criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Battlefield 1 Collector's Edition on Sale Cheap! Next 9 hours (courtesy woot.com)

EA Battlefield 1 Exclusive Collector's Edition (Game not included). About 9 hours left from the time of the post.

https://electronics.woot.com/offers/battlefield-1-collectors-set-no-game-11

I'm shocked there are still any left. This is indeed the original exclusive $220 or so Collector's Edition sold at launch, minus the game and DLC code for a weapon. Technically $160 value. Original price listed was $64.50 but this is on sale for $12.99!. Free shipping if an Amazon Prime member.

I already ordered it and got mine, but figured I would notify the rest of anyone who may be interested. I already had the game after all this time so this was truly an amazing deal for me. The statue is huge!
Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png

Replies

• oStarZ
    11 posts Member
    Is this legit? And what does Valid Token Confirmed mean?
  • Assassino37
    1104 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Yeah, woot.com does amazing deals like this often. I already received mine after just a few days with Amazon. This particular one is a steal, this is the first gaming deal I've seen from them. They don't always advertise everything so you have to look for stuff.

My signature is poking fun at the old Battlefront forums where if you had too many windows open and tried to reply "too fast" (according to the system) to multiple threads, you got an "invalid token" error causing you to wait to reply. They eventually fixed it, though. So technically if a post went through it would be a 'valid token confirmed' thus my sig.
    Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png
  • IIPrest0nII
    3585 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Just a reminder for people who wants to buy the game from the third-party sellers:

EA assumes no responsibility with respect to the selection, performance, and use of information or products found on these or other third-party retailers and websites.

Returns and Refunds for Full Game Downloads Purchased from a Third-party Retail Store

If you would like to return and/or request a refund for a full game download published by Electronic Arts but purchased from a third-party retail store, contact the retailer where you made the purchase to inquire about the retailer's return or refund policies.

Please be careful :)
    SWBF Forums Senior Moderator/ Check out the forum rules & guidelines
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Just a reminder for people who wants to buy the game from the third-party sellers:

EA assumes no responsibility with respect to the selection, performance, and use of information or products found on these or other third-party retailers and websites.

Returns and Refunds for Full Game Downloads Purchased from a Third-party Retail Store

If you would like to return and/or request a refund for a full game download published by Electronic Arts but purchased from a third-party retail store, contact the retailer where you made the purchase to inquire about the retailer's return or refund policies.

Please be careful :)
    You should memorize that