criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Rogue One Season Community Transmission Concept Idea

Replies

• Ok, I’m gonna say something that people on this thread probably won’t like....
    I think that rogue one should be season 5. The reason is that the CW tv show has a ton of amazing battles for the Clone Wars Era and we probably won’t get enough in this season judging by EA’s track record. I’m all for rogue one tho
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    Ok, I’m gonna say something that people on this thread probably won’t like....
    I think that rogue one should be season 5. The reason is that the CW tv show has a ton of amazing battles for the Clone Wars Era and we probably won’t get enough in this season judging by EA’s track record. I’m all for rogue one tho

Content in general welcome - Rogue One or more CW or more maps from 2015 or campaign maps in small modes or or...please more maps to extraction, dark side needs Palp back and so much more.
  • I would love to have a Rogue One Season (especially as Season 4) with all the maps you mentioned (GA: Scarif, Jeddha ; SA: Scarif Shield Gate ; Extraction: Jeddha City (with stormtroopers extracting kyber crystals)). If the devs don’t put it in this game, it must be in Battlefront 3.

I know you must have put alot of time and effort into this, but I would love to see your concept of this for a Revenge of the Sith Season.

SEASON 5: REVENGE OF THE SITH

New Maps:
    UTAPAU (all modes except Extraction & Ewok Hunt)
    CORUSCANT (Starfighter Assault, Hero Starfighters)
    MUSTAFAR (HvV, HS)
    THE INVISIBLE HAND (HvV, HS)

New Skins:
    Darth Vader (Sith Anakin Appearance- Hood, Yellow eyes, blue lightsaber) LEGENDARY
    Emperor Palpatine (Supreme Emperor Appearance- red robes, no scarring on face) EPIC
    Heavy Clone Trooper (Shock Trooper Appearance- red & white armor) EPIC

New Heroes:
    MACE WINDU (Power Block (blocks everything for a # of sec.), Collected Rage (similar to Kylo’s center ability), Deadly Strike (deals extra damage if lands)) w/ purple lightsaber
    MAGNA GUARD (Shockwave , Resurrection (regains half of its health), Power Block (blocks everything for a # of sec.) w/ electro-staff

I appreciate you not pairing a blaster with mace, but why do you think a magnaguard should be a hero? There are none with personalities

I was just trying to pair a dark-side hero with Mace. Since, Grievous, Dooku, Sidious, and Maul are already in the game or going to be in the game, I didn’t really have any better ideas. Who would you pair up with Mace? Ventress maybe?

Made a list on my thread, here is some: Jango
    Trench
    Ventress
    Savage Opress
    Pre Visla
    Watt Tampor
    IG-88
    Aura Sing
    Embo
    Literally any bounty hunter
    So many options.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • At this point I am willing to take any large scale map and trooper skins.
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    A bounty hunter season - countered by the 'other' Jedi from CW and do NOT care about the saber / blaster gameplay ratio in the gameplay - ELSA said 'Let IT GO!' The more we can get the better - reskins from BF1 all good.
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Daily reminder that Rogue One remains an untapped source of quality content, and should be a top priority
    qj3it3qiai4m.jpg

Landing pad 13 would be a good start.
  • Or Pad Five
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • Piscettios
    6075 posts Member
    All this CW chatter in our holy land, it brings pain.
    uu2fto9yowqr.jpeg

No port overs. Rogue One deserves new, not polished up. Scarif maps were awful in ‘15.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • I would love to have a Rogue One Season (especially as Season 4) with all the maps you mentioned (GA: Scarif, Jeddha ; SA: Scarif Shield Gate ; Extraction: Jeddha City (with stormtroopers extracting kyber crystals)). If the devs don’t put it in this game, it must be in Battlefront 3.

I know you must have put alot of time and effort into this, but I would love to see your concept of this for a Revenge of the Sith Season.

SEASON 5: REVENGE OF THE SITH

New Maps:
    UTAPAU (all modes except Extraction & Ewok Hunt)
    CORUSCANT (Starfighter Assault, Hero Starfighters)
    MUSTAFAR (HvV, HS)
    THE INVISIBLE HAND (HvV, HS)

New Skins:
    Darth Vader (Sith Anakin Appearance- Hood, Yellow eyes, blue lightsaber) LEGENDARY
    Emperor Palpatine (Supreme Emperor Appearance- red robes, no scarring on face) EPIC
    Heavy Clone Trooper (Shock Trooper Appearance- red & white armor) EPIC

New Heroes:
    MACE WINDU (Power Block (blocks everything for a # of sec.), Collected Rage (similar to Kylo’s center ability), Deadly Strike (deals extra damage if lands)) w/ purple lightsaber
    MAGNA GUARD (Shockwave , Resurrection (regains half of its health), Power Block (blocks everything for a # of sec.) w/ electro-staff

I appreciate you not pairing a blaster with mace, but why do you think a magnaguard should be a hero? There are none with personalities

I was just trying to pair a dark-side hero with Mace. Since, Grievous, Dooku, Sidious, and Maul are already in the game or going to be in the game, I didn’t really have any better ideas. Who would you pair up with Mace? Ventress maybe?

I usually use Savage, though we also have Visla. Still, dark saber users to light is vastly outnumbered

Outnumbered? We have/will have a balanced number of lightsaber heroes per side. 3 v 3 right now & 5 v 5 after Season 3.

No I mean 10,000 Jedi to around half a dozen bad guys with sabers
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    uu2fto9yowqr.jpeg

No port overs. Rogue One deserves new, not polished up. Scarif maps were awful in ‘15.

We already have the majority of maps and heroes from the OT, so give me just one season with the CW tv show and my purpose will be complete
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Kniphtee wrote: »
    A bounty hunter season - countered by the 'other' Jedi from CW and do NOT care about the saber / blaster gameplay ratio in the gameplay - ELSA said 'Let IT GO!' The more we can get the better - reskins from BF1 all good.
    Piscettios wrote: »
    uu2fto9yowqr.jpeg

uu2fto9yowqr.jpeg

Agreed. Make a separate thread.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Kniphtee wrote: »
    uu2fto9yowqr.jpeg

uu2fto9yowqr.jpeg

Agreed. Make a separate thread.

Sir, yes sir.
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • This is awesome
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    Rogue One Season for 2019!

468lnn0uuhqb.gif

We can only hope

rebellions-are-built-on-hope-gif.gif

Well.. the thread for a single character (Ahsoka) is more than twice as long

That's because this thread isn't just the same 3 people holding a teaparty about how much they like Ahsoka and discussing every scene she was ever in.

For Real :joy:
    giphy.gif
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Please, devs. You wanted player requests for non-movie release Seasons. This would be a great one. Even if you only implemented the maps (GA: Scarif, Jeddha City) (SA: Scarif Shield Gate) (Hero Modes- All maps) (Extraction: Jeddha City w/ stormtroopers attempting to extract kyber crystal shipments to a spaceport & rebels attempting to stop them).

• Please, devs. You wanted player requests for non-movie release Seasons. This would be a great one. Even if you only implemented the maps (GA: Scarif, Jeddha City) (SA: Scarif Shield Gate) (Hero Modes- All maps) (Extraction: Jeddha City w/ stormtroopers attempting to extract kyber crystal shipments to a spaceport & rebels attempting to stop them).

I think this would be a great Season 4 :wink:

• Season 4-Rogue One
    Season 5-We get dog skins for Dogue One
    LOL
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Piscettios
    6075 posts Member
    Season 4-Rogue One
    LOL

Season 5- Sullust, Bespin, any and all large maps from BF1
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
    Season 4-Rogue One
    LOL

Season 6- Revenge of the Sith Maps (GA: Utapau, Jedi Temple; SA: Coruscant; HvV: Utapau, Jedi Temple, Mustafar, Invisible Hand (Grievous’ ship), Senate House (Yoda vs. Palpatine)

• Piscettios
    6075 posts Member
    Season 4-Rogue One
    LOL

Season 6- Revenge of the Sith Maps (GA: Utapau, Jedi Temple; SA: Coruscant; HvV: Utapau, Jedi Temple, Mustafar, Invisible Hand (Grievous’ ship), Senate House (Yoda vs. Palpatine)

zlbpwgehifsw.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Rogue One!
  • TariboWest wrote: »
    Rogue One!

Yes! Rogue One!

