criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Rogue One Season Community Transmission Concept Idea

Replies

• univurshul
    1667 posts Member
    Ig-88 just made the ******* list! Let's Go Dice! You can come on out from behind the curtain wizards, Extraction for Pillio, port over the Rogue One Season, port over the older weapons (T21-B, Bo Rifle)...and most definitely add that ******* assassin droid IG-88! ❤️ We need that fire again, letssss gooooo! lol

most played villain to-date will be IG88 everyone at dev knows this and I bet they have an IG88 master copy lurking somewhere...but LucasFilm....
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• Hey @Whodunnit if/when I come up with a TCW season concept would you be interested in doing a Community transmission concept for it?
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Relmets
    2496 posts Member
    Hey @Whodunnit if/when I come up with a TCW season concept would you be interested in doing a Community transmission concept for it?

how dare you
    [+3748 posts]
  • Is Jyngar a possibility in this R1 season, if it comes?
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    DC eat your hearts out - suicide squad to a tee. Fix the representations of the villains - it is a mockery.
  • Is Jyngar a possibility in this R1 season, if it comes?

Yet another reason for RO season 4

Moar Jyngar
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    JMaster wrote: »
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    Ok guys, sorry to break it to you but I think this should be season 4.
    IMO
    ----> IYO

Actually, since the new episodes will be airing in 2019, it’s safe to say that there will be at least one season in between.
    I’m all for Rogue on or Rebels.
    "Rogue on... Rogue off..."
    It'll teach ya the ways of the Force.
    "Rogue On... Rogue Off... The Rogue-er"
    I'm here all week, folks
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Whodunnit
    5631 posts Member
    Hey @Whodunnit if/when I come up with a TCW season concept would you be interested in doing a Community transmission concept for it?

Maybe, but I can't promise it.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Whodunnit wrote: »

Maybe, but I can't promise it.

ok cool
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Rogue One!
  • Relmets
    2496 posts Member
    TariboWest wrote: »
    Rogue One!

m69mbvp558yg.gif
    [+3748 posts]
  • Relmets wrote: »
    TariboWest wrote: »
    Rogue One!

m69mbvp558yg.gif

Mmmm dat beard....
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    IMO

ku49a0thuxop.gif

Hahaha :relaxed:
  • rollind24
    5955 posts Member
    IMO

72lnw2zdm7fx.gif

x7hushsa980j.gif

aypuddm5i77d.gif
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Rogue really holding up as a film. Watched that beast last night.. Gareth & John Noll are studs!

Jedha map!

giphy.gif
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• rollind24
    5955 posts Member
    univurshul wrote: »
    Rogue really holding up as a film. Watched that beast last night.. Gareth & John Noll are studs!

Jedha map!

giphy.gif

Jedha map would be great. I like the urban maps so it would be welcome, Star Destroyer looming over the whole map and all.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    If CW or RO get us extraction maps or even more content - count me in.
  • Kniphtee wrote: »

Yes. We need a Rogue One season with maps more than ever.
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • lowell
    1712 posts Member
    Kniphtee wrote: »

Combined with Rebels, a full Alliance-dedicated season.
  • lowell wrote: »

No please. Just Rogue One.

• DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Jedda would be, IMO, such a great map. Basically another section of Mos Eisley, another very good map, but probably some slightly wider streets wide enough for an Imperial Hovertank to get through, plus potentially multi-level buildings (something we haven't really seen yet). That'd be great - having Rebel and Imperial snipers having shootouts across the road whilst a battle rages on below them around a Hovertank.

Imagine it

If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Piscettios
    6126 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »

bt1x37qmk5k9.jpeg

Why combined with Rebels? Did we not have enough cool things in the opening post?
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Rebels, with the exception of a few episodes (namely Attolan), was about small-scale insurgents. Even as it grew to show the Lothal rebels working with Yavin, it was still fairly small on the galactic scale. Rogue One displayed the beginning of the Galactic Civil War and has massive effects on the galaxy.
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png

bt1x37qmk5k9.jpeg

Why combined with Rebels? Did we not have enough cool things in the opening post?

RO is large enough to have its own season

Truly it would need 2 season to make it justice

NO REBELS MIXING

bt1x37qmk5k9.jpeg

NO REBELS MIXING

Agreed. No rebels mixing. Rogue One is good enough to be its own season.

• Piscettios
    6126 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »

bt1x37qmk5k9.jpeg

NO REBELS MIXING

fyrk5i25fwlw.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13

bt1x37qmk5k9.jpeg

NO REBELS MIXING

yea they need separate seasons
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Well with regards to mixing, I think IG-88 would be the perfect pairing for K-2SO. I mean it just seems like a given. Two droids, both combat oriented, opposite factions. K-2SO is my want for a RO hero and IG-88 would be a nice addition also. Both are in he movies in the same era and a couple droid heroes would be great.

bt1x37qmk5k9.jpeg

technically, RO is basically a large scale rebels battle. it even had the Ghost in it.

would LOVE to see that as a hero ship.
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Rogue One!

• Rogue One!

The only good thing to come out of the disney era :sunglasses:
  • Rogue One!

Oh yeah Rogue ***** one!
  • Rogue One!

The only good thing to come out of the disney era :sunglasses:

It is my favorite Star Wars movie. It had amazing maps and a great war story. The end reminded me of the sacrifice of the 300 Spartans. We need a season!

