criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Rogue One Season Community Transmission Concept Idea

1356719

Replies

  • Either the devs are gonna do it or the modders are gonna do it. One or the other. It cannot be stooped. Rogue One content is coming.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • cosworth99 wrote: »
    I would drop $40 for this DLC right now. Zero hesitation.

    I'd pay $40 just for Jyn, her Imperial outfit, and a Scarif Beach/Jungle map that's available both online and offline.

    Shoot, I'd pay even more than $40. That's how much I want this stuff in the game.
    3jpg-6d9a31_765w.jpg
  • scrick
    76 posts Member
    Yes please.
  • That $40 is waiting.
    Find me in Blast, CO-OP, CS, usually playing Officer/Specialist/Aerial... u/n cosworth99. #nt242headshots #oldguy
    Add me (xbox Oregon server) if you like
  • Piscettios
    6145 posts Member
    cosworth99 wrote: »
    That $40 is waiting.

    You can spend that on the Jyn Eadu Scout and Krennic Scientist skins. :p
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Meguro
    355 posts Member
    If a Rogue One DLC had this much content, I wouldn’t mind paying for it either
  • Meguro wrote: »
    If a Rogue One DLC had this much content, I wouldn’t mind paying for it either


    Or any DLC, it’s a lot
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • I want this to be an actual season soooooo badly! Words wouldn't be able to describe the hype! The only thing I'd do differently is replace Dengar with Tarkin.

    And now, a request. Any chance you could do another one of these mock-seasons for Star Wars Rebels?
  • I would love Scarif to come back. K2SO, Baze, Chirrut....Yes, Yes, Yes. K2SO could be an enforcer.

    I would REALLY love a Coruscant map. Clone Wars Neon Era and thundery birth of empire variant.
  • Piscettios
    6145 posts Member
    Sandt1985 wrote: »
    I want this to be an actual season soooooo badly! Words wouldn't be able to describe the hype! The only thing I'd do differently is replace Dengar with Tarkin.

    And now, a request. Any chance you could do another one of these mock-seasons for Star Wars Rebels?

    Tarkin was on my list originally for this, but we chose Dengar as he would be a great counterpart for Baze.

    The crew behind this does not desire the Rebels. :#
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios
    6145 posts Member
    What’s this doing on the back pages... Rogue One thread, rise!
    3f0453bhpcny.png
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Yeet.
    OOM19 wrote: »

    Imagine it

    A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Sandt1985 wrote: »
    I want this to be an actual season soooooo badly! Words wouldn't be able to describe the hype! The only thing I'd do differently is replace Dengar with Tarkin.

    And now, a request. Any chance you could do another one of these mock-seasons for Star Wars Rebels?

    Tarkin was on my list originally for this, but we chose Dengar as he would be a great counterpart for Baze.

    The crew behind this does not desire the Rebels. :#

    If by crew, you mean the Dice, the lead hero designer hinted at Sabine pretty hardcore
  • Piscettios
    6145 posts Member
    Sandt1985 wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Sandt1985 wrote: »
    I want this to be an actual season soooooo badly! Words wouldn't be able to describe the hype! The only thing I'd do differently is replace Dengar with Tarkin.

    And now, a request. Any chance you could do another one of these mock-seasons for Star Wars Rebels?

    Tarkin was on my list originally for this, but we chose Dengar as he would be a great counterpart for Baze.

    The crew behind this does not desire the Rebels. :#

    If by crew, you mean the Dice, the lead hero designer hinted at Sabine pretty hardcore


    If you looked who I quoted, I meant the crew that created this thread. Said quoted person asked for a Rebels mock-season thread like this. Rebels ranks near the bottom for what most of us(that helped with this thread)would like to see.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Bump because this is still cool
    OOM19 wrote: »

    Imagine it

    A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Lonnisity
    1965 posts Member
    Okay, okay, you got me. I was thinking. RO season would be redundant since we had it in the last game. However, if it looks like this, I’m sold. Specifically because of Jedha, IG-88, and Tank trooper
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • UnknownGamer
    1928 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Meguro wrote: »
    If a Rogue One DLC had this much content, I wouldn’t mind paying for it either

    I would easily pay for this. No doubt, hands down(as season 4). Some great skins here, too. Easily would pay money. Hint hint to a certain company that has arts and electronic in the name.
    It is EA! :lol:
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • Whodunnit
    5631 posts Member
    Lonnisity wrote: »
    Okay, okay, you got me. I was thinking. RO season would be redundant since we had it in the last game. However, if it looks like this, I’m sold. Specifically because of Jedha, IG-88, and Tank trooper

    Yeah I like the idea how DICE puts skins, maps or heroes in a season not so obviously related to the topic. Like how they put Jabba's Palace theme into the Solo season. So same could be done here, some Bounty Hunters like IG-88 actually fits to the Rogue One theme (and they have to balance the hero sides and besides Krennic there wasn't any villain in RO).
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    Lonnisity wrote: »
    Okay, okay, you got me. I was thinking. RO season would be redundant since we had it in the last game. However, if it looks like this, I’m sold. Specifically because of Jedha, IG-88, and Tank trooper

    Yeah I like the idea how DICE puts skins, maps or heroes in a season not so obviously related to the topic. Like how they put Jabba's Palace theme into the Solo season. So same could be done here, some Bounty Hunters like IG-88 actually fits to the Rogue One theme (and they have to balance the hero sides and besides Krennic there wasn't any villain in RO).

    Grand Moff Tarkin, we could have a default original trilogy skin, and a rare CGI skin.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • Whodunnit
    5631 posts Member
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    Lonnisity wrote: »
    Okay, okay, you got me. I was thinking. RO season would be redundant since we had it in the last game. However, if it looks like this, I’m sold. Specifically because of Jedha, IG-88, and Tank trooper

    Yeah I like the idea how DICE puts skins, maps or heroes in a season not so obviously related to the topic. Like how they put Jabba's Palace theme into the Solo season. So same could be done here, some Bounty Hunters like IG-88 actually fits to the Rogue One theme (and they have to balance the hero sides and besides Krennic there wasn't any villain in RO).

    Grand Moff Tarkin, we could have a default original trilogy skin, and a rare CGI skin.
    I'd pick Tarkin over the rest but I heard rumors Tarkin doesn't have a chance to be added.
    DICE is not a Tarkin fan apparently.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    Lonnisity wrote: »
    Okay, okay, you got me. I was thinking. RO season would be redundant since we had it in the last game. However, if it looks like this, I’m sold. Specifically because of Jedha, IG-88, and Tank trooper

    Yeah I like the idea how DICE puts skins, maps or heroes in a season not so obviously related to the topic. Like how they put Jabba's Palace theme into the Solo season. So same could be done here, some Bounty Hunters like IG-88 actually fits to the Rogue One theme (and they have to balance the hero sides and besides Krennic there wasn't any villain in RO).

    Grand Moff Tarkin, we could have a default original trilogy skin, and a rare CGI skin.
    I'd pick Tarkin over the rest but I heard rumors Tarkin doesn't have a chance to be added.
    DICE is not a Tarkin fan apparently.

    Mean, what would he do? Not retreat, and tell someone to fire a laser?
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • Whodunnit
    5631 posts Member
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    Lonnisity wrote: »
    Okay, okay, you got me. I was thinking. RO season would be redundant since we had it in the last game. However, if it looks like this, I’m sold. Specifically because of Jedha, IG-88, and Tank trooper

    Yeah I like the idea how DICE puts skins, maps or heroes in a season not so obviously related to the topic. Like how they put Jabba's Palace theme into the Solo season. So same could be done here, some Bounty Hunters like IG-88 actually fits to the Rogue One theme (and they have to balance the hero sides and besides Krennic there wasn't any villain in RO).

    Grand Moff Tarkin, we could have a default original trilogy skin, and a rare CGI skin.
    I'd pick Tarkin over the rest but I heard rumors Tarkin doesn't have a chance to be added.
    DICE is not a Tarkin fan apparently.

    Mean, what would he do? Not retreat, and tell someone to fire a laser?

    For that alone, I'd be satisfied.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Just got to this! Wow if dice let the op give us updates the hype would be mega real for shore! Love everything about this tread!
  • KlownShueS wrote: »
    Just got to this! Wow if dice let the op give us updates the hype would be mega real for shore! Love everything about this tread!

    Hahaha! Nice Scariff Beach pun! Seriously, though, #ROSeason4
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • Meanwhile, Season 2 is not finished yet...
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • Piscettios
    6145 posts Member
    Meanwhile, Season 2 is not finished yet...

    In Paul Hogan voice*

    That’s not a season, THIS is a season..
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/112681/rogue-one-season-community-transmission-concept-idea#latest
    :D
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Whodunnit
    5631 posts Member
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    Just got to this! Wow if dice let the op give us updates the hype would be mega real for shore! Love everything about this tread!

    I'm pretty shore I'm just a regular Stormtrooper...
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    Just got to this! Wow if dice let the op give us updates the hype would be mega real for shore! Love everything about this tread!

    I'm pretty shore I'm just a regular Stormtrooper...

    Shore you are... Are you shore you are not Howard Shore?
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • I'm upping my price to $45
    Find me in Blast, CO-OP, CS, usually playing Officer/Specialist/Aerial... u/n cosworth99. #nt242headshots #oldguy
    Add me (xbox Oregon server) if you like
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    Just got to this! Wow if dice let the op give us updates the hype would be mega real for shore! Love everything about this tread!

    I'm pretty shore I'm just a regular Stormtrooper...

    Shorely you can't shorious
    Ponds main

    Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Whodunnit
    5631 posts Member
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    Just got to this! Wow if dice let the op give us updates the hype would be mega real for shore! Love everything about this tread!

    I'm pretty shore I'm just a regular Stormtrooper...

    Shorely you can't shorious

    But aren't they a little shore for a Stormtrooper?
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    Just got to this! Wow if dice let the op give us updates the hype would be mega real for shore! Love everything about this tread!

    I'm pretty shore I'm just a regular Stormtrooper...

    Shorely you can't shorious

    But aren't they a little shore for a Stormtrooper?

    Shore he is.
    But this season deserves to happen. I am shore of it. :lol:
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • This is great :smile:
    feel the force Sombering Jace
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    Just got to this! Wow if dice let the op give us updates the hype would be mega real for shore! Love everything about this tread!

    I'm pretty shore I'm just a regular Stormtrooper...

    Shorely you can't shorious
    I am shorious. And don't call me Shorely.
    OOM19 wrote: »

    Imagine it

    A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • This is great :smile:

    qez4bvefcatx.gif
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • This is great :smile:

    Thanks
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    Made by @Starwarsfanboosk_com @Piscettios @Mastahpeece and me.
    The Rogue One Season

    fwwqy1w93l25.jpg

    Welcome to the introduction of the Rogue One Season inspired by the anniversary of 2 years of the movie Rogue One™: A Star Wars story™.

    Fight alongside the freshly born Rebellion to stop the Empire's secret weapon, the Death Star or help the Imperials to stop the Rebel scums and lead your troopers to victory!
    The Rogue One Season will be spread across two months, and we’ve got a lot of content to cover, so let’s dive in.

    Coming in December

    NEW HEROES: JYN AND KRENNIC

    Reintroducing two new heroes from our last game Star Wars Battlefront 2015 with new abilities and more!

    JYN ERSO

    w5845r901wbo.png

    Jyn Erso joins the Ligth Side. As skilled with a blaster as she is in melee combat, Jyn charges into the battle and holds out as long as she can taking advantage of her rebellious spirit.
    - Weapon: A-180 pistol version (High rate of fire weapon with medium damage)

    - Health: 650 / Regen threshold: 200

    - ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / 10s CD / ⦗Rebellious Combatant⦘ - For 12 seconds, Jyn's health regen begins immediately, she also gains the cooling cell effect and gains damage reduction against blasters and explosives, her Regen threshold will also increase to 650 for the time the ability is active.

    - ABILITY (L1/LB) / 10s CD for each charge / ⦗Thermal Imploder⦘ - Has the damage and the range of a Improved Thermal detonator, but also blinds enemies, its a charge based ability that starts with 2 charges.

    - ABILITY (R1/RB) / Toggle ability /⦗Truncheon surge⦘ - Truncheon surge is a toggle ablity which allows Jyn to user her truncheon which acts similarly to a lightsaber but with a slower swing speed. It deals 150 damage per strike.

    - Emotes = ''Maybe we should leave target practice behind'' // ''I'm not used to people sticking around when things go bad'' // ''The time to fight is now!'' // "This is our chance to make a real difference"

    Jyn will also be receiving alternative appearances for you to purchase:

    INFILTRATION - Epic

    bcmud8t8nljv.png

    EADU SCOUT - Epic

    wd6qo0pva45d.png

    DIRECTOR KRENNIC

    2lq3am4u83xb.png

    The ambitious Director of the Advanced Weapons Research division of the Imperial Military joins the Dark side to stop the Rebellion and support his troopers with his knowledge of weaponry and inspiring them to battle.
    - Weapon: DT-29 (Handles similarly to the last game, except with much faster reload time and 8 base bullets)

    - Health: 650 / Regen threshold: 200

    - ABILITY (L1/LB) / 26s CD / ⦗Astromech Support⦘ - Krennic deploys an Astromech droid equipped with a small Squad Shield. If a Rebel soldier gets too close, the droid will release deadly fire on the ground, Krennic can command where the droid goes by aiming where he wishes it to go and pressing the ability button again, the closer Krennic is to the droid, the faster it's health/shield will regenerate.

    - ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / 16s CD / ⦗Advanced Weapons Research⦘ - Krennic grants all nearby allies an improved bullet effect out of the following options: explosive shot, ion shot, and a DOT effect (the ion shot does not decrease the weapon's base damage).

    - ABILITY (R1/RB) / 15s CD / ⦗Wrath of the Empire⦘ - Krennic and all allies around him gain 130 bonus health, damage reduction, faster abilities' recharge time and the cooling cell effect.

    - Emotes = "Oh, it's beautiful" // "We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy" // "The breaches have been filled, the enemy has been silenced" // "Are we blind??? DEPLOY THE GARRISSON, move!''

    Krennic will also be receiving alternative appearances for you to purchase:

    SCIENCE OFFICER - Common

    duqkhovumzio.png

    NEW MAPS: SCARIF BEACH, THE CITADEL TOWER, SCARIF SHIELD GATE

    We are reintroducing the sunny beach of Scarif as one large map supporting Conquest and Galactic Assault.

    We are also finally adding the Citadel Tower to the smaller game modes such as Extraction, Blast, Heroes Vs Villains and Hero Showdown.

    taro2f9281tq.jpg

    You'll be able to use the new Shoretrooper skin with the assault class as the default skin for Scarif maps.

    q5ziq4nb3bd0.jpg

    We are also adding a new Starfighter Assault map called Scarif Shield Gate to relive the monumental Battle of Scarif. Also supports Starfighter Hero Showdown.

    343u57mbg9uh.jpg

    NEW WEAPONS

    Coming with this season we are also adding new ways of getting into the Star Wars immersion by providing one new weapon for each class.

    The assault class will receive the E-22 - A weapon that is decent for all situations, and it exceeds at its cooling cell, which takes a lot of time to overheat.

    For the heavy class t will be the T-21 - A slow rate of fire weapon that thrives over longer distances.

    And the officer class will get the SE-14C - A single fire weapon that has great damage output, a decent rate of fire, but overheats rather fast.

    And last but not least the specialist class will be getting the E-11s - A fast rate of fire weapon with great damage output.

    Also changing the Deathtroopers' main weapon from the DLT-19 to their accurate blaster from the movie the E-11D - A variant of the standard E-11 rifle used by the Stormtrooper Corps, the E-11D boasts a stock and a large-bore reinforced rifle to maximize the weapon’s intensity and rate of fire. The Empire’s elite death troopers use these rifles on a number of missions.

    MORE CUSTOMIZATION

    One last thing we'll be adding is Stormtrooper customization, we know all of you want to customize your Stormtroopers, but this is a rather tricky subject to what would feel authentic and what it wouldn't, so we'll start off with something simple for the HEAVY class:

    ORANGE PAULDRON - Common

    BLACK PAULDRON - Common

    WHITE PAULDRON - Common

    RED PAULDRON - RARE

    Coming in January

    NEW HEROES: BAZE MALBUS, CHIRRUT IMWE

    In January join the liberation of Jedha with the Guardians of the Whills, Baze Malbus and Chirrut Imwe.

    BAZE MALBUS

    l49s8pcnxw2d.png

    Baze malbus is ready to avenge his home, While Baze may lack the faith, he makes up for it with his assortment of firepower, this rebel tank can soak up tons of damage and decimate his foes with his powerful heavy blaster.
    - Weapon: MWC-35 (Highest rate of fire in the entire game with high damage, overheats relatively fast when compared to other heavy blasters)

    - Health = 700 / Regen threshold: 200

    - ABILITY (R1/RB) / 16s CD / [Single shot mode] - Baze's blaster's lower barrel will collect energy into single shots primed by a pump-action foreguard, acts similarly to the vanguard.

    - ABILITY (L1/LB) / 14s CD / ⦗Homing Rocket⦘ - Baze Picks up his SpecForces HH-12 rocket launcher and is able to fire twice before it goes into cooldown, it deals high damage to vehicles and one-shot all troopers.

    - ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / 10s CD / ⦗Guardian of the Whills⦘ - Baze gains 200 temporary health, speed movement increase and the cooling cell effect.

    - Emotes = ''You're welcome'' // ''All right, how many do we need?'' // "They destroyed our home!" // ''I fight the Empire now''

    CHIRRUT IMWE

    dbl6c7e3003r.png

    Join Chirrut on the battlefield with the power of the force as your guide. Chirrut adds a high degree of versatility to the heroes and is the perfect compliment to his friend Baze Malbus.
    - Weapon: Chirrut's Lightbow: Slow rate of fire, fires a single projectile, 130 damage on a body shot, 200 on a headshot, doesn't have a damage drop off.

    - Health: 650 / Regen threshold: 350

    - Stamina: Rey's level

    - ABILITY (R1/RB) / Toggle ability / ⦗Staff⦘ - When toggled on, his primary becomes his staff. It deals 100 damage per hit but can be swung very quickly: Rate of swing 25% faster than lightsaber.

    - ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / 14s CD / ⦗One with the force⦘ - For 10 seconds, Chirrut and allies around him have their health regen starting immediately. While this ability is active, all allies affected by this ability, will be immune to blinding and slowing effects.

    - ABILITY (L1/LB) / 15s CD / [Melee combat expert] - Can only be activate with staff, Chirrut's staff gains a 15% swing rate increase. He gains unlimited CD on his ''dodge'' and his staff.

