criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Players "Rather Quit Than Lose" attitude seriously effecting playability

124Next

Replies

  • Zyder
    381 posts Member
    Well, a 10/2 is not enjoyable after all. I only quit when I see my team is pretty dumb, specially when I have a low hero who I want to level up and they are using Sith or Jedi (i.e. Darth Vader should kill more than Boba Fett). I like to play till the end cause after all is the experience and credits what it matters.
  • Quitting between matches doesn't bother me. Quitting for legit reasons is fine too. And in a 20 vs 20 match nobody will notice or care. We all have lives and don't want to waste our time but quitting out of frustration seems like it just wastes everybody's time. I've mostly just accepted it, we aren't going to change the minds of people who do it. Quitters gonna quit. But yes AFK players are worse they have the opposite problem of not quitting before they take off to do something else. Usually people using exploits are just bad at the game so have to resort to shady strategies. People are selfish and inconsiderate at the end of the day.
  • Omniscient wrote: »
    Ravogd wrote: »

    If I’m watching a football game and it’s poor I go home. The players don’t deserve to lose my support but it’s going to happen. In what other walk of life would you stay and do something in your own limited free time that was supposed to be fun but wasn’t?

    Thanks for making my point. You are not “watching” a game. You are opting to play said game. Abandoning your teammates affects the game in which you were a participant; not an observer.

    If you were on a recreational volleyball/hockey/softball/cricket/bocce/etc. league, and your team was getting steamrolled, you’re telling me you’d have the same response?

    Like I said...glad you can’t take the ball home with you.

    Thanks for making my point.
    If I were on a rec league softball team (10 players) and 5 of them all decided they were going to play 1st base because they should be able to play the game however they want, then yeah, I'm not going to deal with the frustration.
    I'm going to the house and try to find a new softball team.

    1 of them is trying to hit holding the bat upside-down. 1 of them is only kicking at grounders that come his way one guy has football pads on etc.

    My point is, I and many others aren't quitting because we don't want to lose or get steam rolled. We don't want to play softball with someone holding a tennis racket.
    Versatti wrote: »
    Dennis, EA or Disney still do not understand their customer base or how to win them over.
  • Draxin wrote: »

    If I get slaughtered over and over again, what makes you think the next target on my team stands a chance against 4 people at once who coordinate themselves into a combo of force powers? What makes you think they are going to have a good time...

    That’s the point. You don’t know anything about the next target’s skill, yet you presume to tout that if you can’t do it, no one can. Also, I’ve already stated in my original post what can be gained (enjoyment or not) from staying the course.
    Draxin wrote: »

    What credits? Oh the 300 and below amount I get because my performance doesn't matter only the time spent in that match? Right.

    As opposed to the ZERO credits you get when you abandon the game. Yes. I’ll take my 300 credits, thanks.
    Draxin wrote: »
    Getting 8 kills isn't going to get you on the trophy screen. There is nothing you can do to get on that screen if your team is full of noobs against a team of maxed out characters who are often grouped and steam roll nearly every foe they encounter.

    @TheScape already answered this below. But yeah...five trophy pedestals...only four people per side.
    Draxin wrote: »

    Again what makes you think anyone other than the players who quit mid-game are having fun dying over and over again? If that's fun for you great, but please don't force that way of thinking onto other people.

    Well, other than me literally stating “I’m still having fun” in my post, not sure what you’re looking for here. Was it my opinion? Certainly. Do others share it? I’m willing to bet so.

    Your fallacy of presumption that I’m somehow trying to convince (or “force” as you put it) others that getting steamrolled is “fun” is invalid.

    People quitting a steamrolled game take what would be a rapid credit payout from a three-minute match and cause it to be dragged out.

    Being steamrolled isn’t fun for most.

    Waiting to get finished steamrolled most certainly is not fun for anyone.

  • Thanks for making my point.
    If I were on a rec league softball team (10 players) and 5 of them all decided they were going to play 1st base because they should be able to play the game however they want, then yeah, I'm not going to deal with the frustration.
    I'm going to the house and try to find a new softball team.

    1 of them is trying to hit holding the bat upside-down. 1 of them is only kicking at grounders that come his way one guy has football pads on etc.

    My point is, I and many others aren't quitting because we don't want to lose or get steam rolled. We don't want to play softball with someone holding a tennis racket.

    Attempting to use my own line against me may have perhaps worked out better for you had your argument been, in any shape or form, within the realm of plausibly realistic.

    Heroes/Villains are first come, first served. So, it is impossible for players to fight over the same one. Also, players can’t bring the wrong tool for the job. They are provided for us.

    The utterly nonsensical scenario, which you concocted above, is so absent of any realism or connection to the actual game mode, that you’ve only served to solidify my position. At least the truth of the matter came out (in bold above).

    So, at the risk of sounding repetitious...

    Thanks for making my point.
  • Omniscient wrote: »

    Thanks for making my point.
    If I were on a rec league softball team (10 players) and 5 of them all decided they were going to play 1st base because they should be able to play the game however they want, then yeah, I'm not going to deal with the frustration.
    I'm going to the house and try to find a new softball team.

    1 of them is trying to hit holding the bat upside-down. 1 of them is only kicking at grounders that come his way one guy has football pads on etc.

    My point is, I and many others aren't quitting because we don't want to lose or get steam rolled. We don't want to play softball with someone holding a tennis racket.

    Attempting to use my own line against me may have perhaps worked out better for you had your argument been, in any shape or form, within the realm of plausibly realistic.

    Heroes/Villains are first come, first served. So, it is impossible for players to fight over the same one. Also, players can’t bring the wrong tool for the job. They are provided for us.

    The utterly nonsensical scenario, which you concocted above, is so absent of any realism or connection to the actual game mode, that you’ve only served to solidify my position. At least the truth of the matter came out (in bold above).

    So, at the risk of sounding repetitious...

    Thanks for making my point.

    I think you know exactly what I mean.
    Not every player is the right tool for the job. :wink:
    I guess we will have to agree to disagree.
    Versatti wrote: »
    Dennis, EA or Disney still do not understand their customer base or how to win them over.
  • Not every player is the right tool for the job. :wink:

    +2 points for that one
    I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

    I disagree. See what I did there? :wink:
  • If you're being steamrolled go afk until the match is over and do some RL stuff while you're afk. B)


    KC
  • Draxin
    215 posts Member
    TheScape wrote: »
    Draxin wrote: »
    Omniscient wrote: »
    I’m seeing several comments about quitting when it is no longer fun for “you”. In modes where you are one of many, fine. But, when you sign up to be one of four, you owe it to your compatriots to stay the course until the match is done. If you’re being steamrolled, hey, the annoyance will be over with quickly. Grab your credits and then leave the queue.

    Personally, I enjoy the challenge (while verbally and loudly cursing out my abandoning teammates) of being 4v1’d. I almost always manage to take out at least one of the opposing team (unless I miss that half-second opportunity to avoid the Kylo-freeze-Kylo-pull-Vader-choke-Maul-throw combo, where my feet never touch the ground) before I’m decimated. On occasion, I’ve even managed to take out three of the four before respawns close in and seal my doom.

    Go ahead. Quit because you’re not having fun. Surely, you’re not affecting the enjoyment of your teammates. So long as you are having a good time, that’s all that matters, right? At least you can’t take the ball home with you and I can keep playing.

    I’m perfectly fine collecting my credits at the end, seeing that 8-0-0-0 score on my team; the 19-22-17-11 score on the opposing team; and always seeing myself on the trophy screen.

    I’m still having fun.

    55avq1o26bnb.gif

    If I get slaughtered over and over again, what makes you think the next target on my team stands a chance against 4 people at once who coordinate themselves into a combo of force powers? What makes you think they are going to have a good time whilst being killed repeatedly without mercy? I never signed up for anything, I tapped a button and here I am now. This excuse of sportsmanship and owing something to someone is getting ridiculous. This isn't a professional sport in real life. THIS IS A VIDEO GAME! What credits? Oh the 300 and below amount I get because my performance doesn't matter only the time spent in that match? Right.

    "seeing that 8-0-0-0 score on my team; the 19-22-17-11 score on the opposing team; and always seeing myself on the trophy screen."

    Getting 8 kills isn't going to get you on the trophy screen. There is nothing you can do to get on that screen if your team is full of noobs against a team of maxed out characters who are often grouped and steam roll nearly every foe they encounter.

    "Go ahead. Quit because you’re not having fun. Surely, you’re not affecting the enjoyment of your teammates. So long as you are having a good time, that’s all that matters, right? At least you can’t take the ball home with you and I can keep playing."

    "I’m still having fun."

    Again what makes you think anyone other than the players who quit mid-game are having fun dying over and over again? If that's fun for you great, but please don't force that way of thinking onto other people.

    Are you sure about that? So you are telling me on a mode of 4 vs 4, if your team sucks and you are the best of your team getting 8 kills when the rest get 0 you won't appear on a trophy screen for 5 players? You got fixated on a small little detail that has nothing to do with his entire argument.

    Anyways, on a serious note. It's just an attitude thing. I can guarantee you that almost nobody likes getting beaten over and over with no chance to retaliate. Steamrolls are not fun on either end. But, you can either endure through it and try to get some exp and credits at the end (I've had some steamrolls matches in HvV where I even placed 2nd because I kept being an annoyance to the other team even though we kept getting our target killed) or you can just leave. You choose the latter, I choose staying till the end even if I have to curse my team, their team and DICE for making an unbalanced game with **** matchmaking. Once the match is done if I feel like it I'll leave to look for a better team.

    I hate runners, campers, people that exploit glitches and people that leave mid-match on either side (because even if they abandon the other team, we all get a worse experience). I would like to see some kind of fix from DICE to fix all of these issues (by changing HvV), but I understand that's my opinion and it's hard to agree with people on the other side of the fence.

    Like someone before me stated, a bonus reward for finishing the match would entice a lot of people (including me) to stay and take it up the *****. As long as its not something puny like 100 and below that.
    Hi.
  • I quit often, usually because the 19 other randoms on my team have no clue how to play. Sometimes for lag. I always quit out of games that it puts me in that have already started, that's frustrating. I bought this game for my enjoyment and my enjoyment only. I owe no explanation
  • Draxin
    215 posts Member
    Omniscient wrote: »
    Draxin wrote: »

    If I get slaughtered over and over again, what makes you think the next target on my team stands a chance against 4 people at once who coordinate themselves into a combo of force powers? What makes you think they are going to have a good time...

    That’s the point. You don’t know anything about the next target’s skill, yet you presume to tout that if you can’t do it, no one can. Also, I’ve already stated in my original post what can be gained (enjoyment or not) from staying the course.
    Draxin wrote: »

    What credits? Oh the 300 and below amount I get because my performance doesn't matter only the time spent in that match? Right.

    As opposed to the ZERO credits you get when you abandon the game. Yes. I’ll take my 300 credits, thanks.
    Draxin wrote: »
    Getting 8 kills isn't going to get you on the trophy screen. There is nothing you can do to get on that screen if your team is full of noobs against a team of maxed out characters who are often grouped and steam roll nearly every foe they encounter.

    @TheScape already answered this below. But yeah...five trophy pedestals...only four people per side.
    Draxin wrote: »

    Again what makes you think anyone other than the players who quit mid-game are having fun dying over and over again? If that's fun for you great, but please don't force that way of thinking onto other people.

    Well, other than me literally stating “I’m still having fun” in my post, not sure what you’re looking for here. Was it my opinion? Certainly. Do others share it? I’m willing to bet so.

    Your fallacy of presumption that I’m somehow trying to convince (or “force” as you put it) others that getting steamrolled is “fun” is invalid.

    People quitting a steamrolled game take what would be a rapid credit payout from a three-minute match and cause it to be dragged out.

    Being steamrolled isn’t fun for most.

    Waiting to get finished steamrolled most certainly is not fun for anyone.

    I KNOW the next targets skill because like I've said before and SEEN with my own eyes, they

    A. Don't stick with team-mates.
    B. Don't block AT ALL if they're a force sensitive character.
    C. Use abilities willy nilly resulting in the enemy target escaping because some noob Luke just force pushed him halfway across the map. Or a Maul just threw Rey again half way across the map when we could have gotten the easy kill.

    I never touted anything, I said that when my team is getting steam rolled its more than likely, everyone on my team doesn't know how to play. This is quite common in most games.

    lets say some 5 year old says "OOOOOOooooOO I want to pway teh call of duters" and keeps getting smacked down by the same enemy player over and over again. Is he having fun? Will he continue to play? No because he doesn't
    understand how to play and therefore quits. I will admit, perhaps I should have worded my response differently there.

    -

    "As opposed to the ZERO credits you get when you abandon the game. Yes. I’ll take my 300 credits, thanks."

    As opposed to the 700+ credits you could get when the game is fair, balanced, and fun. Yes. I would stay, thanks.
    [But this barely ever happens due to the terrible matchmaking and balancing Dice has implemented and never seems to change.]

    -

    "@TheScape already answered this below. But yeah...five trophy pedestals...only four people per side."

    Yeah, I messed up here. I was thinking of the old system with three people that being MVP and all that. I admit my fault here.

    -

    "Well, other than me literally stating “I’m still having fun” in my post, not sure what you’re looking for here. Was it my opinion? Certainly. Do others share it? I’m willing to bet so.

    Your fallacy of presumption that I’m somehow trying to convince (or “force” as you put it) others that getting steamrolled is “fun” is invalid."

    If you're still having fun then great, that's YOU but for the many "quitters" that you seem complain about that happen to populate the game in masses. What happens if there IS a penalty system? What will these players think? They'l probably quit the game entirely. It honestly wouldn't surprise me seeing as the recent road-map also isn't very encouraging to stay. This "I don't care if you leave I still have my fun" [Or "ball"] way of thinking is what will lead to the game dying out with only a few playing at one time. So yes, you're passively telling people who quit that you don't care so long as you can have your fun because reasons. While not necessarily forcing someone as I said earlier its clear you don't care for these players and would rather see them gone or punished.
    Hi.
  • Dezert
    206 posts Member
    Before people get penalized for quitting in the middle of a match, the ridiculousness of current matchmaking must be fixed. Shuffle the teams after each round....do something....anything.

    In addition, it's worse on XBox because 75% of the time when someone quits a game they're punished by having to restart the entire game to join another match. (a bug I haven't heard anything about the possibility of fixing)

    I quit Galactic Assault very often and EA can go ahead and take my credits for quitting, there is very little to buy with them. Very few skins. Credits just pile up. I quit because when I play a video game I do it for enjoyment and if teams are steamrolling (on winning side or losing side), it's just not enjoyable and I don't want to waste the short blocks of free time I have.

    There are no player stats or incentive to win a match so getting on the winning team is not the issue. It's purely whether it's fun or not. Grossly unbalanced teams is not usually fun, even if on the streamrollers' side.

    I also quit in hopes of getting on a different map, I do this just about every time I first join a Galactic Assault match. This is because, obviously, we have no choice on what maps we start the rotation on.

    So those that say, "there is no excuse to quit", I just laugh. If you want to blame someone, blame the decision makers at EA.

    So how would someone prove whether they're dropping a deuce, their doorbell is ringing or their kid just banged their forehead on the coffee table? It's not even logical to propose such a ban or punishment. Fix the game.
    XBox/Steam/Origin >> M1chaelSavage
    1UcxMVz.gif
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >>>>>>> Player Stats we will have <<<<<<<
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Dezert wrote: »
    Before people get penalized for quitting in the middle of a match, the ridiculousness of current matchmaking must be fixed. Shuffle the teams after each round....do something....anything.

    In addition, it's worse on XBox because 75% of the time when someone quits a game they're punished by having to restart the entire game to join another match. (a bug I haven't heard anything about the possibility of fixing)

    I quit Galactic Assault very often and EA can go ahead and take my credits for quitting, there is very little to buy with them. Very few skins. Credits just pile up. I quit because when I play a video game I do it for enjoyment and if teams are steamrolling (on winning side or losing side), it's just not enjoyable and I don't want to waste the short blocks of free time I have.

    There are no player stats or incentive to win a match so getting on the winning team is not the issue. It's purely whether it's fun or not. Grossly unbalanced teams is not usually fun, even if on the streamrollers' side.

    I also quit in hopes of getting on a different map, I do this just about every time I first join a Galactic Assault match. This is because, obviously, we have no choice on what maps we start the rotation on.

    So those that say, "there is no excuse to quit", I just laugh. If you want to blame someone, blame the decision makers at EA.

    So how would someone prove whether they're dropping a deuce, their doorbell is ringing or their kid just banged their forehead on the coffee table? It's not even logical to propose such a ban or punishment. Fix the game.

    Well said
  • Dezert wrote: »
    Before people get penalized for quitting in the middle of a match, the ridiculousness of current matchmaking must be fixed. Shuffle the teams after each round....do something....anything.

    In addition, it's worse on XBox because 75% of the time when someone quits a game they're punished by having to restart the entire game to join another match. (a bug I haven't heard anything about the possibility of fixing)

    I quit Galactic Assault very often and EA can go ahead and take my credits for quitting, there is very little to buy with them. Very few skins. Credits just pile up. I quit because when I play a video game I do it for enjoyment and if teams are steamrolling (on winning side or losing side), it's just not enjoyable and I don't want to waste the short blocks of free time I have.

    There are no player stats or incentive to win a match so getting on the winning team is not the issue. It's purely whether it's fun or not. Grossly unbalanced teams is not usually fun, even if on the streamrollers' side.

    I also quit in hopes of getting on a different map, I do this just about every time I first join a Galactic Assault match. This is because, obviously, we have no choice on what maps we start the rotation on.

    So those that say, "there is no excuse to quit", I just laugh. If you want to blame someone, blame the decision makers at EA.

    So how would someone prove whether they're dropping a deuce, their doorbell is ringing or their kid just banged their forehead on the coffee table? It's not even logical to propose such a ban or punishment. Fix the game.

    Am not a quitter (until after match is completed that is) but will say - yup, yup - xb1 and the black screen or never load screen - have reinstalled the game several times and variance of the same iteration is still there, understand as GA was ailing months ago (first time lightning through walls) and the mode is way too linear and dull, yup and yup. I love extraction but having only 2 maps is a farce. Agreeing with all that there should be something in place so 1 v 4 in HvV never happens...or 8 v 2 in extraction (wookie up - I guess since the imploder is still OP).
  • Dezert wrote: »
    Before people get penalized for quitting in the middle of a match, the ridiculousness of current matchmaking must be fixed. Shuffle the teams after each round....do something....anything.

    In addition, it's worse on XBox because 75% of the time when someone quits a game they're punished by having to restart the entire game to join another match. (a bug I haven't heard anything about the possibility of fixing)

    I quit Galactic Assault very often and EA can go ahead and take my credits for quitting, there is very little to buy with them. Very few skins. Credits just pile up. I quit because when I play a video game I do it for enjoyment and if teams are steamrolling (on winning side or losing side), it's just not enjoyable and I don't want to waste the short blocks of free time I have.

    There are no player stats or incentive to win a match so getting on the winning team is not the issue. It's purely whether it's fun or not. Grossly unbalanced teams is not usually fun, even if on the streamrollers' side.

    I also quit in hopes of getting on a different map, I do this just about every time I first join a Galactic Assault match. This is because, obviously, we have no choice on what maps we start the rotation on.

    So those that say, "there is no excuse to quit", I just laugh. If you want to blame someone, blame the decision makers at EA.

    So how would someone prove whether they're dropping a deuce, their doorbell is ringing or their kid just banged their forehead on the coffee table? It's not even logical to propose such a ban or punishment. Fix the game.

    How is it diff on non Xbox?
  • duvelsuper
    1205 posts Member
    If you're being steamrolled go afk until the match is over and do some RL stuff while you're afk. B)


    KC

    I actually noticed this. Once I would kill the enemy heroes they would not respond as regular ships. They would just wait for the next round. This happened a lot
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    xb1 has been freezing. black screening, failing to quit and not loading since shortly after the drop...if this is going on routinely on ps4 and pc - sorry for being benign but it is sadly something we have grown used to like all the error msgs.
  • TertiusRegent
    216 posts Member
    edited July 2018

    This has more to do with the poor excuse for matching that the game does. There is absolutely no justification for the game to pair 4 of us lvl 30+ with cards maxed out against a squad of teens. NONE!
  • Instead of punishing people for leaving, give people an incentive to stay in the match despite it being a major loss. Higher credit payout for staying in the game to end, or higher credit payout if you decide to stay in the game and you have teammates that have left previously.
  • ghawar18
    907 posts Member
    Instead of punishing people for leaving, give people an incentive to stay in the match despite it being a major loss. Higher credit payout for staying in the game to end, or higher credit payout if you decide to stay in the game and you have teammates that have left previously.

