criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Feedback on the 5th of July

Today was a brilliant day for the Battlefront Community.

Palpatine was removed from the game, so if you spent credits to buy him, was expecting to level him up in the double XP weekend, or used him as your main villain, it's time to be grateful!
Matchmaking came back and started sending people to empty lobbies again, so if you wished to play a game today, be grateful for that!
2x Battlepoints is now a lie, it simply doesn't work, so if you wanted to snatch that hero early on Galactic Assault, now you can't. You should be grateful and rejoice!
The Stamina Patch is in full effect and more details have come that show how well designed it was, like Yoda being terrible on Stamina Management, and Vader being a God. We must all be happy and grateful for that!
We were reminded that the QA team exists and do their job, although Answers HQ has more then a hundred unsolved BUGs and they keep releasing patches that completely brake the game over and over again. Better with BUGs then with nothing, right? Such a grateful experience!
The new Hero Starfighter mode is brand new, yet Missile Locking is causing the game to stutter. I mean, how could we have a Hero Ship mode without a BUG? It wouldn't be BUGFrontII would it? We should be very grateful for that!
Also about the Hero Ship mode, F8RGE said we would be able to play with the N-1 Starfighter yet we can't. I'm sure they're preparing something special for us! I hope it comes with a BUG! If not I won't be grateful for that.
Now everyone has different Daily Challenges to complete, so we can't warn our friends of what's waiting for us in the game! So incredible! Especially when the one you pulled out was about Killing with palpatine, as he was removed from the game. I mean, who doesn't want to not gain 500 credits? Palpatine is certainly grateful for that
The BUG which sends people back to the menu is back! How else would one stop the addiction of playing just one more match? This way we can focus on our jobs and studies. I'm so grateful now I can finish that project for college that SWBFII2017 was not allowing me to do. So Grateful
And of course I wouldn't want to stay playing today, I mean, that famous AFK Farmer is AFK Farming today again! he has been doing this since January! I'm sure DICE lifted his Ban so people got back to what matters in life: your job and your studies. I can't be more grateful for that!

Did I forget something? Today was such a marvelous day for this community. Write what I forgot about today below, and let's all rejoice on this SPECTACULAR day for the battlefront Community!
Tired of BUGs?
giphy.gif
Well, they'll still exist.
But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)

Replies

• Today was a brilliant day for the Battlefront Community.

Palpatine was removed from the game, so if you spent credits to buy him, was expecting to level him up in the double XP weekend, or used him as your main villain, it's time to be grateful!
    Matchmaking came back and started sending people to empty lobbies again, so if you wished to play a game today, be grateful for that!
    2x Battlepoints is now a lie, it simply doesn't work, so if you wanted to snatch that hero early on Galactic Assault, now you can't. You should be grateful and rejoice!
    The Stamina Patch is in full effect and more details have come that show how well designed it was, like Yoda being terrible on Stamina Management, and Vader being a God. We must all be happy and grateful for that!
    We were reminded that the QA team exists and do their job, although Answers HQ has more then a hundred unsolved BUGs and they keep releasing patches that completely brake the game over and over again. Better with BUGs then with nothing, right? Such a grateful experience!
    The new Hero Starfighter mode is brand new, yet Missile Locking is causing the game to stutter. I mean, how could we have a Hero Ship mode without a BUG? It wouldn't be BUGFrontII would it? We should be very grateful for that!
    Also about the Hero Ship mode, F8RGE said we would be able to play with the N-1 Starfighter yet we can't. I'm sure they're preparing something special for us! I hope it comes with a BUG! If not I won't be grateful for that.
    Now everyone has different Daily Challenges to complete, so we can't warn our friends of what's waiting for us in the game! So incredible! Especially when the one you pulled out was about Killing with palpatine, as he was removed from the game. I mean, who doesn't want to not gain 500 credits? Palpatine is certainly grateful for that
    The BUG which sends people back to the menu is back! How else would one stop the addiction of playing just one more match? This way we can focus on our jobs and studies. I'm so grateful now I can finish that project for college that SWBFII2017 was not allowing me to do. So Grateful
    And of course I wouldn't want to stay playing today, I mean, that famous AFK Farmer is AFK Farming today again! he has been doing this since January! I'm sure DICE lifted his Ban so people got back to what matters in life: your job and your studies. I can't be more grateful for that!

Did I forget something? Today was such a marvelous day for this community. Write what I forgot about today below, and let's all rejoice on this SPECTACULAR day for the battlefront Community!

