criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Enjoying the first game more

TheStalker88
6084 posts Member
edited June 2018
HvV lasts longer and is more engaging. Heroes don't die from stunning in a few hits. Graphics are better, there are less bugs and the game is more polished. More maps, content and modes. Who agrees?

Replies

• Lonnisity
    1941 posts Member
    The first game has it’s pros.

And a whole lotta cons.
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • It's a better game but the net code and servers are a disaster
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • OcDoc
    1067 posts Member
    I love the maps (especially the quantity) in the new game and I like the class system. Otherwise, I like the first one better.
  • Ya Battlefront 2004 was great. The lack of playable heroes really made the Infantry combat better

Oh you are talking about Battlefront 2015. Oh no that game is terrible and I will never touch it again. Its the only game I have a physical copy of that isnt installed on my xbox.
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • Ppong_Man12
    2040 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    tankertoad wrote: »
    It's a better game but the net code and servers are a disaster

Agree, I think everyone here knows I think 15 is superior to this game with better modes, but your right, servers are trash sometimes.
    Post edited by Ppong_Man12 on
  • Had alot of fun in HvV recently. Still alot of people playing
  • Did you see the post to bring back BF15 HvV?
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Yeah it would be awesome but the stun locking and hero survivability would still bring the experience down
  • A_C0NFU53D_SH03
    581 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Yeah it would be awesome but the stun locking and hero survivability would still bring the experience down

Thank you, lets pretend the bumping never happened. *wink wink*
  • Shinjuku
    1758 posts Member
    I think I just may as well uninstall SWBF2 and head back on to SWBF15, is it still alive and healthy?
    MLtmeEi.png
    " If you're not with me, then you're my enemy."
  • Kerle
    427 posts Member
    There are three things I miss about SWBF15

- the DLC Maps
    - the attack on the Deathstar, including the epic trench run.

- somewhat and somehow the menu. I cant even tell what it was, but the game just presented itself better. Brighter colors, more friendly and inviting, having the fun the mouse droid, an AT-AT, R2-D2 and Creepio running through the picture. The BF2 main menu is just so basic and boring. Its better now with the new showcase, but still worse than in BF1.
    "Lady Gaga said shes addicted to [THC]. And its not harmless." - Jeff Sessions, US Attorney General

"Yeah, ok, Jeff. But Lady Gaga also said: 'I think that men and women deserve to love each other equally'...
    ...So please, Jeff, if you going to live your life according to Gaga quotes, accept the entire canon." - John Oliver.
  • Empire_TW
    5504 posts Member
    Ya Battlefront 2004 was great. The lack of playable heroes really made the Infantry combat better

Oh you are talking about Battlefront 2015. Oh no that game is terrible and I will never touch it again. Its the only game I have a physical copy of that isnt installed on my xbox.

Playing on Naboo plains, Bespin Platforms, Kashyyyk Islands, Tatooine dune sea, Rhen Var Harbor, and Genonosis was great.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • avmav
    533 posts Member
    I still play 2015 on ps4 now and then, is better imo
  • Same here. Gonna enjoy HvV again today. Then extraction or chaotic sabotage on Bespin. Good things don't really get old.
  • Played Minecraft for several hours today with my daughter. Is better imo.
  • cry more, battlefront 2015 was ****. in my opinion a total rip off.. enjoy your diorama mode.
    tVsNOoH.gif
  • cry more, battlefront 2015 was ****. in my opinion a total rip off.. enjoy your diorama mode.

Why do you care?
  • i2CRE8TOR
    1461 posts Member
    HvV lasts longer and is more engaging. Heroes don't die from stunning in a few hits. Graphics are better, there are less bugs and the game is more polished. More maps, content and modes. Who agrees?

+1

Been quite some time for me even though I have been hanging around the fringes of the forum galaxy far, far away... but I logged back in to support THIS original SWBF1 member and their opinion.

Unfortunately this game (SWBF2) drove away my son (SWBF1 partner) a long, long time ago... go figure that the re-introduction of a version of EXTRACTION for SWBF2 brought him (well both of us) back for a enjoyable period of time playing as partners.