• lowell
    1651 posts Member
    For Saw Gerrera, would you want the main model to be based on Rebels Season 4 appearance because that took place at least a year earlier and he was fit to fight since on Jedha, he's not as healthy and agile as he used to be? In Rebels, he had a blaster but in Rogue One, he only had a staff.
    Season 4-Rogue One
    LOL

Also add them to campaign counterparts(both Bespin maps can be fused together, upper and lower levels. But lefs not get ahead of ourselves. ROgue One!
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • e992279581ef06e8d58f734065cb3027.jpg

:* :*

Picture didn't load, so I did not know there was one. I had no idea what was going on. But it loaded. And your post is awesome. :wink:
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • JMaster
    2268 posts Member
    mypk8dspwa94.png
    One of my pipe dreams for Battlefront is to finally play both as the Bounty Hunter lineup from Empire and the entire Rogue One crew, and I think they can all make it in as rivals. Jyn goes with Krennic, of course, and Base with Dengar as the Heavies... K-2 and Iggy would be nice as droid counters, Chirrut and Zuckuss with their close-range weapons, and Cassian and 4-LOM with their sniper rifles. Heck, bring in Bohdi and Greedo to round them off and that's a party! Sure, that probably never going to happen, but a man can dream. Everyone's choices for skins and locations is perfect, I'd love seeing any and everything return from the last game and seeing some new additions from a cool film.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Ok guys, sorry to break it to you but I think this should be season 4.
    IMO
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Relmets
    2451 posts Member
    Ok guys, sorry to break it to you but I think this should be season 4.
    IMO

aFggrrO.jpg
    [+3748 posts]
  • Relmets wrote: »
    IMO

aFggrrO.jpg

Lol wut?
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    Roque One is on back burner, for the moment...beer tonight.
  • Piscettios
    6075 posts Member
    k1uc8kkmon2q.gif
    zlaxlfkhqy9k.gif
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • JMaster
    2268 posts Member
    Hey, that trailer has me pumped too, but can we stay on topic? Two totally separate awesome media. A few Scarif maps would be a nice thing to tide the wait for Season 3, and then a fully fledged one for Rogue One would be fantastic.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Ok guys, sorry to break it to you but I think this should be season 4.
    IMO

muhjapv1z94a.jpeg
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png

Let us have a moment of silence...
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • ross42899
    1517 posts Member
    TCW/PT content is what we will be getting next already (Season 3). Season 4 should be Rogue One content and more additional CW content should come later in season 5. They should have different eras/topics for each season so fans of all eras/movies/shows are getting new content regularly.
  • ross42899 wrote: »
    TCW/PT content is what we will be getting next already (Season 3). Season 4 should be Rogue One content and more additional CW content should come later in season 5. They should have different eras/topics for each season so fans of all eras/movies/shows are getting new content regularly.

Well, since TCW’s new seasons launch in fall 2019, there’s probably going to be a season in between.

And I will happily support a RO season!
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    IMO

giphy.gif
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Whodunnit
    5587 posts Member
    IMO
    ----> IYO
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    IMO
    ----> IYO

Actually, since the new episodes will be airing in 2019, it’s safe to say that there will be at least one season in between.
    I’m all for Rogue on or Rebels.
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • JMaster
    2268 posts Member
    IMO
    ----> IYO

Actually, since the new episodes will be airing in 2019, it’s safe to say that there will be at least one season in between.
    "Rogue on... Rogue off..."
    It'll teach ya the ways of the Force.
    He knew.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    IMO
    ----> IYO

DUMB AUTOCORRECT
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Rogue One!
  • JMaster
    2268 posts Member
    JMaster wrote: »
    IMO
    ----> IYO

DUMB AUTOCORRECT
    I'm just having good fun, I dislike autocorrect as well ; )
    He knew.
  • TariboWest wrote: »
    Rogue One!

Good job keeping this thread on page one of “General Discussion.” Let’s keep it there until the Rogue One season comes out.

Rogue One!

Picture didn't load, so I did not know there was one. I had no idea what was going on. But it loaded. And your post is awesome. :wink:
    ross42899 wrote: »

Well, since TCW’s new seasons launch in fall 2019, there’s probably going to be a season in between.

And I will happily support a RO season!

Everyone is happy
    Season 5: Battle-lines
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Jyn and Krennic are cool. Maybe a Dengar x Jyn forbiden love season? Jyngar >:)
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png