criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I’ve Been Having a Ton of Fun!

Playing H1Z1. Can’t get a #1, but I get close. Join me on PS4. Indiana_Jim

Replies

• Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    What’s special about that BR game? I don’t know anything about it.
  • I think the fact that you can play it online is a big plus vs SWBF2.
  • Evazan127 wrote: »
    What’s special about that BR game? I don’t know anything about it.

It’s like PUBG only that’s not out on PS4 yet. Not special I guess, just a fun diversion.
  • Jbstiner
    2666 posts Member
    I've actually switched over to Assassins Creed Origins. Picked the deluxe version up for $30 this weekend and have really been enjoying it. The world is just IMMENSE...
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    I've got into playing Fortnite a bit more, mainly since about a week before the newest season came out. I'm not very good, but it's fun, especially playing with friends (sounds cringey but it's true lol). I was going to get H1Z1, I know it is/was free on PS4, but some of my friends said it was bugging out a lot for them and just wasn't that good. Idk, might try it anyway.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Yay, ton of fun playing SWBF2... Errr, wait a mo. Ahh, promoting other games instead of this. Even the defence force is getting bored and leaving :wink:
  • DrX2345 wrote: »
    I've got into playing Fortnite a bit more, mainly since about a week before the newest season came out. I'm not very good, but it's fun, especially playing with friends (sounds cringey but it's true lol). I was going to get H1Z1, I know it is/was free on PS4, but some of my friends said it was bugging out a lot for them and just wasn't that good. Idk, might try it anyway.

It hasn’t been buggy for me. It’s not as pretty as Frostbite or as cartoony as Fortnite, but it does the job. They update it like oncee a week, seems like. So performance is improving.
    Yay, ton of fun playing SWBF2... Errr, wait a mo. Ahh, promoting other games instead of this. Even the defence force is getting bored and leaving :wink:

Not leaving, just... well, bored.
  • unit900000
    3133 posts Member
    DrX2345 wrote: »

it was really buggy when it first launched but for the most part its a lot better now.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000