The salt is strong with this one.
    Glad I’m on vacation at the moment!
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Clone201
    3683 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Problem is the game gets worse either through poor balancing decisions or new bugs / glitches that are allowed to go rampant for long periods of time. Just.. don't expect anything good.
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • Such a glorious day. Such a glorious patch
  • RogueZeroRendar
    906 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Such a glorious day. Such a glorious patch

I should've listened to you when you told me you wouldn't play more today. I got to Hero Starfighter just to get massacred by Lag, extra props that don't exist on the SFA maps just for you to crash on, and unbalanced teams.

Then i got kicked out of the room because of Matchmaking to an empty room twice. And then I got kicked back to the menu, that was great too!

Played some Galactic Assault that took ages to start, just to play two totally unbalanced matches and then got kicked to another server with around 200ms of ping.

Then I quit.
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Tigzee
    176 posts Member
    Daily Challenges are repeating badly. HAN/LEIA HERO Showdown...LASER BARRAGE...Some seem chosen just to be extremely time consuming....just for 500 credits each!! Daily Challenges are definitely no longer worth completing as I can earn more credits, XP and career progression gains from simply playing matches in a nominal mode. I wonder...is this an EA/DICE "creative accounting" strategy so that more people will have to pay real money to purchase skins rather than build up credits within the game? Halving the credits earned and doubling the difficulty, from an accounting point of view, would statistically increase the likelihood that many players will be enticed to pay online with real bucks for the upcoming skins for General Grievous, Anakin or Obi Wan.....
  • All of the matchmaking and connection issues were ignored. The great communicator had this to say Friday morning about matchmaking, F8RGE wrote: »
    "We ran a test overnight of the EOR matchmaking, this may have been why you experienced what you did. It should return to normal shortly."

It didn't.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/115343/server-ping-site#latest
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/115519/why-can-t-i-even-find-a-game#latest
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/115568/x2-bug-weekend#latest
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/96242/how-to-check-how-many-players-are-currently-on-in-each-server#latest
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/115555/error-code-1066-since-hero-starfighter-update#latest
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/115548/i-would-rather-get-steamrolled-than-wait-in-a-lobby#latest
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/115394/matchmaking#latest
    F8RGE wrote: »
    "We ran a test overnight of the EOR matchmaking, this may have been why you experienced what you did. It should return to normal shortly."-responded to this thread on Friday morning. Things didn't improve, more threads were started, still no further response. This was communicated after the fact when their 3rd attempt at matchmaking failed.
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/115346/server-keeps-changing#latest
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/comment/1152895#Comment_1152895
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/comment/1152911#Comment_1152911
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/comment/1153319#Comment_1153319
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/comment/1155145#Comment_1155145

So yeah another normally glorious weekend for this game.
  • fancyladypants
    254 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    We need a new community manager, this one isn't doing much if anything. Why were all of these threads ignored? Where is the promised improved communication? New face, same lies.
  • Dash
    11554 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    We need a new community manager, this one isn't doing much if anything. Why were all of these threads ignored? Where is the promised improved communication? New face, same lies.

You’re joking right!? Please tell me you’re joking.... how has Ben been “Ignoring” us!?
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Dash wrote: »

You’re joking right!? Please tell me you’re joking.... how has Ben been “Ignoring” us!?
    He’s just the scape goat
  • No I'm not kidding. This is a game breaking bug. The problems aren't his fault to be sure, but the lack of communication is. I said the specific threads that were listed have been ignored, thus this issue has been ignored. Yes he gets to be the scape goat for all the problems, comes with the job. So does communicating when we have problems, especially when the problems persist.

Please take your personal relationship out of the equation. Then ask yourself if the communication we've received is anywhere near adequate? It isn't personal. I don't dislike him as a person, I simply don't know him. I've tried to be fair and honestly the answer for me is a resounding, "NO". The communication has been nowhere near adequate. A game breaking bug where users can't even play their game to me is the exact time for modest communication. It still hasn't happened on this topic. He could have spoken up at anytime but chose not to as the threads increased on the same topic over and over.

The threads were started by many new to this game. It's their first experience here with a problem. Are they impressed with the communication? Has anyone come in to help in an official capacity? Deafening silence from the community manager. The same with gamers here since the beginning. Problems that persisted for 3 days were ignored and continue to be ignored. People leave with no answers so that's their impression, meanwhile the threads get abandoned as people just give up. That isn't communication. Communication after the fact assuring that all will return to normal shortly then nothing. When it obviously hasn't improved there has still been no update, as if ignoring the problem will make it go away. That's simply not communication.
  • Dash
    11554 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    No I'm not kidding. This is a game breaking bug. The problems aren't his fault to be sure, but the lack of communication is. I said the specific threads that were listed have been ignored, thus this issue has been ignored. Yes he gets to be the scape goat for all the problems, comes with the job. So does communicating when we have problems, especially when the problems persist.