    Personally I did not become as strong as today in rage that each game, I lost many game in order to train and understand the game, the heroes, the weapons, that allowed me to evolve and perfect my game play. People who leave are weak with a mind of no one who just want easy games or they will easily kill their opponent without skill by spamming the cheated heroes. Me perso sa pain for those who stay in HvV, because they have the courage to stay until the end and I let myself kill sometimes to please them or by waiting that he finds other players, those who give up their teammate just deserve to be punished.
  • Jinda_Lo
    195 posts Member
    People quitting mid-game is a real pain. You suddenly notice you are the target more often and a quick flick to the scoreboard lets you know someone has dropped.

    The thing is, if the other team are beating you that easily, it isn't going to take that long for the game to be over. People could at least play until the end and then drop.

    I can see that playing in a team who get beaten 10-0 ( or similar shorelines ) repeatedly is not going to be fun but if people at least played out the game there are in I think people would get less frustrated. I like the idea of rewarding people who stay until the end.
  • Personally, if I’m being steamrolled multiple matches, I wait til the match is finished, and then I quit. I don’t quit mid-match, and I don’t rejoin the same mode. I go and play a different mode.

    I find HvV extremely likely to have matches in which you are steamrolled (especially if you are on the light side). The only way not to get steamrolled is to work together as a team. This rarely happens for me (probably due to lack of communication). If my teammates do stick together, we are much more likely able to win or keep the HvV match close.

    I have also been steamrolled in Extraction. Today, for example, I was on a team that lost as Imperials at Jabba’s Palace and as Rebels at Kessel (this is embarassing). I don’t quit; I keep playing the mode and hoping for some good players to join my side after the quitters leave. I love Extraction too much to quit because I am on a bad team. Also, even if you are on the losing side in Extraction, you can still get XP and the game can still be fun (sort of).

    One thing I do want to point out is that no one can be steamrolled in Ewok Hunt. This is one of the things I like alot about this mode. There is never a complete steamroll game after game. Sure, you can have bad ewoks one time that let eight stormtroopers escape, but, since there are no teams, the people playing ewoks change. This means that, in one game, nearly all the stormtroopers escape and that, in the next game, the ewoks win and all stormtroopers die.
    Kniphtee wrote: »
    xb1 has been freezing. black screening, failing to quit and not loading since shortly after the drop...if this is going on routinely on ps4 and pc - sorry for being benign but it is sadly something we have grown used to like all the error msgs.

    For a possible solution to the black screen, I created a thread here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/116848/how-to-avoid-the-black-screen-of-death#latest
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

    What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    Personally, if I’m being steamrolled multiple matches, I wait til the match is finished, and then I quit. I don’t quit mid-match, and I don’t rejoin the same mode. I go and play a different mode.

    I find HvV extremely likely to have matches in which you are steamrolled (especially if you are on the light side). The only way not to get steamrolled is to work together as a team. This rarely happens for me (probably due to lack of communication). If my teammates do stick together, we are much more likely able to win or keep the HvV match close.

    I have also been steamrolled in Extraction. Today, for example, I was on a team that lost as Imperials at Jabba’s Palace and as Rebels at Kessel (this is embarassing). I don’t quit; I keep playing the mode and hoping for some good players to join my side after the quitters leave. I love Extraction too much to quit because I am on a bad team. Also, even if you are on the losing side in Extraction, you can still get XP and the game can still be fun (sort of).

    One thing I do want to point out is that no one can be steamrolled in Ewok Hunt. This is one of the things I like alot about this mode. There is never a complete steamroll game after game. Sure, you can have bad ewoks one time that let eight stormtroopers escape, but, since there are no teams, the people playing ewoks change. This means that, in one game, nearly all the stormtroopers escape and that, in the next game, the ewoks win and all stormtroopers die.
    Kniphtee wrote: »
    xb1 has been freezing. black screening, failing to quit and not loading since shortly after the drop...if this is going on routinely on ps4 and pc - sorry for being benign but it is sadly something we have grown used to like all the error msgs.

    For a possible solution to the black screen, I created a thread here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/116848/how-to-avoid-the-black-screen-of-death#latest

    The answer of how to not have the quitting out after a match freeze is to never quit out...never stop playing (even if there is only two maps - more extraction maps please).
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!