criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Attention rage quitters

Have the decency to quit the game properly when playing hvv instead of just turning off your console. It really screws the lobby up after you leave.

Replies

• mastery0ta
    5954 posts Member
    Honestly , who rage quits anymore? Pathetic
  • Relmets
    1957 posts Member
    What happens when you just turn off the console
    9d5.png
    [+3748 posts]
  • duvelsuper
    1204 posts Member
    Have the decency to quit the game properly when playing hvv instead of just turning off your console. It really screws the lobby up after you leave.

or you know.... just dont suck so your team dont leave lol
  • Relmets
    1957 posts Member
    Dash wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    9d5.png

This:bug8avkf8bxe.gif

latest?cb=20160708010505
    [+3748 posts]
  • mastery0ta
    5954 posts Member
    #Gitgud2018
  • duvelsuper wrote: »

Ummm I was the top player on the team. I'm talkiing about the other team.

Nice assumption though.
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    #Gitgud2018

That's so 2017 bro
  • Relmets wrote: »
    9d5.png

It keeps them in the queue but says players still needed and forces everyone to quit.
  • duvelsuper
    1204 posts Member
    duvelsuper wrote: »

Nice assumption though.

ok then... stop going so try hard and maybe they'll stay
  • Relmets wrote: »
    9d5.png

It keeps them in the queue but says players still needed and forces everyone to quit.

I always thought that was a bug since the lobby was full. It occasionally loads a game, but I almost always have to leave the lobby as 7+ minutes pass and nothing happens. It's strange that that is an issue as turning off the console means the player is offline.
  • I was wondering why this happens so often. While I only have contempt for ragequitters this is a bug and is up for devs to fix.
  • duvelsuper wrote: »
    duvelsuper wrote: »

Nice assumption though.

ok then... stop going so try hard and maybe they'll stay

So he should stop playing good and being competitive just so that other snowflakes don't rage quit?

Yeah, right.
  • Yeah, I’m affected by this at least once a day. Now, I’ve experienced it three times in a row because the wonderful matchmaker kept adding me back to the same match (albeit different sides each time) that was bugged out because someone obviously hard-quit.

I even changed ping sites before re-seeking a match and it still threw me in with the same match.

This is 100% a EA/DICE issue that needs an immediate fix. This is a 100% server-side issue that can be fixed without a client update.

I’m sick of these “Waiting for 1 more player” screens while staring at a full 4v4 roster.

Server Devs: You seriously need to reduce the socket timeouts. In fact, whenever we’re on a load out screen (ship/character selection), you should be doing socket heartbeats. You would know instantly that the client is no longer connected.

Waiting 5+ minutes for your current netcode to realize it hasn’t received an ack from the client on its TCP connection is ridiculous.

Please fix this now!
  • Have the decency to quit the game properly when playing hvv instead of just turning off your console. It really screws the lobby up after you leave.

Hell, you mean people are actually still playing this dumpster fire? I gave up after the last patch/update.
  • Another thing I suggest to dice is that if a team is down like 3 to 10 and there is a spot open, don't put someone in. Let the team ride it out and get new teammate when back in lobby.
  • Only 3 things make me quit:
    1. Real life priorities/emergency
    2. Playing against glitchers(HvV hiding in environment)
    3. Playing too long in HvV against runaway Maul/Boba(ain’t nobody got time for that)
  • mastery0ta
    5954 posts Member
    Back to fortnite bunch of rage quitting children. Go hide in the bushes for 20 minutes. SKILLZZZZZ
  • Dash
    11534 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Wait, if Quitters Quit Quiting, are they Still Quiters!? :open_mouth:
    #MindBlown
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Lol I have a lot of lobby glitching a loading problems ether way so it doesn’t rly matter :joy:
    feel the force Sombering Jace
  • Only 3 things make me quit:
    1. Real life priorities/emergency
    2. Playing against glitchers(HvV hiding in environment)
    3. Playing too long in HvV against runaway Maul/Boba(ain’t nobody got time for that)

Agreed. In order of how often these cause me to quit:
    3 - by far, just not fun. And by the way, I play this game because it’s Star Wars. And to have fun. Running opponents are not fun and I have limited playing time.
    1 - occasionally
    2 - not as much, but definitely a possibility on certain maps