criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

If you don’t want Clone Wars characters

drhtpb1fr3zj.png
Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
0np8u7zs8tne.gif

Replies

• cvxvs8m9kntl.jpeg

Get ready ima use this from now on all the time
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Yes, I don't see the need to be doing this.
    If people want Clone Wars characters, they have a right to that opinion, but if they don't, it is their opinion. People should not attack each other over each other's opinions. Not that you are attacking anyone OP. But I am just saying.
    Now we know where you stand on the subject, please do not take it further. You can make arguments for why they are good characters.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • I’m considering that the OP is strongly disagreeing with those that don’t want CW characters?
  • Just wanted to share the meme is all, made new topic so it would be seen.
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • OcDoc
    739 posts Member
    Oh no! Not a strong disagreement! What will the haters do now?!
  • OcDoc wrote: »
    Oh no! Not a strong disagreement! What will the haters do now?!

gsmynxo7guqu.gif
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • aixi1yf7e0ck.gif
    Incredibles 2?

FOR THE LOVE OF THE CLONE WARS AND OOM9 OR WHOEVER YOU BELIEVE IN PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL IT
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • aixi1yf7e0ck.gif
    Incredibles 2?

FOR THE LOVE OF THE CLONE WARS AND OOM9 OR WHOEVER YOU BELIEVE IN PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL IT

Voldemort dies
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • lowell
    512 posts Member
    It makes the game seem lacking if we don't get elements for all of the Star Wars canon. While people say movie content is enough, but they could be introduced to poke into other parts of the canon like TV shows, comics, novels, and theme parks, etc. Some of them would say people wouldn't recognize anything from TCW or Rebels but why not put in as much content from them to promote the shows and celebrate TCW 10th anniversary? People not liking the ST could look at George's other ideas about the force through the TCW and TCW's team evolving those ideas during the Imperial Era through Rebels which also tells the story of the Alliance leading into Rogue One. You might see noticeable similarities and differences between the TV shows, which includes the upcoming Resistance, and the ST movies.
  • IIPrest0nII
    3643 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Just wanted to share the meme is all, made new topic so it would be seen.

Then, this is not the place for posting memes. In the General Discussion section, please discuss game related topics and your topics should be constructive.

Closed.
    SWBF Forums Senior Moderator/ Check out the forum rules & guidelines
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!