• rollind24
    5955 posts Member
    mw349kj2dkv7.jpeg

Who wouldn’t want to play as this big fella on the streets of Jedha or the beach near the Citadel on Scarif?

Would his rotary cannon have him function like a heavy with the sentry as his main?
    Takes a second to rev up before firing, slower movement when shooting, maybe a different nade then the thermal.

Although highly unlikely, he’d be a cool addition.

Looks cool. Would be a fun Enforcer concept for Rogue One maps and especially Jedha holding down the streets with a sentry like Overload.
    #infantrylivesmatter
    mw349kj2dkv7.jpeg

Who wouldn’t want to play as this big fella on the streets of Jedha or the beach near the Citadel on Scarif?

Would his rotary cannon have him function like a heavy with the sentry as his main?
    Takes a second to rev up before firing, slower movement when shooting, maybe a different nade then the thermal.

Good new enforcer concept. Maybe move wookiee warriors to only resistance and clones. That might stop some people complaining about OP wookiees. And if that is the case, we would see this guy in Extraction!

• Baze, chirrut, jyn, dengar, ig88 and krennic

The dream season 4 roster of heroes

Come on guys, let's make it happen @F8RGE @Firewall
  • Starwarsfanboosk_com
    1281 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    mw349kj2dkv7.jpeg

This should definitely be the rebel enforcer for all GCW maps

Wookiees for KASHYYYK ONLY
  • rollind24
    5955 posts Member
    mw349kj2dkv7.jpeg

This should definitely be the rebel enforcer for all GCW maps

Wookiees for KASHYYYK ONLY

It looks like another prime target for the Flametrooper. Every time I would see the thing in game I’d wish I could roast it :(
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    mw349kj2dkv7.jpeg

@Piscettios what do you think? Made this a while ago.
    Rebellion Enforcer - Gigoran
    These large, furry creatures from the planet Gigor were renowned for their strength and resilience.
    As an Enforcer, they'd use a version of the Sentry rotary blaster cannon as their primary, dealing damage per shot somewhere between the base ability and Mobile Sentry, dealing a lot of damage but at the cost of slower movement whilst firing. They'd have a lot of health, as they are a slightly larger target (a little taller than a Wookiee) either 400 or 425 base health. When firing the primary weapon, they'd have their movement speed slowed slightly - only by about 10% or less though.
    Overload supercharges the rotary blaster, making it fire slightly slower but deal heavy explosive damage in a small radius (about 50 cm or less).
    The explosive ability is a launcher which fires a sticky explosive charge which will sit on the surface it lands on for a 5 seconds before automatically detonating, or the ability is retriggered. It has a reasonably large explosive radius if it is detonated immediately - 5 metres - but every second this is left, it expands by 50 cm and the damage at the centre is increased by 10. It deals 250 damage at the centre if detonated immediately.
    One last thing to note - the primary weapon can fire for a certain amount of time before overheating, like the Sentry (but it's slightly shorter than the base Sentry duration), and if you don't fire for more than 1 second the cool down automatically starts. You cannot manually cool the weapon.

Imagine it

#COOMCAIBDJF
  • DrX2345 wrote: »
    mw349kj2dkv7.jpeg

These large, furry creatures from the planet Gigor were renowned for their strength and resilience.
    As an Enforcer, they'd use a version of the Sentry rotary blaster cannon as their primary, dealing damage per shot somewhere between the base ability and Mobile Sentry, dealing a lot of damage but at the cost of slower movement whilst firing. They'd have a lot of health, as they are a slightly larger target (a little taller than a Wookiee) either 400 or 425 base health. When firing the primary weapon, they'd have their movement speed slowed slightly - only by about 10% or less though.
    Overload supercharges the rotary blaster, making it fire slightly slower but deal heavy explosive damage in a small radius (about 50 cm or less).
    The explosive ability is a launcher which fires a sticky explosive charge which will sit on the surface it lands on for a 5 seconds before automatically detonating, or the ability is retriggered. It has a reasonably large explosive radius if it is detonated immediately - 5 metres - but every second this is left, it expands by 50 cm and the damage at the centre is increased by 10. It deals 250 damage at the centre if detonated immediately.
    One last thing to note - the primary weapon can fire for a certain amount of time before overheating, like the Sentry (but it's slightly shorter than the base Sentry duration), and if you don't fire for more than 1 second the cool down automatically starts. You cannot manually cool the weapon.

Very cool indeed
  • Rogue One!

• DrX2345 wrote: »
    mw349kj2dkv7.jpeg

Wow, you put alot of thought into this. Cool concept.

• Piscettios
    6126 posts Member
    DrX2345 wrote: »
    mw349kj2dkv7.jpeg

Excellent concept for the big fella. When I posted about the possibility of him, your description of his rotary cannon sounds pretty much how I was visualizing it.

A sentry main character like this would be TONS of fun, but with some of intricacies that you added... Good stuff.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Rogue One! Keep this thread on page 1 of General Discussion!

• Rogue One! Keep this thread on page 1 of General Discussion!

Rogue One!

• Rogue One!

• Rogue One!

rp704qcao7p9.gif
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Piscettios
    6126 posts Member
    Bring cool Gareths vision to Battlefront. B)
    kux6dyeb0r0p.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13