criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

The Roadmap

Prev13456712
F8RGE
958 posts EA Community Manager
mda12x6d5vsl.png

Replies

• stevenomes
    4701 posts Member
    haters what now? BOOm!
  • Seastorm
    271 posts Member
    Thank you for all the hard work and effort! Looks great!
  • Looking good for my clone brothas...
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Good job, y'all. Must admit that I was hoping it would all be coming a little bit closer together, but I am good with it. I hope you guys will bring in the new mode within a couple of weeks.
    So does this mean that their will be more stuff added to this Roadmap in the coming months?
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • I thought Geonosis would come in fall with Obi-Wan and Grievous. But other than that this is what I expected; at least the large scale mode and squad system come in fall though.
  • Before I read, good job. Now, time to look at what we've got...
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • I hope we get heavy attacks added through the Δ/Y input.

hnytpwosbe30.png

• so we have to wait for another roadmap now.

and we will be patient just like we were for the first one.
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    mda12x6d5vsl.png

I’m disappointed in the wait but at least I know how long so it softens the blow a bit. After genosis can we get corusant with padme and jango. Also clone skins will be spread out through 5 months or something like that, will we also get the sullustian skin we all wanted?
  • I see "Clone trooper appearances." does this mean we finally get clone customization?
    will it be individual customization?
    also, I saw "Large-Scale Gamemode." this conquest?
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • is this complete tho? I seriously doubt this is everything planned. maybe this is the stuff that is confirmed will happen, and not all that they want to do.
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Now that I just read through it all...
    R_Schez wrote: »
    Time to abandon ship for some months

Well, I wasn't expecting anything anytime soon, and I guessed correctly on when we'd get the 4 heroes. Still, can't be but somewhat disappointed. We get 2 months (July and August), which can be any time during said months, and then two seasons (fall and winter). Sooooooo, in other words, they are largely making it up as they go. Remember when we were getting Grievous and Obi Wan close to launch, along with Droidekas and such?

Yeah, so do I...
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Hey - we have already passed the longest day in the Northern Hemisphere. Winter is just around the corner. Soon be Christmas!
  • I thought the content would be coming a tad quicker, but at least the plan is out
  • Champlooie wrote: »
    Meh.
    Cahhmakt wrote: »
    Geonosis in December.......fail

December if we're lucky (we are not lucky). Winter could (likely) means January or February.

Anyone want to bet obi and grievous aren't released until around 1 year anniversary of release?

No itll be December at the latest because they previously said this year so its winter within this year
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Hey - we have already passed the longest day in the Northern Hemisphere. Winter is just around the corner. Soon be Christmas!

YEAH, JUST A FEW, SHORT...6...months...

yeah...

• moonalien
    460 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    so its 2 heroes & new mode in sep/oct & geonosis & other 2 heroes in december :D
  • AzorAhai
    1382 posts Member
    Thanks for getting this out there. I imagine we'll get a Community Transmission next week? I had 2 scenarios in my head for when the heroes would come out. One was optimistic. This matches the realistic one. I was apparently under the wrong impression about the large scale game mode. I thought it would debut with Geonosis, so this is good news. Good news all around.
  • The intial road map features stuff we already knew with dates worse than we could have imagined, but it says more stuff will be added so I guess we'll be getting things in between. Maybe they can also move up the dates of some things if it works well

Yes! exactly! we still have hope!
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • moonalien wrote: »
    so its 2 heroes & new mode in sep/oct & geonosis & other 2 heroes in nov/dec :D i read they were working on 7 new heroes in below link...

https://reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/8sa5n7/focused_feedback_obiwan_kenobi_general_grievous/

several not 7. Although im certain there are more heroes in the works, just a lot less progressed, and in the coming months the roadmap will surely be updated to include more heroes and planets.
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • lol guys the roadmaps not finished yet. this is just the worst case scenario. its probable that in actuality its gonna be better than this.
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • The intial road map features stuff we already knew with dates worse than we could have imagined, but it says more stuff will be added so I guess we'll be getting things in between. Maybe they can also move up the dates of some things if it works well

Yes! exactly! we still have hope!

My guess is july and august strengthened with sullustan stuff from the first game. Hhopefully in SA and GA too not just HvV. I mean, its not THAT hard to slap an objective over GA or SA. Besides, they could even reuse walker assault since GA doesn't really have anything like that (even if it did we don't need every single map to be astoundingly varied). I for one would be fine with 3-4 maps with the same objective. Although I do hope they don't port over like 10 GA sized maps from BF1 without any variance whatsoever. Middle ground, DICE.
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif