criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Protect your neck challenge

camerog
246 posts Member
The challenge states that you need to defeat 10 enemies near the payload. I have been playing and have eliminated at least 50 by the payload, but all it shows is 5? Anyone know the specifics on what's needed for it to count?

Replies

• I'd like an answer too. Less than an hour to go and I've somehow only gotten 4 kills credited. Not a chance I've only killed that many.
  • camerog
    246 posts Member
    maddogmarc wrote: »
    I'd like an answer too. Less than an hour to go and I've somehow only gotten 4 kills credited. Not a chance I've only killed that many.

I assume that the devs are limited to the number of characters a challenge description can have because of space on the screen. So I'd like for EA to have a page on their site that is updated daily with the challenges and gives the full and accurate description of exactly what is needed to accomplish the challenge.
  • Camro
    3 posts Member
    What is a payload???
  • Camro
    3 posts Member
    Never mind
  • camerog wrote: »
    maddogmarc wrote: »
    I'd like an answer too. Less than an hour to go and I've somehow only gotten 4 kills credited. Not a chance I've only killed that many.

I assume that the devs are limited to the number of characters a challenge description can have because of space on the screen. So I'd like for EA to have a page on their site that is updated daily with the challenges and gives the full and accurate description of exactly what is needed to accomplish the challenge.

unfortunately that doesnt explain why every arcade challenge is listed as 'play 3 games of battle scenario X' instead of 'win 3 games of battle scenario X'.

Either the programmer screwed up the implementation or a producer misread the spec.
  • Unwarycoin
    6512 posts Member
    I just completed protect your neck, and I think I figured it out. What happens is that your enemies don't have to be near the payload, you do, you'll know you've made progress when you get an "objective kill" message.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • camerog
    246 posts Member
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I just completed protect your neck, and I think I figured it out. What happens is that your enemies don't have to be near the payload, you do, you'll know you've made progress when you get an "objective kill" message.

Thank you!
  • what game mode do you have to play for this?
  • xzvcxzv wrote: »
    what game mode do you have to play for this?
    Extraction is best