criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Today’s Challenge «Fully Functional»

All I can say is
uvw36c9i7uxn.gif

Replies

• Description was wrong. Need to kill 10 players using the Bomber, not the Interceptor.

KC

LOL, I've become accustomed to playing one extra match of SF to get the achievements to properly register. After my round with interceptor I randomly decided that I need to rank up my bomber and got the achievement. As Rey says, "that was lucky"!
  • marvin616
    379 posts Member
    Description was wrong. Need to kill 10 players using the Bomber, not the Interceptor.

KC

Thank you.
  • Yeah this morning I played for like 2 hours and got over 100 kills with Interceptor class... then I saw someone say Bomber so I just played and got the challenge. I don’t know why they have such trouble with writing here challenges and implementing them. Sometimes they work perfectly and others the criteria for completion doesn’t match what the description said.

Also... their grammar was wrong... it said “a Interceptor” should have been “an Interceptor” of course maybe they meant to write Bomber and had the correct grammar but most likely I’d bet they got both wrong haha.
  • Spiito
    1913 posts Member
    Finally got it, had to play a few matches to get a game with the bomber class included.
    (Thanks, KC!)
    Wknuto!
  • tankertoad
    6323 posts Member
    Great OP
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • univurshul
    1667 posts Member
    cheers to the op & subsequent sleuths. Played bomber for a bit and got my 1K. Actually fun to go All SA tonight and slay it for a bit.

Rey & Chewie's iteration feeling bit buffed these days. Or maybe I had a great round...
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• Toddyrocket
    2436 posts Member
    Well there you go.
    I even tried arcade to see if it worked lol
    Thanks.
  • then I saw someone say Bomber

You're welcome. ;)

• Sniffy44
    394 posts Member
    whatever guy they have typing in these challenge descriptions needs to be reassigned to some other task.
  • Anapoda
    741 posts Member
    Sniffy44 wrote: »
    whatever guy they have typing in these challenge descriptions needs to be reassigned to some other task.

He is sharpening pencils now.
  • Description was wrong. Need to kill 10 players using the Bomber, not the Interceptor.

KC

LOL I got over 20 kills using Interceptor and then noticed it still didn't register a single kill. Figured it was just another broken challenge. Glad i checked the forum...

Thanks KC.
  • Just for information: the description in german was correct ;)
  • Anapoda
    741 posts Member
    TariboWest wrote: »
    Just for information: the description in german was correct ;)

Thanks god!! I was so worried about that.
  • jonci
    1100 posts Member
    Anapoda wrote: »
    Sniffy44 wrote: »

He is sharpening pencils now.

Probably stab themselves and get graphite poisoning.
    Perhaps the muppet's should decide on the challenges for the week and ask the community to guess it correctly for an extra 1000 credits.

Or at least stop using google translate.

Perhaps after all the screw ups on these challenges they should give out a we are truly stupid and we are really sorry for messing you all about for the last few months as they do not count correctly any way crate.
    Or at least a this is not the challenge you are looking for Emote.
  • Goomas
    94 posts Member
    Wonderful bug EA! Spent an about an hour or so in Starfighter Assault in my interceptor taking out at least 30 or 40 ships and got zip. Nadda, nothing. So much for Timed Challenges being worth anything. And as for handing out EMOTE Crates (5 rounds of your new module), why not make EMOTES WORK TO START WITH? Emotes have NEVER worked on XBox One X and apparently never will so the EMOTE crates are useless to us. Might as well hand out a million crystals for Timed Challenges.... CRYSTALS ARE ALSO USELESS!

• Goomas
    94 posts Member
    Anapoda wrote: »
    TariboWest wrote: »
    Just for information: the description in german was correct ;)

Thanks god!! I was so worried about that.

So If I learn German, and switch my default language on the XBox One X I will finally be able to see what is needed for Timed Challenges??? No thanks.