criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Favourite Map - Galactic Assault

Prev134
F8RGE
559 posts EA Community Manager
Which is your favourite Galactic Assault Map?

ozckpdx3hqhj.jpg

Forums only allow for 10 choices, so if you enjoy Jakku - just comment it below.

Favourite Map - Galactic Assault 233 votes

Kamino
8%
IIPrest0nIIDashCahhmaktKyloren421LOTR2013TheGeneral122513unit900000massikaKrolJulian1916Ciena_Reeil96AmexRoven2012SomberingJaceRenegadeSpider2099CrazyGalaxyG9ZiggyXTHighestPeak745Defbored 19 votes
Kashyyyk
11%
Pawl250ross42899Gazjohnny_mercuryAhsoka_Tanobob_dylan71TacoBell2016Evazan127Darth_Grievous76A_Wookie_RoarMagicalMuffinDruideKyle2295McCormack246SeastormUnknownGamerTonyGoombah1TolbertronDominion66OutboundFlight1Joycee501 26 votes
Theed
36%
tommytom64BlazurTrooper8059Darth_CerebusVish121AnohRistardoLosercontrolmellowshipslinkybOdiRaicesJStenholt97Matty_Ice83Elusive_DJIG88VSBosskSwoopHan_SpinelPpong_Man12Madbricdiddy486 85 votes
Death Star II
11%
jason_kalIronSoldiermoondynemcbigjayRelikkShoelacesauldtamChoda_Sawoo12Mickey019Empire_TWClone201PadawanPotatoUT_TEXANUNLIMITED_P0WERstarwarsgamer999RipperSharkgrimmace2mathxlrose212thCommanderToddyrocket 26 votes
Endor
6%
Rook008CarbonicBOOMSHAKALAKA017forsa6200Adi_GalliaSetgang6HuddleManRivershark56Dissident1002NeteroAzorAhaiMichampbellJinda_LoKotasMilitiaThunderlike 15 votes
Mos Eiseley
7%
ReyneDarthJLonnisityAmkman2016Prof_Moriartyrollind24Eat_da_PuePueJett_Fett_91166C3POR2D2BB8Victor94xjippyxMastahpeeceMCA26Starwarsfanboosk_comLevovyrjolat3hBar0nmoltentown 18 votes
Yavin 4
5%
Saberscar223luishmoraesRogueb0berooCountVonLux2kevanwithanaAbuuruKainumaHansTheBestChamplooieStarWars0525VadersPetPig_Empire176 12 votes
Hoth
10%
lowellp25DXlolmanthedem0nhunterWodiQuixBlitzRunner29Refstar072UrbanGlitchTroopper_FoFoAlfatango97FabioBastosTK_8721saltydogLoyaavodProphetGrievousVaperEyesBiggsCVSeronaxmarvin616General_TrexNomiSunstrider 25 votes
Starkiller Base
1%
FriedPizza773KushEveryWhereConMal1Derik7 4 votes
Takodana
1%
FreeSoulBeastlyCrawdadStewM2000 3 votes

Replies

• Hoth
    Hoth is my fav because I love the snow effects. Also the Tauntaun is my favorite "vehicle"
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Kashyyyk
    Naboo has the best phase but I don’t like choke points so Kashyyyk takes the cake.

Completely forgot about Crait @PadawanAlbert great map.
  • Seastorm
    271 posts Member
    Kashyyyk
    Kashyyyk (I thought kashyyyk had only two y’s. What a surprise!) is absolutely gorgeous and fun. I love playing as both sides! Such an stunning map! It is closely followed by Endor, tho. :)
  • Theed
    Theed is the OG beta map. So much fun, if there was a server browser I would be on Theed 24/7
  • Mos Eiseley
    It’s between Mos Eisley and Takodana. Both wretched hives of scum and villainy, both bloody gorgeous. Today the bustling Tatooine spaceport won.

• Kashyyyk
    kashyyyk is the bestest, naboo following as a very close second
    kay4dnh923zs.png
  • bfloo
    14747 posts Member
    Kashyyyk, it is the only one that consistently gets decided in the last stage for me, and either team can win.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Theed
    Why do you ask tho?
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Mos Eiseley
    Only one that’s somewhat open
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Defbored
    974 posts Member
    Kamino
    I used to really like theed but kamino is where the fun is.
  • Seronax
    469 posts Member
    Hoth
    Hoth, cause its the part of the best starwars movie plus i like the freedom in the first phase, huge and cool
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• Theed
    Seronax wrote: »
    Hoth, cause its the part of the best starwars movie plus i like the freedom in the first phase, huge and cool

That almost makes me want to change my vote....

Oh wait I can’t :(
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • MCA26
    174 posts Member
    Mos Eiseley
    My Favs
    Mos Eisley
    Death Star
    Jakku
    Kamino
    Star Killer

Most Dislike
    Kashyyk
    Hoth
  • il96
    499 posts Member
    Kamino
    Naboo looks the nicest, but Kamino is the longest and that final stage is intense!
    Hoth Endor Mos & Crait all in the running
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • Empire_TW
    5910 posts Member
    Death Star II
    Death Star 2
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • hsf_
    1723 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Theed
    I picked Theed.

Edit: I see someone else noticed that the digital visualisation of vomit(Jakku) is not on the list :D
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    Theed
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Forums only allow for 10 choices, so if you enjoy Jakku - just comment it below.

Hahahaha
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Theed
    There's a few really good ones then a few absolute trash ones. Naboo, Kashyyyk, Kamino, Death Star (no vehicles yayyyyy), Endor are my favorites. Jakku takodana and hoth are utter trash.
  • ZiggyXT
    72 posts Member
    Kamino
    Crait is my favorite but no option so i went with Kamino. Though i would prob call it a tie with Death Star II
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Theed
    Theed and Death Star 2 are easily my favourite. Then Kamino, Hoth, Kashyyyk.
    (Voted Theed because it's not only very fun to play and well designed, but also beautiful).
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • WodiQuix
    4506 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Hoth
    I voted for Hoth. I love the lighting and whirling snow. The map design is also good. It's huge and open and feels epic. I also like Crait, but it wasn't on the list!
  • Ppong_Man12
    2175 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Theed
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    Theed, and it's not even close. Endor would be next. I'd cancel the search for all the rest.

This, and it’s not close imo, it’s also the only map that has the epic feel of the maps of battlefront 15 imo. Crait is probably my second favorite.
  • Crait, but it isn't in the poll (and in fact unacknowledged in the OP?).
    Middling streamer and lover of chile relleno, PSN ID: PopeHilarius

Check out my Twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/popehilarius
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Theed
    Crait, but it isn't in the poll (and in fact unacknowledged in the OP?).
    I was going to mention that but forgot actually - I thought there was 12 maps, not 10 plus Jakku (i.e. 11)
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    Death Star, Crait, Takodana, Yavin...but the game mode is stale, play extraction now - need more maps please.
  • Theed
    I think Theed is the best designed and most fun to play. Honourable mention: Death star II
  • Mos Eiseley
    Definitely Mos Eiseley

But Crait is a close second
  • Yavin 4
    Yavin lately, then Mos Eisley, like Hoth too. Jakku least fave, still ok.
  • Mos Eiseley
    Sullust, oh wait... ok then Crait, no option.... how about Kessel GA.... yeah never mind, I'm going to the Cantina to get a drink. Is this poll to see which GA maps are going to be used for the new mode in the Fall, or is this poll just for entertainment purposes?

#StarWars-y
  • Hoth
    Went for Hoth, just love the atmosphere, visuals and the epic wide open battle in the first phase. I like the final phase as well.
    For the EMPIRE!
  • stevenomes
    4645 posts Member
    Crait is great.
  • Theed
    My top three:
    1. Theed (which I voted for)
    2. Crait (why is Starkiller on here instead)
    3. Hoth
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX
  • Theed
    Crait should also be on here at 9% (with 5 votes in thread).

• Theed
    If Crait was in the poll, it would probably be in second place.

• Devlin21
    8319 posts Member
    Theed
    DrX2345 wrote: »
    I was going to mention that but forgot actually - I thought there was 12 maps, not 10 plus Jakku (i.e. 11)

Theres 13.
    6 ot
    4 st
    3 pt
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Han_Spinel
    1102 posts Member
    Theed
    Theed, and it's not even close. Endor would be next. I'd cancel the search for all the rest.

Sames. Specifically, evening on Theed is the most magnificent GA map to grace the GA screen.
    In 1977, a single shot rang out at the Cantina.... No first, no second. Han shot - end of statement.

PSN: Han_Spinel
    Youtube: Han Spinel
    Twitter: @Han_Spinel
    The Unofficial Star Wars Battlefront Campaign Companion
  • Theed
    Han_Spinel wrote: »

Sames. Specifically, evening on Theed is the most magnificent GA map to grace the GA screen.

• Theed
    Theed, followed by endor, kamino, crait
  • RogueZeroRendar
    906 posts Member
    edited July 2018

Theres 13.
    6 ot
    4 st
    3 pt

Which is the 6th GA map for the OT?

And BTW, I don't know what's worse:

- A poll which doesn't state its purpose (I fear for a change that will make this game worse);

- The Community Manager completely forgetting about one of the maps: Crait;

- The official EA Battlefront II website stating D'Qar is a playable Galactic Assault Map ( https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/multiplayer/maps )
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
    Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Devlin21
    8319 posts Member
    Theed

Theres 13.
    6 ot
    4 st
    3 pt

Which is the 6th GA map for the OT?

And BTW, I don't know what's worse:

- A poll which doesn't state its purpose (I fear for a change that will make this game worse;

- The Community Manager completely forgetting about one of the maps: Crait

- The official EA Battlefront II website stating D'Qar is a playable Galactic Assault Map ( https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/multiplayer/maps )

Swear there was a 6th one. Guess not then.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Theed
    Theed at night is the most gorgeous map design to marvel at. I get killed just looking around sometimes at how beautiful it is, though if Nute Gunray was added to the map it would be the sexiest thing in game history. Kashyyyk is a very close second. Why are they asking this though? Will they remove the top voted map lol
    100.gif
  • saltydog
    721 posts Member
    Hoth
    Theed at night is Pretty cool. Bespin night map like what we saw in the campaign would be awesome.
  • Yavin 4
    Yavin 4 is my favourite, it's the nicest looking map in my opinion