criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Show me your gaming lair!

2Next

Replies

• 4 months in the making, but I decided to treat myself to a mid life crisis and convert my garage in to a man cave.

So, gaming and movie with my Sky Q UHD, Playstation pro etc...

bccw49nhx1th.jpg

Gotta be surrounded by my friends too...

c0wy1fljoohg.jpg

wwgmkh37je10.jpg

5qr9ok3hrn9n.jpg

And finally, the obligatory poster (original poster from outside a cinema in 1980, cost an arm and a leg but hey! Hawk!)

w3u1p364ze9j.jpg

It's my home away from home. Even has a lock on the door for those times when I'm watching... *stuff* :wink:

I used to be part of the PC master race and had been since Wing Commander back in the early 90s, but last year I discovered I was enjoying just sitting down and switching on the console, rather than PC gaming. I'm sad to admit, I don't miss my PC...

Oh don't forget the cinema chairs to watch/play games. How can you not have one in your lair :wink:

g78ins6u0xyi.jpg

Hey @Solomacedaddy, as an enthusiastic fan of TIE Fighter and its variants I say.......give me that TIE Fighter display of yours, or I'm gonna find and seek your secret lair and steal it myself! Oh, and you can keep those two X-Wings and the Millennium Falcon, the former are for Rebels/Resistance scums, and the latter is "a piece of junk". Every single TIE Fighters and its variants that I see are the property of me myself...and nobody else. :wink: :tongue:

Jokes aside, awesome displays of your collection. Very well organized, and been inside a glass case looks really cool. It reminds me when I was in a place in Tokyo where they are such large impressive collections of different kinds of figures of anime characters, as well as other kinds of collections like mangas, trading card games, and such.

Hey mate, thanks for the compliment. Wish I had more cabinets for the rest of my collections.

My Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica and Smurf's don't get a look in ?.
  • There are good set ups here.

Well here is mine plz don't mind the dust and the icons on my desktop. >_<' I'm also thinking about getting a second screen (144hz 1ms) for the end of the year because my screen is pretty bad but I don't know where I would put all the things on my desk after.
    evd8mcxptf9o.jpg
    dfbte9chib0j.jpg
    The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. - Qui-Gon Jinn
    Never tell me the odds. - Han Solo
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    There are good set ups here.

Well here is mine plz don't mind the dust and the icons on my desktop. >_<' I'm also thinking about getting a second screen (144hz 1ms) for the end of the year because my screen is pretty bad but I don't know where I would put all the things on my desk after.
    evd8mcxptf9o.jpg
    dfbte9chib0j.jpg

A magnifying glass?
    That's a cool idea :D
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• I wish I had a gaming lair! No job (for now), no money (for now), and upgrading my PC is super expensive.

I also want to buy a 4K TV, a PS4 Pro, and an Xbox One X. With this, I can play games in an upscaled 4K format.

That sounds like a fun idea. However, what about my PC? I play games on that as well (I play Mass Effect exclusively on PC). I'm having trouble choosing between making my PC 1440p, or 4K.

* 1440p is said (by many gamers) to be a sort of "sweet spot," balancing graphics and performance, but wouldn't seem a tiny bit unfair playing the console games on a 4k tv, while my PC is set to 1440p (with a QHD monitor)?
    * 4K has great clarity, but it's pricey, and it's very demanding for pc gaming.
  • F03hammer wrote: »
    There are good set ups here.

evd8mcxptf9o.jpg
    dfbte9chib0j.jpg

A magnifying glass?
    That's a cool idea :D

Pop filter, but I’m sure you knew that lol
  • I wish I had a gaming lair! No job (for now), no money (for now), and upgrading my PC is super expensive.

I also want to buy a 4K TV, a PS4 Pro, and an Xbox One X. With this, I can play games in an upscaled 4K format.

That sounds like a fun idea. However, what about my PC? I play games on that as well (I play Mass Effect exclusively on PC). I'm having trouble choosing between making my PC 1440p, or 4K.

* 1440p is said (by many gamers) to be a sort of "sweet spot," balancing graphics and performance, but wouldn't seem a tiny bit unfair playing the console games on a 4k tv, while my PC is set to 1440p (with a QHD monitor)?
    * 4K has great clarity, but it's pricey, and it's very demanding for pc gaming.

4K is not ideal for gaming, at least FPS wise. 1440 is what most will use, including myself with high refresh, 144+
  • Jello770 wrote: »
    Hope you guys like it
    f2htxw5exwf8.jpeg

Mine's a lot like that, just a really big tv and my Hyper X headset. That's really it.
    "Never tell me the odds!"
  • Spiito
    1800 posts Member
    Dash wrote: »
    Ask and you shall receive:
    q8zyya51kmqx.jpeg
    (It is a nice Hulk...)

tumblr_poqsxs8dIq1qzc7jao2_540.gif
  • Dash
    11553 posts Member
    Spiito wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »
    Ask and you shall receive:
    q8zyya51kmqx.jpeg
    (It is a nice Hulk...)

He’s a good Hulk :blush: . He’s been holding those balloons for 2 years lol :lol:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif