criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Friendly fire

I definitely want friendly fire as an option in arcade, and could potentially be in multiplayer by introducing negative battlepoints. You gain -50 battlepoints for each hp you take from a friendly that is not negated by an enemy hp. So, if I deal 60 friendly and 60 to an enemy, I gain no bp, nor do I lose any. If I deal 50 friendly and 60 enemy, I gain 10. Same would work for friendly and hostile kills, but with -500 being the penalty for friendly kills.
Please, stay respectful. I know this is kind of a controversial topic. However, this would reduce grenade spamming and shooting into a group of people without a care, making the Battlefront more realistic.
34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
Threads Want
I want...
El-16HFE rof buff
Engineer class
OOM-9
Dual pistols
Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
Umbara
Utapau
Heavy/Light vehicle classes
Dwarf spider droid
Homing Spider Droid
Snail Tank
Saber tank
RO Jedha tank
Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
RO season

Replies

• Devlin21
    8308 posts Member
    People would abuse it.

They want a hero, they go and kill that person.

Its why we cant have nice things.

Do agree, should be an option in arcade.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• WonaBett
    94 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    How about a compromise?
    What if one of Obi-Wans abilities is that all enemy players in the radius of it will have friendlies show up as hostiles (Red name above them) and will be able to damage their own team if they don't realize it. Has the range of Rey's Insight. Any damage/kills that come from it give him BP. Would work wonders in cluster situations
    Post edited by F03hammer on
  • People would abuse it.

They want a hero, they go and kill that person.

Its why we cant have nice things.

Do agree, should be an option in arcade.

Not with the bp loss. They would be at negative bp. And counterattacking someone who has attacked you at least 3 times or done eneugh damage will not trigger this. Also, losing too much bp within a time frame will have you booted out of the match.(killing 5 teamates and not killing eneugh enemies)

34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Please add friendly fire.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Please don't the game is already too difficult for most all new and beginner players.

All I will do is shoot my teammates intentionally because they upset me so much at how bad they are at the game and how much they get in the way. Then the game will turn into one of those who is going to shot your teammates first type of games.

TERRIBLE IDEA.
  • Please don't the game is already too difficult for most all new and beginner players.

All I will do is shoot my teammates intentionally because they upset me so much at how bad they are at the game and how much they get in the way. Then the game will turn into one of those who is going to shot your teammates first type of games.

TERRIBLE IDEA.

Maybe only in arcade, then.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season