    - Emotes = "I am one with the Force and the Force is with me" // "You almost shot me!" // "Are you kidding me? I'm blind!" // "The Force is with me, and I fear nothing''

    NEW MAP: JEDHA CITY

    You'll be travelling to this sacred location where fools like Chirrut used to live, You'll be able to storm this ancient city in the modes Conquest, Extraction and Galatic Assault.

    jedha-main-image_4e3dd512.jpeg?region=51%2C0%2C1165%2C654&width=768

    You'll be able to use the new Tanktrooper skin as the default Heavy skin for the Jedha map, as well as play as Saw's partisians.

    vks8ky0iwj3o.jpg

    MORE CUSTOMIZATION

    Jyn will be receiving her outfit inspired by her appearance on Jedha:

    JEDHA UNDERCOVER - Rare

    ch2vryowd65f.png

    Your REBEL and RESISTANCE Troopers will also get quite a few new options to choose from:

    TOGHNATH - Epic/Assault

    tw766456umpd.jpg

    GIGORIAN - Legendary/Enforcers (New main weapon - Vulk TAU-6-23 "Blastmill" Rotary Blaster Cannon)

    qiavvj4oit7c.png

    Coming in February
    To finalize this amazing season, and bring balance to the hero roster, we'll be bringing 2 of the most deadly bounty hunters the galaxy has ever seen, Dengar and IG-88.

    DENGAR

    astxsq0bhlja.png
    - Weapon: Enhanced DLT-19 (increased damage)

    - Health: 700 / Regen threshold: 250
    - Melee = Vibroknife (deals the same ammount of dama as Boba's melee)

    - ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / 16s CD / ⦗Maxiumum Firepower⦘ - Dengar's DLT-19 gains the cooling cell effect, increased fire rate and increased damage for 8 seconds.

    - ABILITY (R1/RB) / 14s CD / [Job Satisfaction] - Dengar loves being in the middle of a figth, while this ability is active, Dengar receives 40% Damage reduction and 30 health back on a kill.

    - ABILITY (L1/LB) / 12s CD / ⦗Hurricane Strike⦘ - Dengar rushes toward his opponents with blinding speed and hits every opponent in the way while also knocking them down dealing 150 damage, when you press the ability button again he swings his weapon foward dealing 200 damage.

    - Emotes = ''I'm not just a pretty face'' // ''This is my grateful face'' // ''Like I said, MORE TOYS, HAHAHAHA!''// ''I can hear the credits calling my name, Dengaaaar"

    IG-88

    nzlwqgrs0wnh.png
    - Weapon: Enhanced E-11 (Increased damage output and damage fall off)

    - Health: 650 / Regen threshold: 200

    - Special feature: Due to his robotic nature, he has a unique health system: Explosives deal 50% less damage, normal blaster fire deals normal damage, and Ion damage deals 25% more damage. However, ion torpedoes and vehicle turrets cannot lock onto him.

    - ABILITY (R1/RB) / 16s CD / ⦗DAS-430 Neural Inhibitor⦘ - A projectile launcher that fires one green blast on the ground which lasts for 16 seconds. The projectile creates a 360° magnetic field 7 metres wide. Whoever gets caught in the magnetic field has their movement speed and aim speed decreased, also whoever is inside the magnetic field will lose 25 hp per second. This doesn't affect IG-88 in any way (basically a throwable Palpatine's Dark Aura).

    - ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / 13s CD / ⦗Sonic Stunner⦘ - IG-88 changes his E-11's firing mode to start firing painful blaster bolts that blind, deafen, and greatly reduce the accuracy of anything they touch for 5 seconds. Active for 6 seconds, 60 damage per bolt, 90 per bolt if they are more than 30 metres away.

    - ABILITY (L1/LB) / 15s CD / ⦗FlameThrower⦘ - IG-88 starts firing deadly flames from his wrist. Very large AOE (basically the same range as damage with a flametrooper using overload) although it slows down his movement speed sligthly.

    - Emotes = ''Bep poop bip'' // ''Bop pip pip'' // ''Bip bip bip'' // ''Bop bop bip''. In that order.

    We'd like to thank all Battlefront II players that were a part of the Rogue One Season, the team was very excited to bring Scarif back to the game, but in a more epic manner... and all the positive feedback around this season made it all worth it, but make no mistake, this is only the beggining, we'll continue support of the game past this season, so look foward to March where we'll detail the roadmap of our next season that starts soon™.

    That was AMAZING. Can you do a Clone Wars Community Transmission (season 4?)
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    Made by @Starwarsfanboosk_com @Piscettios @Mastahpeece and me.
    The Rogue One Season

    fwwqy1w93l25.jpg

    Welcome to the introduction of the Rogue One Season inspired by the anniversary of 2 years of the movie Rogue One™: A Star Wars story™.

    Fight alongside the freshly born Rebellion to stop the Empire's secret weapon, the Death Star or help the Imperials to stop the Rebel scums and lead your troopers to victory!
    The Rogue One Season will be spread across two months, and we’ve got a lot of content to cover, so let’s dive in.

    Coming in December

    NEW HEROES: JYN AND KRENNIC

    Reintroducing two new heroes from our last game Star Wars Battlefront 2015 with new abilities and more!

    JYN ERSO

    w5845r901wbo.png

    Jyn Erso joins the Ligth Side. As skilled with a blaster as she is in melee combat, Jyn charges into the battle and holds out as long as she can taking advantage of her rebellious spirit.
    - Weapon: A-180 pistol version (High rate of fire weapon with medium damage)

    - Health: 650 / Regen threshold: 200

    - ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / 10s CD / ⦗Rebellious Combatant⦘ - For 12 seconds, Jyn's health regen begins immediately, she also gains the cooling cell effect and gains damage reduction against blasters and explosives, her Regen threshold will also increase to 650 for the time the ability is active.

    - ABILITY (L1/LB) / 10s CD for each charge / ⦗Thermal Imploder⦘ - Has the damage and the range of a Improved Thermal detonator, but also blinds enemies, its a charge based ability that starts with 2 charges.

    - ABILITY (R1/RB) / Toggle ability /⦗Truncheon surge⦘ - Truncheon surge is a toggle ablity which allows Jyn to user her truncheon which acts similarly to a lightsaber but with a slower swing speed. It deals 150 damage per strike.

    - Emotes = ''Maybe we should leave target practice behind'' // ''I'm not used to people sticking around when things go bad'' // ''The time to fight is now!'' // "This is our chance to make a real difference"

    Jyn will also be receiving alternative appearances for you to purchase:

    INFILTRATION - Epic

    bcmud8t8nljv.png

    EADU SCOUT - Epic

    wd6qo0pva45d.png

    DIRECTOR KRENNIC

    2lq3am4u83xb.png

    The ambitious Director of the Advanced Weapons Research division of the Imperial Military joins the Dark side to stop the Rebellion and support his troopers with his knowledge of weaponry and inspiring them to battle.
    - Weapon: DT-29 (Handles similarly to the last game, except with much faster reload time and 8 base bullets)

    - Health: 650 / Regen threshold: 200

    - ABILITY (L1/LB) / 26s CD / ⦗Astromech Support⦘ - Krennic deploys an Astromech droid equipped with a small Squad Shield. If a Rebel soldier gets too close, the droid will release deadly fire on the ground, Krennic can command where the droid goes by aiming where he wishes it to go and pressing the ability button again, the closer Krennic is to the droid, the faster it's health/shield will regenerate.

    - ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / 16s CD / ⦗Advanced Weapons Research⦘ - Krennic grants all nearby allies an improved bullet effect out of the following options: explosive shot, ion shot, and a DOT effect (the ion shot does not decrease the weapon's base damage).

    - ABILITY (R1/RB) / 15s CD / ⦗Wrath of the Empire⦘ - Krennic and all allies around him gain 130 bonus health, damage reduction, faster abilities' recharge time and the cooling cell effect.

    - Emotes = "Oh, it's beautiful" // "We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy" // "The breaches have been filled, the enemy has been silenced" // "Are we blind??? DEPLOY THE GARRISSON, move!''

    Krennic will also be receiving alternative appearances for you to purchase:

    SCIENCE OFFICER - Common

    duqkhovumzio.png

    NEW MAPS: SCARIF BEACH, THE CITADEL TOWER, SCARIF SHIELD GATE

    We are reintroducing the sunny beach of Scarif as one large map supporting Conquest and Galactic Assault.

    We are also finally adding the Citadel Tower to the smaller game modes such as Extraction, Blast, Heroes Vs Villains and Hero Showdown.

    taro2f9281tq.jpg

    You'll be able to use the new Shoretrooper skin with the assault class as the default skin for Scarif maps.

    q5ziq4nb3bd0.jpg

    We are also adding a new Starfighter Assault map called Scarif Shield Gate to relive the monumental Battle of Scarif. Also supports Starfighter Hero Showdown.

    343u57mbg9uh.jpg

    NEW WEAPONS

    Coming with this season we are also adding new ways of getting into the Star Wars immersion by providing one new weapon for each class.

    The assault class will receive the E-22 - A weapon that is decent for all situations, and it exceeds at its cooling cell, which takes a lot of time to overheat.

    For the heavy class t will be the T-21 - A slow rate of fire weapon that thrives over longer distances.

    And the officer class will get the SE-14C - A single fire weapon that has great damage output, a decent rate of fire, but overheats rather fast.

    And last but not least the specialist class will be getting the E-11s - A fast rate of fire weapon with great damage output.

    Also changing the Deathtroopers' main weapon from the DLT-19 to their accurate blaster from the movie the E-11D - A variant of the standard E-11 rifle used by the Stormtrooper Corps, the E-11D boasts a stock and a large-bore reinforced rifle to maximize the weapon’s intensity and rate of fire. The Empire’s elite death troopers use these rifles on a number of missions.

