That’s exactly the punishment I’m referring to. It just messes with the flow of the match entirely.

    If it isn’t the end of the game and someone gets the hero who isn’t skilled it’s very likely that they will just inevitably be annihilated and you will be right back on your way to spawning as a hero again

    Mind you you would have to have the sufficient number of battle points to sign up for the queue again
    Bad players usually don’t earn enough battle points to buy multiple heroes

    I have a question for you. What do you personally blame for your inability to get a Hero first?

    The answer to that will bring about a Better solution for You personally, than an uneeded que for everyone else.

    I actually get the hero first quite often

    Like I said before I want to Spawn screen camping to stop
    I want the randomness to stop
    I would like to not have to commit suicide to spawn as a hero ( just for someone who is spawn screen camping to get it before me)

    Quite often I am in a game where 1/3 of both teams is spawn screen camping
    It’s ****
    And it is all a product of the randomness

    Randomness:
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/randomness

    Do you see any part of people being able to do something due to skill every match Consistently as being random!?

    Consistently means:
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/consistently

    Nothing that a person can do/achieve consistently is random. It’s based upon their capabilities and skill. That alone determines the outcome. That alone determines whether they can or cannot get a Hero faster than others.

    A players skill to achieve this match to match, isn’t Random, It’s Consistency. This is starting to lean more and more to you just wanting something easier for yourself.

    And IF you got heroes as often as you claim, which I Highly doubt, there is no way in Jabba’s palace you’d be fighting for this with such fervor.

    I think when they say randomness they are talking about when a hero randomly dies (because nobody can predict it) and somebody else randomly dies at the same time then that person will have immediate access to a hero instead of the third or fourth place player. This queue system they want does not allow for “more” players to be hero it just gives priority to the third and fourth place players

    Even so there’s a reason a hero dies, he/she got overwhelmed/focused down, or they made a sacrifice play for the team to benefit. I don’t think there’s anything random about dying in Battlefront 2 as a Hero. I mean people can see your location on radar. The moment you spawn, you’re being hunted lol. Just saying.

    I gotta jet. I’ll talk to you guys when I can. Have a good day everyone.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.

    This was another one of my points! +1

    Read the part that I Bolded from your quote. That’s exactly the punishment I’m referring to. It just messes with the flow of the match entirely.

    If it isn’t the end of the game and someone gets the hero who isn’t skilled it’s very likely that they will just inevitably be annihilated and you will be right back on your way to spawning as a hero again

    Mind you you would have to have the sufficient number of battle points to sign up for the queue again
    Bad players usually don’t earn enough battle points to buy multiple heroes

    I have a question for you. What do you personally blame for your inability to get a Hero first?

    The answer to that will bring about a Better solution for You personally, than an uneeded que for everyone else.

    I actually get the hero first quite often

    Like I said before I want to Spawn screen camping to stop
    I want the randomness to stop
    I would like to not have to commit suicide to spawn as a hero ( just for someone who is spawn screen camping to get it before me)

    Quite often I am in a game where 1/3 of both teams is spawn screen camping
    It’s ****
    And it is all a product of the randomness

    Randomness:
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/randomness

    Do you see any part of people being able to do something due to skill every match Consistently as being random!?

    Consistently means:
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/consistently

    Nothing that a person can do/achieve consistently is random. It’s based upon their capabilities and skill. That alone determines the outcome. That alone determines whether they can or cannot get a Hero faster than others.

    A players skill to achieve this match to match, isn’t Random, It’s Consistency. This is starting to lean more and more to you just wanting something easier for yourself.

    And IF you got heroes as often as you claim, which I Highly doubt, there is no way in Jabba’s palace you’d be fighting for this with such fervor.

    I think when they say randomness they are talking about when a hero randomly dies (because nobody can predict it) and somebody else randomly dies at the same time then that person will have immediate access to a hero instead of the third or fourth place player. This queue system they want does not allow for “more” players to be hero it just gives priority to the third and fourth place players

    Even so there’s a reason a hero dies, he/she got overwhelmed/focused down, or they made a sacrifice play for the team to benefit. I don’t think there’s anything random about dying in Battlefront 2 as a Hero. I mean people can see your location on radar. The moment you spawn, you’re being hunted lol. Just saying.

