criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Rate 1-10 reaction to new roadmap

Prev13
1=Worst possible outcome, 10=Best outcome possible

I say 6. We know what is there and the winter thing is disappointing, but I will remain positive. I’m hoping more is in store this year that has not been revealed!

Replies

• I honestly have no real reaction. While reading the new Roadmap I think my eyes glazed over and I started thinking about my plans for the 4th of July . . .

KC
  • SAM4XE
    293 posts Member
    I'll give it a 5 simply because the content that's coming is good but the order they're releasing it bad.
  • to me it was pass fail. they released the roadmap today as they said they would. that is the first step of getting back to respectability. though it will take a lot more. good start.
  • Im gonna say a 5 :)

I think Im happy with the content overall, but:

Im a little worried about Hero Starfighters, given how there are 3 Millennium Falcons.

While on/off lightsabers are things that people have been asking for, I dont really understand why.

... There's so much Clone Wars content. All of it is clone wars, no mentions of more infantry customization options - just clone troopers. Thats my biggest disappointment.

Personally, I think Geonosis could have been included into the Fall update and then the Clone Wars thing should have been considered over. Im disappointed that Clone Wars is all we will have this year. It's my least favorite era. I find the battles so unemotional :/

Im not especially happy with the people who have pulled all of their focus on to Clone Wars content for the rest of the year, but eh, Ill get over it :)
    "The question," she replied, "Is not whether you will love, hurt, dream, and die. It is what you will love, why you will hurt, when you will dream, and how you will die. This is your choice. You cannot pick the destination, only the path." - Oathbringer.
  • 2 or 3, I was really happy when we heard about all the content, and it made it seem like they've been working on it all since like january keeping it secret but in actuality they probably just started on clone wars in like late april, and were forced to by ea or disney. really let down
    5e4dc1dqaavr.gif

"Never doubt what you have done, All your decisions brought you to that point."
    ―Kreia
  • If it takes half a year to release 1 new map and 4 heroes, how long would it take them to release a whole new game? Oh that's right, most of the devs aren't working on Battlefront 2 anymore. We're getting hardcore low balled here, folks.

Just wish they'd allow mods to not be a bannable offense. Like, can we let as many people help out as possible?
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Lonnisity
    1941 posts Member
    6 I guess. Nothing we didn’t already know but they had some good details in there. I do like that the large-scale mode is coming BEFORE Geonosis. That means it won’t be exclusive to that one map
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • OcDoc
    745 posts Member
    6 - wasn’t sure about the timing of the new conquest mode. Now I know. Otherwise, I didn’t learn much but nice to be more official about things.
  • A 5/10. I would of rated it lower if that game mode wasn't listed to be coming before geonosis.

Ea fully wants to abandon this game and just let it be. Like they did Medal of Honor Warfighter.
    Warfighter had 1 dlc and then EA abandoned it.

Its really just Disney keeping this game alive at all since they will always want it to promote their movies.
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
    Glad it was on time. Excited about the content, but the wait is too long and we don't know what's coming between August and November
  • Dezert
    206 posts Member
    One.

XBox/Steam/Origin >> M1chaelSavage
    1UcxMVz.gif
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >>>>>>> Player Stats we will have <<<<<<<
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member

What was said before and that’s all.

Needs more maps and weapons.
  • unit900000
    2627 posts Member
    1 complete garbage to long of a wait for the new content and there is nothing we didn't all ready know plus there is no private matches and no big bug fix patches mentioned either.

its basically here you go guys everything you all ready knew but now you know you have to wait half a year for the new content!

pathetic.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Meguro
    355 posts Member
    My reaction yzehscon3qt2.gif
  • 1=Worst possible outcome, 10=Best outcome possible

I say 6. We know what is there and the winter thing is disappointing, but I will remain positive. I’m hoping more is in store this year that has not been revealed!

• 1/10. Easily. It is by far the worst case scenario. All "major" content that's on this roadmap had already been confirmed. However the only way to mess that up would be to make us wait even longer than we thought, AND split up the content and string it our for us to wait even longer.

No hints at a Season 4.

No hints at legendary hero skins (Chewie with C-3PO, Luke, Maul with cyber legs)

Just previously confirmed news mixed with bad news.

Maybe no hints at Season 4 because there is no Season 4. It’s possible they are just stretching the clone wars content out and then the game is done?
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    1 complete garbage to long of a wait for the new content and there is nothing we didn't all ready know plus there is no private matches and no big bug fix patches mentioned either.

its basically here you go guys everything you all ready knew but now you know you have to wait half a year for the new content!

pathetic.

Bottom of the map confirms that bug fixes are coming.
    Other than that your opinion is certainly a valid one.
  • 2/10 This roadmap shouldn’t of been posted until they had added more than we already know what was coming. I’d rather have been annoyed that Ben couldn’t get it to us this Friday than to see such a poorly made ‘roadmap’ and the horrible push backed dating.
  • xmasterful
    614 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    This should sum up my immediate response to the roadmap:
    k615fjv9mf4m.gif
    My rating is π.
    cucjqd5p8g4i.gif
    Remember the most powerful walk the line between rage and serenity.
  • Lord_Oz
    433 posts Member
    3...doesn't matter, certain other games will be launching that will take a massive amount of this player base away if they follow this roadmap...that content mentioned ALL needs to be out by September, cause when October hits...ooh boy. There's a minimum of 6 "AAA games" launching in October, they can't keep that content back, they need to bust it out if they want to monetize skins. I'm already back up to 550k credits after getting all the hero skins currently available. They should be pumping skins out left and right by now.
  • xmasterful
    614 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    DarthJ wrote: »
    I give it a good solid 3
    Lord_Oz wrote: »
    61ffr0k0ue6d.gif

cucjqd5p8g4i.gif
    Remember the most powerful walk the line between rage and serenity.
  • A 5/10. I would of rated it lower if that game mode wasn't listed to be coming before geonosis.

Ea fully wants to abandon this game and just let it be. Like they did Medal of Honor Warfighter.
    Warfighter had 1 dlc and then EA abandoned it.

Its really just Disney keeping this game alive at all since they will always want it to promote their movies.

"They are committed to the game"
  • avmav
    533 posts Member
    What were people expecting though!? They already announced the future dlc, roadmap is just when, and we knew clone wars would be fall
  • DarthJ
    6070 posts Member
    xmasterful wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    I give it a good solid 3
    Lord_Oz wrote: »
    61ffr0k0ue6d.gif

My man! Love lord of the rings
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • auldtam
    136 posts Member
    1....it is all an elaborate scheme to make us buy battlefield V :D :D
    PSN: auldtam
  • I’d say 2
  • 2 because it actually gave me a laugh at how bad it was.
  • 8/10.
  • 9/10 now i have much time for collect credits
  • 3...cuz there’s nothing new...