Please take your personal relationship out of the equation. Then ask yourself if the communication we've received is anywhere near adequate? It isn't personal. I don't dislike him as a person, I simply don't know him. I've tried to be fair and honestly the answer for me is a resounding, "NO". The communication has been nowhere near adequate. A game breaking bug where users can't even play their game to me is the exact time for modest communication. It still hasn't happened on this topic. He could have spoken up at anytime but chose not to as the threads increased on the same topic over and over.

The threads were started by many new to this game. It's their first experience here with a problem. Are they impressed with the communication? Has anyone come in to help in an official capacity? Deafening silence from the community manager. The same with gamers here since the beginning. Problems that persisted for 3 days were ignored and continue to be ignored. People leave with no answers so that's their impression, meanwhile the threads get abandoned as people just give up. That isn't communication. Communication after the fact assuring that all will return to normal shortly then nothing. When it obviously hasn't improved there has still been no update, as if ignoring the problem will make it go away. That's simply not communication.

I feel as if you’re lost in time and in your world it’s still December 2017.....

None of what you’re saying is happening at this time.

Ben communicates very often. Idk what else to tell you about the dude other than what you can see here, Twitter, or Reddit.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Dash wrote: »
    No I'm not kidding. This is a game breaking bug. The problems aren't his fault to be sure, but the lack of communication is. I said the specific threads that were listed have been ignored, thus this issue has been ignored. Yes he gets to be the scape goat for all the problems, comes with the job. So does communicating when we have problems, especially when the problems persist.

I feel as if you’re lost in time and in your world it’s still December 2017.....

Ben communicates very often. Idk what else to tell you about the dude other than what you can see here, Twitter, or Reddit.
    I admire your eternal positivity. Go to any of the threads I've listed and show me I'm wrong. Show me the improved communication there. Ask the users who started those threads and ask them if the communication was anywhere near adequate. The problems started on July 5th 2018-July 9th 2018. Not stuck in time at all. These threads were all this weekend.
  • Dash
    11554 posts Member

I admire your eternal positivity. Go to any of the threads I've listed and show me I'm wrong. Show me the improved communication there. Ask the users who started those threads and ask them if the communication was anywhere near adequate. The problems started on July 5th 2018-July 9th 2018. Not stuck in time at all. These threads were all this weekend.

Ok, I’m not even remotely being positive about anything and I’m the KING of positivity around here. All I’m doing is explaining what shouldn’t even need explaining.

You stated Ben, the Current EACM for these forums isn’t Vocal, Does not communicate, and that he should be replaced.

Now with what I replied, I was in actual shock lol. I did not understand where that statement came from. And rightfully so. Even those here who are unhappy with the state of the game would acknowledge that mans commitment to speaking to us on multiple platforms of social media. It’s his job to after all. But he does so with grace, and he’s actually pretty funny too. Especially on Reddit & Twitter.

So again, there’s no “relationship” I have with that man or a friendship either. And this isn’t about positive or negative. When it comes down to it Ben aka @F8RGE is doing a great job. Plain and simple.

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Devlin21
    8322 posts Member

Show me a game company that responds to every post on their forums.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• bfloo
    14785 posts Member
    F8rge has done the best he can with what he has.

Your other gripes are mostly legit, except the send you back to the menu bug, I only get the black screen of death.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/115343/server-ping-site#latest
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/115519/why-can-t-i-even-find-a-game#latest
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/96242/how-to-check-how-many-players-are-currently-on-in-each-server#latest
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/115555/error-code-1066-since-hero-starfighter-update#latest
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/115548/i-would-rather-get-steamrolled-than-wait-in-a-lobby#latest
    "We ran a test overnight of the EOR matchmaking, this may have been why you experienced what you did. It should return to normal shortly."-responded to this thread on Friday morning. Things didn't improve, more threads were started, still no further response. This was communicated after the fact when their 3rd attempt at matchmaking failed.
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/115346/server-keeps-changing#latest

Not just a thread. Multiple threads on the same topic about a game breaking bug. Not an OP hero or villain. I've given specific examples on this. Nobody has addressed any of these threads adequately. Here are the threads mentioned, again this isn't all of the threads as moderation chose to combine some of the threads. Show me where I am wrong about the communication on this problem. This shouldn't need an explanation any further really. The matchmaking that kicked all of this off wasn't communicated until after the fact. Now silence as the problem has persisted. That seems to satisfy you. Those effected didn't seem satisfied. Just simply show me. You can't.
  • Dash
    11554 posts Member
    edited July 2018

Not just a thread. Multiple threads on the same topic about a game breaking bug. Not an OP hero or villain. I've given specific examples on this. Nobody has addressed any of these threads adequately. Here are the threads mentioned, again this isn't all of the threads as moderation chose to combine some of the threads. Show me where I am wrong about the communication on this problem. This shouldn't need an explanation any further really. The matchmaking that kicked all of this off wasn't communicated until after the fact. Now silence as the problem has persisted. That seems to satisfy you. Those effected didn't seem satisfied. Just simply show me. You can't.

You're absolutely wrong with the communication. He does communicate.

So I have a question for You, in what world/galaxy far far away, does the Messenger, not responsible for game design, that is paid to literally COMMUNICATE, take blame for those issues occurring!? You seem to be mistaking "At Fault" with "Communicating". He's communicating, he's NOT at fault for any issues in regards to development, and you're focusing on him, the messenger, with all your blame and frustrations!? Nah man, this REEKS of Misplaced blame. Ben is the EACM, His job he gets paid for is for Communicating, he has never been and never will be, responsible for game issues. He doesn't Develop.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................He Communicates to us.

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Devlin21
    8322 posts Member

He only communicates what's approved by ea to say.

If sledge was still here, we wouldn't even know that new matchmaking was being implemented.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Just show me. You have yet to show me at all. You make claims of his communication but I don't see it. I don't accuse him of fault with the bugs. I said that quite clearly. Communication between the developers and the users is. I have listed several threads asking for you to show me his improved communication and you keep glossing over that. Because you can't. Just show me. I'll wait like the threads that are still waiting for Ben to answer. You keep telling me he does but it's been days and he hasn't. Just show me. The threads are linked so it's easy. Just go ahead and show me.
  • Dash
    11554 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Just show me. You have yet to show me at all. You make claims of his communication but I don't see it. I don't accuse him of fault with the bugs. I said that quite clearly. Communication between the developers and the users is. I have listed several threads asking for you to show me his improved communication and you keep glossing over that. Because you can't. Just show me. I'll wait like the threads that are still waiting for Ben to answer. You keep telling me he does but it's been days and he hasn't. Just show me. The threads are linked so it's easy. Just go ahead and show me.

Why is this so personal to you!? I explained repeatedly that none of your “Blame” falls on his head. The guy is the Communication between them and us. No more no less. And he communicates quite frequently on multiple platforms and quickly at that.

Again, what is bugged, glitching, missing, not in yet, removed temporarily, None of that is his fault. Nor is he required to respond to every post and tagging. You misunderstand many things and the inner workings of the forum, and those that oversee it.

Here, this may help:

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• People seem to have forgotten the little phrase "Don't shoot the messenger"..............
  • Spiito
    1825 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Don't speak poorly of Ben. (I made that mistake within the first few hours/days/weeks? of his employment and I regret it.)
    He's since done a lot of relaying messages to and fro, and he's even put in some overtime and sat in an empty office to get the Roadmap's confirmation.
    Weltschmerz
  • RogueZeroRendar
    906 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    He's indeed better at communicating then Sledge. But between a pile of rocks and a pile of wooden sticks, if we want food, should we be happier wood is at least chewable?

Of course this isn't to say it's his fault, it probably isn't.

But then, if he's paid to communicate, it'd be preferable to sometimes pass over directives from EA to keep your image, instead of taking blame for what the company forces him to take.

He doesn't need to answer each specific post, or each specific thread, but he should adress an issue many are complaining in some form. A stickied thread where F8RGE responds to hot recently issues. That would be nice. Even if it's to say: The team is aware blablabla.

But again, he's indeed a LOT better then Sledgehammer
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
  • Umm guys it’s not the fifth of July anymore

(Obvious sarcasm)
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • He's indeed better at communicating then Sledge. But between a pile of rocks and a pile of wooden sticks, if we want food, should we be happier wood is at least chewable?

But then, if he's paid to communicate, it'd be preferable to sometimes pass over directives from EA to keep your image, instead of taking blame for what the company forces him to take.

He doesn't need to answer each specific post, or each specific thread, but he should adress an issue many are complaining in some form. A stickied thread where F8RGE responds to hot recently issues. That would be nice. Even if it's to say: The team is aware blablabla.

Agreed, but I still miss him. He’s the one who hinted at Rex as a hero.

#RIP

or what if @Sledgehammer70 was not kill?

*illuminati intensifies*
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Dash wrote: »
    Just show me. You have yet to show me at all. You make claims of his communication but I don't see it. I don't accuse him of fault with the bugs. I said that quite clearly. Communication between the developers and the users is. I have listed several threads asking for you to show me his improved communication and you keep glossing over that. Because you can't. Just show me. I'll wait like the threads that are still waiting for Ben to answer. You keep telling me he does but it's been days and he hasn't. Just show me. The threads are linked so it's easy. Just go ahead and show me.

Why is this so personal to you!? I explained repeatedly that none of your “Blame” falls on his head. The guy is the Communication between them and us. No more no less. And he communicates quite frequently on multiple platforms and quickly at that.

Again, what is bugged, glitching, missing, not in yet, removed temporarily, None of that is his fault. Nor is he required to respond to every post and tagging. You misunderstand many things and the inner workings of the forum, and those that oversee it.

Here, this may help:

This isn't personal to me at all. Your personal attack on me however dash was totally unnecessary. Your attempt to hide it with a spoiler tag is still a personal attack. Take your own advice. Answer the question I have asked you directly multiple times. Don't be so threatened that I have an opinion that differs from yours. Personal attacks by you show how personal you've taken this. You've quoted me but not read what you've quoted quite obviously. You've had an emotional knee-**** reaction.

I stated there is a large problem. I linked you to the threads about said problem and that no communication from the communication manager is a real problem. Now you've personally taken after me. This seems real personal to you. At no time have I blamed anyone at all for this bug. You have taken that assumption all on your own. I will again list the previously mentioned thread for you yet again. Where is the communication with this problem listed in any of the re-listed threads? Where? You can't and you won't find any and you know it.

I'm not angry. I just want the promised improved communication here. I don't feel it's come anywhere close. You clearly do. I'm not threatened by your opinions or your attempts to be humorous and witty at my expense. You can't make an argument throwing insults. It's intellectually impossible. Simply answer the question, where in the listed threads is the promised improved communication? These threads. Not Reddit, not personal twitter accounts. Right here. I've done the work and linked the threads to easily click on. Just show me where in the threads regarding this problem. Just show me.
  • He's indeed better at communicating then Sledge. But between a pile of rocks and a pile of wooden sticks, if we want food, should we be happier wood is at least chewable?

Just a simple, "We are aware and looking into this." is communication. Silence is not. Simple.

@dash taking personal shots at me? You can't make an intellectual argument with insults. Ever. I'm not threatened by your opinion, I disagree but welcome it. You however seem very threatened by differing opinions on this matter as evidenced by your stooping to insults.
  • Dash
    11554 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    He's indeed better at communicating then Sledge. But between a pile of rocks and a pile of wooden sticks, if we want food, should we be happier wood is at least chewable?

Just a simple, "We are aware and looking into this." is communication. Silence is not. Simple.

@dash taking personal shots at me? You can't make an intellectual argument with insults. Ever. I'm not threatened by your opinion, I disagree but welcome it. You however seem very threatened by differing opinions on this matter as evidenced by your stooping to insults.

There were no personal shots given. If you feel so inclined to imply that, click any of my comments, report and flag for whatever reason you deem necessary, write a summarized comment as to why, and then wait for a response.

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• bfloo
    14785 posts Member

Here, this may help:

This isn't personal to me at all. Your personal attack on me however dash was totally unnecessary. Your attempt to hide it with a spoiler tag is still a personal attack. Take your own advice. Answer the question I have asked you directly multiple times. Don't be so threatened that I have an opinion that differs from yours. Personal attacks by you show how personal you've taken this. You've quoted me but not read what you've quoted quite obviously. You've had an emotional knee-**** reaction.

I stated there is a large problem. I linked you to the threads about said problem and that no communication from the communication manager is a real problem. Now you've personally taken after me. This seems real personal to you. At no time have I blamed anyone at all for this bug. You have taken that assumption all on your own. I will again list the previously mentioned thread for you yet again. Where is the communication with this problem listed in any of the re-listed threads? Where? You can't and you won't find any and you know it.

I'm not angry. I just want the promised improved communication here. I don't feel it's come anywhere close. You clearly do. I'm not threatened by your opinions or your attempts to be humorous and witty at my expense. You can't make an argument throwing insults. It's intellectually impossible. Simply answer the question, where in the listed threads is the promised improved communication? These threads. Not Reddit, not personal twitter accounts. Right here. I've done the work and linked the threads to easily click on. Just show me where in the threads regarding this problem. Just show me.

Where is the promise they would respond to every thread, especially since most topics have at least 5 duplicates?

I can pick 5 random threads that didn't get a response as well...

He can't reply 'I'll show it to the team™', that became a meme, that we still use on occasion, during the last game.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png