    I gotta jet. I’ll talk to you guys when I can. Have a good day everyone.

    Correct for that individual hero dying isn’t random. But for the 19 others waiting on that hero to die it’s random in that they can’t start a timer when the hero spawns and expect the hero to die at the end of the countdown
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    I have a question for you. What do you personally blame for your inability to get a Hero first?

    The answer to that will bring about a Better solution for You personally, than an uneeded que for everyone else.

    you should be a life coach

    I already am here for my Star Wars Fam one day at a time! :blush:

    @Dash_Gaming is Will Smith in:
    bfb6o8sopco0.png
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

    28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak


  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    F03hammer wrote: »
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    I have a question for you. What do you personally blame for your inability to get a Hero first?

    The answer to that will bring about a Better solution for You personally, than an uneeded que for everyone else.

    you should be a life coach

    I already am here for my Star Wars Fam one day at a time! :blush:

    @Dash_Gaming is Will Smith in:
    bfb6o8sopco0.png

    :lol: Love it!
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    xjippyx wrote: »
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    xjippyx wrote: »
    It’s almost as if some of you people do not understand that in GA when the last stage starts the heroes double from 2 to 4. Maybe I have to spell this out because I rarely see anyone take advantage of this, so those who are complaining about never getting a hero listen up!

    5 seconds before the last stage opens up, so a few seconds before the bomb blows up or the point is lost, hit options/start and force suicide/respawn. Boom! Now you’re in the menu and you’re just seconds away from 2 heroes becoming available. Congratulations, you got a hero!

    that is still considered spawn camping and part of what kwamster wants a queue to help get rid of

    Get lost with that nonsense. Going to the spawn screen seconds before 2 heroes are guaranteed to be available is not the same as sitting at the spawn screen smashing X hoping soenone dies in the next minute or whatever.

    My point was some people complain about never getting heroes and part of it is their own fault.

    Nonsense? Kwamster has said more than once he wants the queue to get rid of the need to respawn yourself to get a hero, period. Also, most matches if you’re respawning mere seconds before he final phase you’re already too late because of the ones that have been sitting there waiting for a minute already
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.

    This was another one of my points! +1

    Read the part that I Bolded from your quote. That’s exactly the punishment I’m referring to. It just messes with the flow of the match entirely.

    If it isn’t the end of the game and someone gets the hero who isn’t skilled it’s very likely that they will just inevitably be annihilated and you will be right back on your way to spawning as a hero again

    Mind you you would have to have the sufficient number of battle points to sign up for the queue again
    Bad players usually don’t earn enough battle points to buy multiple heroes

    I have a question for you. What do you personally blame for your inability to get a Hero first?

    The answer to that will bring about a Better solution for You personally, than an uneeded que for everyone else.

    I actually get the hero first quite often

    Like I said before I want to Spawn screen camping to stop
    I want the randomness to stop
    I would like to not have to commit suicide to spawn as a hero ( just for someone who is spawn screen camping to get it before me)

    Quite often I am in a game where 1/3 of both teams is spawn screen camping
    It’s ****
    And it is all a product of the randomness

    Randomness:
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/randomness

    Do you see any part of people being able to do something due to skill every match Consistently as being random!?

    Consistently means:
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/consistently

    Nothing that a person can do/achieve consistently is random. It’s based upon their capabilities and skill. That alone determines the outcome. That alone determines whether they can or cannot get a Hero faster than others.

    A players skill to achieve this match to match, isn’t Random, It’s Consistency. This is starting to lean more and more to you just wanting something easier for yourself.

    And IF you got heroes as often as you claim, which I Highly doubt, there is no way in Jabba’s palace you’d be fighting for this with such fervor.

    I think when they say randomness they are talking about when a hero randomly dies (because nobody can predict it) and somebody else randomly dies at the same time then that person will have immediate access to a hero instead of the third or fourth place player. This queue system they want does not allow for “more” players to be hero it just gives priority to the third and fourth place players
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Honestly heroes would still be first come first served with a que

    Right now it isn’t first come first served

    It’s whoever is waiting in the spawn screen when they are available first served

    and you still have yet to properly explain how a queu system would hurt good players

    It would not be first come first serve, a que would hurt good players in the fact that if I had a hero and was one for majority of the match and earned another 6k BP, then die. I would not have the opportunity to grab another hero again, it would go to the next in the que. Granted, to me, that's not the end of the world, but to others that can be a huge deal and I'm not one to restrict what others have earned.

    This was another one of my points! +1

    Read the part that I Bolded from your quote. That’s exactly the punishment I’m referring to. It just messes with the flow of the match entirely.

    If it isn’t the end of the game and someone gets the hero who isn’t skilled it’s very likely that they will just inevitably be annihilated and you will be right back on your way to spawning as a hero again

    Mind you you would have to have the sufficient number of battle points to sign up for the queue again
    Bad players usually don’t earn enough battle points to buy multiple heroes

    I have a question for you. What do you personally blame for your inability to get a Hero first?

    The answer to that will bring about a Better solution for You personally, than an uneeded que for everyone else.

    I actually get the hero first quite often

    Like I said before I want to Spawn screen camping to stop
    I want the randomness to stop
    I would like to not have to commit suicide to spawn as a hero ( just for someone who is spawn screen camping to get it before me)

    Quite often I am in a game where 1/3 of both teams is spawn screen camping
    It’s ****
    And it is all a product of the randomness

    Randomness:
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/randomness

    Do you see any part of people being able to do something due to skill every match Consistently as being random!?

    Consistently means:
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/consistently

    Nothing that a person can do/achieve consistently is random. It’s based upon their capabilities and skill. That alone determines the outcome. That alone determines whether they can or cannot get a Hero faster than others.

    A players skill to achieve this match to match, isn’t Random, It’s Consistency. This is starting to lean more and more to you just wanting something easier for yourself.

    And IF you got heroes as often as you claim, which I Highly doubt, there is no way in Jabba’s palace you’d be fighting for this with such fervor.

    I think when they say randomness they are talking about when a hero randomly dies (because nobody can predict it) and somebody else randomly dies at the same time then that person will have immediate access to a hero instead of the third or fourth place player. This queue system they want does not allow for “more” players to be hero it just gives priority to the third and fourth place players

    Even so there’s a reason a hero dies, he/she got overwhelmed/focused down, or they made a sacrifice play for the team to benefit. I don’t think there’s anything random about dying in Battlefront 2 as a Hero. I mean people can see your location on radar. The moment you spawn, you’re being hunted lol. Just saying.

    I gotta jet. I’ll talk to you guys when I can. Have a good day everyone.

    Correct for that individual hero dying isn’t random. But for the 19 others waiting on that hero to die it’s random in that they can’t start a timer when the hero spawns and expect the hero to die at the end of the countdown

    Exactly
  • stevenomes
    4670 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    isn't that how you get a hero in the game?
  • JackTHorn
    3651 posts Member
    Razzzor77 wrote: »
    I find it harder and harder to get a hero or a hero ship , there always taken when i have enough credits , I think they should do a rotation so the next available ship or hero goes to the player that has not got one yet then back to the player thats already played a hero
    If you want to play a hero, why not just play HvV or HS? You're guaranteed to play a hero in both of those. And Hero Starfighter mode is coming soon.

    That said, I do think that at the very least they should make it so that if you die as a hero, then you can't play that hero again in that match.

    I main hero now in GA so whichever way to facilitate that is what I do. All classes can do it just not always as quickly or efficiently as a general rule.
    This right here. This is the disease that's plaguing this game and destroying it from the inside.

    They really need to just make a Star Wars Overwatch game, or port Galaxy of Heroes over to PC or console. Maybe that would draw some of these hero-obsessives away from their hobby of ruining this game.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!