    MORE CUSTOMIZATION

    One last thing we'll be adding is Stormtrooper customization, we know all of you want to customize your Stormtroopers, but this is a rather tricky subject to what would feel authentic and what it wouldn't, so we'll start off with something simple for the HEAVY class:

    ORANGE PAULDRON - Common

    BLACK PAULDRON - Common

    WHITE PAULDRON - Common

    RED PAULDRON - RARE

    Coming in January

    NEW HEROES: BAZE MALBUS, CHIRRUT IMWE

    In January join the liberation of Jedha with the Guardians of the Whills, Baze Malbus and Chirrut Imwe.

    BAZE MALBUS

    l49s8pcnxw2d.png

    Baze malbus is ready to avenge his home, While Baze may lack the faith, he makes up for it with his assortment of firepower, this rebel tank can soak up tons of damage and decimate his foes with his powerful heavy blaster.
    - Weapon: MWC-35 (Highest rate of fire in the entire game with high damage, overheats relatively fast when compared to other heavy blasters)

    - Health = 700 / Regen threshold: 200

    - ABILITY (R1/RB) / 16s CD / [Single shot mode] - Baze's blaster's lower barrel will collect energy into single shots primed by a pump-action foreguard, acts similarly to the vanguard.

    - ABILITY (L1/LB) / 14s CD / ⦗Homing Rocket⦘ - Baze Picks up his SpecForces HH-12 rocket launcher and is able to fire twice before it goes into cooldown, it deals high damage to vehicles and one-shot all troopers.

    - ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / 10s CD / ⦗Guardian of the Whills⦘ - Baze gains 200 temporary health, speed movement increase and the cooling cell effect.

    - Emotes = ''You're welcome'' // ''All right, how many do we need?'' // "They destroyed our home!" // ''I fight the Empire now''

    CHIRRUT IMWE

    dbl6c7e3003r.png

    Join Chirrut on the battlefield with the power of the force as your guide. Chirrut adds a high degree of versatility to the heroes and is the perfect compliment to his friend Baze Malbus.
    - Weapon: Chirrut's Lightbow: Slow rate of fire, fires a single projectile, 130 damage on a body shot, 200 on a headshot, doesn't have a damage drop off.

    - Health: 650 / Regen threshold: 350

    - Stamina: Rey's level

    - ABILITY (R1/RB) / Toggle ability / ⦗Staff⦘ - When toggled on, his primary becomes his staff. It deals 100 damage per hit but can be swung very quickly: Rate of swing 25% faster than lightsaber.

    - ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / 14s CD / ⦗One with the force⦘ - For 10 seconds, Chirrut and allies around him have their health regen starting immediately. While this ability is active, all allies affected by this ability, will be immune to blinding and slowing effects.

    - ABILITY (L1/LB) / 15s CD / [Melee combat expert] - Can only be activate with staff, Chirrut's staff gains a 15% swing rate increase. He gains unlimited CD on his ''dodge'' and his staff.

    - Emotes = "I am one with the Force and the Force is with me" // "You almost shot me!" // "Are you kidding me? I'm blind!" // "The Force is with me, and I fear nothing''

    NEW MAP: JEDHA CITY

    You'll be travelling to this sacred location where fools like Chirrut used to live, You'll be able to storm this ancient city in the modes Conquest, Extraction and Galatic Assault.

    jedha-main-image_4e3dd512.jpeg?region=51%2C0%2C1165%2C654&width=768

    You'll be able to use the new Tanktrooper skin as the default Heavy skin for the Jedha map, as well as play as Saw's partisians.

    vks8ky0iwj3o.jpg

    MORE CUSTOMIZATION

    Jyn will be receiving her outfit inspired by her appearance on Jedha:

    JEDHA UNDERCOVER - Rare

    ch2vryowd65f.png

    Your REBEL and RESISTANCE Troopers will also get quite a few new options to choose from:

    TOGHNATH - Epic/Assault

    tw766456umpd.jpg

    GIGORIAN - Legendary/Enforcers (New main weapon - Vulk TAU-6-23 "Blastmill" Rotary Blaster Cannon)

    qiavvj4oit7c.png

    Coming in February
    To finalize this amazing season, and bring balance to the hero roster, we'll be bringing 2 of the most deadly bounty hunters the galaxy has ever seen, Dengar and IG-88.

    DENGAR

    astxsq0bhlja.png
    - Weapon: Enhanced DLT-19 (increased damage)

    - Health: 700 / Regen threshold: 250
    - Melee = Vibroknife (deals the same ammount of dama as Boba's melee)

    - ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / 16s CD / ⦗Maxiumum Firepower⦘ - Dengar's DLT-19 gains the cooling cell effect, increased fire rate and increased damage for 8 seconds.

    - ABILITY (R1/RB) / 14s CD / [Job Satisfaction] - Dengar loves being in the middle of a figth, while this ability is active, Dengar receives 40% Damage reduction and 30 health back on a kill.

    - ABILITY (L1/LB) / 12s CD / ⦗Hurricane Strike⦘ - Dengar rushes toward his opponents with blinding speed and hits every opponent in the way while also knocking them down dealing 150 damage, when you press the ability button again he swings his weapon foward dealing 200 damage.

    - Emotes = ''I'm not just a pretty face'' // ''This is my grateful face'' // ''Like I said, MORE TOYS, HAHAHAHA!''// ''I can hear the credits calling my name, Dengaaaar"

    IG-88

    nzlwqgrs0wnh.png
    - Weapon: Enhanced E-11 (Increased damage output and damage fall off)

    - Health: 650 / Regen threshold: 200

    - Special feature: Due to his robotic nature, he has a unique health system: Explosives deal 50% less damage, normal blaster fire deals normal damage, and Ion damage deals 25% more damage. However, ion torpedoes and vehicle turrets cannot lock onto him.

    - ABILITY (R1/RB) / 16s CD / ⦗DAS-430 Neural Inhibitor⦘ - A projectile launcher that fires one green blast on the ground which lasts for 16 seconds. The projectile creates a 360° magnetic field 7 metres wide. Whoever gets caught in the magnetic field has their movement speed and aim speed decreased, also whoever is inside the magnetic field will lose 25 hp per second. This doesn't affect IG-88 in any way (basically a throwable Palpatine's Dark Aura).

    - ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / 13s CD / ⦗Sonic Stunner⦘ - IG-88 changes his E-11's firing mode to start firing painful blaster bolts that blind, deafen, and greatly reduce the accuracy of anything they touch for 5 seconds. Active for 6 seconds, 60 damage per bolt, 90 per bolt if they are more than 30 metres away.

    - ABILITY (L1/LB) / 15s CD / ⦗FlameThrower⦘ - IG-88 starts firing deadly flames from his wrist. Very large AOE (basically the same range as damage with a flametrooper using overload) although it slows down his movement speed sligthly.

    - Emotes = ''Bep poop bip'' // ''Bop pip pip'' // ''Bip bip bip'' // ''Bop bop bip''. In that order.

    We'd like to thank all Battlefront II players that were a part of the Rogue One Season, the team was very excited to bring Scarif back to the game, but in a more epic manner... and all the positive feedback around this season made it all worth it, but make no mistake, this is only the beggining, we'll continue support of the game past this season, so look foward to March where we'll detail the roadmap of our next season that starts soon™.

    That was AMAZING. Can you do a Clone Wars Community Transmission (season 4?)



    yea it was really well written
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • This is great :smile:

    Cheers
    Ponds main

    Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • This deserves to happen.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • Cwebb1886
    170 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I’m for this but doubt it. It was a seasonal thing. They sure won’t have a solo season in the next game. They have clone wars and an episode 9 season next year I don’t see how they will be able to fit rogue 1 in. I can see a few skins being modded for a couple characters but an entire modified season from scratch along with maps? Don’t think it will ever happen.
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Cwebb1886 wrote: »
    They sure won’t have a solo season in the next game.

    Solo is not comparable to Rogue One.

    See the movie first. I actually enjoyed it
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • This deserves to happen.

    Indeed it does.
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Cwebb1886 wrote: »
    They sure won’t have a solo season in the next game.

    Solo is not comparable to Rogue One.

    See the movie first. I actually enjoyed it

    RO was still better, and needs to be in game.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Cwebb1886 wrote: »
    They sure won’t have a solo season in the next game.

    Solo is not comparable to Rogue One.

    See the movie first. I actually enjoyed it

    RO was still better, and needs to be in game.

    Opinions aside, I would love to see this
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Mastahpeece
    2322 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Cwebb1886 wrote: »
    I’m for this but doubt it. It was a seasonal thing. They sure won’t have a solo season in the next game. They have clone wars and an episode 9 season next year I don’t see how they will be able to fit rogue 1 in. I can see a few skins being modded for a couple characters but an entire modified season from scratch along with maps? Don’t think it will ever happen.

    Solo is completely different from RO. Solo takes place no where near the GCW while RO is the start of it
    Ponds main

    Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Lmk know if you need help developing any character concepts love this idea
    feel the force Sombering Jace
  • @SomberingJace @Whodunnit would love to see you two work on a Clone Wars Community transmission.
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Cwebb1886 wrote: »
    They sure won’t have a solo season in the next game.

    Solo is not comparable to Rogue One.

    See the movie first. I actually enjoyed it

    RO was still better, and needs to be in game.

    Opinions aside, I would love to see this

    You know what, we can both agree that they were both good, so how bout we leave it at that? Because they were both done well. :smiley:
    @SomberingJace @Whodunnit would love to see you two work on a Clone Wars Community transmission.

    Made a small one on my large idea thread, but for Season 5 Battle Lines.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
Sign In or Register to comment.