criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Best Lightsaber Battle in all the films

Which one? Mine's Maul vs Obi and Qui Gon.
"Never tell me the odds!"

Replies

• Empire_TW
    5921 posts Member
    This one
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Zach
    544 posts Member
    The two Luke vs Vader fights, but I probably prefer ESB because I like to imagine what it would be like seeing it for the first time in theaters. First real lightsaber duel ever created capped by the ultimate plot twist
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    Without question Anakin V Obi Wan.
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »

"You've lost. I have the high ground!"
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »

Agreed. That fight alone made up for the previous two prequel movies.
  • Second place is obviously Rey (with no previous training) versus Kylo Ren in TFA. :lol:
  • Actually I changed my mind. The first few seconds of Palpatine vs 4 jedi is one of the closest fight I've ever seen. In all seriousness though, what were those jedi thinking!? Kit Fisto, Sasee Tin, and that other guy who I forget his name are all on the jedi high council, so they should be able to fight, yet somehow, they're all struck down in seconds. Best fight scene ever.
  • DarthJ
    6330 posts Member
    For me its the Cloud City fight in V. The emotion, the rage Vader kicks in to, obviously the reveal at the end with the biggest shock in film history. I just love the dark setting too. Amazing fight scenes.

Second is Darth Maul vs Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, with third being Anakin vs Obi-Wan
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Zach
    544 posts Member
    Cad_Bane wrote: »

This one is also epic. It is the culmination of the entire saga OT and PT, it is the fight fans had anticipated for many years, and it is a duel between two heroes that we had come to love and root for. Not to mention the music and setting. A truly amazing scene.
  • JAREDUP
    1550 posts Member
    I am pretty even with Obi Wan vs Anakin and Yoda vs Palps

Favorite part with the Yoda and Palps fight is when Yoda throws the Senate hover seat back at Palps, Palps could've literally died if that hit him. Good stuff.
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • rollind24
    5344 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Second place is obviously Rey (with no previous training) versus Kylo Ren in TFA. :lol:

Disagree, Finn vs Kylo was quite a feat.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Kenobi_Dude
    1485 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Second place is obviously Rey (with no previous training) versus Kylo Ren in TFA. :lol:

Disagree, Finn vs Kylo was quite a feat.

Hahaha, good point. To be fair, I guess Kylo did have a serious Chewbacca bowcaster wound, but still.... come on now.