criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

REY or Padme?

lerodemmy
3298 posts Member
Who would you marry?

I think I'd have to go with REY because she's younger and still alive. The only concern would be that she is incredibly overpowered, but I think I can handle herself.
21 years in the making... the wait is almost over. Pre-order RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
header.jpg?t=1547513853

Replies

  • Landeaux2
    3034 posts Member
    Obviously Padme because she gave birth to Luke
  • Dash
    11381 posts Member
    I’d marry Padme, Rey would be me Feisty side chick who can handle herself independently. :wink:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Has nothing to do with BFII
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • IronSoldier
    2692 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Moved to off topic..
  • Empire_TW
    3864 posts Member
    Um, is polygamy legal?
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    gy16xibs0qi6.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.


  • LaurenXIV
    442 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Rey :)


    Looking at the pros/cons:


    Rey

    Pros:
    1. Shes hot.
    2. The Force would be useful in day-to-day life.
    3. Cutting things would no longer be an issue
    4. She can mind-trick you, if youre into that.
    5. She could protect you.
    6. Rey has a little darkness in her. Hot :P
    7. I can think of some very NSFW uses for the Force. It would make things interesting :D

    Cons:
    1. ?


    Padme

    Pros:
    1. Shes hot.
    2. She could protect you.

    Cons:
    1. Is dead
    2. (If it was a time before her death) Married to Darth Vader, making marrying Padme probably dangerous... he doesn't seem the type to approve of it :P
    3. Is a politician, which is a major turn-off *shudders*
    4. Has a weird sense of fashion that would probably attract unwanted attention


    If I could marry anyone from a Star Wars movie though (assuming I wasn't already engaged) I would choose Captain Phasma :)


    "The question," she replied, "Is not whether you will love, hurt, dream, and die. It is what you will love, why you will hurt, when you will dream, and how you will die. This is your choice. You cannot pick the destination, only the path." - Oathbringer.
  • I’ll decide once Rey gets her shirt ripped or puts on a bikini.
    Everything is proceeding as I have forseen.
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Padme is soo hot. Rey pales in comparison.
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    The_Senate wrote: »
    I’ll decide once Rey gets her shirt ripped or puts on a bikini.
    s8j2naakvbsb.jpeg
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    LaurenXIV wrote: »
    4. She can mind-trick you, if youre into that.
    ...
  • LaurenXIV
    442 posts Member
    Evazan127 wrote: »
    LaurenXIV wrote: »
    4. She can mind-trick you, if youre into that.
    ...

    Believe me, it wouldnt be that weird. People in this universe have er... certain erotic uses for hypnosis. Im not joking! Its actually a thing :P A mind trick would just be an ultimate version of that for people who enjoy it. Therefore, pro :P
    "The question," she replied, "Is not whether you will love, hurt, dream, and die. It is what you will love, why you will hurt, when you will dream, and how you will die. This is your choice. You cannot pick the destination, only the path." - Oathbringer.
  • Batman20
    1232 posts Member
    Padme from attack of the clones
  • bfloo
    12991 posts Member
    LaurenXIV wrote: »
    Rey :)


    Looking at the pros/cons:


    Rey

    Pros:
    1. Shes hot.
    2. The Force would be useful in day-to-day life.
    3. Cutting things would no longer be an issue
    4. She can mind-trick you, if youre into that.
    5. She could protect you.
    6. Rey has a little darkness in her. Hot :P
    7. I can think of some very NSFW uses for the Force. It would make things interesting :D

    Cons:
    1. ?


    Padme

    Pros:
    1. Shes hot.
    2. She could protect you.

    Cons:
    1. Is dead
    2. (If it was a time before her death) Married to Darth Vader, making marrying Padme probably dangerous... he doesn't seem the type to approve of it :P
    3. Is a politician, which is a major turn-off *shudders*
    4. Has a weird sense of fashion that would probably attract unwanted attention


    If I could marry anyone from a Star Wars movie though (assuming I wasn't already engaged) I would choose Captain Phasma :)


    You've really put a lot of thought into this
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • LaurenXIV
    442 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    LaurenXIV wrote: »
    Rey :)


    Looking at the pros/cons:


    Rey

    Pros:
    1. Shes hot.
    2. The Force would be useful in day-to-day life.
    3. Cutting things would no longer be an issue
    4. She can mind-trick you, if youre into that.
    5. She could protect you.
    6. Rey has a little darkness in her. Hot :P
    7. I can think of some very NSFW uses for the Force. It would make things interesting :D

    Cons:
    1. ?


    Padme

    Pros:
    1. Shes hot.
    2. She could protect you.

    Cons:
    1. Is dead
    2. (If it was a time before her death) Married to Darth Vader, making marrying Padme probably dangerous... he doesn't seem the type to approve of it :P
    3. Is a politician, which is a major turn-off *shudders*
    4. Has a weird sense of fashion that would probably attract unwanted attention


    If I could marry anyone from a Star Wars movie though (assuming I wasn't already engaged) I would choose Captain Phasma :)


    You've really put a lot of thought into this


    Ehhhhhh not really ;)

    Though I have thought about it before :)
    "The question," she replied, "Is not whether you will love, hurt, dream, and die. It is what you will love, why you will hurt, when you will dream, and how you will die. This is your choice. You cannot pick the destination, only the path." - Oathbringer.
  • Vespervin
    673 posts Member
    Padme.
    Failed to connect to EA Online.
  • Midichlorian
    1389 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I hope Rey and Kylo hook up, bout time a Skywalker gets a happy-ending love story.
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    LaurenXIV wrote: »
    Evazan127 wrote: »
    LaurenXIV wrote: »
    4. She can mind-trick you, if youre into that.
    ...

    Believe me, it wouldnt be that weird. People in this universe have er... certain erotic uses for hypnosis. Im not joking! Its actually a thing :P A mind trick would just be an ultimate version of that for people who enjoy it. Therefore, pro :P
    I know people like that stuff it’s really funny u thought of that
  • Spiito
    1349 posts Member
    Cookie one or Cookie two?
    No thank you, gimme some Lekku. I'd wed Hera Syndulla.
  • Llunotts
    281 posts Member
    Jyn Erso. Definetly.
  • LaurenXIV
    442 posts Member
    Evazan127 wrote: »
    LaurenXIV wrote: »
    Evazan127 wrote: »
    LaurenXIV wrote: »
    4. She can mind-trick you, if youre into that.
    ...

    Believe me, it wouldnt be that weird. People in this universe have er... certain erotic uses for hypnosis. Im not joking! Its actually a thing :P A mind trick would just be an ultimate version of that for people who enjoy it. Therefore, pro :P
    I know people like that stuff it’s really funny u thought of that


    It wouldn't be if you knew me irl :P :D
    "The question," she replied, "Is not whether you will love, hurt, dream, and die. It is what you will love, why you will hurt, when you will dream, and how you will die. This is your choice. You cannot pick the destination, only the path." - Oathbringer.
  • Dash wrote: »
    I’d marry Padme, Rey would be me Feisty side chick who can handle herself independently. :wink:

    Good luck with those fantasies.
    I like my blue milk cold.
  • id have to go with padme. shes too hot
  • Padme!

    I wouldn't mind having a senator as a wife.
    She's enormous hot.

    tumblr_nmelfzB3te1tbpfr5o4_540.gif
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg

    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • This is an easy one
    "Never tell me the odds!"
  • Why not both? >:)
    You can't spell "steal" without EA


    hxed7ph501zd.png
  • Devlin21
    8227 posts Member
    Padme can die from sadness.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

  • Piscettios
    4447 posts Member
    Llunotts wrote: »
    Jyn Erso. Definetly.

    1. Jyn
    2. ESB Leia

    66fclxk4p23w.png
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!