criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Ant-Man and the Wasp

Midichlorian
1409 posts Member
edited July 2018
ia43ztrkf66f.jpg
Just saw it, thought it was amazing. Comedy, action, visuals, characters, and plot. Much like Spiderman I like how Scott Lang is a very relatable character compared to the rest of the main Marvel superheroes.

I think some people might dissapointed since it doesn't connect much or compare to Infinity War. Well the movie is called "Ant-Man & the Wasp" not "Why Ant-Man & the Wasp are not in Infinity War".
"Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
Instagram
Twitter
DeviantArt
YouTube
346z5t0ufg6v.gif
Post edited by Midichlorian on

Replies

• rollind24
    5390 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Just saw it.
    im wondering if he’s going to pop out of the Quantum Realm in the past. But he doesn’t know actually know what happened if that happened so not sure how much help that’d be
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Just saw it.
    im wondering if he’s going to pop out of the Quantum Realm in the past. But he doesn’t know actually know what happened if that happened so not sure how much help that’d be
    I have a feeling that Ant-Man will either escape the Quantum Realm, and inform the rest of the Avengers about the time vortex, or time travel will be accomplished by other means, and Ant-Man will just happen to pop out of nowhere.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • rollind24
    5390 posts Member
    Just saw it.
    I have a feeling that Ant-Man will either escape the Quantum Realm, and inform the rest of the Avengers about the time vortex, or time travel will be accomplished by other means, and Ant-Man will just happen to pop out of nowhere.
    Yea lots of possibilities. I thought he movie was ok, Wasp seemed to be pretty awesome. Was a fun little side trip which is what I was expecting. I was little let down we didn’t get a sneak peek at Captain Marvel :(
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    Just saw it.
    Yea lots of possibilities. I thought he movie was ok, Wasp seemed to be pretty awesome. Was a fun little side trip which is what I was expecting. I was little let down we didn’t get a sneak peek at Captain Marvel :(
    I am okay with that. What makes the Avengers films so great is how well the characters stand on their own in solo movies.
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • rollind24
    5390 posts Member
    Just saw it.
    I am okay with that. What makes the Avengers films so great is how well the characters stand on their own in solo movies.
    oh yea I agree. Was just hoping for a sneak peek at Capt Marvel in the post credit scene.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    Just saw it.
    oh yea I agree. Was just hoping for a sneak peek at Capt Marvel in the post credit scene.

They are probably saving that for Comic Con if anything. Just a bit less than two weeks at this point.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Watched it yesterday and was genuinely surprised at how good it was. I thought the first Ant-Man was okay, but this one was amazing to me.
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif